𝕀'π•ž π”Ήπ•’π•”π•œ ⁕ Stranger thi...

By -zirconz

𝐈𝐌 ππ€π‚πŠ ━━ ❝I'll never leave for good, i've promised that..❞ in which a boy who... More

Welcome to Hawkins
Will Byers
"it's really will.."
Ghost
What is wrong with you??!
I'm the monster..
I can find them..
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason two
creeps !
Ghostbusters
Easy-peasy right?
go away
True sight
I think he's going to die
it upset him
It's a trap!!
superhero
do you remember?
The Mage
Close it
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason three
It's good to be back
Relationship issues
Russians & headaches
the new host
elevator
bad feeling
meat
fireworks
break-in
the battle
ΰΌ»β€’β—ŒSeason four
not the same
chrissy
patterns
Max
Creel House

It got me

5.4K 167 142
By -zirconz

[Episode 8: The Upside Down]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

JOYCE AND DANNIA were put into the same room. Cuffed to their chairs, and Joyce was not having it.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

Dannia was beginning to hyperventilate when she heard the door slowly open and scratch the floors.

A man walked in, covered by the darkness. He stuffed his hands into his suit pockets. "Your son."

Joyce furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, while Dannia tried to hide her face.

"We know you've been in contact with him."

"You have to let me-"

"-When.. and how did you make contact with him."

"What..?"

"Six."

Joyce and Dannia were confused by the sudden change words.

"What..?"

"We lost six people this week."

"This thing that took your son.. we don't really understand it." He spoke in a soft voice as his face was now visible.

"But it's behavior is predictable. Like all other animals."

"It eats. It will take more sons. More daughters." The man explained calmly as he started looking at the women next to Joyce who kept her head down.

Joyce had a look that said "I'm not taking any of this bullshit"

"I want to save them. I want to save your son."

"But I can't do that, not without your help.-"

"Stop." Joyce shook her head.

"I know who you are."

"I know what you've done. You took my boy away from me!"

"You left him in that place.. to die! You faked his death! We had a funeral.. we.. buried him!"

"And now you're asking for my help..?"

"Go to hell."

"Then perhaps your friend may help." The man shifted his cold gaze from Joyce to the woman that looked down onto her lap.

"Dannia..?" Joyce whispered.

Dannia slowly looked up and locked eyes with the man.

Dr.Brenner.

The corner of his lips started to rise a bit. "Four. It's nice to see you again."

"I recognize my subjects anyday."

Joyce furrowed her eyebrows. Confused as to why she was referred as a number.

"Oh, you didn't tell them? That's rude"

"Tell us what..?" Joyce's voice wavered.

"That Dannia, betrayed us."

"I didn't betray you. I ran away because you were using me." Dannia had so much venom laced with her words, they were practically soaked in it.

"You.. used to be a.." Joyce's eyes widened in realization.

"Test subject. Just for his entertainment."

"It wasn't just for entertainment. It was more."

"Oh yeah?! Then what was it!" Dannia raised her voice.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

M/n was close to falling asleep. He had his head on Dustin's legs.

He was extremely exhausted and he was just about ready to wipe out.

But he jumped when Mike abruptly stood up and walked towards the doors of the gym.

He came back in after a couple seconds. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nancy, Jonathan, and Gabe. Their car is gone."

M/n sighed and massaged his temple in frustration.

"They're probably sucking face somewhere." Dustin shrugged his shoulders.

"Who?" M/n squinted his eyes.

"Nancy and Jonathan."

"Gross.." "ew no way."

"But then that doesn't explain why Gabe isn't here." M/n shook his head as he rested it against his hand.

"Then.. did they go with the chief..?"

"I don't know!" Mike said in a high pitched voice

"No." El interrupted.

"What? Did you see them? Where'd they go?"

"Yes."

"Where? Where did they go?"

"Demogorgon."

Mike gave everyone a worried look. As everyone else returned it.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe finally made it to the Jonathan's house, smoothly turning the corner.

They quickly rushed out of the car. Jonathan swiftly unlocking the door and rushing in.

Nancy and Gabe took a quick look at their surroundings. Their eyes widened as they looked at every piece of furniture and light in the living room before they continued to follow Jonathan.

They started by setting back all the lightbulbs into the Christmas lights. Setting up the bear traps into the floor.

Loading their guns, hammering nails into a bat. They tried to use everything they bought.

Then they set up mini alarm systems to alert that the demogorgon was close. Like the yoyo attached to the chair and door.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Joyce and Dannia sat quietly. Joyce was trying to escape from the cuffs.

Their heads shot up when a click echo bounced off the white walls.

Hopper came in, he looked tired and messed up. His hair sticking up while he wore a plain olive green v-neck.

Next thing they knew, they were walking out. But not outside of the lab.

"I don't understand." Joyce whispered.

"We came to an agreement."

"What agreement?" Dannia added.

"Look, everything that's happened here, and everything that's gonna happen, we don't talk about."

"You want Will back? This place has nothing to do with it."

"That's the deal. You got it?"

They walked into a room filled with yellow suits.

"What is this.?" Dannia looked around.

"Protection. The atmosphere is toxic." A man in a white coat answered.

"But my son's in there.. he-"

"Put it on." Hopper interrupted by pulling out a suit.

They went down from an elevator. Everything was so dark and gloomy. White and gray flakes floating in the air.

Then they came to a wall, that has a head cover and some dark vines. It looked as if it was breathing.

They all looked at eachother before walking in.

Joyce was starting to breath heavily, shaking quite a bit. "I want you to control your breathing okay? In.. and out. In.. and out." Hopper kept repeating to Joyce as he held her shoulder.

She calmed down a few seconds later, they continued to walk toward into some trees.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe grabbed two kitchen knives. He handed them to Jonathan and Nancy in hesitation. He offered to cut his hand with them too but they didn't want him to.

Gabe scoffed, whenever he watched them, they looked like they genuinely cared for eachother. A lot.

They all recited the plan, making sure everyone knew what to do.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3..." Then the sound of flesh being cut. Gabe grimaced while gagging. Hearing a couple of blood drops hit the floor and coffee table.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"Guys, Guys! This is crazy!"

"We can't just wait around!"

"Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives." Lucas grumbled.

"The bad men are still looking for us." M/n nodded.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister or brother are."

"El can find them!" Mike pointed.

"Mike c'mon! Look at her." M/n shook his head disapproval.

"I think we should stick with the chief's orders."

"Exactly, we stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe." Lucas nodded.

"That's the most important thing, remember?"

"Besides. She's okay, she's with Jonathan and Gabriel." Lucas assured.

"Yeah, she's kind of a badass now, soo.."

Dustin finished and began walking away.

"Where you going you just said stick to the plan!"

"I am! I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding!"

M/n looked up and immediately ran over to Dustin and walked with him.

"I bet you Lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit!"

"Are you both serious?!"

"C'mon Mike! I'm hungry! I haven't eaten in a long time. Don't worry El! We'll bring some for you!" M/n smiled and ran off.

El smiled softly while looking over at Mike.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe tried to give them space. He went to the kitchen to drink some water, trying a bit to eavesdrop on their conversation but also try to leave them alone.

Eventually he heard the sound of creaking. His brows pinched together in confusion as he tried to forget it and take a sip of his water.

After a minute, loud and continuous knocks came from the small yellow tainted glass window on the door.

Gabe almost had a mini heart attack and choked on his water.

Gabe rushed to the door and listened.

"Jonathan! Jonathan .. a-are you there man? It's Steve! I just wanna talk!"

Gabe looked over to the two who just shrugged their shoulders.

He went to the door and unlocked it while opening up a bit but stopped when you could only see his face.

"Gabe?" "Sup-" Gabe was pushed out of the way by Nancy.

"Damn." Gabe winced as he made contact with the wall behind the door.

"Nancy wha-"
"Steve, listen to me. You need to leave."

"No I'm not trying to start anything..-"

"I don't care about that, you need to leave. "

"N-no i-it's that. i-I I messed up okay..?"

"Okay, I messed up.. I'm just trying to make things right."

"Please.. pleas- wait what happened to your hand..?"

After a minute of them bickering at the door Steve let himself in.

"Woah Steve, intruding much." Gabe shook his head.

"Listen man you need to get out of here."

"What's going on!!?"

As Steve was freaking out and Jonathan trying to push him out, Nancy pulled out a gun and pointed it at him.

"Steve! Get out!"

"W-wait What?!"

"Holy shit Nancy."

"3.. 2.. 1-"

"Nancy the lights!!"

Everyone noticed that the lights were flickering on and off now.

"Okay Steve now would a good time to get out.." Gabe grabbed Steve's arm but stopped when the lights strated flickering faster.

"It's here!"

"W-what's here??!."

Gabe pulled Steve behind him and pulled out a gun that they gave him.

"W-woah easy it with that!"

"Hello?! Will somebody please explain what the hell is going on-"

The lights flickered as the roof caved in.

"Oh Fuck!" Gabe tried to shoot at it but noticed how Nancy and Jonathan started running.

"Jesus what the fuck is that!?" Steve panicked.

Gabe grabbed his hand and pulled in to the hallway where he jumped over the bear trap and into Will's room.

"What the hell is that! What the hell is that!!"

"Shut up!" Nancy and Jonathan shushed him.

They waited for something to happen outside of the door but nothing happened. When they didn't hear anything they opened the door.

Everything was dark.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Dannia, Joyce, and Hopper were farther into the woods. They carried flashlights and a gun.

Joyce looked around and found a more messier version of Castle Byers. "Will!!"

"Will??" Dannia shouted with Joyce. While Hopper checked out a lion plush.

After a while he begins to help by yelling his name as well.

"Will!" "Will??!"

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe stepped out from behind the corner, making sure everything was safe.

Sure enough, the demogorgon wasn't there.

Behind them Steve was muttering to himself until he began talking louder.

"This is crazy, this is crazy. This is crazy!!" He ran to the phone dialing the police.

"What are you doing?? It's going to come back. So you need to leave. "

Steve instantly ran out, and as soon as he ran out the light began flickering.

"Where is it?!"

" Come out you son of bitch.. you see it?"

"No.." Nancy and Gabe answered.

Then the lights flickered really fast, that the light gave out.

They both stopped and a low growl came from behind Jonathan.

"Jonathan look out!" Gabe yelled.

The demogorgon pushed him over and let some weird goo fall into his mouth.

Nancy and Gabe both shot at it. "Go to hell you son of a bitch!" Nancy yelled.

The demogorgon walked over to them but they both ran out of ammo.

Steve came out of no where and smashed the bat into its face.

"Steve!" Nancy shouted.

Steve kept hitting him on his abdomen, making it shriek in pain until its food got caught into the bear trap.

"It's in the trap!"

"Jonathan now!" Gabe yelled.

Jonathan got out his lighter

They all watched as the demogorgon grew in flames and it screeched in pain.

The flames grew and Gabe ran to the fire extinguisher. "Get back!"

He sprayed it and waited until the flames were no more. All that was left was black goo on the bear trap.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"Is that my house?" Joyce breathed.

"Yeah just stay close." They all walked inside the dark and no longer cheery home.

Back at the house, lights flickered on the spots that they were walking in. Gabe made sure everyone was behind him

"It was hurt." Hopper pointed to a spot on the ground.

"Mom.. is that you?" A voice echoed in the darkness.

"Jonathan??" Joyce whispered as she looked back.

"Joyce, we gotta go." Dannia tapped her shoulder.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"Found it!" Dustin shouted.

"Aw yeah!" M/n grinned as he grabbed one and opened it up. He gulped down the pudding in one go.

"I knew she was hoarding it! I knew it, always lying and saying she's out." Dustin complained while trying to grab as many puddings as he can, while M/n just shoved about three into his pockets.

"Bald-face liar."

"Mike! I found the chocolate pudding!"

"Okay!!" Mike shouted back.

"Mike must've started his period." M/n nodded understandingly.

Dustin and Lucas both laughed at that and brought back the pudding.

El came over and curiously grabbed one of the cans of pudding, as they clattered onto the table. "This will charge your battery right up, I'm telling you." Dustin beamed while hastily trying prying off the lid of one of the mini cans.

Loud footsteps and pants behind them startled them as Mike shouted "guys! Guys!"

"What is it?" M/n asked as he wiped his pudding mustache.

Mike panted some more before quickly saying-

"They found us."

They ran down the stairs trying to get out of the school. "How did they find us??"

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym."

"Lando." Dustin panted out.

Everyone ignored his comment and tried to walk to the exit that wasn't far in front of them. Then bright lights blurred their vision, especially m/n, since he has slightly sensitive eyes.

Agents shouting loudly as they tried to run away from them. "Got em!"

"Gogogogogo!!"

They tried running back into the room but that led them to more of them, they ran back out only to have more lab agents and soldiers come out from the corner and point guns at them.

El then stared at the agents, making them bleed from their eye sockets and ears. M/n felt a slight pain from his head, as he tried to call it down by rubbing his temple.

Yet the flickering lights and whimpers didn't seem to help him at all. He suddenly felt a warm liquid ooze out of his ear. He confusingly went to touch it with the tip of his finger. It was blood, only a small amount.

Then he heard a this from in front of him, the sound made him weak int he knees and stumble a bit, holding himself up with the wall beside him as all the voices became slightly muffled.

"-okay??" "El!" "Is she ok-"

"She won't wake-" "no no!"

M/n rubbed his eyes harshly and managed to get rid of the blurred specks in his vision. Seeing a slightly unconscious El surrounded by the three other boys.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"There's more blood." Hopper pointed his flashlight to the dark liquid in a road.

"This way." Joyce pointed to the right, as they continued to walk to where the blood trail led them.  A building that had the words 'PUBLIC LIBRARY'

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"Step away from the child." A voice that didn't sound like the voice of a very elderly man echoed through the halls.

"No! You want her, you have to go through us." "Yeah!" "Eat shit!"

Then four soldiers soldiers grabbed their arms and held them behind their backs as the boys shouted in protest. M/n cringed at the loud ringing and noises that stung his ears and his head.

But he also began to try and pry the man's hold off of his arms. He looked up for a second before looking down, and then quickly look back up.

His eyes widened in disbelief, this man was the same man that was in the vision.

"Eleven.. eleven can you hear me?"

El let out a weak slur of words, "papa.."

"Yes! Yes it's your papa!"

El tried to looked over to Mike who kicked and thrashed around.

"Shh.. you're sick.. I'm going to take you bag home! Where I can make you.. well again"

"Y-you're.. that guy..." M/n spoke out as tears started to brim around his eyes. This caused the man to look up and meet the boys e/c eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Number four.. you kept saying-"

The man realized now, and smirked. "Your her daug-" "bad.." El slurred.

The Dr looked down and shook his head in disagreement.

"Mike.. m/n.." the girl pleaded weakly as Mike continued to thrash in the man's arms. While m/n looked at El sadly, while small tears ran down his cheeks.

El tried to get away from Dr. Brenner, then the lights flickered.

Everyone stopped their actions, and looked up in confusion, and horror.

"Blood." Mike spoke.

"What?-" "Blood!" M/n repeated.

Then the wall in front of them started to break, but it was like something behind it tried to scratch it's way through.

"Demogorgon." The soldiers dropped the boys and immediately pulled out their guns and opened fire. The boys all attended El's side and picked her up.

Both m/n and dustin picked her up bridal style as they speed walked to a classroom

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

The three adults flashed their flashlights in the dark. Looking in every room.

"Oh my god.." Dannia whispered to herself in disgust as everything was covered in green goo. With rotting skeletons.

Joyce scanned the area with her flashlight before it landed on a specific boy. "Will!", This caught the attention of both the other adults who quickly came over. "Will!? Oh my god!"

Joyce tried to tug at the black vine looking thing that went inside will's mouth, and possible down his throat.

"Hopper! Get it out!"

Hopper stared at him for two seconds before quickly holding Will's head and pulling out the vine. The thing seemed to shriek and shake violently, or maybe that was Hopper struggling...

Hopper pulled out the vine serpent as it wiggled around. "Oh Jesus.." Hopper said before firing a small round of bullets at it.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"C'mon, c'mon!"

The five kids rushed behind soldiers as lights, Sparks, and bullets flew around them.

"Hold on, El. We're almost there.."

They set down El onto a science lab table. "Just hold on a little longer okay..?" Mike held El's hands, trying to comfort her. M/n wiped the sweat and blood off of his head and ears.

M/n tried to look at what was happening outside of the door. Hearing more rounds of shooting and roars, that sounded awfully close.

Then it was quiet.

"I-is it dead..?" Dustin stuttered. M/n approached the door slowly reaching for the handle.

Bad move.

The door flew right off the frame, which managed to crush m/n arm as he screamed in pain. "M/n! You idiot why would you do that!!?" Dustin shouted as he ran to try and pull him away.

Lucas tried to fling rocks at the demogorgon while Dustin held m/n while he cried in pain, trying to hold in his sobs. "It's okay, you can let them out m/n.." Dustin rubbed his back in guilt.

"Kill it!" "C'mon kill it faster!!"

Lucas pulled back the wrist rocket and aimed at it. The demogorgon was sent flying back  into the chalkboard with it's arms wide open.

The boys jumped back in shock, while m/n backed away and tried to hold on his sobs, only letting out quiet whimpers.

El came from behind them. "Eleven stop!" El flung Mike back into the cupboards.

Everyone stared at her. M/n stood up and shook his head. "El.. don't.." he whispered..

She turned back, and smiled sadly.

"Goodbye guys.."

She looked back and glared at the demogorgon.

"No more.."

She held up her hand, the demogorgon shrieked in agony.

Eleven screamed in pain as she used her powers, to end the demogorgon. The four boys in the back plugging their ears to try and block out the noise.

M/n held his head with his non-injured arm and tried to plug his ears with it shoulder. The flickering lights made it seem fake, but the pain made it feel real.

And just like that.

Eleven was gone.

Mike stood up and rushed to the front of the classroom. "El!" "Eleven??!"

"El where are you?? Eleven! El.."

M/n's head ached. The pain didn't go away, and it used the only energy he had left. He let out a loud whimper and cry of pain as he dropped to the floor with a thud. The world around him went black.

The three boys looked behind them to see m/n sprawled on the floor. They rushed to him and tried to shake him awake, but then stopped when they heard sirens blare outside the window..

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"Oh God.."  Joyce and Dannia took off their helmets, sitting beside will.

Joyce checked for a pulse or any sign of breathing, but couldn't find any. "He's not breathing.. he's not breathing!!"

"Joyce, Joyce! Listen to me."

"I need you to tilt his head back and lift his chin." "Okay.." Joyce sobbed. Dannia held her hand over her mouth as she watched the scene take place.

"And when I tell you, you're gonna pinch his nostrils.. and breathe into his mouth... Twice.

Hopper counted to thirty, then told Joyce to go ahead. She pinched his nostrils and leaned down.

"Oh come on!!"

"C'mon kid..!"
"Will..! Will listen to me it's your mom.. I love you so much.."
"You got this will.. you're strong.. you can make it.." Dannia held Will's hand as Joyce held her son's face in her hands while sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please! I love you more than anything else in the world, please come back to me! Please!"

Eventually Hopper started pounding on the boys chest.

"Please I need you to breathe! Breathe!"

Will eyes shot open as he gasped for air. And began coughing. Dannia reached for the mask and put it over Will's face as Joyce held him close to her.

Dannia let out sobs of joy and everyone sighed in relief and happiness..

This was finally over..

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Mike and all the others parents rushed to the school, except m/n's mom. But Gabe was there.

He let tears out, continuously asking if his baby brother would be okay.

The medics kept reminding him that everything would be okay.

Gabe demanded that he would be let onto the back of the ambulance, while they kept protesting they eventually gave in and let him ride with them to the ER.

Everyone watched the car drive away, as they sadly let out choked sobs and tightened their embrace on their parents

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Beeping of monitors rang in the room. As the blankets rustled when the boy woke up. Dannia sighed in relief and let out a quiet laugh of relief. While Gabe smiled and let tears run down his cheeks.

"Hey honey..." Dannia caressed m/n's face happily, knowing her son's okay. "Hey mom.."

He looked down and realized he had a cast around his left arm and bandages around his arm and legs.

"Where am I...?" M/n rubbed his face, only to realize he had a bandage around his head too. "don't rub it too hard. The doctors said you must've taken a hard fall." Gabe held m/n hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You're in the hospital honey.." his mom sighed.

"Where is everybody?"

"They are waiting for will, they'll come see you afterwards."

"Aw man, I can't go see him..?" M/n whined, while Gabe and Dannia chuckled, which made m/n smile.

"Once you get better.." Dannia smiled.

Jonathan walked back into the waiting room, where everyone sat in the quiet. While hearing snores. Jonathan looked at Mike and smiled.

Mike quickly got up and shook the two awake. While the two looked at eachother and shoved eachother off.

They rushed into his room and hugged him tightly. "Byerss!!"

"Careful.." Joyce smiled.

"You won't believe what happened when you were gone man!" "It was mental!"

"You had a funeral!" "Jennifer Hayes was crying!"

"And troy peed himself"
"In front of the whole school!"

"What??" Will smiled in disbelief
"Yes!" Will began coughing on the back of his hand. Everyone quieted down and looked at will.

"Are you okay?"

"It got me. The demogorgon."

"We know. It's okay. It's dead."

"We made a new friend, she stopped it."

"She saved us."

"But she's gone now."

"Her name's Eleven." Dustin smiled. "Like the number?" Will questioned. "Well we call her El for short."

"She's like a wizard." "She has super powers." Lucas whispered.

"More like yoda."

"She flipped a van earlier with her mind!"

"-mhm!","-and these agents were trying to shoot us!"

"Then she flipped it over!-", "-the she squeezed the brains out."

Everyone kept interrupting eachother while Will tried to keep up as he kept smiling.

"And guess who came back!" Dustin grinned.

"What? Who?" Will asked curiously.

"M/n Quinton." Lucas smirked

Will's eyes widened, n/n came back, his long time crush??

"Really? Where is he??" Will asked as he tried to sit his head up.

"He's in another room. He broke his arm." Mike sighed sadly. "The demogorgon blew the door off of the hinges and it like- completely crushed his arm!" Dustin tried to lighten up the mood in the room by making it sound cool.

The three boys began to try and talk about what happened while Will tried to listen to what they had to say, while smiling.

But in the inside, everyone felt worried and sorry for the boy.

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

ONE MONTH LATER

It had been a month since Will and m/n been discharged from the hospital. Both trying to hang out as much as possible with eachother.

M/n was still trying to get over the slight pain in his left arm. While Will tried to forget the upside down.

But today was Christmas. And the boys were downstairs playing some dungeons and dragons, like will always wanted.

"Something is coming. Something angry. Hungry for you blood."

"It, is almost here."

"What is it?" Will scooted closer.

"It's the thessalhydra. I'm telling you." Dustin nodded with confidence.

"It's not the thessalhydra." Lucas shook his head

"I'm telling you, it's the thessalhydra." Dustin repeated.

Mike stopped them by slamming down a game piece onto the board. "The thessalhydra!"

"Damn it." M/n sighs

"It roars with anger!" Mike continues.

"Will, your action!"

"What should I do??--"

"Fireball him!" Lucas and m/n both shouted, they looked towards eachother and both shouted. "Jinx! You owe me a soda!" Then went to pinched eachother.

Will, Mike, and Dustin giggled. Will looked towards Dustin for his opinion when Dustin nodded. "Fireball the son of a bitch."

Lucas and m/n smiled as will went to grab the two dice.

"Fourteen!!" "Boom!" 

"Direct hit! Will the wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra!"

"It makes a painful-" Mike make a loud skreeching noise.

"It falls to the ground! Its clawed hands reaches for you one last time! And- and! And!" Mike finally drops to the floor in silence as everyone cheers.

"Lucas cuts off it's seven heads, and Dustin places then into his bag of holding."

"And you present to the King Tristan. He thanks you for you bravery-" "whoa, woah." Lucas stops him.

"That's not it is it." Dustin shakes his head.

"No.. there's a medal ceremony-" "oh! A medal ceremony? What are you talking about??"

"Yeah man! The campaign was way too short!"

"It was ten hours!" Mike shouts.

"It doesn't make any sense!"
"It makes sense!"
"Uh no, what about the lost knight?"
"And the proud princess."
"And those weird flowers in the cave?"
"I don't know! It's-"

Everyone quieted down when the door creaked open and down came Jon and Gabe.

"Jeez what's that smell." Gabe scrunched up his nose.

"You guys been playing all day or just farting?" Jon joked.

"No it's just Dustin, he farted."

Dustin looks over and looks Lucas dead in the eye as Lucas keep joking around.

"Dustin farted!"

"Okay bye guys!" Will and m/n grabbed their stuff.

"Cya guys!"

They entered their cars and drove away. But m/n didn't drive to their house, instead they drove to the Byer's house.

They were gonna have a dinner.

When the four boys walked in they greeted Joyce and Dannia.

The spent some times watching will open up his presents, and then then they went to the dining table.

Sitting down and serving themselves food as Joyce complained about the mash potatoes.

"It's definitely an Atari." Will smiled.

"An a-what- I?" Joyce furrowed her eyebrows.

"The green present, it's an Atari."

"I felt Dustin's today, it's the same exact weight."

"Really?" M/n grinned.

"We'll have to see won't we."

Will stood up and walked away from the table. "Hey.. no more snooping." Joyce pouted.

"Hold on, I forgot to wash my hands!"

Will didn't come back for a while so m/n excused himself to go check on will. He knocked softly on the door, hearing the faucet stop.

"Yes?" A voice came from the other side.

"You good in there Will?" M/n asked softly.

Will smiled and opened the door while nodding and spraying the leftover water onto m/n's face.

They laughed, m/n wrapped his right arm over Will and they walked back. Will felt safe in m/n's arms, and m/n felt at ease, that his best friend was safe.

They sat down at the table and began to eat.
"Hey mom did Will tell you about the game?" Jon asked.

M/n missed family dinners like this. And he finally is getting one with Will.

Alas, it's all over..

Right?

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Author's note
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time! I'm finally on break and I got to finish this chapter.

This chapter is the longest one so far, so this took me quite a long time.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed season one, because we still have two more seasons to go.

And thank you guys so much for reading this book ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 548 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π˜πŽπ”π‘ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
449K 23.1K 29
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π“π‡π‘πˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ # πŸ‘»πŸ”¦πŸ§Έ -', ΰΌ„ βͺ πš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™½π™Άπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Άπš‚ ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ━ the first missing kid of ha...
18.4K 401 34
"I c-can't feel or- or see anything." ✩-.. Will's connection to Vecna is getting stronger, and nobody knows how to help him. Will he be able to escap...
163K 2.7K 61
" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πˆπ… 𝐈 π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ π†πˆπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 " " 𝐈 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ π†πˆπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 " β˜† Stranger Things Imagines β˜†