Lovely {Suicide squad}

By ChibsandChill

Joker x OC x Harley Quinn They were his queens and he their king and god help anyone who disrespects the quee... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 20

11.8K 254 6
By ChibsandChill

AN: I need some time to write the next chapter in the real storyline but I don't want to leave you hanging until the and I know how much y'all love the relationship between my darling Lin and her Har the lovely quinn. So enjoy this lill fluffy chapter between my two queens.

"Joker isn't home today" Lin giggle out as she turn around to face her girlfriend. "What do you want to do, my precious"

She jump up on her knees and puts a thoughtful finger to her plump lips. "Do you want to kill someone? Hmm, do you want to make sweet love or maybe redress the whole house in sparkling toilet paper" With each new suggestion she inch closer to the other woman until their legs were touching.

"They all sound so lovely" Harley complain with a pout. "I don't know what do choose"

Lin frowns at the face her girlfriend make. She truly detested seeing anything other than happy emotions displayed on her pretty face. "Oh, oh, oh Harls. We can do them all" The younger girl mischievously grins before straddling the other woman. "Now I want you to turn that pretty frown upside down and smile for your Linnie, can you do that?"

Harley responds with a wide grin and leans up to connect their lips and groans when Lin moves just out of her reach. The blonde haired woman pouts and then pushes herself into a sitting position and forces Lin's head closer to hers with a hand well placed behind the younger woman's head. Harley smiles affectionately and then softly connects their lips, making Lin sigh into the kiss.

The two continue their little make-out session for a few minutes that felt like mere seconds to the pair before they with a gasp broke apart.

"That never grows old" Lin respond, dazed.

Harls giggle softly with a shy look on her face. "No, it doesn't" She pause while thinking over her words, she hadn't been living with the pair for a long time and still didn't know enough about either one of them to make decisions without thinking. "Can we do something?"

Lin plop down on Harley's lap again. "Like what?"

Harley shrugged, she had hoped that they could do the toilet paper prank. "Can we still do the prank? I think it would be fun" She looked up at Lin with uncertainty clear in her eyes. "If you still want to do it, that is"

Harley hadn't yet left behind all of her previous persona and still tended to hold the way she spoke, the uncertainty and the moral compass. Of course Lin and Joker were planning on ways to change this so that Lin could have the perfect toy and Joker could have his fake queen and his real queen would be happy.

Lin faux glared down on Harley and sneered. "You want to do a prank?" She stood up. "What? You want to destroy the home that Joker and I built together, the home that we let you live in? Is that how you thank us? Do you repay us by asking to damage it? You just wait until I tell my love about this."

Harley whimpered and covered her face with her hands, silently regretting every life decision that led up to this. She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to demand something of the queen of Gotham City, she couldn't believe that she would throw away everything that she had with them for a stupid prank. God, how far had she fallen that she would repay their kindness and generosity with pranks and foul actions. "I'm so sorry Lin, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought that it could be fun"

"You thought that it would be fun to damage my home? You stupid girl" Lin cackled with frigid cold leaking through her voice. Seeing Harley cower before her, scared for whatever punishment that she would receive almost made Lin crack her cover. If only to tell her that it was okay to ask for things, reassure her that she would never hurt her. But then again Lin found it too funny to stop now, she wanted to see how far she could push the other woman before her new self would break through to defend herself.

"I'm sorry Linnie. I really am! Please don't tell Puddin'! He'll hurt me" Harley begged with tears staining her porcelain cheeks and quivering lips. "He'll hurt me" She repeated with a small sob.

This was almost a breaking point for Lin, her intentions with the joke was never to make Harley cry or fear for her life. The crying she could ignore but the pleads to stop Joker from hurting her hit too close to home. She knew that Joker abuses Harley, that he hurt her when she did something wrong or when he needed to unleash his anger upon someone. Most of the times Lin would stop him from hurting Harley if she was there when it happened. Sadly, most of the abused happened out of her sight, Jay knows that Lin doesn't want him to hurt Harley but that's how he is. He hurts people, the only exception to that is his darling queen.

"You should have thought about that before you asked me such a thing, the moon will shine down on you and so shall I" Lin was slipping into one of her episodes. She begged to whatever god was out there to not let her fall now, she couldn't go into that state knowing that she had hurt Harley because she knew that once she entered that state she would do nothing to make the hurt hurt any less. If anything her insanity would only fuel the burning pain inside Harley. The only one that could handle her the way she needs is Joker and he isn't there. He's the only that knows how to bring her out of that place without bringing too much of the insanity back out with her. And now that she needed him he wasn't here.

"You know what?! I won't let you treat me like this! You suggested it first!" Harley pushed the dazed Lin out of her lap and rose to her feet with a scowl, spitting out the words like they were poison. She didn't notice the state of Lin, she didn't notice her blank eyes or shaking body.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you hear me? Don't you have anything to say for yourself? Anything?" The confidence that she held in the beginning of her outburst slipped away with every word when Lin stopped responding. "Lin?" She asked with a confused look on her face when she finally noticed what the girl looked like.

"C'mon Lin look at me" She ordered and bent down to shake the girl out of the daze that she was in but she got no response from the girl.

The previously blank look on Lin's face slowly turned into blinding madness and pain. A perfect mixture.

Harley hadn't been present when Lin had one of her episodes and took the girl's silence as her ignoring her and without a word Harley stormed out of the room.

Several hours came and went and harley got more nervous and worried with each one when the younger woman failed to exit the room where she left her. Suddenly Harley could hear quiet sobbing from Lin and Joker's room and she immediately rushed to her feet and out of the room she had taken refuge in during their fight that she still didn't know was fake.

She burst into the room and the only evidence that Lin was even in the room was the rising and falling of one of the covers in the big bed. She suspected that the young woman was hiding there, thinking that Harley couldn't hear her. Harley went over to the bed and her worry rose with each step that she took until she stood besides the bed and she could clearly see the small form of Lin underneath the thick cover.

"Lin? Are you okay?" She asked and moved a gentle hand onto the covers and she could feel how Lin took a sharp intake of air and stilled.

"I'm so sorry Harls, the fight was fake and then I just went into one of my episodes and I couldn't tell you and you were angry and hurt and I just want you to know that you can ask whatever you want and Joker won't hurt you because I won't let him ever again" Lin burst out into tears after her long rant. "I'm so sorry"

Harley smiled down sadly at the still covered Lin. "It's okay, I just got so worked up about it and didn't let you explain yourself"

Lin threw the blanket of herself and threw herself into Harley's arms. "No, it's not okay, sweetness. I shouldn't hurt you like that."

"Let's lie down, Linnie, and we can cuddle" Harls decided after giving the girl a look full of pity, making Lin glare slightly. If she hated anything she hated pity.

"Fine" She relented and jumped into the bed and took Harley into her arms with a sigh. "I'm not going to joke with you like that again"

"We both know that's a lie" Harley stated with a small chuckle.

"Yeah" Lin started chuckling too, knowing that she couldn't promise not doing something that she loved.

AN: UUUUUF, it was supposed to be the nauseating kind of fluff to warm all of your hearts and I had a good beginning for it but then all of a sudden Lin is playing a mean prank on Harley and then she's suddenly having an episode and Harley stormed off. Anyways, hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions
100K 2.9K 32
[another Joker and Harley Quinn] It's been so long. My love for her and her love for me.....two powerful criminals working as one. Could their bigge...
23.9K 695 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...
29.8K 991 21
This cover is made by @vivid_led, one of my best friends ***this is based off the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn*** You had lived with your father, unti...