Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

By kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... More

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Surprise
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Fluffy Part 2
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
The Dance
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
The Fangirl
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Yandere
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

New Friends

5.5K 84 126
By kitetenjo63

Twin brothers join heartland preschool
———————————————————
*AT HEARTLAND PRESCHOOL*

Teacher:"alright class today we have two new students joining the class" *looks towards the two boys* "why don't you introduce yourself?"

Katsuki:"I'm katsuki bakugo and this" *points behind him* "is my little brother Izuku"

Izuku:*gives a nervous wave while hiding behind katsukis back* "h-hi"

Katsuki:"if you want to pick on him I'll beat you up!"

Izuku:"k-kachan"

Katsuki:"I'm serious I'll kick your ass!"

Teacher:"um ok then why don't we have free time, and remember to make them feel welcomed everyone"

*TIMESKIP 5 MINUTES*

Kid 1:"wow that's such an awesome quirk what about you Izuku what's your quirk?"

Katsuki:"the doctors said that he won't be able to use his quirk until he's much older"

Kid 2:"wait so is his quirk stronger than your explosion quirk katsuki?"

Katsuki:"no quirk is better than mine you extra!"

Kid 3:"what about mine" *quirk electro daggers he/she can make daggers out of pure electricity and have them explode by draining electricity from electric devices such as phones, tablets lightbubs, etc*

Katsuki:"you don't even have a name your just kid 3 so you don't count!" *feels a tug on his shoulder* "what's wrong Izuku?"

Izuku:*points to a girl in the corner* "I want to go talk to her"

Kid 2:"don't bother wasting your time with her she's quirkless"

Izuku:"please kachan"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:*sitting sadly* 'all I want is a friend to play with' *begins to tear up* 'I just want to be normal'

Katsuki:"hey you quirkless girl!"

Ochako:*looks and is instantly scared of katsuki's mean looking face* "y-yes" 'are they going to bully me to'

Katsuki:*moves to the side to reveal a nervous Izuku*

Izuku:"h-hello d-do you like hero's?

Ochako:"y-yes"

Izuku:"who's your favorite hero?"

Ochako:"thirteen"

Izuku:"really me to!" *smiles and sits down next* "do you want to be friends?"

Ochako:"f-friends?"

Izuku:"ya I want to be your friend"

Ochako:"but why do you want to be friends with me I don't even have a quirk?"

Izuku:"you seem really nice"

Ochako:"b-but what if the other kids bully you?"

Katsuki:"then I'll kick their asses and as long as your Izukus friend I'll also make sure your not bullyed"

Ochako:"um o-ok"

Izuku:"great my name is Izuku bakugo and this is my twin older brother katsuki bakugo but you can call him kachan"

Katsuki:"so what's your name?"

Ochako:"m-my name is ochako uraraka

Izuku:"so what should we do now… I know let's play hero's versus villain me and you can be hero's and kachan can be the villain!"

Katsuki:"hey I don't wanna be the damn villain!"

Izuku:"please kachan"

Katsuki:*scoffs* "fine Start running!"

Izuku:*grabs ochako's hand and starts running* "come on uravity lets go!"

Ochako:"u-uavity?"

Izuku:*stops running* "oh sorry I got carried away I made up uravity as your hero name is it ok?"

Ochako:*hugs him* "I love it"

*TIMESKIP SOME YEARS*

Mitsuki:"what on earth were you thinking Izuku getting into a fight with another student your lucky you only got off with a three day suspension!"

Masaru:"honey please calm down lets listen to his side of the story"

Mitsuki:"done tell me to calm down our son got into a fight!"

Katsuki:*smirking* "thank god it isn't me this time getting yelled at by the hag"

Mitsuki:*turns to katsuki* "and you why didn't you try to stop him?"

Katsuki:"how was I supposed to know the one day I hang out with kirishima during lunch without him he was going to get into a fight you hag?! *theirs a knock at the door*

Mitsuki:"well next time take him with you!" *another knock at the door*

Masaru:"um I'm just gonna go get that" *slowly backs away*

Katsuki:"well I want to hang out with other people other than my twin brother you know!"

Masaru:*opens the door* "hell-" *gets pushed back*

Ochako:*runs into the living room and the argument stops* "Izuku" *he stands up and she hugs him*

Izuku:"are you ok now?"

Ochako:*nods* "I am now"

Mitsuki:"what are you two talking about?"

Ochako:*pulls away from his chest faces them still in his arms* "during lunch these guys were hitting on me and telling me stuff when Izuku came and protected me"

Mitsuki:"is that so?" *looks at Izuku*

Ochako:"yes"

Mitsuki:"why don't the two of you go to Izuku's while we talk"

Ochako:*starts pulling Izuku up the stairs to his room and shuts the door behind her*

Izuku:"ochako I-"

Ochako:*pulls him into a 2 minute kiss*

Izuku:*looks at ochako who is looking back nervously with her arms around his neck* "I-I I um"

Ochako:"I love you Izuku, and I know you don't feel the sa- oh" *his hands wrap around her waist and he puts his forehead against hers*

Izuku:"I know"

Ochako:"w-what h-how?"

Izuku:"maybe you shouldn't talk in your sleep when you sleepover"

Ochako:"so what happens now?"

Izuku:"well we could protend none of this ever happened and go back to being just friends or we can become a couple and makeout on my bed it's your call"

Ochako:"I'd like to makeout please"

Izuku:*smirks* "I'd like that to"

*TIMESKIP TO THE FIRST DAY AT UA*

Ochako:*walking while holding Izuku's hand* "I can't believe today's the first day at UA!"

Izuku:"yup and I'm happy your with me" *quirk detonate he excrete nitroglycerin like slime from his hands that creates massive explosions from a single spark a single drop can level an entire apparent complex*

Ochako:"I'm just glad you can control your quirk and not explode my hand off" *kisses his cheek*

Katsuki:"oh my god would you two just shut up I swear you two have been non stop lovey dovey since you got together 6 months ago and I'm sick of it!"

Izuku:"well get over it"

Katsuki:"what did you just say!"

Ochako:"calm down both of you I swear you wouldn't be saying that if you got a girlfriend of your own"

Katsuki:"ha like that's ever gonn- oof" *bumps into a blonde haired girl* "hey watch were you-" *sees the girl and blushes*

????:"oh sorry please forgive me" *bows*

Katsuki:"n-no it's my fault"

Ochako:"hey are you a UA student"

????:"oh yes but how did you know?"

Ochako:"were wearing the same uniform"

????:"oh right I'm himiko toga it's nice to meet you"

Ochako:"I'm ochako and this is my boyfriend Izuku and his twin brothe-"

Katsuki:"I'm katsuki bakugo"

Toga:"well I should get going then"

Katsuki:"wait why don't you walk with us" *Izuku and ochako look at each other confused*

Toga:"um sure I'd love to"
———————————————————
And finish hope to finish another one soon see ya later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! ๐Ÿ˜‰ this also my first time writing a fanfic so...
28.5K 304 24
This is my first story so it won't be 100% perfect. Anyways this will be a betrayed au, there might be more than one person shipped with Deku so this...
1.4K 23 24
This book will be mainly requests for Cannon! Male x Oc! Female I REFUSED TO DO X READERS, DO NOT ASK OR TRY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE