The CEO's Kryptonite ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57

52

190K 7.9K 4.6K
By wambuimuiruriii

Work has been about a BITCH. Sorry I've been gone for a few days... But enjoy this longer than normal chapter you beautiful souls, you.
Xoxo

Alex

"What's this?" Derek asked, pointing to a metal utensil on Joan's kitchen counter.

"That would be a whisk, Derek." Joan replied. "Have you seriously never seen a whisk before?"

Derek proceeded to look at the whisk from all angles, like it was some piece of art or something. "What does it do?"

We all looked at this motherfucker.

"It... it whisks, Derek. It whisks." I replied.

Joan couldn't hold in her laughter. "Derek, when was the last time you baked anything?" She asked him.

"I think I baked cookies with my mother once when I was six." He replied. I'm sure we all mentally facepalmed, but Joan physically facepalmed.

"Okay, So I'm not letting either you nor Alex near the baking. Y'all sit right on over there across the counter, and watch." She instructed. "Christian? Brad? Any experience in baking?"

Christian quickly shook his head no. "I can cook, but baking is a whole different skill set I have zero experience with."

I looked over at him. Well I guess we weren't doing any romantic baking together any time soon. As if he could hear my thoughts, Christian leant over and whispered "Don't worry. I've got a butler for that."

I rolled my eyes at him. I think he missed the point of us doing it ourselves.

"Hoookay I guess you'll join the moral support team with Alex and Derek. How about yourself, Brad?" Joan asked. Brads lips twitched up into a triumphant smile.

"Unlike these inadequate humans, I do actually know how to bake. Just tell me what you'll like me to do, and I'll get it done." He replied. Joan smiled sheepishly at his words, and handed him an apron. I'm sure there was a lot Joan wanted Brad to do, I thought mischievously.

"What happened to us reviewing documents from work, BrAD?" Christian butt in. I kicked his leg from under the counter and mouthed to him stop cockblocking.

"I'm like three feet away from you, Christian. I can multitask." Brad snapped back. Christian gave him one judge mental ass look before he started pulling out Brad's laptop from his briefcase. Joan instructed Brad to thoroughly clean his hands under the faucet while she got to taking out more ingredients. They actually looked quite cute together with their matching aprons, as they got to baking.

I noticed just how on point Joan looked in general, and that made me smile. This girl had even done her damn edges, I was so impressed. I noticed Brad had noticed too, because he kept stealing glances her way.

"What's your password?" Christian asked. Instead of telling him, Brad moved to type it in, but Joan swatted his hands away.

"No. You just washed those." She scolded him.

"Yeah, Brad. You just washed those." Christian reiterated.

He was really enjoying this. I mean like sadistically enjoying this.

"Fine." Brad grumbled. "It's wibleymwobbleytrimeywimey." We all looked over at him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Christian asked.

"wibleymwobbleytrimeywimey." Brad continued to mumble.

"I'm going to need you to speak up here, Brad." Christian said. He had the largest grin plastered on his face. It was almost as if he knew what Brad was mumbling. I could barely make out any of it.

"Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey." Brad said clearly in defeat. Christian muffled a laugh.

"I see your love for Doctor Who still hasn't left you." He joked.

"For your information, Christian, Doctor who is fantastic." Brad argued.

"I actually second that." I added. While I wasn't fully caught up with the show, I had made it through about six of the new seasons, and all of the classic Doctor Who.

"I don't think I've seen it before." Joan pondered for a moment, before admitting.

"Maybe we can watch an episode together sometime?" Brad asked her.

"I'd like that." Joan replied. She had her flirtatious yet nervous smile going that made Brad smile in return. I felt the fanboy in me die with happiness.

"Well, if we finish the pies in time, why don't we all watch an episode tonight?" Derek asked.

I shot him a glare at lightning speed as I tried to have him pick up on the signals that Brad had probably meant just him and Joan. As soon as his eyes met mine, he back tracked.

"Actually ya know, I completely forgot I had this thing. Another night though."

I gave him a nod of approval.

This clueless idiot was not about to stop Joan and Brad's alone time tonight.

-

The rest of the evening went by pretty effortlessly. Brad and Christian talked about the Gala while Brad assisted Joan in the kitchen. Every once in a while, Joan would struggle with cutting the apples, and Brad would place himself behind her to show her how to firmly hold the fruit down. Christian and I shared looks with each other.

They were so freaking cute.

By the time the pies had made it into the oven, I decided to take just a small power nap on Joan's comfy futon. I didn't remember falling asleep so hard, until I felt a pair of hands gently wake me.

"Alex." Christian spoke gently. "Time to wake up. Looks like the pies are done, and I think Brad and Joan are going to watch a movie together. I think we should leave the two love birds to it."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and when I glanced outside, it looked like darkness had already settled in. "What time is it?" I mumbled. The smell of baked pies flooded my nostrils. They smelt amazing.

"I think it might be going on ten now. Would you like to come back to my place tonight?" He asked me. I was going to say yes, but then I remembered I had actually done some cleaning today. I wanted to show off the fact that I could be a tidy human being when I wanted to.

"Do you mind coming back to mine?" I asked him. His grin widened.

"Not at all. Let's get going."

-

We said our goodbyes to Joan and Brad. We also had to practically drag Derek out with us, so we could leave Joan and Brad alone to do their own thing. He wanted to stay for at least one episode of Doctor Who. I yanked him out that bitch by his ear. Derek went back to deal with his crazy girlfriend that he had finally made the executive decision to break up with. I reminded him we were just one phone call away if he needed any assistance, or a hospital.

He gave me a genuine thank you, before pulling off in his own Prius.

Christian and I slipped into his car, and made our way back to my apartment. Sleep has slowly started to slip through the cracks of my alert façade, but Christians hand on my thigh kept me awake. My heart had started to do that thing it did where it forgot how to beat normally.

I was finally going to get alone time with him. It felt like it had been ages. I was going to get to kiss those lips again... and touch that body again...

My mind started to spiral at the possibilities.

Of course I had wanted to be intimate with him. It felt like it was a topic we had never really discussed with each other. I wasn't sure how to bring it up. I wasn't sure what Christian was comfortable with. It didn't look like he was running from his sexuality, but I didn't want to do anything he wasn't ready for... or hell, anything I wasn't ready for.

But Christian made me feel so good and safe. When I thought about being that intimate with him, it made my heart skip a beat.

As his hand inched higher and higher against my thigh, I felt myself growing more and more aroused. We hadn't said anything to each other during the duration of the car ride, we just enjoyed the music that was playing... but the sexual tension had started to build. Christian would steal a glance my way every few minutes, and when our eyes connected, I felt my stomach do flips so great, it would rival the talents of Simone Biles.

Before I knew it, Christian had pulled into one of the available streets parking spots of my building.

"It looks like we're here." He said. Those words came out his mouth in more of a raspy groan, and that just made my cock even harder.

"It does." I replied in equal raspiness. It was hard to suppress my horniness, especially when Christians eyes glanced down at the growing bulge in my pants.

"Should we go in?" He asked. His eyes had grown darker. I gave him a nod.

As soon as we made it into the building, Christians hand slipped into mine. When I tell you we all but ran to that goddamn elevator. Christian smashed that up button so hard I thought he broke the damn thing. When it finally opened for us, he pulled me in with him, then repeatedly abused that Door Close button until the elevator closed around us.

As soon as it did, his lips were on mine immediately.

Instead of hesitating from the surprise kiss, I kissed him back with the same urgency. He pushed me up against the side of the elevator, as one hand held my back firmly and flush against him, while the other tangled itself into my hair. I felt the goosebumps spread across my arms as I felt him against me. I couldn't stop the pornographic moans from escaping my lips when he forced my mouth open with his tongue.

It felt so... primal. Like we hadn't touched each other in months. I could feel my knees going weak as he growled out my name.

"C-Christian." I moaned back when his hand slipped up the inside of my shirt to touch my bare skin, before it traveled down to the hem of my boxers. "T-The door." I choked out.

His kissing slowed as we heard the ding from an elevator. He lingered a little longer against my lips before pulling away completely. I wasn't even given the chance to say another word as he directed me down the hallway towards my apartment door. I fumbled with my house keys trying to get them into the lock. Christian had made it almost damn near impossible to concentrate when his lips latched on to the crevice of my neck.

"Fuck Christian." I moaned, giving him access. I completely forgot about the lock at that moment. His hands yanked the keys out of my hand, and unlocked the door in one fluid motion. He didn't give me time to take off my shoes.

All he did was close and lock the door behind us, before attaching his lips back to mine, and carrying me off to my bedroom.

••

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday @ShrejalMohanty!
Sorry I wasn't able to post a chapter on your birthday, love. Hopefully that day was magical for you!
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 19.9K 57
This story starts out with me in jail... and ends with me in jail. But that's sort of suitable for a story about myself, is it not? This is more or l...
2.6M 114K 39
Christian Ivanov and Alexander Hamilton have finally found each other. But it wouldn't be love, if every universal force imaginable wasn't hell bent...
161K 6K 42
A short story of a big CEO who has locked his heart. He's the cruel genius who crushes everyone on his way. Chris Salvador, the chief engineer of th...
226K 7.4K 20
MxM (Book 1 of Billionaires Row) Ivan just got hired as Antonio Estrella's personal assistant, he develops a hate relations ship with the CEO of Estr...