Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

12. Trust

45 7 0
By annazure

Don't know how many times, Jonghyun's eyes kept glancing at his cell phone anxiously. His hand then took the object, opened the message, silent for a moment, pressed the home button, and threw it again on the table. Continue like that.

His eyes were only distracted when Seungyeon returned from the kitchen, put two cups of hot chocolate on the table and sat beside him. Actually, there's so much Jonghyun wants to say to Seungyeon since they returned from Sokcho. Jonghyun was even ready to answer all the questions that his girlfriend would pose about everything.  Who is Park Jisoo, where did they go then, where did he go when he drove her home and all the things Seungyeon wanted to know.

But, from a few hours ago Jonghyun came to her apartment, Seungyeon just didn't ask anything. She just smiled cheerfully as usual, spirited as always, as if nothing bad had ever happened. Making Jonghyun hesitate to start the conversation first.  Doubting the topics he will discuss is too sensitive to make them awkward.  Jonghyun doesn't want to lose that smile again.

"New year in two weeks, do you have a plan?" Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon's arm until the girl was in his arms.

Seungyeon was silent for a moment, thinking, then shook her head, "Nothing. I have free time until the end of this year and will start shooting the drama in early January."

"More drama?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, "With whom this time?"

Seungyeon smiled, she always liked Jonghyun who was protective, "Why is that?" She asked teasingly.

Jonghyun tightened his arms, he also kissed Seungyeon's temple, "I have to know who my girlfriend works for." His answered.

Maybe that man didn't realize that because he couldn't see Seungyeon's face hidden in his arms, he didn't know that her smile disappeared.

Jonghyun felt he had to know who she will working with, but he didn't tell her where he went when they were on vacation in Sokcho a few days ago.

Unfair.

Stupidly, Seungyeon let the injustice continue. She ignored her curiosity. She also ignored suspicion. All she maintains is trust in him.

"Why do you always want to know? Hm? Is it because I will get a kissing scene later?"  Seungyeon smiled again, she looked at Jonghyun mischievously.

Jonghyun chuckled in disbelief, his eyes wide open to hear what Seungyeon just said, "Did you get a scene like that?" He asked.

Seungyeon nodded confidently, "Yes."

Unexpectedly, Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed Seungyeon's lips quickly. Make the girl surprised.

"Only I can kiss you."

What was kissed instead hurriedly released the hug and looked away, not wanting to see Jonghyun because of his blushing face.

"Will you be shy like this when shooting a kissing scene with another man?"  Jonghyun laughed, he grabbed Seungyeon's hand again and kissed hers.

"Don't do it suddenly." Seungyeon said embarrassed.

Jonghyun laughed loudly this time, "Then tell me who that guy is first."

"Lee Sangyeob-sunbaenim and Chun Jung Myung-sunbaenim."  Seungyeon answered slightly annoyed.

"And who are you going to kiss?" Jonghyun looked at her suspiciously.

Seungyeon pretended to think, "Hm.. Secretly." She said winking.

Instantly make Jonghyun's lips stick to her lips again. The brief kiss-again-made Seungyeon open her eyes in surprise.

"I told you not to do it suddenly!"  Seungyeon was awkward, she tried to release the hug of the man who now smiled happily.

"Then what do you want to do? Do I have to say "I'll kiss you" every time I do it?"

Oh well, Seungyeon should always remember that her boyfriend is a man who likes to flirt. Jonghyun always make her blush. That is his expertise.

"I-It's not like that. I mean, but you can-"

"Okay, I'll kiss you now." Jonghyun interrupted Seungyeon, silencing the mouth of the most beautiful girl he had ever met with his lips.

Deep.

Jonghyun seemed to emphasize that only he could kiss Seungyeon. There is no other man. Whatever the reason. Only himself.

On the other side, deep down inside, Seungyeon confessed to herself that she had lost. Because she loves the man who is now kissing her. Loving, with all her heart.

***

Jisoo threw the magazine with the cover of actress Gong Seungyeon on the dressing table in front of her. She stared at the reflection of the face in front of her with a flat face.

"I don't feel she's prettier than me. But why Lee Jonghyun-ssi choose her?"

Questions without answers.

That day, when Jisoo had a small accident on the road, instead of contacting the manager or her agency, she instead called Jonghyun. Because she wants to make sure whether that man who used to love her, still has the same feeling or not.

"Oppa," she said that day.

Jonghyun who was helping carry her from the living room to the bedroom just glanced. There was no smile on Jonghyun's handsome face like she used to see.

Since Jonghyun had helped her wordlessly, his replaced the bandages on her ankles, made her warm tea, and now carried her to the bedroom.

"Oppa..." Jisoo looked for attention again, she held Jonghyun's arm tightly.

"Hm." That's the only response Jisoo got.

Now that Jisoo is sitting on the edge of the bed, she is can lay down and fall asleep without need this and that, asking for help from others, after all the injury on her leg is not too severe. It can even recover in just a few days. But instead she tightened her grip on Jonghyun's arm.

"Is it possible, we can be like before?"

Jonghyun who from the beginning was not sure what he was doing at Jisoo's house, after hearing that question made him regret that he was willing to come there.

"No." The answer is firm.

For God's sake. Maybe the answer could have made Jisoo hurt and increasingly difficult. But that is exactly how he feels.  Never once did he think he would return to Jisoo.

Jisoo bowed her head, the hand grip tightly slowly dislodged. Then a tear fell to her pale cheeks.

"Why did you choose her?" She asked again. "Why did you choose her over me?"

It felt like Jonghyun wanted to laugh out loud. Really. The question didn't sound funny, but he really wanted to laugh out loud. Should he answer? Should he say that now, Seungyeon has taken all his heart?  Without the rest.

Jonghyun snorted, "Listen to me carefully, Jisoo-ssi." He said, looking into Jisoo's eyes sharply. "I'm here, right now, just helping a friend who really needs help. That's all."

Then Jonghyun stepped out of the room, feeling very uncomfortable in another girl's room besides Seungyeon's. Although for a few seconds he stopped in front of the door and said, "I will really appreciate you, if the next time you contact your other friends to ask for help."

And Jonghyun continued, without hesitation. Without looking back at all.  Without seeing his past.

Done. He thought. He already finished it.  Although-maybe-a little evil because this time he ignored her tears, but he was sure this was what he had to do.

Now, Lee Jonghyun, will return to the girl who already has his heart. He will be even better and happy. Maybe, everything must start with an apology. About holidays being so unpleasant, about not giving her any explanation, about leaving her in confusion.

***

Nobody knows, after Jonghyun left, Jisoo took off the bandage around her ankle roughly. Then she walked to the window of her room normally, saw Lee Jonghyun get into his car and left.

That woman, Park Jisoo, snorted in annoyance, then said, "I won't easily make you happy."

***

Ps.  No War.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 32K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
598K 34K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...
41K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
564K 26.9K 42
In wich Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married. Well that was the idea..... -------- "you are mine Taehyung, every inch of you" - "dont you dare...