|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

16 ~ Burning Desire ~

15.8K 934 145
By Mamree

dedicated to PriyaMira4, Ananya_malik,priyasajesh, penbengungor1, RatselRiya,

and to all my lovely readers and friends.....

16 ~ Burning Desire ~

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

RM....

The moment Veer along with Lavanya left the place only one thought was going in Arnav's head. "How many more secrets are present behind the veil?" Arnav absentmindedly pulled Khushi towards him more....

"Are you okay Arnav?" Khushi asked concerned while cupping his face.

Arnav nodded his head and holding Khushi's hand they went towards the garden area where the holi celebration is taking place in full form.

***********************

" Hi Arnav , congratulations. After today's incident, definitely the custody of Advay will be yours. Let's celebrate." Aman chirped the moment Arnav went towards them where Aman, Akash and their respective wives were present along with Advay.

" Just take it brother." Akash forwarded a glass towards Arnav, " It's thandai. Today is Holi, don't deny."

" You know Akash, I don't drink this..." Arnav refused instantly.

" Really AR ??... Well Akash, did you saw how AR is just ignoring us? After marriage he has changed so much. We don't have a value in AR life anymore. Dost dost na raha..." Aman sigh dramatically making Akash chuckle and Arnav rolled his eyes.

" You are such a dramebaaz Aman Majumder, Stop it. I will drink." With that Arnav drunk the whole glass without any delay. In this process Arnav missed the silent communication which just held between his best friend Aman and his beloved brother Akash.

Arnav was standing there but his eyes were continuously following Khushi. The way she was smiling and laughing occasionally with Kuhu and Payal, even with his mami and nani, the way she began to dance and when she was kissing Advay. Arnav looked amused and his heart felt with extreme happiness watching his family sharing a happy moment together after so long. Suddenly he felt a little bit dizzy. What is happening to him? He stumbles in his feet a little.

" Are you okay AR?" Aman asked with concern.

" I am very fine. You know. I am feeling very ecstatic.. As if I found my happiness back. Look at her...My wife.. my Khushi..hii... hii..." Arnav grinned looking at Khushi while Akash coughed a little.

" Aman Bhai, did we do right ? I mean if Bhai come to know then..." Akash whispers to Aman while the later shrugged it.

" We did the right thing, absolutely right.. Otherwise AR, he is good for nothing when it comes to Khushi..Just wait and watch." Aman whispered back.

" Khushi kitni sundar hai na, uski ankhe, uski hont, uski naak, uski baal, thodi paagal hai but cute hai. ( Khushi is so beautiful, her eyes, lips, nose, hair, everything.. she is little bit crazy but cute )" Arnav openly admired Khushi while looking at her dreamily.

" Definitely, Khushi is a gem." Aman smiled genuinely.

" KHUSHI ?? You said Khushiiiiii ? She is MY KHUSHI.." Arnav frowned looking at Aman.

"Definitely bhai, YOUR KHUSHI.. But she is our sister, so .." Akash immediately tried to dilute the situation because Aman mouth was still hung open.

"Good then... In coming Rakhi, I will invite you Aman...Khushi will tie a rakhi to you...Now I will go to her, My Khushi.. My wife.. My everything.." muttering those words a grinning Arnav walked towards Khushi.

" Akash.. I think you are right, we should not have gave the drink to AR. An angry Arnav Ray is understandable but this GRINNING AR, it's horrible.." Aman said while looking at Arnav's retreating back.

***********************

Khushi was dancing crazily with her girl gang along with Advay. Suddenly she felt a tug in her hand and before she could figure out, she landed herself on Arnav Ray's protective arms.

" Arnav...what are..." But Khushi stopped in middle of her sentence looking at Arnav's state.

Arnav was looking, scratch that Arnav is literally gawking towards her while having a stupid grin in his face.

Something is different..what is that? He is not the Arnav she knew. Khushi thought mentally. Before Khushi could think further Arnav's next words shook her, " Khushiiiii... Khushiiii... you are looking so beautiful...like a sunflower...My sunflower.." and Arnav again grinned.

" Thank..thank you Arnav, but let me go..Everyone is watching." Khushi whispered while trying to make a distance resulting Arnav's hold only tightened and he plastered her towards him more.

" So, what? You are my wife.. I can hold you.. I can praise you and I can..." without completing the words Arnav showed it by his action. Arnav placed a sloppy loud kiss on Khushi's left cheek and grinned in satisfaction while completing is words now, " I can Kiss you.."

Khushi felt her cheeks heat up, her whole body were trembling, she is feeling awkward yet she is feeling the dire need to be close to Arnav. Besides, Arnav's proximity and his intoxicated state only fuelling her need to be close with her husband... she is feeling pathetic for unable to control her desire for her dashing husband.

" Ar..nav...Arnav...please, everyone is around, they all are watching us. Hands off me." Khushi whispered in Arnav ears while trying to shove his hands off her, but it seems Arnav Ray is no mood to leave his beautiful wife today.

"ummm...You are so right Khushi...everyone is around.. let's go from here..We need privacy.." Arnav proudly declared while the stupid grin is only increasing.

" Khushi, hei.. your thandai...you wanted a drink." Kuhu interrupted their moments by forwarding a glass of thandai towards a breathless Khushi. But before Khushi could do something or say, Arnav just snatched the drink while muttering, " THANDAI...WOWWW....I LOVE IT...." and before anybody could stop him, he drank the whole glass.

Khushi's make a perfect 'o' face after watching Arnav. While Aman's jaw just drop a little more. Looking at the whole incident from a distant Aman whispered to Akash, " I think I have to searched for another job. AR will surely fire me after coming back in his senses. After one drink, AR was smiling like a fool and now, he drank the glass we prepared for Khushi Bhabi, only GOD knows what will happen next."

Payal and Kuhu were also staring each other looking at Arnav. The way his grin is increasing and he is clinging with Khushi, occasionally pecking her cheek only indicate one thing ahead, "Danger...."

Finally getting her thoughts collected Khushi looked at the surrounding, only to find out that everybody were looking at them only. And her husband, GOD knows what had happened to him, he is just grinning like a kid but his chocolate brown orbs purely shining with his need.. A need for getting close to her... and that thought itself burning Khushi as her own heartbeat had already increased thousand fold.

" Let's go inside Arnav, you.. you need rest.." Khushi slowly whispered in Arnav's ear.

" No..I don't need rest. I NEED YOU.." Arnav said loudly earning few gasp from around and Khushi blushed hard. " But we should go inside" Arnav whispered the last part in Khushi's ear while his rough lips nibbles her ear lobe sending a jolt of current in Khushi's already tempted feature. Before Khushi can think further she found herself in Arnav's arm, this time Arnav has hold her in bridal style and started to walk towards their room while occasionally pecking Khushi.

Aman, Akash, Payal and Kuhu were watching them in awe but in deep thoughts too. " I hope our plan successes to make them close." Payal murmured.

" But what if, they drifted away??" suddenly Akash verbalise the thoughts which were in everyone's mind.

" and if that happen, Khushi will be extremely hurt." Kuhu says in concern.

" stop thinking negative, pray for them that the stupid AR at least confessed his feelings, I mean, only AR is drunk, not Khushi bhabi... so, just wait.." Aman said sending a silent prayer to the deity.

************************

Arnav entered in their room and straightway went to the pool side. Placing Khushi in the arms chair near the pool side, he himself sat beside her almost glued with her.

" You are so.. so beautiful.. You know Khushi...I like everything of yours...I want everything of yours for me... JUST FOR ME..." Arnav whispered dreamily making Khushi almost choking in her breath. Arnav is drunk but she is not. And A drunken Arnav is just provoking the hidden desire of her which she had control since the time she had realised her feelings for her husband. Khushi always reminded herself that it's a mere contract with expiry dates in which already Four months is about to complete. But today, Arnav is not at all helping instead making her restless...

" What you want Arnav??" Khushi was surprised herself by asking this question to her hubby.

" I want you and everything of yours... Your hazel doe like eyes, I want them to look at me, only me. Your cute little nose, I want to bite them, your creamy cheeks I want to caress them, and your lips, they are just like rose petal, I want to... I want to KISS them all the time..." saying those words Arnav again grinned while Khushi's throat becomes dry. It's better she is sitting otherwise, after whatever Arnav had just said, she would surely had fall down.

" I need some water, feeling thirsty." Khushi's words came like a whisper while Arnav handed her a glass of water from the side table.

" I am thirsty too, I want to KISS you.." Arnav said as if he is asking for some gulamjamoon while Khushi just spilled her water all over her dress.

Khushi eyed the water that covered her Kurti and before she could move her hand, Arnav held on to her shoulder while his other hand wiped the water from her face. He traced her forehead all the way to her cheeks and the end of her eyes, while his bedroom eyes gazed at her. Khushi's eyes met his stare removing all the distance that existed between them. He moved his hand and cupped her face with one hand and continued to remove the drops of water.

"I am envying those droplets of water, they are so close to you and hugging on your face , your lips and your..ummm..." Arnav could not complete his words instead started to trace her face with his long sensual fingers . Khushi felt her heartbeat stop as his fingers trailed across her face sending an electric shot to every limb in her body. Arnav wiped Khushi's face and place a soft kiss on her nose making Khushi curl her toes. SHE IS BURNING IN DESIRE...and Arnav is totally oblivious of it.

" Thank you Arnav.. for helping me...." Khushi smiled a little while trying to remove Arnav's hand which was continuously caressing her arms, face, neck making her almost loses her sanity.

At this point, suddenly Arnav's patience ran out. No longer in control of his emotions, he rolled his eyes in exasperation at Khushi's reply and actions., grabbed her arms , pulled her close to him and Khushi is now sitting in Arnav's lap and then Arnav said huskily, "So you want to thank me wifey? Now I will teach you how to say thank you p-r-o-p-e-r-l-y, to your husband, in Arnav Ray's style." And within second Arnav bent down and placed a kiss on Khushi's lips.

The kiss was meant to be short just to shut up her words, 'Thank you' and also because Arnav was dying to kiss her since forever, only he had able to express it because of the effects of the drinks. But the moment Arnav's rough lips met her rosy lips, it was as if his whole world was on fire and the flames were ravaging everything around him. He pulled Khushi even closer to him, one arm sliding around her tiny waist and other one moving towards her upper back, trapping her in his embrace and he started kissing her passionately.

Khushi was taken aback by his sudden move. Her first reflex was to push Arnav away but at the first touch of his hungry lips, the mere touching of their lips, seemed to set her on fire too. Her resolve to control herself died down and her lips refused to pull away too. She was completely drowned in the moment.

By the time Arnav pulled away, both were breathless. Khushi was looking at him with a bewildered expression, and Arnav huskily said" That's how you say 'thank you properly' wifey ". Then he caressing her cheeks with one hand while the other hand grasping her waist even closer to him, he bent his face way to her ears and added, "Next time you plan to tell me thank you, don't forget how I like my thank you to be, My dear wifey." And with a grin again Arnav dropped another brief kiss on her jaw line while his hands were doing magic in Khushi's skin.

Arnav was feeling more dizzy, he was unable to think what he is doing right now and definitely had lost his control over his actions. Only one thought was lingering in his head is, holding Khushi close to his heart and getting the taste of the rosy lips again, precisely consuming Khushi and diving himself in Khushi.

" You are so soft Khushi.. Your lips taste like a rose petal, like a strawberry too.." Arnav frown by his own words while Khushi was feeling she will pass out anytime being arrested in Arnav's arms.

Khushi knew whatever Arnav is doing, is in his intoxicated state and probably he will forget everything after coming to his real sense. Khushi's mind warned her continuously but she could not deny that she also had desired for her husband. Khushi knew how she too wanted to kiss Arnav, wanted to be kissed by Arnav. So, she gracefully accepted Arnav's inviting lips as she thought kissing Arnav would ease the flames of her desire but now it seemed to have a reverse effect. Her whole body was aching to touch by Arnav again, to feel him again and to kiss him again. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself once more.

" Khushi...." Arnav's husky voice draws her attention back. " I want to Kiss you again..." 

Their eyes met and the whole world stopped moving. All they could hear was their own heartbeats, their changing heartbeats.

To be contd......

**********************************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Sixteenth chapter of this story.. Hope you are enjoying... The Holi has just strated... stay tuned...

Expecting your response ....

If you are liking " Beauty and the beast", then you should try my new SS " Sweetheart"...It's a Romantic comedy...

My other works name, " Another chance" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

11.12.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 591 8
A second chance at love
84K 2.6K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
764K 37.3K 82
✔️First place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction category❤💕💝 ✔️First place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour category❤💕💝 ✔️Third p...
18K 1.8K 32
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...