Our adventure

By fireguard288

The sequel to in the middle of the dark I found my light, so you should go and read that before you read this... More

My charlie
why now?!
He's alive?!?
Why cant I just lead a normal life?
Charlie's mind
and the triator is...
The question chapter pt.1
Curing Alastor
Arrow & Alastor
the Von Eldridges
the meeting
Coming home
The anniversary date
Something we never got
A/N
A/N alright.heres what im gonna do.
Kittens
New book!
Adriens wish
My buck
we have to go WHERE?!
News and feelings
Fives a crowd
A new demon
My girls
Father defeated
One hell of a time
Goodbye
Lets see where faith takes us
Advice from a spider
Movie night
All Mine
What did you do?!
Its up to the kids now.
The battle of the Magne family
I couldve been who?!
Quick question
Body switch
Back to normal...right?
Lovers hunt
My monster side
a quick AN
Lies from a moth
Charlie and Adriens secrets
husband promise
An eye for an eye
Six months later
Alastors mother (bonus chapter!)

Husk and angle

1.1K 26 21
By fireguard288

Charlie stepped out of the portal into her bedroom. Her husband wouldn't lie to her...

Right?

She sat down on the bed and figured it was best to ask alastor now than keep it waiting, but she didn't know where he was. A sly smile grew on her face and she cleared her throat.

"BAMBIS MOM!" She shouted. Alastor kicked down the door in his demon form but relaxed when he saw it was Charlie. "Oh hello my dear. What is it?" He asked.

"Alastor are you in heat?" Charlie asked point blank. Alastor's mouth dropped from shock and he started a nervous sweat. "What? Heat? Charlie your acting crazy." He said.

Charlie sighed and went over to the closet to get changed. While she was gone alastor felt a huge pain in his stomach and accidentally let out a groan from pain. He fell and clutched his stomach, and Charlie came running out, only wearing her undershirt.

Charlie pulled him closer and he winced in pain. "Ok...so maybe I'm in heat." He admitted. Charlie helped onto the bed. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "I didn't want to give you any more stress sweetheart." Alastor admitted.

"Al please for once stop thinking of me first!" Charlie begged. Alastor chuckled. "Why would I do that when I all could do was think about you for an entire year?" He asked.

Lizzie burst in and saw them lying on the bed. "EW GROSS! Wait daddy are you ok?" Lizzie asked and alastor nodded. "Yes sweetie I'm ok. What is it?" Alastor asked. "Well...it's angel and husk...they broke up..." she said sadly. The two shot up. "This isn't a very funny joke Lizzie." Charlie warned.

"I'm not kidding! Angles here and he wants dad!" Lizzie informed. Charlie and alastor looked at each other and rushed down to the throne room, where angel was waiting with husk.

"Oh Charlie your awake!" Angel shouted and jumped over to her and hugged her tight. Alastor growled under neath his breath. "What's wrong daddy?" Lizzie said with a smirk. "Nobody plans a murder out loud." He growled out.

Charlie shook angles shoulder. "Good to see you angel but your choking me!" Charlie informed and angle let her go. Husk walked over holding something. "Good job Lizzie. Here's the money as promised." Angel said and handed her ten bucks. Lizzie beamed and ran off.

Alastor gave angel a look but husk revealed what he was holding. Charlie and alastor gasped and Charlie squealed. It was a baby! Husk and angle finally had a child!

"Oh angle congrats!" Charlie whispered. Husk took his daughter from angle and purred softly. "Mine." He said. Angle rolled his eyes and turned back. "Where calling her hazel." Angel explained.

"She's already got little wings!" Husk said and purred again. Husk held his daughter close. "Well I'm very happy for both of you, though I will admit Husker I never took you as the parenting type." Alastor said. Husk hissed and went back to his child.

Angle only laughed and apologized for husk. "He's already so protective over her, Although I'm protective over her too." Angle admitted. Abigor and Adrien came down and saw the little baby and looked at each other and back at the baby. "But you guys are both men...how is that..." Adrien began but was shut up by Abigor when he punched him in the arm. "Ow! You mother fucker c'mere!" He said and tackled his brother.

Alastor went over to separate the two. "Be thankful you don't have two boys angle." Charlie said. "Oh and thanks for the advice husk." Charlie said and husk waved it off. "No problem, anything for my friends. Was I right though?" He asked with a smirk. Charlie blushed but nodded. "DONT! Don't tell him!" Alastor shouted still trying to separate his sons.

Charlie's horns grew and she looked over and alastor backed off. Charlie walked over to the boys and separated them and gave them a cold dead stare. The boys gulped and ran away.

Charlie snickered and made the horns go away. She walked back over to alastor and pecked his cheek. Husk and angle where just sitting by the fireplace.

Charlie cupped alastor's cheek with her hand. "I know it's hard, but just hold on for a few more days ok? I love you alastor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.6K 11
If you can't find one...make one as I always say You are a cupid angel that lives up in heaven, until one day it all goes to shit...and you end up in...
2.9K 36 37
Remake of the my first charlastor story
57.2K 1.6K 20
I thought I lost him forever. I thought I will never see him again. But when I met him ten years after his death, I was sure he had forgotten me. "Be...
103K 4.7K 34
Sequel to my girl..read it, it's pretty amazing