The battle of the Magne family

The kids all walked, Abigor as a horse with Adrien on his back. Adrien looked at his siblings and best friend, he sighed and kicked abigors rear as a signal for him to stop. 

"Guys I have to tell you something." Adrien said. everyone stopped and looked at him, Abigor looking over his shoulder. 

Adrien sighed and closed his eyes. "Im dying, something is cutting off the veins in my heart. I don't know how much longer I have left, I wanted you guys to hear from me and not from mom or dad." Adrien admitted. 

everyone's eyes widened and filled with tears. "This isn't funny Ad." Zim said. "I'm not joking Z. Im dying." Adrien said, tears in his own eyes. Lizzie let out a sob and ran over and hugged her brother. "no! you cant leave! we still have so much left to do!" Lizzie cried. 

Adrien hugged her, Abigor turning back, tears running down his own face. Abigor joined in on the hug, holding his sibling tight. "I love you guys, and I'll always be here. No matter what." Adrien said. 

"You promise?" Abigor asked like a little kid. Adrien chuckled and hugged them again. "I promise." he said. 

Zim was watching, looking away, his own tears mixing with the red dirt below. "well..we should tell vaggie I guess." Abigor said. Adrien stopped him. "she knows, trust me. now lets keep looking for mom and dad." Adrien said, and patted Abigors back. Abigor nodded and turned back into a horse and let Adrien climb on to his back again. 

Lizzie walked by zim, who was doing his best to hide his emotions from his girlfriend. He adjusted his goggles that he used and wore regularly. They stopped when the sky turned dark. 

They all set up tents, Abigor and Adrien in one, while Lizzie and Zim where in the other one.

Abigor teased the young couple, Adrien smacked his older twins head and started a fire, since he was a bit pyrokinetic. 

everyone sat on logs, talking and joking,forgetting why they where doing this.

"so...what are the chances that we have a new sibling?" Lizzie asked. Zim cocked a brow at her. The triplets all looked at each other and laughed. "So, last night, we heard mom and dad..." lizzie began but was interrupted by abigor, who was almost as big of a sex joker as angle. "we heard them goin hard that's what." Abigor explained. 

Zims mouth filled with throw up. His family and the Magne family where very close, and so he had seen Charlie and Alastor kiss before, the best way he could describe the feeling he got whenever he saw it was just disgust. He couldn't even imagine hearing them have sex. 

They heard a ruffle of leaves behind them, everyone pulling out there weapons and shooting up. Zim held lizzie close, though she pushed herself away from him and summoned her fathers staff. 

Adrien walked over and moved the bushes aside with his spear and gasped. everyone got closer, and there eyes bulged. "uncle moxxie?!" the triplets shouted. Zim got in front of all of them. "DAD?!" he asked and helped his dad up. 

Moxxie brushed himself off. "Zim! there you are! your mom and I have been worried sick!" he cried and hugged his son. Zim blushed of embarrassment, while lizzie giggled. "dad!" Zim complained. 

Moxxie looked at the triplets with a disappointed look. "you three! I expected better of you! do you have any idea how worried your parents probably are?" Moxxie asked the triplets. "But uncle-" Lizzie began but was cutoff by Moxxie. "No! I do not want to hear it! ive known you three since you where babies! do you know how distraught Charlie would be if something happened to you?!" Moxxie asked. 

Abigor growled low and let his temper flare up, radio static entering his voice. "MOM AND DAD ARE MISSING AND WHERE LOOKING FOR THEM!" Abigor shouted. Moxxie stopped and looked at zim. "Zimmian is this true?" Moxxie asked and Zim nodded.