"Let the game begin."

By Shirai-chan

What are you going to do, Now that they've cornered you? -slow updates. -the author is dying. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
wattpad, stop LAGGING
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Headcanons!
Special Headcanon: Iride
hi book for headcanons & scenarios is published.
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

1.1K 46 5
By Shirai-chan

imsorryfornotupdatingimsorryfornotupdatingimsorryfornotupdatingimsorryfornotupdatingimsorryfornotupdatingimsorryplsforgiveme

-----

Game 3: Clumsy Pretender

No one's POV:
A vine grips zakuro's legs. But anya pulled him back,

"Don't get in the way, idiot!" Anya said.

Kaikoku comes up to the two.  "Move your head out of the way!"

Anya looked at him as they ducked as Kaikoku sliced the vine,

"Hey!! We're you trying to kill me, you fool?!" Anya yelled at him.

Kaikoku looked at him,

"Didn't i save you?" Kaikoku mocked.

Anya pointed at his hair, "No, you grazed me, clumsy idiot!"

"That's minor, it'll heal if you lick it."

"My tounge can't reach that far!! I'm not a chameleon!"

(Y/N) comes up to them as she sweatdrop. "Alright, calm down you two!" (Y/N) said, anya looked at her for a second and puffs angrily.

Suddenly, a flashbang was thrown to the Mimicry,  Inaba looked at them as she holds another flashbang in her hand.

"Why is everyone fighting?" The boys look at her with a gloomy aura.

"Yuzu-senpai!!" Akatsuki yelled on the other side.

"Akki! Anbou, (N/N)! You have guys will have to take a detour! Let's meet at the underground food storage chamber."

"Yes!" Akatsuki yells back, me and anya followed him.

(Timeskip)

Akatsuki got tired and take a sit to breath. "You sounded pretty energetic when you replied thought..." Anya said.

"I'm a disgrace.." Akatsuki said back to him.

"You're not a disgrace, Akatsuki-san." (Y/N) said with a smile. "Whatever!"

Anya broke a pipe. He gives it to akatsuki.

"You grab one too!"

And he brokes another pipe and throws it to (Y/N).

"You too, angel." He mumbled the last part do she couldn't here. (Y/N) looked at him confused.

"Anya-kun... I.. nearly failed P.E" Akatsuki said while anya broke another pipe again.

"It's not like I was expecting anything from the start." He replied.

Anya sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you okay, anya? Do you need sleeping pills?" (Y/N) said while putting a hand on his shoulder. Anya looked at her before having a light blush on his face.

"U-uh.. I'm fine." He replied at her.

"Really?" (Y/N) asked again as she pulls her face closer.

Poor anya, he looked like he was gonna faint.

"I s-said i'm fine, you idiot!" He said.

"If you say so..." (Y/N) looked at him worrily. "What happened..?" Akatsuki asked.

"Nothing." He replied back again.

"We should leave." Anya starts walking again but we saw someone familiar in front of us.

"Huh?"

"Karin... san..?"

"Sarayashiki-san?"

'Karin' looked at them

"You... shouldn't be over here there..." Anya said while a sweat was evident on his face.

Then, something shocking happened.

'Karin' smiled at them.

The three of them looked shocked and scared.

"Something's... not right with her.." Anya convinced.

Akatsuki walked towards karin.

"Karin-san.. Are you OK?" Akatsuki asked.

Karin walked as she hugged akatsuki. Akatsuki blushed at her actions,

"Oi! Get away from her! She's..." Anya said and sheilded (Y/N) with his arms.

A vine grows up on her back and 'karin' looked at akatsuki with an insane face.

"not the occult woman!" Anya said.

The mimicry opened his mouth and was eat iride.

"Ow.. ow ow! I don't taste good!!" Akatsuki said with a blood on dripping on his forehead.

Anya jumps at the mimicry, "Damn you!"

Anya wacks the mimicry with the pipe. The mimicry screams loudly and it let iride go.

Anya grabbed (Y/N) and Akatsuki followed. (Y/N) took akatsuki's hand.

"What are you doing!" Anya asked him angrily, while akatsuki looked at him with a blood streaming down on his face.

"Sorry." He said guiltily. They looked at the sign above.

"We're almost reaching the exit!" Akatsuki said.

Anya dizzily looked at his front as we stopped.  "Anya-kun?" Iride asks.

"I knew it! You're not feeling well! Why didn't you say so earlier!" (Y/N) scolds him as she scoots over to him.

"You are really an idiot..." She said, a frown plastered in her face.

"..Just... go... ahead.." He said.

"Like hell we will!" (Y/N) said. Anya drops at the floor.

"Anya-kun.. Anya-kun!" Akatsuki said worrily.

The two of them look at their back as they saw the vines was going towards them. The mimicry screams very loud.

The vine was going infront of akatsuki's face but it stopped, the vines was moved back as iride looked at it. The mimicry doesn't move anymore.

The two put anya in their shoulder.

"It.. stopped.." he said.

"Y-yeah.."

We look at the mimicry,  "Why?"

Both heads was straight to the window.

"The sunset..?" the two said simultaneously.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N)'s POV

"He's sleeping eh." Roromori-san said. We look at anya's sleeping face.

"He's out of battery. Sleeping like a dog." She says.

"Uhm... Will he be alright..?" I asked.

"He's fine, he just doesn't get enough sleep." Roromori-san replied.

I look at anya with a frown on my face,  "Anbou seems like he hasn't slept properly these days. He probably won't wake up for a while."

Roromori-san put a two apples on anya's head.  "What a troublesome guy." Zakuro-kun said.

"That's great... anya-kun.." Iride said.

"(Y/N)-san was talking about medicine too.."

"Sleeping pills? He has them all the time."

"T-then, why isn't he taking it?" I asked.

"As for details, well, you should probably ask him."

"For now, what we should focus is the fake karin-chan." Roromori adds.

Sarayashiki-san looked at her.

"That was probably the "Mimicry Maneater." "

"The condition for clearing this stage is to exterminate it. So i feel like there's probably more than one around." Akatsuki-san said. Sarayashiki-san sighs.

"What are exactly are there anyways?" Zakuro-kun asked.

"It looks like karin-san... however.."

"It approached us with a smile that's out of this world.." Akatsuki-san looks at the ground.

"Y-yeah.." I stared at the ground too.

Me and Akatsuki-san was shaking while looking at her with a terrified face.

"Hey, that's annoying." Sarayashiki-san retorted.

".. It hugged me fiercely and tightly... That was traumatic..." Iride-san said. An irk mark appeared on her head.

"You're pissing me off!" She yelled.

"Either way, we should check up on it."

"Kai-san, I need to get something from my room."

"Do you mind being my bodyguard?"

Kaikoku-kun smiled, "Sure, not a problem."

"Oh and, Zakkun, Akki and (N/N)."

Roromori-san glasses shine like conan edogawa that was about to solve the case.

"I have another request for the three of you."

Funfact: Anya keeps an album with him and (y/n) when they were kids.

Edited May 5 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duraciรณn de la flor de cerezo" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข Advertencias โœง โž โ. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN โž โ. Todoroki Bottom! โž โ. Smu...
9.4K 78 14
โš ๏ธุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ู…ู†ุญุฑูุฉ ุฎุงุตุฉ ู„ู„ุจุงู„ุบูŠู†โš ๏ธ ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุนู’ุชู ุจูุญูุจู ุฑูŽุฌูู„ู ุซูŽู„ูฐุงูŽุซููŠู†ููŠู– ู‚ูŽุงูฐู…ูŽ ุจูุชูŽุฑู’ุจููŠูŽุชููŠู– ุฅูู†ูŽูƒูŽ ู…ูุชูŽุฒูŽูˆูุฌู’ ูŠูŽุงุณูŽูŠูุฏู’ ุฌููŠููˆูฐู†ู’ ู‚ูŽุชูŽู„ูŽ ูƒูู„ู’ ู…ูŽู†ู’ ุญูŽุง...
115K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
8.4K 150 26
A newly unemployed Yumiko (you) stumbles upon the same man every day in her town's convenience store since she moved in. Nonchalant towards these eve...