𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... More

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 03 «
» 04 «
» 05 «
» 06 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 09 «

20.2K 1.2K 1.6K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

For the past week, you've tried your best to keep your distance from Jimin. You didn't go to his old house anymore and whenever you two practiced it would be after school at school.

You never got the chance to break up with Byungho. Before you could, Sandara gave you a whole speech about how you should just give it another chance. That your feelings for Jimin were all in your head.

And instead of listening to yourself, you listened to her.

"Can we take five? My fingers are cramping."

"How about ten? My legs are about to give up." Jimin answers and you chuckle.

You stand up from the bench and walk to the front where your bag was. As you lean down to grab your water bottle, Jimin does too.

The two of you straighten back up only to be met inches apart. You watch as Jimin's eyes stare at your lips and he slowly licks his. You clear your throat, his eyes shifting back up to gaze into yours.

When Jimin sees you're about to move, he softly grabs your wrist, keeping you in place.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you being so cold with me all of a sudden." He mentions.

"I haven't."

"Yes you have," He lets go of you and his hand rests on your waist. "And I think you know that."

You shut your eyes for a brief moment and sigh,
"You can't keep doing this, Jimin."

"Doing what?" He acts clueless as his thumb slowly caresses your waist over your shirt.

"Tempting me," You step away from his grip. "I have a boyfriend and I need you to please respect that."

"Right," Jimin looks down at the floor. "I'm sorry."

"Maybe we should just call it a day." You suggest.

"I agree."

You nod and grab your things from the floor, immediately leaving the music room.

Minutes of thinking turned into hours. The guilt just kept nagging at you. Maybe you haven't kissed Jimin or even touched him, but you sure did want to.

You were done feeling this way, so you finally listened to yourself and drove down to Byungho's to do what you've been meaning to.

"Y/N, hey," Byungho greets. "What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"Right now isn't the best time–"

"It's important, Byungho."

"Uh, okay." He moves out of the way to let you in.

You walk in and he closes the door behind you.

"What is it?"

You take in a deep breath and exhale deeply, "I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Us."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"I'm breaking up with you, Byungho."

"Yeah, I got that," He runs his hand through his hair. "But why?"

"Thing are just... different."

"Things?" Byungho scoffs. "Things like what?"

"Look, it's something I prefer not to talk about right now."

"Is it someone else?"

"Byungho–"

"It is, huh?" You stay silent earning a hurt chuckle from him. "Get out."

You nod slowly and make your way out of the house. Byungho walks over to the door and slams it shut behind you, startling you.

"What the hell?" His company walks into the foyer, buttoning up her pants. "Who was that?"

"Y/N. She just broke up with me."

"What?"

"Yeah, so I guess you talking to her about staying with me didn't work."

"Byungho–"

"Get out, Sandara."

"What?"

"Leave. Now."

Sandara swallows the lump in her throat and grabs her purse from the high chair, quickly leaving.

• • • •

Jimin continues to repeatedly punch the punching bag. He stops when he hears a notification sound and walks over to his phone. It was a message from you which asked 'can we talk?'

He ignores it and turns his ringer off before tossing the phone back into his bag. Jimin walks back to the punching bag.

He stares at it for a moment, the annoyance towards his feelings building up inside of him. Jimin punches the bag, his vampire super strength ripping it and making sand come out of the opposite way.

• • • •

"Y/N?" Yoongi questions. "Uh, what's up?"

"I need to talk to Jimin. He isn't answering any of my messages. I went to his old house, but he wasn't there. I thought maybe he would be here?"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "Jimin has taken you to his old house?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No, nothing. He just doesn't take anyone there so hearing you say that is so... weird."

Oh.

"But yeah, he's upstairs washing up since he just got home. I'll go check if he's out of the shower. You're welcome to wait for him inside if you want."

"I'm okay out here."

Yoongi nods and walks back inside, closing the door and leaving you to freak out. Your mind had thousands of thoughts running through it and your heart was pounding like crazy. It almost dropped to your stomach when you heard the door open behind you.

You turn around and see Jimin walking out of the house and down the stairs towards you.

"Hey. What brings you around here?"

"You weren't answering any of my texts."

"That's because I felt like you needed space from me," Jimin answers, sticking his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "I wouldn't want to tempt you."

"I broke up with Byungho."

Jimin's eyebrows slightly raise, "You what?"

"I couldn't be with him anymore."

"And why's that?"

"Because things aren't the way they used to be. Things have changed. My feelings have changed."

"How?" Jimin asks, taking small strides closer to you.

"I-I..."

The corner of his lip turns upwards at the sound of your heart beating rapidly.

"You?" Jimin walks around, standing behind you. "You what?"

"I think you know what."

"You don't want to get involved with me, Y/N," Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm and leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. "I'm dangerous."

"I doubt it."

"Don't doubt too much, sweetheart."

Jimin turns you around and his lips practically graze yours. You close your eyes, letting out a soft sigh.

"I just stopped feeling guilty about my feelings for you after breaking things off with Byungho. Please don't make me feel it again for moving on too fast."

Jimin looks down at you. You feel him kiss your forehead then you slowly open your eyes.

"Whatever you want."

Jimin kisses your cheek and gives you a hug before you leave. He watches as you drive away in the night, biting his bottom lip to keep himself from smiling.

As he steps back into his bedroom, Jimin looks at his desk and huffs, walking over to it. He crouches down and opens the bottom drawer, digging through his things. Soon he finds the picture he was looking for and stands back up.

He stares at the picture of his ex-lover and looks at the bottom of it, 'Ila Lovell 1819' written in her handwriting.

A small smile reaches Jimin's lips and his fingers caress the picture.

"Goodbye, Ila." He whispers before he rips the picture apart then happily throws the remains in the trash.

Happy because 200 years later he finally had the balls to do it. Happy because he was finally letting go of her and moving on to better things—moving on to a better girl.

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.2K 43
Hearing his words broke me. I know there's a place in his heart for me, but he still hasn't fully healed like he thought he had. He hasn't moved on c...
115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
34.7K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...