𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... More

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 03 «
» 04 «
» 05 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 09 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 06 «

22.4K 1.2K 2.4K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғғ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Jimin." You whine as you wrap your arms around him, pulling him closer to you.

"We have to be quiet, baby," He whispers into your ear. "Everyone's asleep."

"I just want you to fuck me harder."

"Whatever my babygirl wants, she gets," Jimin smirks before leaning down to kiss your lips.

Your back arches off the mattress and into his chest as his speed picks up. Jimin takes the opportunity and softly kisses around your nipple.

"Shit, Y/N," He kisses up your chest and neck. "You feel so good."

Your eyes immediately open and you sit up, letting out a frightened gasp when you see a man standing at the end of the bed.

"Hello," He smiles innocently. "I'm Taehyung."

"Were you just watching me sleep?"

"No. I live here and I came to wake you up for breakfast," He answers. "But you looked like you were having an interesting dream."

Taehyung smirks and you almost swear he knows what you were dreaming about.

"Thank you, but," You look over at Jimin who sleeps soundly on the couch. "I have to go."

You get off the bed and try your best to quickly organize it before grabbing your pile of clothes from the floor and quietly running out of the room.

Yoongi's about to leave the kitchen, but he pulls himself back, hiding behind the wall to watch you hurriedly jog straight out the front door. His eyebrows slightly raise in surprise and he shakes his head, chuckling.

Even though you were trying your best to be silent, it was no use. Your parents were already waiting for you in the kitchen.

"Where in the world were you?!" Elias shouts at you, voice laced with anger.

"I slept over at Nabi's." You lie and your father scoffs.

"Is that why you're wearing boy clothes." He tugs on the sleeve of your shirt.

"It's her brother's."

"Lying isn't going to get you anywhere, Y/N," Malia speaks in a more gentle tone. "Just be honest."

"Fine," You sigh. "I slept over at Byungho's. Nothing happened though. I swear."

"You slept at a boy's house?!"

"Honey," Your mother puts a hand on your father's shoulder. "Byungho is a good kid and I trust him with our daughter. I'm not saying I'm okay with how she stayed over without letting us know, but I'm just glad she was with him."

I knew it would work.

"You're grounded, Y/N! Two weeks! No phone, no visits, no leaving the house. Only school and back!"

"One week, Elias," Malia contradicts. "And you can have your phone and visits, but no leaving."

"Great. Can Namjoon come over?"

"Aw, you guys are talking again?" Malia smiles and Elias grows even angrier.

"Yes."

"Sure, he can come over," Malia giggles. "He's like the son I never had."

At her insensitive words, you give her a tight-lipped smile and leave the kitchen, walking to your room.

"What the fuck was that, Malia?!" Elias scolds as soon as he hears your door shut.

"Me?! You mean you?" She scoffs. "She's the only good child we've had, okay? If you start becoming even more strict on her too, she's going to rebel."

"Malia, she slept over at her boyfriend's house!" Elias recalls, trying to make his wife understand.

"And? She's not sexually active yet. I know her. She would've told me."

"If she gets pregnant–"

"Will you relax?" Malia rolls her eyes. "Y/N's smart and has so much going for her in the future. She knows that. Plus, she's not a whore like Nour."

• • • •

"Look what the cat dragged in," Yoongi comments as a tired Jimin walks into the living room. "I didn't know your little classmate was staying over last night."

"All we did was sleep."

"Trust us when we say we know you two really just slept. Your girls are never quiet." Jungkook teases.

"Sure, that's all you two did, but her dreams," Taehyung shakes his head, chuckling as he takes a sip of his whiskey. "Man they're wild."

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, walking over to the alcohol table.

"He means nothing," Jungkook rolls his eyes. "It wasn't even a natural dream. Taehyung messed with her."

Jimin stops serving his drink and looks up at Taehyung as he feels himself start to get annoyed, "You manipulated her dreams?"

"Jimin, you were fucking her." Jin finally reveals to him what you dreamt.

"You made her dream I was fucking her?!" Jimin's grip tightens around the glass and it breaks in his hand, cutting his palm. "I'm going to kill you!"

A/N: in "the vampire diaries", vampires can enter other's dreams and also can control what other's dream :p

Taehyung stands up from the couch, ready for anything, and Jimin vamp-speeds towards him. Jin rapidly stands in between the two.

"Hyung–" Jimin warns him.

"You're not killing him, Jimin," Jin snaps Jimin's neck and his body falls on the floor.

"Aw man," Yoongi complains. "Why you gotta do my boy like that?"

"And you? Why the hell would you do that to his friend?"

"What?" Taehyung chuckles lightly. "Did you not see her last night at the party? I gave her what she wanted but was too afraid to ask for."

"You're 420 years old, Taehyung," Jin rolls his eyes and walks away from the younger. "Grow up."

• • • •

"A fucking wet dream?!" Namjoon exclaims. "No way!"

You instantly cover his mouth, "Can you keep your voice down?! And yes. We were... having sex."

"Holy shit," Namjoon eyes widen. "Was he good?"

"I-I don't know. It was a dream."

"And? It could still feel good."

"I guess it was?" You shrug. "I don't know! Dream Y/N was definitely enjoying it though."

Namjoon grabs a pillow and softly hits you with it, "You're nasty!"

"You asked!" You defend yourself and he laughs. "I've never had a wet dream about Byungho. I've never had a wet dream period. It was weird, but... oddly nice? If I can even describe it like that."

"Does it make you want to have sex?" He nudges your shoulder.

"Honestly, yeah... but not with Byungho."

Namjoon raises his eyebrows, "With Jimin?!"

You cover your face in embarrassment and fall back on the bed.

"Omg Y/N! You dirty dream cheater!"

"I know! But I just can't help it," You put your hands down. "He's so good looking and nice and such a fun person."

"If he's got you like this, I bet he is."

Your phone chimes and you take it out of your pocket.

"Speak of the devil," You sigh, opening up the message Jimin sent.

"He wants to meet up!"

"Go!"

"I can't," You groan, the excitement leaving you. "I'm grounded, remember?"

"So sneak out."

"It's 5 pm, Joon. My mom comes into my room and checks on me all the time."

"So say you're going to meet up with Byungho."

I could...

After walking Namjoon out, you nonchalantly walk back into the living room. You take a seat next to your mother and she turns to you.

"Mom?" You ask innocently.

"Y/N?"

"So listen," You start. "I know I'm grounded and all, but Byungho asked if we could hang out. Only for a little bit though."

"Of course,"

A smile forms on your lips.

"He can come over."

And then it falls.

"Actually, he wanted to show me something."

"Well, you can't. You're grounded."

"Mom, please. Like you say, Byungho is a good guy," You try to convince her. "And I'll be home before dad."

Malia thinks for a moment before agreeing. You squeal in excitement and kiss her cheek. You run to your room and grab your phone, quickly sending a message to Jimin.

Seconds later, Jimin responds with an address. You click on it and it sends you to maps.

• • • •

"Going somewhere?"

Jimin, who's putting on his coat, turns around to see Taehyung now sitting on one of the couches.

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"None of your business."

"I bet you're going to see that friend of yours. What's her name again? Y/N?" Taehyung lets out a soft moan. "I've heard many names in my lifetime, but that might be the prettiest."

Jimin clenches his jaw, "Back off, Taehyung."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Look, I don't know why you're acting like this, but you need to stop, alright? I get you still hate me because of what happened with Ila–"

"Because what happened with Ila was your fault," Taehyung interrupts, anger building up inside of him. "I hope you remember that."

Taehyung stands and exits the living room, leaving Jimin to drown in his dark memories.

How could I possibly forget?

˗ˏˋ───── ♪ ─────ˎˊ˗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
8.7K 353 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
83.6K 5K 40
"Y-you... YOU ARE MY MATE?!" Jin shouted with wide eyes. "But... how?!" ⸻ Even if she tried, all her secrets would be exposed sooner or later. ©peppe...