𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... More

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 03 «
» 05 «
» 06 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 09 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 04 «

22.6K 1.3K 1K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ʀᴇᴀʟ ғᴜɴ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"So," Sandara starts, sticking her fork into her salad. "You've been talking to Jimin for the past three days since you're partners and all, right?"

You look up from your plate, "Yeah?"

"What's he like?"

"Uh, I don't know," You shrug, opening up your water bottle. "We only talk about our project, not ourselves. Plus, he's very mysterious and I've noticed he likes to keep to himself."

She groans, stuffing the green leaves into her mouth, "How boring."

"I told you, we only talk because of this project. If it wasn't for it, I would've never even turned my head in his direction."

"That's impossible," Sandara motions to look behind you. "He's gorgeous."

You turn around and look at Jimin who's walking with a new friend of his. His eyes meet yours and you send him a tight-lipped smile then turn back around before you can see his reaction.

"Did you tell her how he's going over to your house today?" Nabi mentions then takes a bite out of her burger.

"He's what?!" Sandara gasps. "Your mom let him? I thought the only guy she allowed over was Byungho."

"That is the only guy she allows over, but my dad works all day and my mom is currently in Jinju with her best friend."

"I told her to get some." Nabi nudges your shoulder.

"As if," Sandara rolls her eyes. "She can't even get past first base with her boyfriend. She's too prissy."

"Actually, I can, but I'm not you, San. I don't sleep with boys as soon as they call me pretty."

"Woah, Y/N," Nabi butts in and Sandara narrows her eyes at you. "Let's relax, alright?"

"How are you even going to tell Byungho a guy is coming over? Sure, it's for a project, but you know he won't be okay with it."

"Easy," You shrug. "I just won't tell him."

"Wow," Sandara scoffs. "Girlfriend of the year."

"Look, he's coming over to practice and that's it, alright? I don't get why you guys keep acting like I'm going to suck his dick or something. I'm not a cheater."

Nabi and Sandara look at each other, eyes widened at your sudden outburst.

"Now, can we please change the subject?"

• • • •

"Hey, Jiminie, have you seen my–Woah," Yoongi slows down his steps as he walks into the kitchen to find several empty blood bags on the island table. "What the hell are you doing? You do know it's a pain to get those, right?"

"Hyung, I'm going over to a classmate's house in," He checks his watch. "Thirty minutes and I don't want to end up killing her."

"I thought you said you had everything under control."

"I did! I do, but I haven't been in the same room as a human, alone, in a while. Plus we both know when I have been with a human alone, they've ended up decapitated. "

"True," Yoongi grabs the blood bags and throws them away. "If you kill her, too bad. We'll just bury her body."

"You're really not helping."

"I'm kidding. Kind of," Jimin rolls his eyes at his friend's response. "So, this classmate you're going to meet... I noticed you said her?"

"Yeah. And?"

"No, nothing," He shrugs. "But you and a girl alone, we all know how that always ends and I don't mean with you killing her. I mean with you in her–"

"She has a boyfriend, alright?"

"But if she didn't?" Yoongi smirks.

"But she does."

"Well, is she at least pretty?"

"Since when do we talk about girls?" Jimin tries to ignore the question.

"I'll take that as a no."

"I never said that."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "So she is pretty."

Jimin sighs in annoyance, rolling his eyes, "She's human, okay? I'm sure that answers your question."

"It does," Yoongi nods. "Your answer is 'she's beautiful, but she's also human and I'm a ripper and don't want to end up killing her.' Am I right?"

"I'm leaving."

• • • •

Just as you finish tidying up the place, the doorbell rings. You look at yourself in the dining room mirror one last time. You didn't care to impress Jimin, but you also didn't want to look ugly in front of a hot guy.

"Hey," You greet with a smile. "Come in."

Jimin gives you a small smile back and walks in, scanning his surroundings.

"Nice place."

"Thanks," You close the door and walk into the living room. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"I'm good, thank you," Jimin replies, walking over to the piano. "So, your song, can I hear you play it?"

"You already did. I sent you the recording."

"I mean in person."

"Oh," You chuckle nervously. "I still don't know it that well. I'll mess up."

"You didn't mess up in the recording." He points out.

"Right."

You let out a quiet sigh and walk over to the piano, sitting down on the bench and opening the fallboard. You take in a deep breath and exhale.

Just when you feel the nervousness leave you, it joins you once again when Jimin sits beside you.

"Uh," You look over at him. "You're a little to close, don't you think?"

"Just play." He orders and you swallow the lump in your throat.

You turn back to the piano and your fingers hover over the keys. Finally pressing down and starting your song, Jimin's ears fill with the lovely sound of your melody.

He closes his eyes, taking in the tune, but once you reach a certain part in the song, his eyes shoot open, widening.

"Wait," You stop at the sound of his voice. "That part. It wasn't in the recording you sent me."

"Yeah, I decided to add it last night," You turn to him. "I wasn't sure if I liked it, so that's why it wasn't in the recording."

It's you. You're the one I heard playing the piano that night at school. The one who's melody was stuck in my head... the one who I was about to make my dinner.

Jimin pushes his thoughts away and smiles softly, "I like it."

"Thank you."

You smile and Jimin gazes into your eyes, his own sparkling.

"What do you do for fun, Y/N?"

His dulcet voice makes your name sound so beautiful and you love hearing it leave his lips.

"I don't know," You shrug. "Hang out with my friends or my boyfriend I guess."

Right. I forgot she has a boyfriend.

"Parties?"

"Ha!" You fake laugh. "No. Stupid things happen at parties."

"Well, not the ones I go to," Jimin abruptly stands up and holds out his hand. "Come with me and I can show you how to have some real fun."

Your eyes avert between his eyes and his hand, "I... I don't know."

"Come on, Y/N. It's a Friday night. Do you really want to stay in and practice for a stupid winter show?"

You bite your bottom lip and think for a moment. You have been wanting to stop being boring and do more fun things, so why not?

"Okay," You take his hand. "Show me what real fun is, Park Jimin."

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
236K 9.3K 33
You felt your heart pound against your chest. It's a vampire, and it looked hungry. Vampire AU Started: 27/7/2018 Ended: 20/6/2019 WARNING: INCLUDES...
11.3K 597 28
[GOING ON] "Please don't kill me." "Can't kill you dove, because I am addicted to you, your eyes, your soul, your body, your everything belongs to...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...