His love

By MaryJaneBrown4

She thought this world was normal, the typical nagging mothers, rebellious children, two faced ass holes- but... More

Chapter one (short)
Leaving for london (short)
level D
Who are you
Jeremiah
9,096
Jumpers and famorians
My death
chapter 2
Finding Iris
Searching for answers pt.1
Inside Desmonds life (short story)
Searching for answers pt.2
On my own
Her mother
Doctor Ragnar
Chapter 3
Where am I?
Cerina
Desmonds Dark side/ Somethings changed
Removal
Out on the town
A true blood? pt.1
A true blood? Pt.2
Season Finale

Code red

4 0 0
By MaryJaneBrown4

"Today we're going to take a trip to 1783- the year of the myth." The year of the myth? That sounds so familiar but I just don't think I know about it. I look out the window, the garden looks so pretty this time of day, when the sun is setting just before hitting the mountain. 

"The yer of the myth had all sorts of creatures-" Two nights ago the Dean almost caught me sneaking out to take a bath, Desmond saved me; I don't know how and then I wake up in my bedroom- hair undone and pajamas on, not to mention that dream- was all of that in the dream also? Why else would Ms. Dean look in our exact location but not see us at all? 

"Vampires, Mantanica's, werewolves, foreseers, even witches. Some people just formed magic powers but weren't specified as any mythical creature." My attention was drawn to the classroom door- someone standing there with blood dripping from their mouth, I squint to see if I can look at the face but I don't come to any conclusions- 

"Desmond." Cerina says. I turn to her, my heart racing, she stares at her desk, blood dripping from her nose, 

"What?" I ask her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, revealing her white sclera, I quickly get up from my desk,

"Mr. Shon Cerina's having a seizure!" He stops what he's doing and rushes over to her, picking her up and immediately running out of the classroom. 

What did she say? Who was that at the door? 

"Don't worry she'll be okay, it happens often." I look behind me and see Jeremiah smiling. If this happens often she should have a service animal that detects seizures or something. 

Due to Cerinas seizure Mr. Shon cancelled class and sent us all to our bedrooms for the evening. I take my hair out of my braid and brush out the knots, while sitting at my vanity. Who could have thought these last couple of days here would have been like this. Did my Mother know about these people? 

Three shallow knocks abscond from my door as if they were being secretive. I slowly walk to my door, after the recent revelations I'm very cautious of who I am dealing with. I open my door and immediately burst into tears.

"Thank the skys you're okay Cerina." I hug her, who knew I'd be this close with someone here. She looks confused, like she doesn't know how or why she got here. 

"Alannah? Do you have a moment?" I nod my head move away from the entry way so she can walk into my bedroom. She looks around like she's lost something, I watch her even when she moves my things around, I'm curious and I don't want to break her concentration. Cerina has looked high and low for whatever is keeping her preoccupied. She checks under sinks, in cabinets, under the stove and even in my bathroom toilet. 

"Alright, we're all clear. We need to talk." My arms are crossed against my chest and one of my eyebrows raised, I'm incongruous about what she has to say.  

"Okay, what is all of this about?"

"I had to check for wires or even bugs, Ms. Dean is very lenient about who knows what. So I just had to make sure. Alannah, this place is crawling with 'the mythical' someone is after you, I saw it-"
"Oh come on Cerina, do you hear yourself? Your talking about things that could have possibly existed over 400 years ago." 

"Exactly, something is watching you, it's awaken, and it's hungry." 

I can't believe the things she's saying, but I can't explain the things seeing. If the things she's really saying are true then I'm crazy because there is no way this can happen. Why is that I've lived a completely normal life in michigan but once I crossed over into london we're talking about terrifying mythical creatures and other things. 

I was blowing guys and using condoms just last week, I was dating a completely normal guy 3 months ago, and dressing for men to look at me; now, I'm dressing like an old hag braiding my long ass hair and putting on cotton shirts and plaid skirts. No wonder I got sent here, I've changed in the last week all because of this shitty school. 

I sit down on my bed taking it all in, if this is the case I need to be on the edge. Fuck, I feel my anxiety kicking in again, my heart racing, my palms sweaty. 

"There's going to be a party in two days, a lot can happen in two days Alannah. You and I can figure something out and see if one of us is crazy, or one of us is right." 

After the conversation we had I snuck Cerina out of level D and back onto '4' . She and I talked about possibly going to the party, the things is- the party is also for Level D students; the dean allows 4 partys a semester to shake the intensity of the school. No rules, except for the basic man made laws. 

I walk back up the stairs ignoring the sounds that I heard from upstairs thinking about the events of this afternoon. 

"Miss. Macquoid. what are you doing out this late?" Shit. 

"oh, Ms. Dean, I was just- I was having these-" 

"You poor child, you went to go see Cerina didn't you." She continues to walk down the stairs, 

"You needn't worry about such silly things, child. Go back to bed; she's just fine." 

That woman gives me the chills, not the good kind either. When I look behind me, she disappears; nowhere to be insight. 

I walk to 'Level D dorms' entering last minute, I notice Desmond waiting in front of the door, but then he's gone in the blink of an eye. My body is exhausted that I'm starting to see things. 

I unlock my door, open it, close and lock it behind me. Does this really exist, can there really be mythical creatures? 

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. 

...**... 

"Class, we're going to be changing seats again today, the Dean strongly administers rule number 4: No peer communication without administrative permission. " I roll my eyes because these rules suck ass; she's doing this because in her mind I was checking up on Cerina. This is ridiculous. 

"Why can't we communicate with other students, Mr.Shon." I ask. Every students cranes their head in my direction as if what I said could put me in prison. 

"It's under the Deans order, if you have a problem with these rules you may take up with her yourself at detention between 4 and 6:30pm tonight." son of a bitch, 3 and a half hours of detention?! What do I do for 3 hours of silence. Cerina elbows me in a 'idiot' kind of way. 

...**...

I knock on the door softly in case she doesn't hear it and I can walk away, it doesn't work apparently. 

"Come in child." I walk into a dark room,  I've been in here before but I just can't put my finger on it. 

"uh, Ms. Dean?" I call out because seeing in the dark just isn't the best of my abilities. I look around in her hallow office, it echoes very clearly. When I think I hear her high heels in one direction it's in the other, so I take a seat in the chair that's facing what I think is the chalk board. 

"Child, where are you?" I hear Ms.Dean call out a few times, her voice is starting to echo all around me, my anxiety is starting to kick in, my heart racing, I put my hands over my ears but the sounds get louder, I can feel my eyes getting droopy; my face then makes contact with the desk, now it's completely quiet and dark. 

When I come to, it's in the same room as a few nights ago, the same one where the bloody man came out and after me. What is this place? This time I take it in, I notice every single detail. The way the line shines, and where it's shining, and if I move does it follow me? I notice the ground; it dirt. I'm in some type of forest the trees are all dead and a cabin is in the distance; how do I know all  of this? 

"ALANNAH!" I turn my shoulder and my eyes open wide, back to reality. I notice Ms. Dean and Jeremiah staring at me. Ms.Deans face is all to calm while Jeremiah's face has concern written all over it. 

"Where am I?" I ask, due to the different scenery, the lights, are on. No chalk board, in fact I'm in Mr.shons classroom. 

Why did Big lipped bitch send me in this confusing place?

...**...

The day of the party

"So Alannah, have you been asked to the party yet?" I look at her in confusion

"You know, all the boys ask the girl they wish to invite to the party. It's tradition, basically an invitation, it's not like you can't go without one, but everyone knows that's how things are here." I shake my head no, I haven't really been focused on much of anything, again. I've been spending most of the after hours and before hours in bed; It's like I can't move anywhere else. Even if I want something my mind just doesn't want to move. Even now, I really don't want to talk, or move. 

"hey! Alannah, do you have a moment... alone?" Jeremiah states. I look at him in my tired state, I just want to get to my bed. I can tell he's nervous about what he's going to say.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come to the party with me tonight?" I was genuinely shocked, but I just don't feel like going to the party tonight, I know Cerina and I made plans but I'm just to tired.  

"Thank you Jeremiah but I-" 

*click* 

All of a sudden I felt so energized, I could use a break tonight, why not. He smiles from ear to ear, he is so childlike, I can feel my body tensing and heating up at the thought of dancing with him and being close. I never knew I had these types of feeling for Jeremiah; I guess I just never payed attention. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks getting rosy. 

"I would love to Jeremiah" I smile. I have never felt this kind of feeling before. He  makes me feel so- normal again. 

"Great, the dress is Cocktail and I'll pick you up at 7." He walks away as casual as possible but once he turns the corner he makes a very happy sound, almost like a 'Boo-yah!'. 

But once he was gone I was tired again, so I head up the stairs into the direction of my room, 

"Watch out for the shadows tonight, they're dangerous." A girl say behind me. I'm so exhausted I don't care. I turn around to tell her off but then I noticed she's a 'Level D' student. 

"Who are you?" I ask. 

"The names Majika. I'm a shadow teller." I raise my eyebrow, 

"A what?" I snort. 

"I live in the-" 

"SHUT UP Majika! She doesn't know!" Some one says from the 'level D dorm' door. I look back at the girl in the cloak and face mask. Her eyes grow bigger and bigger before she meets the limit. I am confused. 

"I don't know what?" Desmond? My heart wants to race at his voice but it's being stopped by my energy, his body structure and masculinity makes me want to be dominated by him, I think dirty thought when I see him and just ignore them when they come but, my body is going hot for him right now. 

He catches me staring, I look away and then 'bam' he runs down the stairs and grabs me by the shoulders- his eyes are looking into mine- but this is different, he's examining me. 

"Majika, we have a code red. Alannah how are feeling? Tired, exhausted maybe a little confused?" I nod my head yes. He picks me up and starts running me up into the dorm hall, he turns around to majika, 

"Grab gabe, your brother just  might be able to help- be quick!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 24.3K 60
His beauty was unjustifiable through words. The Intelligence pummeled the greatest of minds. Voice, deeper than the darkest Abyss of sea and emotions...
119 6 6
This story is a teenage fiction .It revolves around a cheerful girl who lives in her world full of fantasies and big wild dreams ,not willing to giv...
358 6 21
We all take first steps towards something, but how? Mallory has been through a blizzard of pain. Her parents have died, she's an adopted child, and h...
183K 13.6K 41
*WATTPAD FEATURED FEB 2018* *2018 FICTION AWARD WINNER IN SCI FI CATEGORY* Leah Azemar's soul has been sent to the world of the dead. She just doesn'...