The Bodyguard

OzawaShuri

Rina Brown work as a bodyguard as her sick mother was hospitalized, she disguise herself as a male to protect... Еще

Chapter One: Bodyguard?!
Chapter Two: This Is My Job
Chapter Three: My Brother My Responsibility My Sister My Responsibility
Chapter Four: Broken Friendship
Chapter Five: Halloween Party: Part One
Chapter Six: Halloween Party: Part Two
Chapter Eight: Her Feelings And Getting Closer
Chapter Nine: Hunting Day And Second Meeting
Chapter Ten: Old And New Rivals
Chapter Eleven: The Butler's Son
Chapter Twelve: Trouble Apears! The Need Of A Bodyguard
Chapter Thirteen: Unexpected Feelings
Chapter Fourteen: Bittersweet Night
Chapter Fifteen: After The Storm
Chapter Sixteen: The Open Book
Chapter Seventeen: Past Revealed
Chapter Eighteen: Rain Night Decision
Chapter Nineteen: Behind The Scene
Chapter Twenty: Wedding Bells
Chapter Twenty One: Unheard Voices
Chapter Twenty Two: Love Triangle In A Middle Of Storm
Chapter Twenty Three: Two Hearts Missing Each Other
Chapter Twenty Four: Fire vs Water
Chapter Twenty Five: The Bitter Truth
Chapter Twenty Six: Bridge Finally Crossed
Chapter Twenty Seven: End Of The Line
Epilogue: Happiness
Illustrate

Chapter Seven: Fiancée!

885 20 2
OzawaShuri

(A/N): This draw is by my friend Rina-Chan, all copy right, return to her.
----------------------------------------------

Rina POV.
OH MY GOD! How can I face Len? I don't know why, but my heart is beating twice hard and my palms start sweating. Suddenly my train of thoughts got cut off by a hand around my eyes. "Guess who?" A voice said.

"Kyaaaaa!" I screamed in my normal voice. The one who was putting his hand around my eyes pulled his hands away and laughed at me.

"Wahaha... What's with the girlish scream? Are you a girl or what?" Len said. I hardly punch his arm several times.

"You jerk! Of course I was scared, idiot Len." I said.

"Sorry sorry." Len apologized. "Wow you look hotter, are you in love?" I blushed with embarrassment. Remember no relationship rule.

"No, I'm not in love with someone. Wait! Are you?" I said and he nodded his head. Oh wow.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

"Didn't I already told you?" Len asked. Oh, he told Ran.

"Uh, refresh my memory." I said.

"Yesterday at the dance, I danced with a girl." Len said. I felt like my cheeks turned to red. "Then I took her to the school garden." Please don't continue. "And we kissed." Waaah! He said it. "Your face is red. Are you feverish?"

"N-No! I'm fine. L-Let's go to young mistress room." I said and walked to her room. I knocked the door and Emma let me and Len in.

"Come on sis, dad want us." Len said and Emma came.

"What daddy want?" Emma said.

"He's really stupid. I hate him." Len said.

"Len don't say that, some people who doesn't have a father want one, like me." I said. He sighed.

"Sorry." He said and gently rubbed my hair, I blushed. "I won't say a thing like that again." We walked until we stopped at the front door.

"Len, Emma come inside." John said.

"Stay here." Len said and I nodded my head and waited for them outside. There father is really... Weird person. After few minutes Len and Emma got out.

"Hehehehe.... What the old geezer said? I bet Len got scolded." I joked, but both of them had a dark expression in their faces. That doesn't looks good, suddenly Emma broke to tears.

"Waaah...! I don't want that! It's not fair!" Emma tearfully shouted. Oh, I wish I was Rina right now to hug Emma tightly.

"We can't do anything about it." Len just said that and kept quiet.... Even Len... Oh God what did Master John said? I zipped myself from talking, but I can't help it. I want to ask... See their expressions make my heart ache and I feel like their is a rock in my throat. I looked around me to see Henry carrying a vase, inside it a lot of flowers. I should help him.

"Uh... Len, I'm going to help Henry moving the flower vase." I said. Len stayed quiet for a while, then he nodded his head. I jogged to Henry.

"Henry wait! I'll help you." I said.

"Oh Ren. Thank you." Henry said and handed me the vase.

"No problem." I said.

"Hmmm... If you here then young master and mistress are here. I should congrats them." Henry said and then Emma and Len stood in front of us, but there was a bit of distance. "Congratulations young master and mistress." Len throw at Henry a death glare.

"What there is to be happy about?!" Len angrily shouted. I walked closer to Len.

"Len you shouldn't-- whoa!" I calmly said, but then I stumbled and the vase flow in the air. I tried to catch it, but it was about to fell at Len's head, I quickly pushed him away, but I wasn't fast enough to dodge the vase. It fell at my head, my blood got mixed with the water inside the vase and fell at the ground unconscious.

Later I woke up to find myself at one of the guests room. Emma was there sleeping at the chair. I stood up to find myself wearing some kind of fancy pj and my head is bandaged. I took off my shirt and opened the bandage at my chest. Oh I feel lighter.

"Ren?!" Emma said. I turned to her. "You... What? Am I dreaming? Ren is a girl!" I quickly cupped her mouth.

"Sh..." I said and pulled away. I never thought I would get caught. thank Goodness it's Emma not Len. If Len found out I don't know what to do.

"Ren? Why?" Emma said.

"Please don't tell anyone. I need this job to cover my family debts." I said almost crying with my normal voice.

"Ren, I don't understand. Who are you?" Emma said.

"The truth I'm female Rina. Ran older sister, I work to cover papa's debts and Ran tuition fee. I quit school, because we don't have enough money. When I was looking for a job I found bodyguard application, so luckily for me Len hired me and I had some help from friend to hack my record." I said and looked at the ground. "I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to lie to anyone, I just don't want to lose everything."

"... I understand." Emma said. "I won't tell anyone." I happily looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh thank so much. I'll set you in a date with Ran for that!" I happily said. Emma gasped.

"Really?!" Emma said. I pulled away and nodded my head.

"So what was all the fuss about congratulations and what did master John said?" I asked while putting the bandage around my chest.

"Len and I are... Getting married." Emma said. I was shocked and felt in pain inside my heart. thinking Len would marry someone is really scaring me. "I really hate this idea. I don't want to marry someone I have no feelings to."

"Who's Len fiancé?" I asked.

"Her name is Kim and my fiancé is her twin brother Tom." Emma said. I shrugged.

"Why are you so concerned? You didn't fall in love with my brother, did you?" Emma said.

"I... I like Len as friend. There is no way he and I would be together." I said and looked at her straight. "What do you feel when you around my brother?"

"I feel like my heart would jump at his place and I start to blush and I can't help it, but think about him." Emma said. No way, could it all these feelings I had is love? "Ren I mean Rina. Are you alright? You're shaking." I quickly sprint to the toilet and throw up.

"Ha... Ha... cough... cough." I moaned and rest my head at edge of the toilet.

"Rina are alright?" Emma asked, I nodded my head throw a mint candy inside my mouth.

"I-I'm fine. I just felt dizzy for a moment." I said. I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. "I'm perfectly fine, I'll go to Len room."

"Like seriously Ren you have a huge boobs, how could you manage to hide them?" Emma asked while we were walking to Len's room.

"I hide them with bandages and tighten the bandage more, so it won't fell." I said and I barge at Len's room to see him looking at the window daydreaming. I jumped at him, suddenly he flipped me at the ground. "Ow!"

"Ren, sorry." Len said and grabbed my hand.

"Why were you so spacing out for?" I asked. He didn't answered. "It's about that Kim girl, right?"

"Yes, no, I don't know. My head is confuse." Len said. I put my hand at his shoulder.

"Tell me everything." I said.

"It's about the girl I danced with at the Halloween Dance." Len said. I blushed when I remembered the kiss we share. "She's not from the high society. The way she moves and talk aren't elegant, but somehow she fascinate me." Len said.

"And have you tried to look for her?" I asked.

"Yeah I tried. Since she's a commoner, she must be scholar, there is no way she snuck. The security here is tight, but then I met up with all the scholars, but there wasn't any girl with same black hair and her eyes..." Len said and deeply sigh.

"Don't worry, maybe she's too try to reach you someway." I said. "And what will you do about Kim?" I asked.

"I'll call off the engagement, because she's not the girl that I like." Len said and I flushed. "Ren? Are you feverish?" Len leaned to me and I leaned back.

"I-I'm fine, don't come any closer!" I said. Len really want to see Rina... I think I should let him see her once more time.

"Ren, can you stay here with me for the night?" Len asked.

"Sure, as long as you won't tease me." I said. Len smile widely.

"No promise." Len said. I scoffed.

"Forget it then." I said, he quickly grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I was joking. I'll... I'll try not to tease you." Len said. I blushed and looked turned away from him.

"Fine I'll stay, but you have to give me the card access to the kitchen." I said. He quickly threw it in my hands. I looked at the card as if it a big pizza. Len chuckled.

"Ren, you are drooling." Len said, I quickly wiped it.

Later that day. Henry prepared a room for me, Emma knocked the door. "Come in." I said.

"Oh young mistress, how can I help you?" I said.

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"I'm staying here for the night. Don't worry I made sure that I'm separate from Len." I said and showed her the kitchen card. "Look, Len gave me the card to access to the kitchen. Now I'll eat whenever I want."

"Rina--" Emma said.

"At work I'm Ren." I said.

"Ren, this card access you to the whole mansion." Emma said.

"What? Why Len gave me something like that?" I asked. Emma sadly sighed.

"... Because he trusts you." Emma sadly said. Part of me was happy, but the other one was sad.

"Oh I'm honored." I said.

"Well good night." Emma said.

"Wait!" I said.

"What?" Emma asked.

"About the date with Ran... It's going to be tomorrow at five pm." I said. Emma happily smiled a wide smile. "Now goodnight." I pushed her outside the room, suddenly someone knocked the door. Wow, did she from joy forgot. "I told you--" suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and slammed me to the wall. When I looked at who, it was Len.

"What do you think you are doing?" Len said.

"I-I... uhm..." I was completely speechless. He grabbed my arm.

"You're coming with me." Len said and dragged me to his bedroom. "your staying with me."

"No way! I told you no teasing." I said.

"Who said I'm teasing you." Len said.

"Y-You are a really dangerous person." I said. He threw a beer at me.

"Drink this." Len said.

"I don't want to! It's bad, illegal and bad for my health and my job." I said.

"Drink it or I'll fire you." Len said. I quickly drank it.

"Ew... it taste awful and it makes my head feels dizzy." I said, he gave me a death glare and I kept drinking it. After several shots. "Len look... This is only bottle, but you can smash it to turn to metal sandwich. Delicious meal for robots." I was completely drunk.

"Haha... Your face remind me of the girl that I love." Len the drunk too said.

"That because I am the girl. Hahaha... My real name is Rina." I said.

"Hahaha... Nice joke." Len said.

"I really am. I love you too and I can prove it." I said and deeply kissed him.

"Mmm..." Len moaned. I pulled away. "You really are the girl, how can I forgot these lips." Len kissed me, I opened my mouth to let his tongue inside my mouth.

The next day... "Ow... My head." I moaned. I knew it! I knew alcohol was bad for me. What's that heavy thing at the top of me. When I looked at who, it was Len. I panicked. "Len you're crushing me, get off." I pushed him, put he tightly hugged me sliding his hand to my back. I reached the phone.

"Hello?" Emma said.

"Emmma... Heeeeeelp, Len is ah.... Ah... killing me. Ah!" I shouted and accidentally turned off the phone, Len kissed my neck while sleeping. "Aaaah!" I shouted. Suddenly Emma barge at room.

"Len get off from Ren." Emma said. Len suddenly start to wake up. "Ew, were both of you drinking yesterday?"

"Rina..." Len mumbled. I pushed him away and fell at the ground. Oh good, I'm not naked.

"Finally! I can breath." I happily said and turned to Emma. "Thank you very much, you're such an angel!" And then turned to half-sleep Len. "But you are a pervert!"

"Rina... Don't go." Len mumbled. I tensed up. Did I mumbled something and he found out?! Emma had the same looks. Len shook his head. "Oh good morning Ren. Do you... Do you remember anything... About last night?" I started to think, but nothing came to my mind.

"No. Do you?" I asked. He shook his head. He doesn't remember, that's good.

"Oh what time it is?" Len asked.

"Noon." Emma said.

"What? I slept the whole morning!" Len said.

"Boo-hoo I missed breakfast." I said and glared at Len. "It's all your fault, if didn't forced me to drink, I would wake up early and eat breakfast."

"Sorry Ren, I'll be going now." Len said and both of Emma and I got outside the room.

"You were mean to brother Ren." Emma said.

"How was I mean when he's the reason I missed breakfast." I defended.

"You know he was suppose to go to the company to sign some paperwork to Prince company, then he'll have to go Seika academy to prepare a speech for winter holiday and last, study to keep his place in high society." Emma said. Len got out from the room wearing his work suit.

"Sorry again Ren, but today I have some work to do, so take care of my sister." Len said and pat my head. When his hand touched my head I felt dizzy, but I quickly shook this feeling and smiled wide smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of young mistress and until you come back I'll be waiting for you." I said. Len flushed and turned away.

"Y-Yeah, later." Len said and walked to the car. I looked at him as he walked to the car.

"... Say Ren. Do you like Len?" Emma said.

"Love and relationships are forbidden at work." I coldly said. She gave me a death glare. "Alright, I like him as just a friend." She kept gazing at me but her glare turn to just a look.

"Say, have you been kissed by someone else not Len?" Emma said.

"Don't say that as if Len and I make out all the time! It was only one time and you were there! That was my first kiss!" I embarrassedly shouted. She giggled at me.

"(So she never had a boyfriend I see.)" Emma thought. "Well I'm going to go to my bedroom to get ready." I followed her until we reached her bedroom. "And what do you think you're going?"

"To your room?" I said.

"Sorry, but you're Ren right now, so I can't allow to come, because I'm going to change for my date with Ran." Emma said.

"Oh, right I forgot, I'll see you later then?" I said.

"Yeah, later." Emma said and closed the door. I sigh, now what? I looked around me to see all the maids and butlers are heading to the entrance door. I sprint to catch up on one of the maids.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The Prince's twins came." The maid said. I followed them. Who's the Prince's twin? I stepped next to one of the butlers, the entrance door opened and everybody bow for them, I was the last one who bowed for them. all of us stood straight when I looked up, it was I saw a girl with the same age as me, she has a long dark blue hair that reached to her back, she has green eyes and has a fairly skin. She has a nice figure I have to say, next to her a boy has the same looks, but has a short dark blue hair. Both of them walked as if they own the place, the twins looked at me and shot me a glare. I wanted to glare back, but something inside me told me to not to. They kept walking until they reached master John office and head inside.

"Who the hell those spoilers brat think they are?" I angrily said to Henry.

"They are Prince's twins." Henry said.

"Yeah and?" I said.

"They are young master and young mistress fiancés." Henry said.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Escort's Secrets EllaT1502

Любовные романы

35 0 31
LITTLE TRICK... ENORMOUS HARM! Life makes Heroes and villains of us. Everyday! It makes us moves our roles between being Farias and Demons in someone...
79 1 16
Rose is the daughter of the CEO of a company. Her father has just did something that caused a huge issue around them. People who are hating and wanti...
SECRET Rinah Githaiga

Детектив / Триллер

62.2K 8.3K 42
The story of Amani...
Woman Of Worth (Book 1 in the series) Yaksha2000

Детектив / Триллер

352 151 67
Riya Moodley is currently living in South Africa but soon will be relocating to Shanghai, China, with her three friends. She and her three friends go...