Why can't you love me?

By KapplePog

America is depressed and always getting bullied in school. He wants to confess he's love to he's bully Russia... More

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ₯€2πŸ₯€
πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί3πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί
🌹4🌹(Short Chapter)
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ6πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί
✨7✨
πŸŽ’8πŸŽ’
🏠9🏠
Please Read
πŸ₯€10πŸ₯€

🌻5🌻

2.7K 78 18
By KapplePog

~America's POV~
We walked into Russia House and up to he's bedroom. I sat down on he's bed and took out my phoned to see a bunch of messages from Canada.

<Canada
AMERICA

<Canada
AMERICA WHERE ARE YOU

<Canada
ARE YOU OK

<America
Yeah I'm fine. I'm staying the night at Russia's House.

<Canada
Ok....don't scare me like that again

<America
I won't

Oh put my phone down and looked at Russia. "Do you want some spare clothes you're clothes look a little dirty" he asked. "Y-yes please"
Russia routed throw he's clothes until he found something. "sorry its a bit big" Russia said handing them to me.
"it's fine....im going to get changed in the bathroom" I said walking over to it. I put the clothes on it was a big jumper way to big and it showed one of my shoulders and some shorts that did fit but you couldn't really seen it them as of the jumper.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom and seen Russia.

~Russia's POV~
America came in and he looked so cute in the jumper... Wait Russia no stop thinking that, but yet I couldn't help but blush a little. America yawned as he came in and sat beside me. We watched a movie for a put an hour when I looked at America. He was resting on my shoulder. I blushed lightly and placed him in the bed when America pulled me in. For someone small he had a tight grip so I layed down beside him in the bed and fell asleep.

273 words

~Goodbye peeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
73.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.