Unforgettable Memories [✓]

By nadiaamaradjunaidi

Our memories were unforgettable, memories that can't be bought with a single gold. When he left without a mem... More

Please take your time to read this first :)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Epilouge
Special Thank You
Special Note

Chapter 13

312 11 1
By nadiaamaradjunaidi

Chapter 13 – Choose Wisely

Astrid's P.O.V

"Astrid.." the voice calls out, his eye squints to see the sight in front of him is either real or fake.

I'm back, I am... alive?

That's impossible.

"Hiccup?" I replied, my throat burns. The only word that I can let out.

"Oh My Thor, you're alive!" He suddenly leaps towards me and giving me the tightest embrace I have ever had.

At least it's better than dying.

My eyes wander around my surroundings, it felt familiar. "Where am I?" The question that every person asked, I never thought that I would say such thing. But oh boy I was wrong.

"You're in your house. It doesn't matter, what matters now is that you're alive!" He stated, his eyes search mine but somehow I couldn't bring myself to stare into his hazel eyes. My minds still couldn't process everything fully.

"Do you remember what happened?" A feminism voice called behind Hiccup's back. Valka

"Mom, she's recovering! Let her rest for a while." He shake his head, clearly worried. It's been a while since someone actually cared and gets worried.

But his statement, it gaves me on the edge.

Remember? Of course, I do, I will never forget such accident. Which reminds me of the things I saw while I was in my sleep. Or whatever it is supposed to be.

"Don't worry, I remember everything." I earned huge relieved sighs around me, but I'm not done.

"But I might have something for you, a message" I sit up on the bed. My eyes stare at the boy besides me. I worry that he wouldn't believe me, he would have though I'm delusional and that I need to rest because my mind is not clear yet. But It wouldn't hurt to try.

"What is it?" his face scrunch in confusion, but curoisty kills the cat.

"Your father," I trailed off, debating on to tell or not.

"He wants you to live your life doing what you love." I continued.

"My father? What do you mean?" his confusion hangs in the air.

"I met him in Valhalla." I blurt out, my bluntness clearly struck him like lightning.

"You went to Valhalla?" Hiccup asks, unsure and terrified. He never seen it before, it's much more different from what people say. He doesn't believe me, his eyes says it all.

"You met Stoick and your parents didn't you?" Valka asked as well, but somehow she believed me and confident about it.

"You sound like you have been there before too." I stated the obvious.

When Hiccup is about to open his mouth, his mother cut him off "Of course dear, my mother used to tell those stories. I was just like the other, thought that my mother is mad. Nobody believes her, not even me. But I guess karma takes place and my eyes were opened." She took deep breaths, unsure if she wants to continue.

I make a brief eye contact, I want to encourage her to continue. I want to know things that I find amazing.

"I walked amongst the white walls, no sign of life. And then I saw him, standing tall and looking healthy as a horse like I've never seen before. What shocks me is by the time I realized that he wasn't supposed to be alive."

"Your grandfather." She stated, eyeing his son.

Hiccup look surprised and his jaw opened wide. Well, I's not a surprise that Hiccup never knew his mother had been to Valhalla.

"Then how come I didn't get to Valhalla when I'm unconscious after the red death accident?" He reffers to the conflict between him and the red dragon queen named read death.

"If I'm not mistaken, you were unconscious for few days only" his cheeks went red.

"Silly boy." Valka chuckled and I giggle.

Hiccup is such a dork. He's my dork. Scratch that, it even sounds more cheesy than it is supposed to be.

"Astrid's awake!" Suddenly someone shouted and jump their weight onto me, leaving Hiccup dumbfounded.

"You're finally awake!" the person squealed. Oh, it's Ruffnut. I knew it.

"Hey Ruff, how's Berk?" I smiled. She pulled an empty chair and took a comfortable seat beside me. I could see dozens of question inside her mind.

"Berk's fine. But training will never be the same without you. Especially the chief is all stressed out." Ruffnut points her finger to Hiccup. Hiccup didn't realize Ruffnut points at him. In fact, Hiccup is drinking his yak milk made by his mother herself.

"How's everyone?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Like I said before, everything is fine and everyone are fine ." Ruffnut giggled and smirked.

"Hmm.. Something wrong?" I could see it. She had something to tell me, and she definetly looks like she could explode in any second now.

"Me and Snotlout are kinda..  a thing now." She squealed in happiness. I manage to widen my eyes and Hiccup choke on his drink.

"Wait what?" I asked shocked. I always think that it would happen eventually but I just can't seem to be surprised about it.

"Aren't you proud of me?" I blinked, and blinked again. So it is true. Amazing..

"Hmm... maybe... okay, congrats Ruff." I smiled and lend my hand to her to shake it.

"He finally settled down for the right girl, didn't he." I mutter to myself, but Ruffnut turns to me. She mouthed, "What?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Oh okay I guess I heard nothing at all." Ruffnut is so weird but she's sweet in the inside. It is something that I adore from her personality.

"Astrid!" Suddenly voices came from the door, repeatedly shouting my name. I could see them bursting inside.

The gang's here.

With Heather?

"Heather." I said with venom. My glare send her to squirm scared.

"Astrid, it's not what it looks like... I... I was wrong." She stutters, her her words mean nothing to me.

"Wrong about what?" I reply in anger. I can't seem to like her nor forgive her after what happened.

"I was wrong to have a friend like Merida. She always wants everything to herself." she confessed, but her words meant nothing but the truth. I have this sense where I can tell an honesty from a lie.

"It's your mistake. Why did you believe her in the first place?" I said, calmer than before.

"I didn't know she fills her heart with hatred. I didn't know she were so obssessed with Hiccup. I'm sorry Astrid, I should bave known from the beginning. I really am sorry." She apologizes and her eyes started to tear up. She's trying to hold back a sob.

"Astrid, decisions on your hand. Do you want her to stay on Berk or you want to kick her out from Berk?" Hiccup interferes, he steps between Heather and me.

Kick her from Berk?

Is she worth the exile?

"I.." Heather closed her eyes and held her own hand together. She tears up as if she knew what's going to happen. She's confident that I'm going to exile her.

What should I choose? I am unable to choose properly. There are reasons beside these choices.

Let her stay?

Or

Kick her out?

Being the right viking must face the consequences of her or his action.

What should I do?

What should I choose?

"It's best if you..." I trail of. Then she started to tear up. Her eyes became puffy and red but not as red as mine before.

She didn't let me finish, didn't she?

When she was about to leave, I call her back. I wouldn't let her leave without hearing what I am about to say.

"Wait, Heather.."

1281

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.2K 224 6
Astrid and Hiccup have a cooking show. What could go wrong.
18.4K 326 45
These are the Lyrics from Descendants.
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...