I'm Holding On To You. (Teen...

By epiceviladventureme1

Derek finds his mate. Scott finds his mate and surprise surprise Peter finds his mate..And Stiles falls in lo... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18 Full Moon. Derek And Stiles.

Part 17 Full Moon Scott And Peter!

3.2K 128 7
By epiceviladventureme1

                                          Peter's Point Of View.

As I check everything one more time I smile to myself, I wasnt cocky but fuck me if I wasn't proud of myself for outdoing every male out there.

Ah fuck it, Im the best out there and we all know it, I was putting a dark navy blue dress shirt pair up with black slacks.

I roll the sleeves up to my elbows and spray some cologne, I grab my cell phone, car keys and with one last look on the mirror and I made my way outside.

I bump into a jumpy Derek pacing out on the hallway.

''Derek''?. I said and he stop walking to look at me.

''He kick me out so he can get dress, but its been like thirty minutes''. Derek states while trying to burn down the door with his eyes.

''Remember Stiles is like a girl and girls take long to get ready, watch''. I drawl and walk up to his door and knock.

''Hey princess, are you almost done or are you still douching?''. I yell and I heard him scoff.

''Fuck you Peter, why dont you go and die''. I hear him growl.

''His growls are so cute, are his moans as cute as the grow~''. I was saying but Derek narrow his eyes on me and cut in mid sentence.

''Get.Out.Now''. His eyes turn color and I took a step back, I keep forgetting its the full moon.

I put my hands up in defense and say my goodbye, they were going to a restaurant and I wonder how stupid can Derek be, I mean taking a brand new wolf to a place full of people.

I plan and outdoors sort of picnic, at the park, small table, some good food and music.

Nothing big, Just a romantic dinner in the place where all this started, under the full moonlight, with dinner, beers and music.

I smile as I got to Scott's, I frowned when I saw his mom's car parked in the driveway.

I went around and jump into his window, damn I wasn't counting on jumping through windows.

He was downstairs talking to his mom.

''I already told you, I'll tell you who Im dating ,once I know this one will stay mom''. Scott sounded annoy and I could hear his mom scoff.

''Mom Im ok, Allison's death didnt affect me, we weren't even together anymore''. I smile at his words, the way he talk about Allison made me happy.

''Fine Scott, but I want to meet this girl your going out with, as soon as possible got it''. I could hear her exasperated tone and I could feel her uneasyness all the way up here.

With a hint of fear, was she scared of Scott?.

I move back from the door as soon as I heard footsteps coming up here.

I went to sit down, on his chair infront of his open laptop.

I cringed remembering when I was trying to make him join me to form a pack, seeing as I was the one that turn him.

I was trying to locate Derek, and try to open Scott's gps on his cellphone since Derek took it.

Stiles broke into his account from my laptop and when he did, he knew his username and password and seeing as my mate the dumbass wasnt smart and creative, he used Allison for his username and Allison for his password.

I close my eyes and sigh, Im mated to an idiot.

I hear a chuckle and I turn to find Scott already dress for our date.

He was wearing a black dressy shirt and a leather jacket on top, with some dark blue jeans that hug his ass nicely.

''Want to know, my username and password now?''. He ask and I raised an eyebrow at him.

''Username is Scott/Stiles, and Password is Peter/Danny''. He smirk and I growl at him.

''Just kidding, damn 'Spot' calm down.'' He chirps and I breath easyli.

''Alright Im ready for the date''. I smile and I took his hand and jump out his window, him making a small yelp come out of his mouth.

''Next time, let a guy know what your doing asslicker''. Scott mumble once we were on the ground.

''Now I have to go back and tell mom, seeing as she has to see me leave the house''. I turn red and look away, I forgot about his mom.

Having Scott close to me makes me forget other things.

This idiotic, good soul, dumb as a blond boy makes me forget everything and everyone around me.

Im stuck with a sixteen year old boy as my mate.

After he came back from telling his mom, we started to walk me guiding him.

Once we got closer he raised an eyebrow to silently question me.

''This isn't a plan to kill me is it?''. He ask and I stop in my tracks, why would he think that?

''Why would you think that?''. I ask frowning.

''Oh I dont know, could it be because this is were you bit me and turned into a wolf, not knowing if I would make it or not''. He concludes slowly meeting my eyes.

''No Scott, Im not going to kill you''. I roll my eyes at how stupid he sounded.

''Are you telling the truth?''. He accused and I smile.

''Uncrossed your legs(cross my heart) and hope to fuck(and hope to die) and stick my penis in your ass(stick a needle in my eyes).

He sighs and shakes his head no, with a smile on his lips.

''You are crazy''. He states and I grinned and it only got bigger as soon as I look up, I spottted that we were already there.

 ''In fact look up ahead of you and you'll see''. I coo and he turn around and gasp.

Infront of him was a table for two, a candle lit in the middle a cart with two plates and steak, baked potatoe and mashed potatoes as our food, dessert include strawberry cheesecake and to drink was budlights.

There was a boombox playing a song and he furrowed his eyesbrows together, to try and hear what was playing.

''Scott this is my song to you''. I said while I slowly came closer to him and grab him from his waist.

I don't like you

But I love you

Seems that I'm always

Thinkin' of you

Oh, ho, ho, you treat me badly

I love you madly As soon as he realize what was the song, he started laughing. I smile at him and we sway from side to side slowly following  the song. He blushed when I started singing, with The Beatles, to You Really goy ahold on me.

You've really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

You really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me) ''Its crazy how I feel about you, I hated you and now it hurts to think that I could hate you and wanted you dead, now I want to kill Derek for slicing your throat and killing you''. He murmur and I sigh in contenment, this was the first time Scott told me how he really felt.

Baby

I don't want you

But I need you

Don't wanna kiss you

But I need to

Oh, ho, ho You do me wrong now

My love is strong now

You've really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

You really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

Baby

I love you and all I want you to do

Is just

Hold me

Hold me

Hold me

Hold me

Tighter

Tighter

I wanna leave you

Don't wanna stay here

Don't wanna spend another day here

Oh ho ho, I wanna split now

I just can't quit now

You've really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

You really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

Baby

I love you and all I want you to do

Is just

Hold me (please)

Hold me (squeeze)

Hold me

Hold me

You really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)

You really got a hold on me

(You really got a hold on me)   We finish dancing, and I guided Scott to the table, we ate, talk and got to know each other more. When we were done, I texted the guy that I was paying so that he could come and clean up. ''Shall we head out''. I ask Scott and he grinned. ''I like it here, can we stay a bit longer''. He looks at me with those big brown puppy eyes and Im wrap around his little finger. I nod and grab the table cover, and set it on the ground we sit and he snuggles up to me. I cant resist and lean down to kiss his earlobe making Scott shiver.

I push him all the way down with me on top of him, without disconnecting our lips.

I slip my hands inside his shirt, to touch his soft and warm skin, making him get goosebumps, I ran my hand up and down while my tongue explore his mouth making him moan at my touch.

I stop my hand as I came in contact with his hard nipple, I pinch and twist making him hiss and moan.

I move my other hand from the back of his head all the way down to the front of his jeans, they were becoming my worst enemy, getting on my way and as I was getting to the button Scott pull away from me making me growl.

''Peter, I,I,I Im scared''. Scott stutter and I stop touching him altogether.

I pull away from him to sit down next to him, I pull him and sat him on my lap, his ass made contact with my hard shaft and he made a moaning sound.

''Scott, I know this would be your first time with a male, and babe believe me when I say, I'll take it slow''. I murmur while softly and slowly kissing his ear, than his neck while holding his hips down.

''Are you sure?''. He ask while he had his eyes close, sighing blissfully.

''Mmmm''. I murmur I could barely comprehend a sentence, the full moon was affecting me, making me a dog in heat.

And I could see Scott coming undone, he was grunting and moaning while grinding his ass on my shaft as I was kissing him all over, I slowly move my hand to the front of his pants once again.

I unbutton his jeans and bury my hand in there, I grab his c0ck and gave it a jerk, Scott hiss and move up and down fuck!ng my hand in a hurry.

I move my hand up and down, and Scott lost it he open his eyes and they were a yellowish, he lounge at me and kiss me hard, he stuck his tongue inside my mouth and he moved all over domanating me and I'll be damned, if I was going to let him make me the bottom in this relationship.

I growl and grab his shoulders and with one quick move I turn him around and he was under me, he didnt even notice as he was too busy kissing me and fuck!ng my hand.

I stop jerking him making him whine, I chuckle and started to go down slowly til I was face to face with Scott's 8 inch shaft.

I opened my mouth and he forced his whole cock in my mouth. I gagged and choked; he was on overdrive, the full moon was making him lose it to a point that he didnt care where we were.

I composed myself and relaxed, I wrapped my mouth around him and began to suck up and down his veiny shaft. I pulled him out and licked his head. “You like that uughh baby”. Scott moan and I reply  by taking him full force in my mouth again.

He tasted so good, I buried my nose all the way in there and took in his scent,  It was an intoxicating aroma that just made me suck harder.

I deep throated him and he thrust into me, the harder I sucked, the louder he moaned. His thrusts came at me harder and faster, I took my hand and squeezed his balls, tugging and pulling on them. They were so full of cum, I pulled harder, he slowed down his thrusts and I prepared myself for what was to come. With one quick jerk he tense and shoot out.

His juice hit the back of my throat hard, It was so hot and creamy, I drank it up and with my tongue milked him for more. Spurt after spurt he emptied his load into me until he couldn’t cum anymore. I released him once he was totally soft and looked at it in amazement; even soft it was a sight to behold, I went up to face him and he kissed me slow and deep, he placed his hand on my crotch, I was rock hard and ready to pound inside him, so a hand job wasn't going to do it for me.

I grab his hand and flip him on his stomach, he looked startle and scared.

I smile at him while I unzip my pants and pull them down slowly, still making eye contact with him.

 I pressed my shaft into his ass, I pressed it hard against his a$$ making him moan, I rubbed it up and down on him, at that moment more than anything I wanted to fuc>ked him, I wanted  to pound into him until I shot my load.

“Fu>ck,”. He whispered making what ever little control I had left, Peter go easy he's a virgin and we dont want to hurt him, I kept telling myself.

“I gotta have you now.”. I growled while leaning down to lick his ear, which I probed with my  long tongue, Fuc>k easy I wanted him bad.

 I stop the attack on his ear and lower my face all the way down to his a$$ and spit in it making it really wet,. ''Im sorry Scott, it'll probaby hurt this time seeing as I cant control myself with the full moon and you looking so fuck!ng good''. I  said as I push my shaft  all the way inside his tight entrance.

“Ooohhh Fu>ck!” Scott screamed out as my shaft tore into his hole.

I growled furysly and pounded into him, I was a beast, my wolf was taking over, I grabbed on to his waist.

My hands were large and rough at his sides, I pulled in and out of him with passionate fury.

Within in moments of my tearing into him he lost another load, he shot it all over the table cloth we was using to lay on it, hot sticky cream smeared all over it.

As he shot his load he tighten his a$s and  squeezed the life out of my shaft, It sent me into high gear and my thrusts  quickened the more he squeezed me.

My mate was no longer a virgin, and I was glad I took it and noone else.

I lean down and whispered in his ear, ''Scott youre mine and mine only, your body belongs to me and so does your soul, Baby are you ready for me to fill you up?''. I finish and he moan and nodded a quick yes.

But it wasnt enough, I wanted to hear him say it outloud so I grab his head by his hair and growl.

“No, I want to hear you say it, I want you to tell me yes 'Im yours and youre mine, Im ready,”. I said forcefully.

“I’m ready''. He grunts.

''Im yours and youre mine, and noone else's Im youre mate and I love you”. He finish speaking and I growl in contentment while thrusting into him harder. 

“Aaagghh!”. I screamed out as I emptied my cream in his tight h0le, It was even more than he had shot in my mouth. I could feel it rushing through every part of my body.

When I finished I pulled him to me and with my hand under his chin, I turned his head so I could kiss him. The kiss was hard at first; and I force my tongue intruding his mouth.

The longer we kissed the more the kiss softened.

I pulled away and opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes looked right into mine, they were filled with warmth and love, so different from just a few seconds ago full of lust and passion.

I wrapped my arms around him and place my forehead on his, he pulled me to him and kissed me again, this time more passionately.

“Baby,” he said as he pulled his lips away from mine. “Im glad we are mates”.

I smile at his sweet words, see we might not be your average mates but, me and Scott love each other and we were ready to spend the rest of our lives with each other.

I lay him down with me behind him and my arms wrapped around his small waist, We both fell asleep happy to be with each other.

Happy that we completed the mating, and now we have a stronger bond.

Couldnt help but think about my nephew and Stiles, and hoping they were doing as good as me and Scott.

And that's the last thing I remember as sleep took over.

A/N sorry If it was short I feel like this scene wasnt good:( I hope its just me and you all like it!

I added the video on the side, I felt they should have a song and this one seem fitting>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
20.8K 662 6
Jackson got what he wanted, become a wolf. But what happends when becoming a wolf comes with the price of gaining a mate?, and is not Lydia. What hap...
48.1K 1.5K 14
A farmer. A prince. A masquerade ball. A ring. And a whole lot of magic. A rendition of the classic fairy tale, Cinderella, featuring two male prot...
69.4K 2.7K 10
"The algae is always greener on the other side." That seems especially true in this twist on Disney's "tail" of the Little Mermaid. Aries would do an...