𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 ♪ 𝐩𝐣...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝You don't want to be involved with me, Y/N,❞ Jimin whispers into your ear, fingers slowly moving up your arm... More

» 00 «
» 01 «
» 02 «
» 04 «
» 05 «
» 06 «
» 07 «
» 08 «
» 09 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «

» 03 «

25.7K 1.3K 1.3K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Your eyes shoot open and you gasp in a breath, waking up drenched in sweat. You turn from your side and face the ceiling, chest moving up and down rapidly.

It was that stupid nightmare again where you're running through the woods at night and you get attacked by something. Someone. Someone not human.

You sit up and grab your phone, looking at the time which reads 1:47 am. You sigh and get up, walking out of your room and down the hallway to go grab a water bottle.

The light on in the kitchen makes you stop your tracks and you lean against the wall, peeking to see who was awake.

"Sooah, stop moving." Malia orders.

You furrow your eyebrows when you see your mother patching something up on Sooah's neck.

A hickey maybe?

"It stings, Mal!" Sooah hisses once Malia dabs the spot again. "You think a bite like that doesn't hurt? No! His thick fangs were in my fucking neck!"

"And who's fault is that? If you weren't so easy this wouldn't have happened!"

"Fuck you, Malia," Sooah says through gritted teeth. "You would've done the same. He had this ethereal beauty... he was irresistible."

"Well, too fucking bad. He's a vampire, the things you kill for a living, remember?"

You let out a deep sigh and walk back to your room.

"I just wanted water," You whisper to yourself as you move around the bed to get comfortable. "But no. What did I get? My mom and her best friend talking about some loony shit at 2 am."

• • • •

Jimin couldn't fall asleep after what he just dreamt. It was nothing new, his ripper dreams, but this one was different.

As soon as he attacked the girl in his dream, he was drowned in remorse. On his ripper sprees, he only felt that when he turned his humanity back on, never when he had it off.

But this was different.

The guilt was there even when his humanity was off and it destroyed him. It was way worse than when he turned his humanity on and the realizations came rushing in.

"Can't sleep?" A tired Yoongi mumbles, sleepily walking into Jimin's room.

"No," He answers. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

Yoongi nods, "Your annoying back and forth pacing."

"I forget you're extremely sensitive to sounds." Jimin laughs nervously.

Yoongi sits on the side of Jimin's bed, "What's got you up at this time?"

"Just a stupid nightmare."

"Are you sure it's just stupid?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "The last time you had a really bad nightmare you went all ripper."

"That won't happen again, hyung," Jimin replies, sitting down on the other side of the bed. "It's just a dumb, meaningless nightmare."

"Alright, well, I'm really tired and unless you want to carry me back to my room, I'm sleeping in here."

Jimin chuckles, "Make yourself at home."

Yoongi lays down on the bed and turns to his side. He brings his knees up and tucks his arms in between them. Not wanting to overthink about the dream any longer, Jimin joins his older friend and lays beside him.

• • • •

Once you woke up, you thought that waking up in the middle of the night and the conversation between your mom and Sooah was part of the dream.

The day went on like any other day. Nothing exciting or new. What you were excited about was the announcement of your partners for the winter show.

Sandara squealed in the seat beside you when the teacher said you were all going to the dance room. She checked herself in her small makeup mirror and made sure to reapply lipgloss.

She couldn't stop bouncing up and down in excitement as you two walked side by side down the hallway. Sandara was just too excited to finally get to see the orange-haired boy up close.

Mrs. Baek opens the door to the dance room and you all walk inside in a line. The dancers, who sit on the polished wooden floor, look up at the musicians who now stand in front of the class.

Jimin stops talking to his new friend and turns his head, his eyes immediately landing on you. He closes his mouth and stares at you silently.

"Look! He's right there." Sandara whispers over to you.

You look to the right of the bunch and see the popular orange-haired boy. His eyes meet yours and you grow nervous when you realize he was already looking at you before you looked at him.

You turn to Sandara, "I see why people are crazy over him."

Overhearing, Jimin smirks and shakes his head, looking down at his lap.

"Right?!" She excitedly whispers. "And look at that headband. No one has ever looked so good wearing a puma headband."

"Alright, now we will be pairing you guys up," Mr. Jang speaks. "Dancers, when your name is called, raise your hand so the musicians can know who you are."

The two teachers look at the papers in their hands and start the list.

"Sookja and Ilsung, Jungsoon and Sungki, Kyunghee and Myungsook, Sandara and Nabi,"

You look over at Sandara who blows a kiss at Nabi which Nabi responds by catching it. You chuckle at their lameness.

"Sungho and Jihoon, Y/N and Jimin–"

Me and Jimin... wait! Me and Jimin?!

Your eyes widen in surprise and you look at Nabi, her mouth agape in shock.

"You lucky bitch," Sandara mutters, leaning over to nudge your shoulder.

Your gaze leaves Nabi and you look at Jimin again. He stares back at you confidently, plump bottom lip tucked in between his teeth, and raises his hand.

There was no emotion in his expression. No happiness, no misery. Nothing. You could tell he was a hard one to read. A boy with a poker face.

"Now, there are about six minutes before the bell rings, so go meet your partners and get to know each other," Mrs. Baek says once she finishes the list. "You'll be meeting with them every day for the next two weeks, so you better get to liking them."

"Good luck." Sandara teases, knowing how awkward you are around hot guys, and leaves to go with Nabi.

Jimin sees you walk over to him and he gets up.

"Hi," You greet awkwardly. "I'm Y/N."

"Jimin."

"I know."

He smirks, "You know?"

Wow, so he does know how to show emotions.

"Hot new guy with pretty orange hair? Duh. Everyone knows who you are."

Jimin arches an eyebrow, "You think I'm hot and that I have pretty orange hair?"

"No," You answer quickly and his eyebrows raise. "I mean, yes. Agh, I mean–"

Jimin laughs softly, happy in the way he got you all flustered, "So our project. Do you have a song in mind?"

"Uh, yes actually," You turn to your side and dig into your bag for your music sheets. "I've been working on something for a while now–ah, here it is," You take out the paper and hand it to Jimin. "Can you read music?"

He looks up from the papers, "I'm a dancer."

"Oh, right, duh," You take the papers from him and stuff them back into your bag. "Well, I can record it and show it to you so you could let me know if you like it. You are the dancer, so you need something you can feel."

"Sounds good," Jimin nods and takes out his phone, unlocking it and pressing the screen a few times. "What's your number?"

You swallow the lump in your throat and take his phone, typing your number in. You save it and hand him his phone back.

"I'll text you."

The dismissal bell rings and everybody starts grabbing their belongings from the floor.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." He says and turns around to go and grab his things.

"See you." You reply quietly, thinking he didn't hear you, but Jimin hears everything—even the way your heart started beating quickly when you heard he was going to be your partner.

Nabi and Sandara rush to your side and pull you out of the classroom.

"Y/N, I cannot believe you'll be practicing with that hottie!" Sandara pouts. "Why am I always the unlucky one?"

"Seriously, Y/N. You get to talk to him and watch him dance alone."

Your head immediately turns to Nabi, "Alone?"

"Yeah. Didn't you hear the teachers? They said class time won't be enough for everyone to practice and there isn't enough space in those two small classrooms for the dancers to fully go out. There's too many of us, so they suggest partners meet outside of school."

Sandara crosses her arms in front of her chest, "I'm extremely jealous right now."

"Will you relax?" You laugh at her grumpiness. "If we meet outside of school, we would just be practicing for the winter show, nothing more."

"Mhm," She rolls her eyes. "That's what they all say."

• • • •

"Y/N," Byungho mutters, teeth nipping at your neck. "I need you so bad. Please let me have you."

You don't say anything, eyes stuck on the ceiling as your boyfriend kisses the skin your v-neck shirt is showing. Byungho tugs the collar down, exposing more of your chest.

Let yourself go, Y/N. I mean, even if you don't want this yet, it'll make him happy, and you love him... right?

When you don't stop his actions, Byungho takes it as an approval. His hand slowly sneaks into your leggings and under your panties.

But that's when your phone buzzes and you couldn't be happier.

Byungho stops and you reach over to grab your phone from his nightstand. You open up the message and look over at your boyfriend.

"It's my mom," You lie. "She said she wants me home."

You move away from under Byungho and grab your things. He sits on his bed, a disappointed look on his face. You walk over to him and peck his lips.

"I'll see you."

As you walk out of the house and towards your car, you type a quick message saying 'thank you for saving my life' and press send.

Jimin smiles at your response and is about to respond when Taehyung walks into the living room, a bleeding out AB-negative human blood bag thrown over his shoulder.

"Oh, shit," His eyes widen. "I thought you were at school."

Jimin tries to keep his focus on his friend's eyes instead of his friend's lunch, "I get out at 1:50."

"Right," Taehyung answers awkwardly. "I'll get rid of this."

"No," Jimin quickly replies. "Don't. It's fine. I'm good."

"Are you sure? You're looking a little pale."

"I'm sure," Jimin gives him a weak smile. "If you'll excuse me."

He gets off the couch and walks past Taehyung and his meal to the front door. Jimin exits the house, closing the door behind him and finally taking in a fresh, deep breath.

A loud thumping of a blood-pumping heart catches his attention and he looks up to see a woman jogging past his house. Jimin's chest moves up and down with every heavy breath he takes.

He tries to fight his urges, but he fails, and that leads him to vamp-speeding down the driveway and grabbing the woman, pulling her into the woods and draining every single drop of blood from her body.

˗ˏˋ───── ♪ ─────ˎˊ˗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 5K 40
"Y-you... YOU ARE MY MATE?!" Jin shouted with wide eyes. "But... how?!" ⸻ Even if she tried, all her secrets would be exposed sooner or later. ©peppe...
21.7K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...