PHOEBE GREY

Av Shivid18

what happens when BILLANIOUR Christian Grey's only daughter grew up... find out the love story of Phoebe Grey... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
i hAte my life
Chapter 19
chapter 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
slogan
Chapter 23
Chapter 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 6
Chapter 29
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
Author's note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 35

1.4K 35 0
Av Shivid18

(Phoebe's Pov)

Winter Break is still in full swing. Nathan and I are going shopping today. Well I am shopping, Nathan is giving opinions. New Years Eve is tomorrow and I am so excited. We are staying at my house for the annual Grey's Eve Bash. Our house is already chaotic because of all the people bringing things in.

There is basically everything you can imagine at this party. Chocolate fountain, dance floor, fireworks, and more. It is the best party we throw all year. I think my biggest disappointment was when I was 4 and I couldn't go to the party because I was sick.

I am sitting downstairs waiting for Nathan to pick me up. Dad walks in and sits down next to me. "Hey bubs what are you doing?" He asks looking at me, probably because I am dressed, out of bed, and ready to go before 12.

"Nathan and I are going shopping for the New Years Eve party tomorrow," I say. He looks over and raises his eyebrows and I know why. "I asked Mom last night and she said I could."
"Did she?" He asks and I smile nodding. He leans over and kisses my head. "Fine you can go but Sawyer stays close" I nod and agree. We get to talking about the party and his phone starts to ring. I frown in disappointment.

Dad's winter break ended two days ago. He has been off the charts busy since he took extra time off for Christmas. I think he senses my frown and says "Bubs you and I are going to do a movie night tonight. I need a chance to relax before tomorrow's chaos." I nod and smile in agreement. "I love you" I say and per usual his response is "I love you most."

I run out to Nathan's car and get in. I smile as he looks absolutely amazing without even trying. "Hey Bee" he says and rubs my thigh as he pulls out of my driveway. He starts heading towards the mall.

"Tomorrow night is black tie right?" I nod and roll my eyes. "I wish it was jeans and a t-shirt" I say and he smiles at me. How did I get so lucky? I guess everything does happen for a reason… if Ryan would have never attacked me, I wouldn't have been in the office and then I would have never met Nathan. It is a scary thought. He along with my dad have been my rock through all this chaos which is my life.

"Want to shop or get lunch first?" He pulls me out of my thoughts and I look over frazzled. "Bee, what's wrong?" He says looking concerned and brushes my hair out of my face.

"Nothing I-" I shake my head. "Lunch sounds great, I am hungry." As I start to get out of the car he come over and tilts my chin up, "You and I are going to talk about whatever is bothering you." It is more of a command than a statement.

We sit down at a cafe that serves my favorite sandwich. Nathan orders for us and then looks back at me. "What is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asks and I smile shaking my head.

"Nothing." I say and it was the truth. The thought of losing Nathan probably put an unpleasant look on my face. "Bee?" He says and I decide just to tell him.

"I was just thinking about how losing you would really suck and how I am lucky we both were in the office that day." I shrug and he takes my hands in his across the table. "Bee, you won't ever lose me, I am right here always" I blush.

"I know you say that all the time" I say. "It is the truth." He says before the waiter comes down and lets us eat. We spend the rest of the lunch talking.
"Sit here and I will try these on." I tell him and he gives me the thumbs up. He is sat outside our private dressing room.

"First one." I pull open the curtain and reveal the first dress. He runs his thumb over his bottom lip. "I like this" He says and sits back. "I need opinions." I say realizing bringing him wasn't a good idea. I am cut off by him saying "I don't like the style of it. It does nothing for your figure." I stand there gawking at his comment. "What you wanted honesty?" I laugh and go back in. This boy.

Dress after dress I can't find anything per usual. "I look ugly in all of these" I say and put my face in his chest sighing. "You would look beautiful in a trash bag." He rubs my back and kisses my head.

Finally we walk into BCBG and I start looking around. I find a dress that I like and walk into the dressing room. The sales woman says, "okay you two can go in the big changing room at the end of the hall." Nathan looks at me for permission to come and I nod.
I hang up the dress and go to get undressed but for some reason this feels so weird. "Can you turn around?" I ask bashfully. Nathan's eyebrows shoot up. "Phoebe my fingers have been inside of you are you really going to get shy now?" My mouth drops open.

"Nathan!" He shakes his head laughing. I take off my clothes and he watches clearing his throat. I see him start to squirm. I put on the dress and immediately fall in love with it.
"Sparkling allover sequins elevate a glamorous, curve-flaunting gown fashioned with a plunging neck and open back." I look over at Nathan utterly confused. "Just reading the tag." He says and I shake my head laughing.

"So what do you think?" He stands up and circles me. "Definitely is curve-flaunting," he stops in front of me. "Beautiful." I blush as he leans down and kisses me.

"You always look beautiful baby." I shake my head as he unzips me and I get dressed. As we go to pay Nathan pulls out his card. "Oh no you don't." I grab his arm trying to pull him back.
"Let me get this for you baby." I shake my head, "Nathan no you already got me my christmas present." I look down at the Tiffany ring he bought me twisting it.

"Phoebe" He raises his eyebrows. "Nathan." I raise mine it is a full blown competition. He calmly turns towards the woman and hands her his card. "Dude!" I throw my hands up in the air. He laughs and pays.
"Thank you for my dress." I feel horrible. He shouldn't be paying for me. He looks over and puts his hand on my cheek kissing me hard.

"Wanna come over for a bit?" I ask and smile at him as he drives. He is wearing the Ray Bans I got him for christmas. He looks over "sure I just have to leave before dinner, Berkeley and I are going just us two." I smile and pat his hand.

"You are a good big brother." I say and he nods "I love her even though she can be a pain in the ass." I laugh and shake my head.

When we get home I run upstairs to hang up my dress. When I come down Nathan and my parents are talking. "What's up?" I ask as I walk in. "We were just talking about tomorrow." my mom smiles.

"Okay well can I have my boyfriend back now?" I ask jokingly. "By all means Bubs, don't forget about tonight." He says and I feel bad. "Dad I would never, I am excited for it!" I say smiling. I can see a sense of pride build in him.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Nathan asks as we sit in the basement. "Doing a movie night" I shrug "my dad has been swamped with business lately." He nods and kisses my head. I move and start to straddle him "Bee your parents are upstairs babe." I put my finger on his lips to silence him and start to kiss him.

"We will have to be quiet then, nobody will come down here I promise." I start kissing him hard, he finally gives in and meets me halfway. His hands are running through my hair.

Next thing I know I am on my knees and pleasing him. To think I got this far in our relationship is amazing. I never thought I would be able to get over what happened. Nathan has been amazing through all of this.
Once we are finished hooking up we sit there on the couch breathing heavily. "I like doing that" this makes Nathan smile. "I like it too, my Bee."
Nathan heads out at around six to make it to his dinner. I go out and find my Mom, Dad, and Teddy all sitting down. I take my seat and we start dinner.

We talk about everything and nothing. Teddy says Delaney will be joining us tomorrow and my dad's eyes shoot up in surprise. "Oh cool, can't wait to talk about you with her" I tease and he playfully punches my arm.

"Teddy be gentle with your sister!" Dad pipes in when he punches me. When Dad isn't looking I stick my tongue out at Ted. "I saw that Bubs." My dad says shaking his head. My mom just laughs and continues to eat.
After dinner Dad and I head downstairs to the movie theatre. Dad pops in a movie and comes and sits by me. I cuddle up to him and the movie starts. "How was dress shopping?" He asks and I shrug.

"Fine I got a sparkly gold colored one for tomorrow." I say and yawn. He rubs his hand up and down my back soothingly. "I am sure you will look stunning no matter what." I have three great men in my life; Teddy, Dad, and now Nathan. All of them support and love me unconditionally.
"Are you excited for tomorrow's party?" He asks and I nod.

(Christian's Pov)

"I am so excited for everything. It is my favorite party you guys throw all year." Phoebe informs me. "I was thinking earlier today about the year I was 4 and couldn't go… do you remember that?" She asks and boy do I remember that.

(Flashback Christian's Pov)

I am working in my office on a new merger, I look at the picture of my children that I brought in today. Phoebe is 4 now and Teddy is 6.
I am interrupted from my moment when someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I say and Andrea peeks her head in. "Mr. Grey, Mrs. Grey is on line 1, and your phone is dead sir." I nod and thank her. I realize my phone is dead and start to panic.

"Anastasia is everything okay? I am sorry baby my phone died." She sighs and tells me to calm down. Calm is not my forte. "Baby I am on my way home from work right now. Gail called and said Phoebe has been throwing up and had really bad diarrhea. Your mom is on her way over." I stand up immediately and start to gather my things.

"I will be home in 30 minutes baby. I love you take care of our girl." I sigh and start to feel horrible. I could have been halfway home by now if my stupid fucking phone didn't die. As I walk out I tell Andrea to cancel my meetings and reschedule. To think I have only been at work for an hour.
When I pull up to the house I find myself running inside. My poor baby girl. I run straight into my Mom who is walking out. "Christian Trevelyan Grey" she scolds. "Calm down."
"Phoebe has the stomach flu and a fever. She will need lots of rest and fluids. No party for her tonight." I feel guilt creeping its way up. She has been talking about the New Years Eve party for months. I have been getting her so excited for it, telling her all the things she will get to do. I thank my mom and head upstairs.

I hear crying correction screaming when I approach the kids bathroom. I walk in and assess the situation. Phoebe is naked and is hysterically crying. I look down and see her clothes and realize her pants and underwear are completely soiled.
Ana is on her knees trying to explain why she needs to get in the tub. She is holding Phoebe's little arms down probably because she flails them when she has tantrums.

"Where's Daddy… I want Daddy." She keeps sobbing. I am here baby.
I rush in and take my place near Ana on the floor not giving a fuck about my suit. "Daddy." Phoebe cries and throws her little naked body on me. I hold her in my arms rubbing her head. "Your mom suggested she take a lukewarm bath to get her temperature down." Ana says. I then realize Ana has throw up on her.
"Go take a shower baby, I can take it from here." Ana kisses me and heads out. I still have a whimpering Phoebe in my arms. "Baby I need you to be a big girl for Daddy and stand up." I help her so she is standing in front of me.

"I know you don't feel well baby but daddy knows that this is going to make you feel better… can you try to get in the tub for me?" I ask and she starts to cry again.

"My belly hurts Daddy." She says sadly and my heart just about breaks for her. " Remember how Daddy knows how to fix everything?" She nods. "Well Daddy thinks that a tubby is going to help so can you try and get in for me?" She nods and says okay. It is going to be a long day and night.

She sits in the tub and is so exhausted while I wash her. I clean her body and hair, and then tell her we are all done. She reaches her arms out to me and I dry her off.

"Daddy I don'ts feels good" She says again and I wish I could take her pain away. "I know baby, Daddy is here to help." I put a pull up on her in case she has another accident, and a night gown.
"Daddy I still go to the party tonight?" She asks and I was dreading this question. My poor sensitive girl doesn't get why she can't go.
"Baby you are sick and if you go to the party you could get other people sick. You don't want to do that. But I will tell you what, when you feel better you and Daddy will have a special day okay?" I see her lip start to quiver. Oh no baby please don't cry.

"B-b-b-but Daddy what about the chocolate fountains and our special dances?" She asks tears starting to pour down her face. Oh no sweet girl. I pick her up and hold her to me. I take her over to the rocking chair we keep in her room, and sit rubbing her back.

I have her cuddled into my chest as I rub her back. "Shh baby, shhh daddy is here, daddy is always here." I hold her and rub her back.

Soon she is asleep in my arms. I stand up from the rocking chair and place her in her new big girl bed. After I close her door, I go to find Ana.

"Hey baby how is she?" Ana asks she just put Ted down for a nap. Usually he doesn't take naps but he will be up late tonight so we decided to maximize his sleep.

"Hysterical but I got her down… I should stay up here tonight and take care of her." Ana shakes her head no and crosses her arms.

"Grey no, Gail already said she is taking care of her. We have hundreds of people coming here tonight, more than half of which are your people." Ana scolds and I sigh. I know she is right.

(LATER THAT EVENING)

The party is in full swing and has been for about 4 hours now. I check the countdown and see we have a 30 minutes before midnight. Ted clocked out at about 11. Sawyer carried him back to his room and put him down.
I decide to go check on Phoebe. Ana is with Kate and Mia circling and talking to everyone. I head in the house and loosen my tie.

When I get to Phoebe's room Gail is putting a new pull up on her. "Daddy" she runs over to me. I see her face is red and swollen from crying. My heart breaks.

I tell Gail to go downstairs and enjoy the rest of the night and that I will take it from here. I bend down to Phoebe's level and she is looking at the ground. "What's wrong Baby do you need to go potty again?" She shakes her head no.
"I don'ts want you to go again Daddy" She says and walks forward burying her head in my chest starting to cry. "Baby I am not going anywhere…. do you want to watch the ball drop like we talked about?" She nods and looks up excited.

I go to Ana and my room, and pull the rocking chair in there. Phoebe is looking at me as if I have two heads. "Trust me baby girl." I open the window so we can see the party below us. I wrap Phoebe up in two blankets and put her on my lap.

"Daddy look" she points excitedly at the party below her. I smile and nod. "I see baby girl." To be honest I would rather be here with my Bubs.

The 10 second countdown starts, and Phoebe and I join in. "Happy New Year" everyone cheers. I feel a hand on my shoulder when I look up Ana has pressed her lips against mine.

"Happy new year baby." She says then sits on the arm of the rocking chair.
I have my now sleeping four year old and my wife. Only thing missing is my little guy. Life is too good right now.

(End of Flashback)

"I do" I nod. "You were always looking out for us. You really are the best Dad." Phoebe says and it is all I need to hear to make my heart swell.
Phoebe always goes out of her way to let Ana and I know that she appreciates us. "You are my little girl Bubs, how could I not look out for you?"

She smiles and pulls herself closer to me. I kiss her head and rub her back. I hope she knows tomorrow to behave.
"Phoebe?" I draw her out of our cuddle session. She looks up as if to say 'what'. "No funny business tomorrow, okay?" She nods.
"I know Dad, Nathan will be here tomorrow so I will just be with him, Ava, and Tyler," She says. I smile and kiss her head. I continue to rub her back until I hear her breathing even out.

Love you guys sorry I'm not good at writing the author's note. So thank you so much for the wait and appreciation I'll be back soon with more chapters till then ENJOY

Words 3293

From now on I'll update every Sunday.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8K 89 24
E L James gets credit for the characters names, but the idea is partly due to my weird imagination. Christian Grey is of course a billionaire, singl...
1.4K 59 31
Thanks you E L James for your wonderful Fifty Shades books and Characters. In this story Anastasia Steele has been attending parties with her father...
1.1K 38 22
Thanks E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the characters. You have brought out my creative nature and my determination to write my o...
730 65 20
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy books and the Great characters you created. In this story Kate and Anastasia have decided t...