who are you? โœง nomin

By FluffyByunie

"I SAID IGNORE HIM, NOT SLAM YOUR LOCKER SHUT ON HIS FINGERS!" "I PANICKED!" ใƒผJENO WO... More

ใ€Œchapter 00 ใ€
ใ€Œchapter 01ใ€
ใ€Œchapter 2ใ€
ใ€Œchapter 03ใ€
ใ€Œchapter 4, christmas specialใ€
ใ€Œchapter 5 ใ€
-author's note

โœฆ welcome!

2.9K 73 1
By FluffyByunie

hi!
so before you read this story i just want you to know that it is my first time writing a fan fiction, so please dOnT bE rUde im trying my best.

also the chapters will be pretty short, and the plot will probably be all over the place, not even gonna lie. this story will have chapters that will slightly be like oneshots or scraps or whatever.

happy reading bbs 💕💕💕💓💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 91.3K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 65.9K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...