Barista (Ariana Grande)

By ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 5

9.9K 324 111
By ShennKordei

"Nothing, really. Just thinking bout you." I replied when she asked me what am I doing.

I smiled when Ariana started singing through the phone.

"I'm just thinkin' bout you. I'm thinkin' bout you, I'm thinkin' bout you. I'm just thinkin' bout you."

"You could sing me to sleep." I said, she giggled softly.

"Got these thoughts in my head
Ain't no way to forget
Got me losing my breath
Nobody got me the way that you did
Had my eyes rolling back
Had me arching my back
Now you love me so good
I wish you would hurry up and come back."

"Don't tease me like that and I'll be buying my ticket tomorrow, don't worry." I groaned deeply.

"But Y/N seriously, you need to listen to my albums. I can't believe, you don't know that." Ariana said laughing.

"Hey, don't judge me. I have different taste in music." I fought back.

Ariana has been always giving me warnings that she'll be busy all the time that she might not have time to talk to me, its been two days since she last called me and it made me sad. I know, working in music industry will take all of your time and it didn't really surprise me. What surprise me is when she did called me.

"My songs aren't your type?"

"You are my type." I replied smoothly. I felt her smile through the phone.

"Duh."

"You must be tired. You need to rest, babe."

"Yuh. I thought after all the work that we did, I'm dead by now. Good thing, I called first."

"As much as I love to listen to your voice, you need to rest. I don't want you get all tired up tomorrow for talking to me."

"Can't wait to see you." I heard her sleepy voice, she might be really tired.

"I'll see you soon. Sleep tight."

"Good night, baby." Ariana said before ending the call.

I sighed as I put my phone at the side. I tucked myself in my bed and deal with the stuff in my head. Seeing her three days from now excites me but I also have fear about going in her world. After all we did, she's still the Ariana Grande that sings for her fans, whose songs are heard by every people in the world. I'm scared about being seen by people and judge me because I'm just a Barista. Being here in our town doesn't expose us, but being there with all the paparazzi and cameras, we can be caught.

I heard a knock on the door when I was preparing my breakfast, also preparing myself if I should buy a ticket and expose myself in her world.

I opened the door and it revealed a cute woman with her signature ponytail wearing oversized jacket and a freaking crocs on her feet.

"Hi." Ariana greeted softly and waved her hand at me. "Did I disturb you?"

I widen my eyes in surprise and stared at the woman in front of me. Seeing her again, here in my apartment must be a dream. Ariana giggled and poked my stomach.

"Actually you did, I was making breakfast." I smirked and leaned my shoulder in the doorway. "What do you want this time? After what you did to my body?" I asked dramatically.

Ariana rolled her eyes and punched my stomach, "I miss you, Y/N. Stop goofing around." She passed by me and entered my apartment.

"I was about to buy my ticket, babe. Why are you here?" I asked when we arrived at the kitchen. I saw her in my seat, scrolling through my phone.

I'm surprised that she's here with me, but what if I buy my ticket? That's a waste of money.

"To surprise you and I'm tired of the city's noise, I wanna her your noise instead." She said as she locked my phone and threw a look in my direction. I felt my body made a spark when she looked at me from head to toe and she bit her lip sexually.

I gulped and took a seat next to her, "Too early to be horny, Ari."

Ariana giggled and she cupped my cheek with her palm, "I'm just teasing you."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead but she pulled me by my neck and the next thing I know my tongue was inside her mouth as my hand stayed on her waist. I smiled through the kiss at the thought of feeling her lips again on mine. I felt my blood rushing through my feet as I felt her soft tongue on my mouth.

I pulled out from our intense make out before I got a boner, she breathe heavily and let go of me. I felt my dick twitch with just kissing her. Thank god, I'm not wearing a tight boxer.

"Your buddy is having a good morning there." Ariana commented as she looked down on my crotch. I groaned and blocked it by my hand, adjusting it in to a comfortable space.

"Pervert." I stood up and went to prepare my cooked waffles. "Do you want some waffles?"

"Nah, I'm good." Ariana said and I took a spoon full and put it in my mouth. I felt Ariana stood up and walked towards me, hugging me from behind as I eat waffles.

"Why are you here anyway? Not like here in my apartment but 'here'. You know what I mean?"

Ariana giggled and let go from the hug before sitting at the counter, "I miss you and beside it's my friends birthday party."

"Who?" I asked and left my dirty dishes on the sink leaving it for Lauren to clean since I cooked her waffles.

"Alexa and I want you to come with me." Ariana answered.

"When is it? I have work later, you know that right?" I said walked in between her legs, she cupped my cheeks and giggled.

"It's on your leave, don't worry." Ariana played her thumb on my cheek and stared at me sincerely. I sighed softly and leaned my head on her palm, admiring her flawless face.

"God, I missed you." I whispered as I stared at every detail on her face. She smiled wholehearted and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

I didn't waste any time and secured her lips on mine, squeezing her waist through my fingers as I felt her hand grasping on the back of my neck. I felt her groan inside my mouth when I put my hand inside her shirt and traced her bare skin with my fingers. I tilted my head and deepened the kiss, creating a war with her tongue.

"Good morning, horn dogs. I want that kind of breakfast." Lauren suddenly appeared in the kitchen that cut off our make out session.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, looking behind me as Ariana whipped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Seriously, Lauren?"

"What? I'm just saying, I wish I have someone to make out with." Lauren shrugged as she prepare her breakfast.

I heard Ariana laughed and I twisted my head to looked at her again before informing her, "I need to go to shower cuz I need to go to work."

"I know. I'll drop you off." Ariana pecked my lips and jumped off her seat, following me on my bedroom.

I heard Ariana said, "Don't worry, Lauren. You'll find someone to make out with." then closed the door.

"Well I wish she is gorgeous like you." We heard Lauren shouted behind the door.

We laughed and I saw Ariana sat at the edge of my bed, looking around. I prepare my uniform on the bed beside her.

"Are you jerking around or something? Your room is more messier than the last time, tissues are all over the floor. You need to clean."

I blushed as she saw the stack of used tissues on the corner, I maybe did some dirty things while thinking about her. I let the silence around us goes as she let out a smirked.

"You did, aren't you?" Ariana said and stood up to face my reddish face. I jerked up, pretending to find something so she will not see my face.

"I didn't." I denied, not even dodging to look at her face.

Ariana chuckled and held my waist stopping me from moving, "Look at me then."

I met her eyes shyly and bit my lip in embarrassment. "What?"

Ariana giggled as she squeezed my waist and placed her other hand on my face, "You're cute when you're nervous."

I gulped as I felt the sexual tension build up through me, she always turn me on when she's touching me. Her soft hand squeezing my waist so I will not move away from her.

"I'm not, okay?" I uttered.

Ariana smirked and held the back of my neck, pushing her face closer to me and brushing her lips against mine. I felt my dick harden in that moment, I can feel her sexy glaze seeing my soul.

"I-I did, once." I whispered.

I felt her smirked and leaned her face on my ear, brushing her lips to it. She whispered, "That's fine babe, as long as I'm the one you're thinking about." then left a soft bite on my ear.

I felt goosebumps on my body and felt my straining dick on my boxer, I almost rolled my eyes because of sexual frustration running through my blood along with my veins. All these things she's doing to me is making me lose my mind. She's the only woman who can make me feel like that.

She pressed some open mouth kisses below my ear, down to my neck. I groaned deeply and let her lips drive me insane.

"You really miss me, don't you?" Ariana stopped kissing me and looked at me with galaxies in her eyes, galaxies that's telling me to bend her over and fuck her on my table.

"Oh god, yes." I replied and carefully pushed her to the table behind her.

Ariana stopped me by her palm on my chest, I looked down on her hand as I felt her thigh nudging my hard cock. When I look up, she's smirking. I pulled her up my table and put myself between her legs, taking her into a deep kiss.

Then I heard my phone ringing behind her.

I stopped kissing her and looked at my phone in dejection, it was my manager. I groaned in frustration and grabbed my phone.

Joe calling...

"Go ahead." Ariana mumbled and move her lips on my neck softly.

I pressed my thumb on the green button and said, "Hey, Joe."

"Sorry, Y/N. Where are you? We need some people here."

"Be right there, just gonna have some shower." I said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance, ending our call.

"Sorry, Ari. I need to be there sooner." I apologized and looked at her with frustration in my eyes and also in my pants.

"It's fine. I'll have you later." Ariana said and caress her soft hand on my arm.

I smirked and said, "Yes, ma'am."

Ariana laughed and felt her hand went down on my center, squeezing it few time. I looked at her in surprise and she grinned.

"Just checking if it's working." She mumbled and pecked my lips.

I backed away before she can do anything, I turned around and walked towards the bathroom. I just want my body splashed with some cold or warm water to make my boner go away. Even her simple glaze can make my dick hard, how come when she's kneeling in front of me begging for it.

But before I entered the shower I heard her whisper, "Oh god, you're so mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 165 14
Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the beautiful ponytail princess. But she was...
139K 2.4K 14
GXG Life for Haze has been pretty simple up until now. She's always been considered part of the cool crowd. Her natural hair pressed down her sho...
659K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
75.1K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...