Dear Camila (Camila/you)

By fiestyfirefly

Camila/You G!P you You are currently serving in the Army you have been there since you were 18, and you contr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 29

24.9K 836 652
By fiestyfirefly

Camila POV

She's alive.

She's alive.

She has to be.

I stare at the woman and try to process the information I have just been told.

I don't have time to ask any more questions before the woman hurries back into her house and closes the door with a slam. I stare at the crack between the door and the wall and note the significance of the space between the door and the wall of the house.

The first thought that crosses my mind is that I need to find her.

I can't lose her for a second time.

Nick is staring at the ground, his eyebrows furrowed his colour still white. I don't think he can comprehend what we have been told.

He also looks.... guilty.

I see him take a big swallow and shake his head as though he is trying to clear the thoughts in his head and swallow down the information, digesting it in one gulp.

"Um... uh... Camila..." his voice is shaky but I can hear the emotion. Nick lets out a sigh and runs his hand through his hair before placing his two hands on the back of his head and I watch as tears form in his eyes and start to trickle down his face.

He looks torn.

I don't have time for this right now.

"Nick, now is not the time for feeling sorry for yourself, we need to get her, we need to save her we owe that to her, you owe that to her Nicholas" my tone was sharp, but I didn't care.

He should not have left her there in the first place.

Part of me is glad he is feeling so guilty.

I wasn't going to tell him that though as I still needed his help to get to Fahim.

We were both guilty of betraying y/n in some way.

Now it was up to us to put this right.

"Nick we need to get to Fahim, like now" I start to walk back to the direction of the jeep.

I think that shook Nick out of his thoughts, "Camila, we can't just walk into Fahim? We are not exactly locals and if there is going to be a suicide bomber then you are not going and I don't have my gun, we will be collateral damage."

"Collateral damage???? What the fuck are you saying Nick? We leave her there?" I look at them incredulously.

"We don't even know if it is her Camila" he looks at me pleadingly.

I don't recognise the guy in front of me, I thought he loved Y/N clearly he was someone who was too concerned with losing his own life.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I couldn't control the volume of my voice.

I am yelling.

"You have just found out that your best friend who looks at you like a brother is possibly alive, but you are too chicken shit and selfish to try to save her? Wow... WOW... well, then I will, now get the fuck out of my way" I pushed him out of my way.

"I HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF IF SHE DIES NICHOLAS"  I shout as I walk away from him.

Suddenly I hear the crunching of stones and my arm being violently pulled and my body spun around

"I HAVE A CHILD CAMILA! A DAUGHTER! SHE NEEDS HER FATHER!!" Nick started yelling and shook me lightly. I felt the sting of his fingers digging into the tops of my arms.

"Do you not understand that?? No because you are not a parent, you do not have a child!!" I didn't realise what I did until it was too late.

I felt the sting on my hand and the sound echo.

I had slapped him across the face.

"No, No I am not Nick, I lost my child, but I am not about to lose my love ... again. You really think this is what y/n would do if it was you? Even if we had a child? Hell if we had an entire soccer team she would still put your life above her own.. I'm just ashamed that you can't" I looked him over with disgust.

I see his face take on a hard stance and he looked to the side. "I will take you to Farim. But that's it, I can't risk it, I can't" He lets go of my arms and walks towards the car with his head hung low.

I turn and follow after him.

I just hoped we would make it in time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

Mira took me by the arm and led me out of the rusty battered door and down a narrow corridor, my eyes squinted at the sun light that started to peak through the entrance of where I was being kept, it looked like a re-purposed cave and around it was small buildings and suvs and I saw men with guns mulling around.

When we stopped I reached up with my hands and shielded my eyes from the light and the bright hot sun, it had been too long since I had been outside and my eyes were taking sometime to adjust.

I felt alive for the first time in weeks.

Once my eyes adjusted I looked around at the mini camp and noticed the guy that hand been torturing me for weeks. I straightened up my back and suddenly felt on high alert. I looked around slightly. I couldn't out run anyone here, there was too many men and too many guns.

I needed another plan.

The evil asshole that too pleasure in my pain looked over at Mira and I as we approached a SUV which Mira was ushering me towards. He stood from his spot by a fire and made his way towards us with a blank expression on his face.

I Mira looked to the left and noticed him approaching, her demeanour changed and she looked down and refused to meet my eyes.

Suddenly he was in front of us.

"Mira, you know what you must do, do not disappoint me, like you have done by not giving me children" his voice is biting like his comment.

I turned my head to look at Mira whose eyes were staring at the ground and not at the man who it seems is her husband.

Children?

Mira is barren?

"Now go, mass is in an hour you must get there and wait until they come out, and detonate at the top of the stairs. Here" he handed Mira a small phone. "It is rigged to a livestream, type in the code 4478 and click on the only app that is on there, live stream yourself, and the soldier, get her face in and your vest then the children as they come out of the church and once they have surrounded you, you pull this to start the motor" he motions to a small cord on the left side of her chest "then you press this detonator, even if you get shot the detonator will detect that it has been activated and dropped and will explode"

"Do his work, send a message to the west, and take this whore with you" he looked at me and spat at my feet.

I smirked at him "oh don't worry this whore is going to pop the cherry of all those virgins that you think are waiting for you, because,,, we both know I got the bigger dick,, and the better body odour" I smiled at him. "And I've been living in a cave for a few weeks"

He went to take a step forward but Mira stood in between "we need her alive Salam" she still dare not look at him.

"Yeah Salam,,, but don't worry, I will warm them virgins up good for you, get them nice and loose, like your mother" I winked.

I couldn't resist.

Part of me wanted him to shoot me now, and not make me into a public execution.

I seen him grit his teeth and his gun simultaneously "GO NOW MIRA!"

Mira grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a truck just off to the left, I waved at Salam then turned my wave into my middle finger.

I wish I could just stab him in the neck.

I will one day.

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at Farim I recognised it, the Mosque still stood tall and to the side was the remaining rubble of the building that the suicide bomber had blown up.

Also where I thought I was going to die.

I had no emotion or thoughts right now. I couldn't process anything that was happening.

It seemed to surreal, it all seemed a dream.

There were two men driving the jeep and they pulled the jeep into park while we all sat there in silence. Mira and I were in the back seat. Mira stared out the window the entire time. Not looking at me once.

I looked down and noticed that my shoelace was undone.

I took the opportunity to bend down and retrieve the knife from my boot and slip it into the sleeve of my shirt, I turned the end of my shirt up so it was tight against my forearm and held the knife in place.

I checked and no one saw me.

Mira was too pre-occupied with the view and probably of her thoughts, of how she was just about to mass murder children.

I wondered what was going on in her head.

At the same time, I didn't want to know.

I couldn't do what she was planning to do.

I loved my country.

I stood by it.

However, senseless mass murder of innocents, that wasn't something I would ever understand or be prepared to do.

I sit back and study Mira.

I can see the wires of her vest, readily exposed.

Green

Yellow

Blue

and Red.

I need to cut the wires next to the trigger but I have to cut them strategically.

Green and Yellow together.

Blue and Red together. If I cut red on it's own.

It's all over for the both of us and all the occupants of this SUV.

I need to get close enough.

I get an idea.

It's a stupid idea but it is all I have.

I slowly slide the knife into my left hand and roll down my sleeve of my shirt so that it covers my wrist. I flick the knife out and place my palm over the blade, I feel the sharpness of it cut into me.

That cave rock really did the job.

I turn to Mira

"Hey Mira" she turns to look at me and I take my chance, I grab her and kiss her.

Mira is stunned and I take this as my opportunity to slide my left hand into her coat and cut the too most exposed wires.

Yellow and green.

I notice that Mira recovers of her temporary shock and kisses me deeper.

I raise my eyebrows.

I was not expecting that.

I Kiss her back, I need to keep her distracted, before I feel myself getting pulled back harshly by who I assume is an occupant of the front seat.

"Get back!!!!!!!!" he shouts.

My back hits the door and I am breathing heavily.

Mira's face is flushed and she tries to too look angry but I can see that it's all fake. "what the hell do you think you are doing"

I wipe off my lips and use the action to slip the knife down my sleeve.

"Ever heared of a last kiss?" I smirk.

Mira shakes her head and scoffs before turning back to look out the window.

I catch my eyes glancing down to the vest.

The blue and red wire mocking me.

I really hope that was not my last kiss, because if it was, it was with my own killer.

________________________________________________________________________________

Camila POV

We rode in complete silence to the town, the only sound was the engine screaming that Nick was driving too fast for the engine to handle, but he was in a race against time, we both were.

I could not believe she was alive.

I couldn't even think about what was going to happen when I get there or even the risk that we were taking, I was willing to walk into a fire for her, I just needed her back.

My body jerks to the left as Nick pulls the suv to the side and I watch as the dust rises at the harshness of his breaking.

I can see from the height of the hill straight down into the town.

I walk closer to the end of the hill just before starting to walk down the dirt track into the actually town.

"Camila wait!" I heard Nick shout and I looked at him.

I heard a bang.

My head whipped towards the town as I watched the mosque start to collapse and I could hear the commotion with woman and children screaming.

"Oh No... Nick" I turn to him. "We are too late"

We both looked at each other before I turned back to the town and started running towards the mosque.

No.

No.

No.

No she can't be dead.

No.

I run down the dirt hill and I could hear Nick's yells behind me I didn't know where I was going but I started running in the direction where everyone was running from.

I struggled to stay on my feet as I was bashed into my people and pushed aside in the panic.

I run around a serious of stone houses and could smell the smoke and feel the heat before I saw the fire.

I raised my hand in front of my face as though it would help with the flame that had engulfed the mosque and were spreading quickly to the house.

I looked around and saw the bodies on the floor.

Some adults.

Some children.

Some unrecognisable.

I looked around in a panic and in the corner of my eye I saw sandy coloured camouflage.

I run over and tried to fan the smoke from around the area.

I looked down.

There she was.

Y/N.

I dropped to my knees.

I started hastily removing the rubble that covered her body and noticed that she was bleeding from her head.

"Y/N baby wake up... wake up...it's me baby.. please" I rubbed her cheeks.

None of this felt real.

She felt warm to the touch.

"Baby... please... please...." I lifted her head into my lap and softly rubbed my hands over her face and head.

"Y/N" I heard Nick's voice. I didn't look up.

I couldn't I was only focused on the love of my life in front of me.

"there's blood, there's blood everywhere we got to get her help" I spoke robotically, my voice however betrayed me. I was petrified.

Nick was in shock and just stared at Y/N.

"Nick!!!! She needs help!!! Please, you know this stuff better than me, help her" I begged through gritted teeth.

"Okay,,, Okay.." Nick dropped to his knees and start checking Y/N, "she has a cut to the back of the head, it's quite bad, she needs stitches and a scan to check for internal bleeding and swelling,,,," I watched as Nick scanned down Y/N body.

He got to her legs and rolled up what little trousers she had left "oh my god" he jumped back.

"What?" I asked panicked. Had she lost a leg.

"Oh my god.." Nick started weeping. "I'm sorry Y/N I left you to rot, with these injuries I am so so sorry" he started to cry. "I hope you can forgive me, I am so sorry" Nick rolled down Y/N trouser leg.

I suddenly felt movement in my lap. I looked down and watched Y/N eyes start to flicker.

"Cam... Camila... what are you.... why are you here..." her voice was scratchy, but it was still perfect music to my ears.

"Baby... oh my god,,, baby I am so glad you are alive, my god I've missed you" I kissed her head.

"camila, you shouldn't be here, you got the brit awards." Y/N stumbled out, I can't believe that was the first thing she was concerned about.

Wait.

Brit awards, thats in February.

"Brit Awards" I look at her puzzled.

"Yeah you got the Brit awards remember, you are performing"

I started down at her..

She thought it was February....

It's June....

She doesn't remember anything.

My mind was turning over.

I look at Nick, his eyes widen.

He heard her.

"The brit awards have gone baby" I speak softly.

"oh, did they go okay" she trails off, this is typical Y/N lying in a war zone but wanting to know my performance went well.

I look at Nick.

He nods at me before dropping his head and licking his lips.

We both silently make a promise.

"it went perfect baby, we had a good night, we came home and ate burritos and watched Netflix" I lied staring at Nick.

"oh.. my perfect Night" Y/N husks out her eyes have closed again.

"yeah, you had a great time Y/N, we all went out for a meal the next day, you drunk too much, Camila and I had to take you home" Y/n chuckles with a small smile on her face.

I stare at Nick.

He doesn't want her to know about his betrayal either.

Y/n doesn't remember the last few months.

And it's going to stay that way.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope my extended break was worth it my little chicklets ;-)

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

It looks like I jumped the actual suicide scene.

There's a reason for that :-P stay toooooooooonnneeeddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
199K 4.6K 46
It's the 2015 Reflection Tour, and Camila Cabello is in a lot of pain. But not the kind of pain that can be made better with medicine or a bandage. S...
16.8K 509 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...