๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/68./

9.2K 442 39
By Starrmazing

CAMILLE

"This is your room." Ace said while flicking on the lights.

I walked in and looked around. His heavy footsteps were heard and the sound of my bags being placed on the floor.

I looked outside the glass window, staring out at the beautiful sight of nature.

"If you need anything, my room is right down the hallway." He said while I kept my attention on the scenery.

"Okay."

A silence hovered before he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I sighed and took a seat on the bed. It was soft and plushy.

This will be my living for the next few months.

Tears formed in my eyes as I thought hard on the situation. I sighed and curled up into a ball on the soft comfortable bed.

I can't blame Carter for sending me away. He had enough of my careless ways but I honestly did not mean to get Tiana kidnap. I like Tiana, she is the sister I've never had.

My brother hasn't made any contact with me since I've last seen him and I was hurt. I didn't know if he found Tiana or not. If he got something useful to find her.

He was in the beginning of shutting me out. I know it.

He sent me with a stranger that is supposedly my future husband and I should stay with him for a few months.

I exhaled an exhausting breath and closed my eyes. I just needed a long nap. Let my dreams take over my problems.

I needed to to change my life. This is just a sign of you need to get yourself together.

ASAP.

****

CARTER

"Are you sure?" I asked Brian through the phone while my eyes look back to the sofa Tiana slept on, with the cover to her chin. Her hair was tied back.

"Yes, Boss. It was left on the doorstep a few days ago." Brian answered.

I sighed. "Alright. Make sure it's sealed and tucked in the suit case. I'll open it when I arrive in Italy." I said looking from the balcony of the hotel suite.

"Boss." He confirmed and I ended the call. I slid my phone into my pocket and looked out towards the other buildings.

I had to delay our travel to the airport a few days for reassurance. I had to make sure no one was tracking me. To make sure no one was tracking Tiana.

I have a team currently tracking down her father at this very moment. I did not need any random pop ups and I for sure did not need more problems being caused in my home in Italy.

I was debating on even returning to Italy and just take Tiana to another house of mine. It was to much chaos around us it was crazy. Tiana and her family along with my own family issues. First things first I had to take care of Tiana first. I won't lie nor pretend that she doesn't mean a lot to me because she does. She was not suppose to but she does and I never feared anything except for the one himself but now, I have another fear and that's losing Tiana.

I know she wants to get revenge on her family and her ex but I don't want her turning into something she is not.

She might claim that she doesn't give a shît about them but I know deep down she does. I just don't want her regretting anything because if she hurts them, better yet kill them, she will feel guilt.

I've been with Tiana for a while now. I know her. I know her feelings and her emotions. She's a strong woman and that's what attracted me to her in the first place. No matter what, she never stops fighting.

But this time, there will be no argument. If Tiana truly wants to get rid of them then I'll be the one to do it. Not her. Doesn't matter how hard she fights, or scream at me.

But her ex, she can do whatever she pleases in torturing him. I myself am going to fvcking kill him for putting his hands on my baby. His time was coming and I was going to enjoy it.

Soft mumbles filled my ear causing me to turn back and stare over the sofa. She was still sleep or at least I thought.

"Carter?" Her soft, sleepy voice called out to me.

"Yes?"

Her eyes slowly opened before closing once more. She shifted on the sofa, forward. "C-Can you lay with me?"

Lay with her? No doubt in a comforting way. I was not a man to cuddle but Tiana was an exception.

"Please, I just want you close to me." Her words coming out even softer.

How could I deny her?

I sighed and slid off my shoes, making my way to her. She wanted me behind her. I pulled the sheet back before carefully laying down behind her. She pulled the cover over both of us and after, she grabbed my arm and wrapped it over her. I pulled her closer to me and placed a kiss on the nape of her neck.

Silence hovered over us as we laid there wrapped in each other's arms. I heard her light breathing indicating that she was still awake.

"How long are we staying here?" She suddenly asked me.

I sighed. "Until I know for sure we aren't being followed."

Another short silence over us. Short. Then she turned in my arms to face me. Her eyes met mine and her hands came up and brushed the side of my cheek with her small fingers.

"We should get away." She said, continuing to stroke my cheek.

"You know we can't." I muttered back.

Her eyes casted down but she did not stop caressing my cheek. "I know," she sighed. "Everything in our life is just chaos."

A smirk formed on my lips. "You are right about that, babe."

Her eyes met mine once more, this time a smile on her lips. "When this is over, can we?"

I was silent for a moment. I just stared into her eyes. I could see the desperation to get away from everything and I didn't blame her.

"That's what you want?"

She gave a small nod. "Yes, tis what I want. Just you and I alone and away from the problems."

A smile formed on my lips. She was to get away. With me. I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her lips.

"That can be arranged, babe." I said after pulling away, causing her smile widens.

"Really?"

"Yes, but after our problems are resolved. Patience."

She pecked my lips. "Patience."

Everything will be over and nothing would matter but me and her.

______________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Ace?

TeamKingandQueen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
59.4K 3.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
332K 9.7K 48
You wake up in a strange place with a strange little girl. You come to realize your a plaything for a building filled with maniacs and killers. Too b...
Shelbyville By Paige

General Fiction

9K 466 35
Katie signs a 26-week travel nurse contract at Shelbyville, a psychiatric hospital notorious for housing some of the most dangerous, violent, and hor...