Stormy Eyes (On Hold)

By summerblossom01

The raindrops splattered on the windshield, preventing me from seeing where I was headed. I drove with cautio... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

801 51 4
By summerblossom01

Ryder P.O.V

The moment I stepped out of the car, I know something was wrong. I felt shivers running down my spine as I carefully walked towards Billy Joel's. The moment I reached the door, I heard her yelp in pain and then a body crash onto the floor inside.

That was enough for me to bust the door open and see how the son of a bitch had his foot on top of Kelsey, making it difficult for her to breath. In a matter of seconds, I pushed the guy to the side and punched him right in the face causing him to fall on to the ground.

I hissed in pain as I noticed how my knuckles were turning red as a result of his demonic essence.

Crap, I forgot the gloves.

The man stood up and charged at my direction. He raised his fist and threw it at my direction. Thankfully, I ducked just in time, giving me space to punch his stomach, which caused him to double over. Moving to the side, I watched him fall onto the ground.

As I heavily breathed, I reached and twisted his body, his gaze meeting mine. Without thinking twice, I reached for the dagger that was located inside my boot and placed it right to his neck.

"Who sent you," I ordered.

"That dagger wont make me say who," he chuckled, causing me to press the blade further into his skin.

"If you dont tell me who sent you," I threatened. "I'll sent your head fucking to hell."

The man chuckled darkly and then proceeded to say the words that caused shivers to run down my spine:

"In Nominae Satanas

Cum Potentia Inferni

Porta Inferni Aperta"

Without any hesitation, I moved my dagger across his neck, causing blood to be splattered everywhere including my clothes. I exhaled as I ran my hands across my face. When I looked up, I saw Kelsey sitting in the corner with her knees tucked against her chin, white as paper.

Shit, she saw everything.

"Kelsey-"

"Stay the hell away from me!" She screamed as she stood up and looked around, finding away to escape.

"Kelsey please just let me explain," I begged as I took a step forward.

"Another step and you are fucking dead!"

Without any warning, she ran towards the entrance and vanished in sight. I sighed and looked at the dead demon, only to find it disintegrating until there was no trace.

I heard the thunder from outside. Great, that's just going to make it even harder for me to search her.
Leaving the corpse behind, I rushed towards my car and started the engine, starting the search party.

***

T

he raindrops splattered on the windshield, preventing me from seeing where I was headed.

I drove with caution, squinting my eyes, until a silhouette appeared in the thunderstorm.

It was her.

I scrambled out of the car, drenched in seconds.

"Kelsey, please, get in the car!" I shouted, trying to make myself heard over the thunder, as I approached her.

"Stay away from me!" She screamed avoiding my touch. "I know what you did!"

Guilt flashed through me, "Kelsey, I can explain-"

"How can you possibly explain to me how you just killed a man?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fine Specimens!

It's done!

Kelsey now knows Ryder's secret!

You like?

Thank you some much for the 3k reads!!!

I hope you are enjoying this story as much as you did with the Greek God!!

Dont forget to vote and leave a comment.

I love you all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
1.7M 34.1K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
5.9K 322 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
1.8K 70 18
We reached the hospital and Ryder, still being gentle, jumped out of the car. Zach opened the doors for him and they rushed inside the emergency room...