🌀| ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs |🌀

By Im_a_fucking_simp

⚠️ Not everyday updates ⚠️ This is my 1st book so please just constructive critism, I'm trying my best Maybe... More

🌻| 1 | ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ |🌻
🌸✨r e q u e s t s✨🌸
🌻|2| ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ |🌻
🌻|3| ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
🌻|4| ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀ|🌻
🌻|5| ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ |🌻
🌻|6| ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻|7| ʟᴏsᴛ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ |🌻
🌻🥀|8| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🥀🌻
🌻|9| ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ |🌻
🥀|8| ʟɪᴜ |🥀
⚡Some 3 AM thoughts⚡
🌻|9|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
🌻|10|ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ|🌻
🌻ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻
🌻| 11 | ᴍᴀsᴋʏ |🌻
🌻|12|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
🌻|13|ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🌻
Ok so I have an idea
⚡sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ⚡
🌻|15|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|16|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻
🎉🎇Happy New Year🎇🎉
🌻ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻
I'm Utterly Terrified
🌻|17|ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ |🌻
⚡Don't mind me I just-⚡
🌻|18|ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🌻
🌻|19|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻🥀|20|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🥀🌻
🌻|21|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻
🌻|22|ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻
🌻|23|тıccı тσвy|🌻
|ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs|
Hey, to all the readers
🌻|24|ʜᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ʟɪᴜ|🌻
🌻|26|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌀Please Help🌀
🌻|25|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|27|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻|28|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|29|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻
🌻|30|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
?🌻|31|ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘʏ|🌻?
🍋|32|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🍋
⚡sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢs ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ⚡
🥀|33|Kagekao|🌻?
🥀|34|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻
⚡Hey guys guess what⚡
I Think I Broke Wattpad
🥀|35|ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ;)|🥀
⚡Just To Tell Ya⚡
⭐Hey Guys It's 30k Special⭐
⭐Here Are The Answers⭐
⚡Hey, My Mom Hates Me⚡
🌻|36|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
I Think I Fucked Up, But For Real
Leave Some Requests
🥀|37|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|38|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
Guess The Ghost Is Back
🥀|39|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🥀
I Got Tagged
Tagged
|40|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|
Hey, I'm back again!
|42|ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ|
Important
Editing?

🌻|14|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻

4.4K 83 110
By Im_a_fucking_simp

Ah, plants. Who doesn't love those beautiful creatures? They purify the air. They don't make a sound. They keep even the deepest secrets...

...

(Y/n), hopelessly in love. Naive and trusts only the guts she/he has, because the head wasn't always right (almost never). For the first time in love with someone. What is the poor human supposed to do? She/he's just hopeless.

"He loves me, he loves me not, he lo-"

Somebody intterputed your conversation with the poor flower.

"Go and do something, and stop doing tHAT FLOWERY FUCKING THING!"

"Clocky, calm down and shup the fuck up. The plants know everything. Now leave me to wonder in my own misery."

"Tch, okay drama queen. Just go and talk. He will either reject you or will accept. It's not so hard."

"Oh my god, I haven't even though of this! You're such a genius, Clocky!"

"Come on, as I said it's not hard! Just go and tell! Your tongue chop itself if you just say it or something!"

"And what am I supposed to say?! 'Hey Hoodie! I just wanted to tell you I loved you for, I dunno, a year(?) and I can't get you out of my mind! I'm so ashamed of myself that I even do that flower thing every fucking day, expecting for it to turn out right!' Is it so Clo- eh?! "

As you were talking somebody shut the door loudly. You had no idea it was open, let alone knowing somebody was listening to you. Listening to your embarassing confession.

" Clocky, who was at the door? "

" Why should I tell you? Hmm?"

" Please, tell me it wasn't him."

You were so embarassed you were about to cry.

" It wasn't him. It was Toby... and he's going to tell everybody. You know that right?"

"....... I'm having a snack before my confidence and self image get fucked up even more. "

And with that you ran out your room, went to the kitchen and took lots of snack.

Well, who knows when will the embarassment leave?

As you were going back to your room you heard Toby telling- excuse me, shouting to everybody about what he heard. You were so embarassed you could feel swear down your face.

And somebody saw you. And as the smartest person ever existed, screamed and the top of their lungs.

"HEY (Y/N)! COME HERE!"

You ran. You ran as if your life was on the life. Sure, you could probably collapse from the anxiety you had for awhile,but hey! Now you're in your room!

...

Now you were just sitting on the bed, watching Spirited away (a great film, one of my personal favorites), eating some snacks.

You were peacfully watching the movie, dozing off. Until somebody glitched trough your laptop. Ben's head popped from the screen.

"Hey (Y/n), Toby told us. is iT TRUE?!"

"GET LOST!"

"OH GOOOD, IT'S TRUE! WAIT UNTIL I TELL HIM!"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

So much for the personal peace.

Now, everything fucked up and oh well. You just calmed down, everyone already knew anyway.

Finally you were calm-

"H-hey (Y/n). Be-Ben said i-it was true. I-is it?"

Now you were even more nervous. Great. And when you were nervous, you were stuttering. Great, just great.

"Y-yes -- I mean n-no... Umh, m-maybe? I-it depends on the a-answer."

Sure, there still was some confidence left in you. That confidence decided to be a little shit and make a move.

Now you just waited for answer.

"W-well I may or m-may not ha-have heard you b-before."

"... what?"

"W-well, I heard y-you talking to t-the flowers once. A-and a few t-times with the girls. A-and Clocky t-told me... a few times."

"So um, does that mean yes?"

"Y-yes, it does."

...

Phew, I haven't wrote in awhile. So, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or great night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 3.3K 63
Hi guys so this is my first book on my new account. As the title says this is an uke creepypasta book cuz there aren't enough of these in the world...
47.2K 786 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝your cruel...i love you..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...
808 34 19
I've decided to finally start posting some of my writings, so this is where I will place the stuff that is too short to warrant it's own book. It wil...
1.9K 54 20
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ] ━ ♡~ ━ 𝐃𝐞𝐬...