Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

By Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

1.3K 74 26
By Omunique_Amore

A Year Later...

Armonii was standing in the mirror brushing her teeth as she listened to Major Nine's song What's Love. She was off for the next three days and today she wanted to go get her hair done, she was going to get a sew in. Darren barged into his brother's room looking for Armonii because he knew his brother was still asleep.

"Hey sis, can you give me a ride to Tierra's house?" Darren asked.

"So you can be all booed up with your little girlfriend?" Armonii teased making kissy faces in his direction.

"I guess, she wants me to go with her to get her hair done"

"I guess it's that kind of day, I'm about to go get my hair done too"

"Why?"

"What you mean why?"

"Because your hair looks fine, so does hers"

"Well usually women have to maintain their natural hair, it takes a lot for me to keep my hair looking this nice everyday" she pointed to her head and realized that it was tossed into a bun so it wasn't exactly nice.

"You know what I mean, I get my hair done so when I wake up I don't have to do too much to it"

"I guess"

"What's she getting?"

"She wants some kind of braids"

"Like what?"

"I don't know" he shrugged.

"Well, I'll take you over there, just let me wake up your brother and get dressed real quick and I'll be ready"

"Alright, thanks Monii" Armonii watched as he left and closed the door before jumping on top of Dave making him groan and wake up immediately.

"Armonii, what is wrong with you?" He asked eyeing her as she pouted and gave him her puppy eyes.

"What do you want man?" he covered his head with the blanket.

"Come with me to the salon"

"Hell no"

"Please" she whined and put on her crying face.

"I was still sleep, It's like 11 in the morning"

"I had made an early appointment because she gets booked up really quick"

"My problem how?" she got under the blanket with him and laid on his chest.

"Baby, come on please" poking out her bottom lip, she knew she had him when he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Fine" he said moving the blanket from over their head and getting out of bed, he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Yay!" she moved around excitedly and hopped out of the bed to get dressed. She put on some ripped jeans, a rainbow tie dye crop shirt and green Nike's. She put her hair into a puff leaving out hair products and just used water. Dave came out the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Armonii watched him walk to the closet with water dripping from his chest and off his back.

"You just gon stare at me"

"Yes because if I touch you we're gonna miss my hair appointment" he started to change his clothes and turned around with a smirk on his face.

"It will be the last time I get to pull your real hair" Armonii laughed.

"You did that last night"

"Lets give your real hair a send off" he put on his jacket and she grabbed her phone and purse.

"No Mr East"

"Fine Mrs East" he mocked her grabbing on her hips as they walked out the door. Armonii stopped in front of Darren's room and poked her head in.

"Hey bro you ready?"

"Aye sis, yeah let me grab my jacket and wallet" he grabbed his things before they left.

Dave drove to Tierra's house.

"So what you and Tierra about to do?" Dave asked.

"Go to the hair salon"

"Are we taking you?"

"No, Tierra wants her sister to take her.

"Oh okay"

"I think Tianna getting her hair done too/ Wouldn't it be funny if we all met up at the same hair salon"

"Which one does Tierra go to?" Armonii asked.

"I don't know" Dave stopped in front of his brothers girlfriends house and Darren jumped out the car. They waited until the door opened after he knocked before leaving.

"So what's the estimated time for getting your hair done"

"Depends on what you get"

"And what are you getting?"

"A sew in"

"That's going to take forever"

"No its not, plus we can pass the time by talking and you can go get me something to eat while you wait"

"Armonii, we gonna be here so long we have to pass the time" Armonii simply poked out her lip and crossed her arms.

"Stop all that Armonii"

"No, you dont want to watch me get pretty for you"

"You've always been beautiful babe"

"I want to be beautifuller" she started whining.

"Fine... I'll be happy to wait baby"

"Yay" she moved happily in her seat and kissed his cheek as they pulled up into the parking lot, they got out of the car and walked into the shop.

"Hey Armonii gir- ooh, girl I didn't know you were Dave's friend" one of the stylist named Taliyah said.

"Add a girl in front of that friend"

"Oop, okay bitch state yo claim"

"Period" she sat in Jesseca's chair.

"What kind of hair am I using?"

"I want a body wave"

"24 inch?"

"26"

"Okay, long hair and don't give a fuck"

"Dave go ahead and grab a chair, this might take a minute" he grabbed a chair and sighed as he sat next to his girl.

"Do y'all get men sitting in here all the time"

"Just the ones who actually can stand sitting here for hours" another stylist named Shanice answered.

"Armonii King!"

"What?"

"You said I wasn't going to be here for hours"

"You not... Just 120 minutes at the least" he glared at her and she smiled brightly as Jesseca began taking her hair out the puff and running her fingers through it.

"You mind if I record this for my YouTube channel?"

"Go ahead, Imma have the best hair on your channel" Jesseca laughed.

"Come on let's go wash your hair pooh" Jesseca and Armonii went to the shampoo area.

"Y'all cute" Valerie the receptionist pointed Dave's way.

"We know"

"Not cuter than we'd be" A light skin girl answered as she signed in with the receptionist.

"Hey E Love, girl Keisha chair open for you" the receptionist named Alicia said.

"Thanks, hey Dave" she waved her fingers and he simply looked at her, and just his luck she was sitting next to Armonii, so he was sitting in between Armonii and Emoni.

"Where's Armonii?"

"She getting shampooed real quick, why?" Taliyah asked.

"Just asked"

"Who you here with?" Dave asked.

"Lea"

"Oh"

"Hey girl, I left my hair in the car but I'm here" Lea said rushing into the salon she sat in Taliyah's chair.

"What are you getting today E?" Keisha asked.

"Passion twists"

"Alright and Lea what do you want?" Aaliyah asked.

"A slickback curly ponytail"

"Alright"

"So Dave, when we getting married?" Emoni asked.

"Never"

"Leave him alone Emoni" Lea rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Why?"

"Cause he's in a relationship with a bitch who will beat your ass"

"I'm-I'm not scared of no bitch" she was rethinking her actions because she had heard about Armonii King.

"Yeah, fuck that bitch" Emoni decided as Jesseca and Armonii walked back to her chair. Jesseca set up her camera before she began blow drying her hair and then braided it back before beginning the sew in process.

"Dave I want to have your baby" Emoni pouted making Armonii turn her head immediately facing the voice that had spoken. She saw a pretty light skin girl getting her hair in passion twists, she had noticed Lea since she sat down but didn't see the girl she was speaking too.

"Repeat what you just said"

"I want to have Dave's baby, who are you?"

"His girlfriend" Armonii looked so confused, she was sure everyone knew she and Dave was together. In her part of Detroit, everyone knew everyone.

"Oh, your Armonii?"

"Yes" did this bitch already know who I was and she still tried to get with Dave.

"Hi I'm Emoni, your competition" she held out her hand and Armonii looked at it.

"Bitch please remove your hand before it's detatched from your body" Emoni slowly took her hand back as Armonii glared at her and pointed to Dave.

"Dave, over here" she pointed to the other side of her chair away from Emoni and he gladly moved.

"You know how you would only be competition?"

"How?"

"It's if he actually wanted you, and you know what Emoni? I don't think he do"

"Of course you'd think that" Armonii glared at her and looked at Dave. His eyes widened because she looked mad, she just didn't look mad at him.

"Your hair is going to look so beautiful babe" he touched her hair.

"Hey Armonii" Lea spoke to her for the first time.

"... Hi"

"I see your getting a body wave"

"And your getting a ponytail, she's getting some ugly ass twists and this lady I don't know getting box braids"

"Your going to act cold towards me forever?"

"I ain't gotta act like shit if you don't speak to me"

"Armonii I already apologized"

"Stop then"

"But I hate not having you as my friend, it's been a year" Armonii shrugged.

"And it'll be a few more years"

"How long is a few?"

"When do you plan on dying?"

"That long really Amronii?"

"You was wrong Lea and you know it. You was my best friend and you fucked me over, I don't care about your sorrys or none of that because you missing the point. You broke up our friendship, not the other way around I didn't fuck your boyfriend, you did that" Armonii said.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Why not, I don't need him and you not as real of a bitch as I thought you was, so it aint no need for me to be mad about it"

"Okay"

"You don't need her anyway Lea, you got me" Emoni said.

"Watch your nigga, Lea might fuck him- Oh shit, I forgot you don't have no nigga" Armonii said looking at Emoni.

"I'll have yours soon enough"

"Yeah okay"

"Emoni please shut up okay, I dont want you"

"Yes you do"

"No the fuck I don't, I'm sick of all of you hoes coming after me and my girl"

"That's what being a hoe do" Armonii told him clearly pissed off.

"Armonii shut that shit up" he snapped making her eyes widen, she was about to say something else but the look on his face told her not to speak.

"Now listen, Armonii is the only girl Imma be with and you need to realize that. Emoni you been texting my phone and I haven't responded to you not once and it's been a year, you popping up at places I be at. You reached stalker status and you need to move the fuck on" Emoni just rolled her eyes, but didn't say nothing else.

"I'm sorry baby" Armonii reached for his face with grabby hands and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"You can go now and pick me up something to eat, I'll call you when I'm done" he nodded kissing her lips again before leaving.

"I guess he told you" Taliyah said pointing her comb in Emoni's direction.

"I like that shit" Armonii smiled.

"Yes bitch, he said "shut that shit up" and what you do?" Jesseca said.

"I shut the shit up because daddy told me too" they burst out laughing.

"Bitch I hate you" it took Jesseca another hour to finish her head when Dave walked through the door.

"You ready babe?" He asked, Armonii was looking in thr mirror at her hair and hugged Jesseca.

"Yes. Here Jesseca, thank you for laying my hair like you always do" Armonii handed her three $20's as a tip.

"Of course bitch" she walked up front to pay for her hair.

"Here" Dave handed Alicia some money to pay for Armonii's hair.

"Thank you baby" Armonii hugged him and he kissed her forehead before they left.
************************************
Just a chapter

Lea

Emoni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.1K 36
Brennen Taylor's sister, Breann, starts hanging out with his friends and what happens when she starts to fall for one?
26K 821 19
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ʙᴀʀʀʏ α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄‡Ι΄ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇᴍᴏᴛΙͺα΄Ι΄ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄˜κœ±Κα΄„Κœα΄α΄˜α΄€α΄›Κœ α΄…α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄‡α΄…κœ±α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴒᴏᴏᴍ ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ α΄€ ᴇᴍᴏᴛΙͺα΄Ι΄ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ι’Κ€α΄œα΄α΄˜Κ Ι’Ιͺ...
22.7K 994 26
Lana has never learned to love but will Marina change that? Marina has been missing something in her life lately and when she meets "Indie Queen" Lan...
12K 167 24
Idk what to write? ._.