Nights In TOKYO (A Travel Mem...

By takatsu

A combination of a novel, a memoir and a travelogue, both fiction and non-fiction, a globe-trotting adventure... More

Cosmo Clock 21
Full-Time Dreamer
Emails #1
First Class
First Class
Tokyo Bound
Tokyo Bound
Home

Foreword & Information

4.2K 128 10
By takatsu

A combination of a novel, a memoir and a travelogue, both fiction and non-fiction, a globe-trotting adventure full of sentiment, music, low budgets, trains, encounters and lifestyle, the author confronts his memories - and the miracles - on the page, and embarks on a new trip to celebrate Christmas in Japan. This is a flawed attempt at aligning the past from two years ago and the present: the musician, the dreamer and the writer, the philosopher, together in one place. Follow his adventures in Japan, and within the soul.

Based 100% on true experiences.

-

Dedicated to my friends in Japan.

Keep your eyes out for the attached photo and video content

Please vote and add to reading lists for further updates.

-

Other Works by Takatsu

Espresso Love - featured dystopian magical realism literary novel

The Elephant Girl and Other Short Stories - a collection of enigmatic literary shorts

Your Hands, Infinity - collection of poetry

Secondhand Memoires - the pioneer English cell phone novel

-

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am also privileged to be part of a special test program Wattpad designed to help support authors so we can keep our work available for free here; so every now and then - it won't be too often - you may see an ad. If you'd kindly and briefly view it or press close/skip as it provides, and continue reading the story after, it would help me and all Wattpad authors a lot. Do let me know if there are any technical glitches. Sorry for the interruption and thanks!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 12.7K 72
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
101K 12.7K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්.. උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා පා...
60.6K 150 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
163K 18.7K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...