Hate To Love💘

By NayanaVihaan

Krithika was in love with Ankith for 8 years,They were neighbours and best friends . But ,all of sudden Anki... More

Hate
First day of my wedding
Mr.Devil
Our Reception❤️
chapter 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
chapter-10
Future husband😲
Abhinav vs Ankith
Am i lucky to have him??
🌹 Not a soulmate but a friend🌹
mehandi🎉
my wedding 😔👰
Broken heart
👨Ankith vs krithika👩
pizza 🍕 parantha
❤️pizza with love ❤️
Help me
My knight (ankith🙈)
Roses again🌹
I can't hate him
Surprised
She is Mine,only mine.
Regret
Sorry
Jealous😠😠😠
will he be mine?
A beautiful start👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Lost
Unknown Truth
Past and present
trapped with him
I want her ♥️
Love pizza
♥️Confession ♥️
A Ride 💒
Sorry,i love you,
Winning her trust
love is so sweet💗
Happy ending❤️🌹
Happy family

Am i nothing to him??

17.1K 502 17
By NayanaVihaan

Priya aunty and Raman uncle, prem came to our home in the afternoon .To my surprise they even  brought tommy with them .This little puppy has grown up.happiness was filled in my eyes .as soon tommy seen me he nearly jumped on me I hugged him tightly.i'm missing him so badly.

priya aunty and Raman uncle were smiled at me and went to upstairs.I and prem and tommy were playing together .iam feeding tommy after a long time.
............after sometime i could sense strong gaze on me i looked around found my evil husband leaning on wall and watching me with hate filled eyes .

(whom should i expect to be have a smile on his lips.)

He shouted "tommy".me and prem were shocked and looked at him.

tommy startled and went near to him..(even tommy is afraid of him...he is such a jerk barking like an wild animal)

"Why are you shouting like that" prem said annoyingly.

"Who let you feed the tommy" he said to me coldly.

"I did that" i said to him with a lower voice.

"I won't let anyone touch him, don't dare to feed him again". He said.

"I'm the one who gifted you tommy, can't i have a right to feed like before i did" i said.

"You can't,i won't allow an outsider to feed my tommy".he shouted.

" You said ,,,I'm an out sider" i asked him.

"Yes,you are ..you are an outsider.don't dare to touch my precious things " he warned me

"You are saying I'm nothing to you".i asked him.

"Yes" he said and went to upstairs.

That words made me heartbroken.i didn't cry cause lately I'm habituating myself to control my tears ..my broken heart won't be healed with my tears.

I stood there for sometime ..and went to guest room.I sat for sometime and settle down my heart.I was about to go out of room..but i found a box laid on bedside. I went and picked it. ..it was the same box from the morning..i opened it, i could sense a rose perfume .i found a card inside the box..i opened it..

"Love you forever"was written in it.

I found bunch of red roses . Suddenly Abhinav flashed in my mind...

Abhinav is the main culprit of my ill fate.why he left me in wedding, because of him i was in a hell now.

If i get a chance to meet Abhinav..i would grab his coller and punch him so hard..where is he now,and why he didn't married me..

For a minute i assumed if i married to him,i wouldn't ever suffer like this.I trust abhi can make everyone happier,he is the happiest and stylish  person.

But who would send this flowers to this house??..may be ankith's friends sent him as welcome gift...but he is not a girl to like red roses??  🌹🌹🌹

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
209 19 11
Hello, myself Gauri 😊 I am very new to this writing thing so please forgive my mistakes, also English is not my first language so some grammatical...
169K 19.2K 57
A story which revolves around a bubbly and chirpy girl who loves her gang in college and has a secret boyfriend of hers. What if something happened s...
30.7K 2.1K 35
I came out of the hospital she was standing or may be playing with the kids I glanced at her and stuck on her and I knew I want her forever she is n...