Something New

By XclusiveTee__

Gee in search for the truth of who killed the mother of his child promising never to lose distraction again h... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 : Game Time
11
12 : The Truth
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

1.1K 43 28
By XclusiveTee__

Gee

" Goodnight baby." I said to my baby girl on FaceTime.

She waved and smiled back.

" Give daddy kiss ." I said.

I watched her pucker her lips, I did also . " Mwauhhh love you baby ."

" She misses you , you know that right ?" My Gma said holding Miracle as she laid on her chest as she sucked her thumb.

" Yeah I know ma just tryna get some things in order I'll come visit really soon."

" Promise?"

" Yea ."

" I Love you Gabriel be safe, goodnight."

" love you too ,Night ma." I ended our FaceTime call.

" Gee ! Get down here ! " Ted yelled.

I jogged down the steps to my new house. " What's up ? " I asked walking towards the door way he was blocking.

" Look what the wind blew in . You got some damn nerve showing up at this door step -"

" I knew you'd be here." She said hesitantly.

" How the fuck did you find me?"

" I'm a cop .."

" Well look who it is ...Cadet Kelly ." I joked looking her up and down in her cop uniform.

" Man Alisha what the fuck you want ! " Ted snapped.

" I'm sorry for leaving you but you left me for almost three years trying to run this street shit on your own . You wasn't thinking about me when you made your decision to get locked up so why would I be thinking of you when you serving your time." Alisha exclaimed.

" Man , why shouldn't I slam this door in your face right now?"

" Cause I have something you want."

I opened the door and pointed towards the kitchen counter. " have a seat."

" Wait man what the -"

" Let's hear it." I said to Ted closing the door.

" I've been sleeping with the enemy."

" Get out ! That makes you an enemy dummy !" Ted said.

" No it doesn't . I didn't realize who he was until the second time . The first was when I pulled him over his girl was in the car. He's a smooth talker not to mention fine so yes we fucked. "

" Damn Alisha how many niggas you fuck to get off from getting a traffic ticket?"

" Man that why do you even care ? You knew I was a hoe when you met me ."

I slammed my fist on the table. " Both of you two shut the fuck up! Y'all didn't interrupt me relaxing for this shit ." I looked at Alisha.

" I came cause I lost my job sleeping with this asshole. I was caught. I didn't know he was a felon that goes  by the name of Kayne on the streets. But apparently one of the guys on the team was trolling me so now I'm on vacation . Like I'm the first corrupt cop."

" What's your point ?"

" Look I need a pay day and you guys need a piece in this game y'all playing. I know you want his head y'all both in the street game. "

" Nah it's deeper than that. I want everything he love and to take that shit from him . I'll keep in touch. " I opened the door letting her walk out and closed it behind her.

I turned around and looked at Ted.

" That bitch ain't shit." Ted said.

I laughed. " Man shut up and come count this money." Gee pulled the duffle bag from under the couch in his living room.

" Speaking of bitches what's up with you and ole girl ?" Ted said taking a seat on the couch grabbing the duffel bag out of Gee's hand.

" Who ?"

" Man don't play dumb . Who is she ? I been seeing her since that night we took them. I hope she's another piece in the game cause I don't trust her neither."

" Well I do."

" Man don't let this pussy blindside you from -"

" Bro Shut the fuck up! I  got this shit how you think I got this shit flowing now ?Ain't nothing knocking me off my square again I promise you."

" I hope so bro." He got up grabbing his black jacket off the chair.

" Whatever bro ." I waved him off as he walked out my house closing the door behind him.

Then I heard my phone ring.

" What up ?"

" Bro why yo girl just walked up in here shaking her ass about to get on the stage !?" Mike yelled .

" I don't have a girl . "

" Well whatever the girl you fucking ."

" Where you at ?"

" That club that we used to always go to."

" I'm on my way." I said hanging up. I got up leaving everything like it was .

I pulled up to the club getting out of my new 2020 Dodge Durango Srt.

" Sir you can't park there . Sir you - "

I mushed the man face out the way and walked right in. I saw Briana with Erin looking like they were leaving. I saw Mike stop to talk to them and pointed at me. Briana tried to walk past me but I stopped her.

" What are you doing ?" She asked.

" Me ? No what were you doing ?"

" Let me go!" She yelled.

" Who's ever Durango is parked outside it's being towed ." I ran outside to see the tow truck man getting out his truck.

" Don't touch my car." I said.

" Sir I'm just doing my -"

I pulled out three hundreds off my stack of money and handed it to him. " Get the fuck outta here."

I looked over to see Bri on the phone. I snatched it from here.

" What are you doing !?" She yelled at me.

" Who are you calling?"

" A ride damn your not my nigga !" She yelled.

" I know just get in the car I'll take you home."

She looked at me then got in .

" Why are you acting like that ?" I asked while pulling off.

" Like what ?"

" Weird. You was dancing tonight? That ain't you."

" How would you know you haven't talked to me in two days ! "

I started laughing.

" Now you want to barge up in the club don't think cause you have money you own everything and trying to save people.You aren't Bruce Wayne !"

I laughed even harder

" What is so funny !?"

" You like me huh ? " I touched her smooth exposed thigh.

" What? no .we're friends ." I heard the nervousness in her voice.

" Friends don't trip when they ain't heard from each other in two days. You acting outta character."

She was quiet as I stopped the car.

" No we're friends ,just friends nothing -"
I kissed her soft lips something I'd been avoiding to do . I unbuckled my pants my dick stood at full attention as I stroked it still kissing her I let her seat back.

" We Friends?" I kissed her again. Going over the seat it was a lot of space which I needed since I was 6'4. I pulled off her lace thong and inserted my hard dick inside of her.  We usually used condoms but Tonight I wanted her to really feel me.

" Huh ? "

" Yes." She moaned. I did deep strokes holding her face looking her into her eyes. " You gone be my best friend." I smiled ramming all of me into her . She nodded digging her nails into my waist. I stroked her long and deep . I flipped her on top of me as she spent around with me still inside of her. She began bouncing as I helped her pushing my hips up and down she screamed .

" Fr - iii eee - en- enn- ennddd !" I grabbed all her hair.

" Yes baby ?" I didn't realize I said that until it was to late.

" I lo oo ove you !" She moaned out as I started to fuck her harder , she creamed all over my dick and I bursted all my cum inside her painting all her walls.

Damn I thought to myself. She had to ruin it. I slid her off of me and she began quickly putting on her panties . I knew she felt embarrassed. I got out opening the door.

" Gee I - I didn't mean it at all it was in the moment I'm -"

" it all good shawty." I hugged her and walked her to her apartment door. "Goodnight "I said .

" Goodnight." She said back.

I got in my car looking at my phone . I had five missed calls from Oscar. I pulled off.

" What the fuck you want ?" I answered.

" Jaylen and Reggie had got out the hospital yesterday and I just found them dead in my damn house ! Did you have something to do with it !?"

" No why the fuck would I ?"

" Listen here boy if you ain't do it who did !?."

" No you listen ! I don't work for you no more I could give two fucks about what the fuck you lost it doesn't compare to what I lost ! You paid someone to kill my Bitch ! "

" Listen listen Gee I will pay you double whatever I paid them if you just find out who did it. I feel they coming for me next I need you Gee please."

" Don't even worry about it I'm a take care of everything." I smirked hanging up. I pulled around the corner from his house and saw him leaving out.

He had two guards with him and a driver .

I looked to see Ted coming out the bushes with a machine gun blowing off the body guards heads.

The driver stood there with his hands up in surrender. I saw him aiming it at him.

" Just let him go." I said .

" No he might work for him . " Ted said

" No I don't I swear don't kill me please I'm just a driver don't kill me." He begged .

"Get the fuck outta here !" Ted barked "What you doing here ?"

" He called me saying I killed Jay and Reggie ."

" Called me too . All that shit P said came back to me I wanted to do you a favor you know he gotta go we bouta take over all this here !" Ted said .

" Fuck both of y'all youngin's ! Ted you just a bitch ass nigga who got his heart broken by a hoe and Gee you just as dumb. You doing all this for some bitch!" Oscar yelled jumping around in his all blue suit.

I walked up hitting him with my pistol as he fell to the ground I grabbed him by his tie beating him . " This shit for Victoria but also cause I'm just so sick of letting your Penguin looking ass run shit . Your old you should've been got out the game and let me run it." I said still beating him he became unconscious as I took the gun and shoved it in his mouth and squeezed on the trigger his brains splatted all over the car .

Ted pulled the duffle bag out the car and opened it showing me the money.
" I guess he was leaving town ."

I mugged letting go of his tie now. " Wouldn't have been no good. He still thinks the world owe him some shit cause it took Nicki from him ." I lit my lighter and let it catch fire on his ponytail that had all them chemicals in it. It lit up fast .

" Let's go ."I said to Ted.

Ted threw a match inside the car . We both got inside our cars and pulled off . I adjusted my mirror to watch everything explode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
755 30 27
Just Read It!
761K 32.9K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...