Bullied By 5sos

By miyyyaa

What happens to Julie when shes bullied 5sos? More

Bullied by luke
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Čhåptēr 13
Čhåptęr14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Younow?
A/N
Chapter 19
sorry guys
ok so I was thinking.....
OK I GET IT!

Chapter 4

2.2K 59 1
By miyyyaa

Julies P.O.V
____________________
Lets just say when i saw myself in the mirror i actually believed that i was pretty!! Today I'm not going to walk to school i'm gonna borrow my sisters car. When i arrived at school people looked at me with strange looks like they didn't even know that i was Julie! When i got to my locker Calum was already there waiting so he could give me my morning beatings but when i got there he just looked at me and his jaw dropped.

Calum's P.O.V
__________________\
OMFG what happened to Julie Luke is gonna freak when he sees her. I think i need to talk to the group about beating Julie because we caused her real fright i could see it in her eyes when they looked in mine when she approached her locker. I don't really like like Julie i like her bestfriend Lucy but Lucy hates me cause i bullied Julie now this will probably turn around because I Will Talk to the group!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
429K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...