Exquisite: Kpop Graphics [Clo...

Від ssugarguk

Please place an order! Order covers from the Cover Café with the simplest payment. Get your covers in a span... Більше

Welcome
➺Rules And Payments
➺Templates
➺Forms
More Themes
➺Candle Light
➺Fifth Season
➺Eung Eung
Request
➺ Quisite - 01 to 04
➺ Quisite - 05 to 08
➺ Quisite - 09 to 12
➺ Quisite - 13 to 16
➺Quisite 21 to 22

➺Quisite 17 to 20

65 9 4
Від ssugarguk

──────────── ❦ ────────────

sweetxxtener

Here are the covers you've requested for. I made two with each picture and went for a darker color tone as you requested. If they don not meet up to your expectations then please let me know.

Anyways, I hope you like them and honestly, I think the last ones turned out better.

Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the original covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

soobin_hit_ent

Here are the set of covers you wanted. I really like the way it turned out and the colors too.

I tried to make them as blue as possible and I hope you end up liking them too. If you want any changes to be done to the covers, please pm me.

Please complete the payments before I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

_Weird_Creature_

Here are the covers you ordered for.

I tried meeting the shade tones of gray and black. I really like how the first two turned out with a splash of orange.

The last two consists of a coverade with an original image that has only blue and black shades so I tried fixing them with a different effect.

Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

JDBangtan

Hi there!

Here are the set of covers you requested for. I hope I have met your needs. I didn't quite understand if it was a dark of light theme, so  I made it them consisting a light theme.

If you want a darker theme or any changes wanted, then please pm me.

Do complete the payments before I can send you the links to each different covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

Anyways, enjoy!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
181K 4.1K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
36.5K 977 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
223K 793 26
its all in the title babes 😋