My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie 💜
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

6.4K 190 56
By meg_bts77

I guess I got too excited huh? Right now I'm driving a hired car without any manager. And the best part? I'm following Unnie. I know she's going to meet Jungkook, I'm going to stay far and eavesdrop. I know they're smart enough to choose a not so crowded place but I'm also in disguise just in case they see me.

I'm wearing a beanie and cooling glasses and a scarf. There's no way they would recognize me.

Unnie's car stopped near a restaurant and I see Jungkook by the entrance. Damn look at that boy.

He's dressed all in black. He must really like that color. I decide to go inside after Unnie and him head in.

Unnie walks towards him and he looks at her with a smile. They share a small hug and head inside. It's nothing romantic, more like friends?

I waited for 15 minutes before I go towards the entrance.

"Ma'am? We aren't allowing anyone inside" the security said in Korean.

"What?" I answered in English.

"Foreigner?" He asked with curious eyes.

"Yeah. I heard you have the best coffee in this city." I smiled.

"Yes please go in" he said with a smile. He was blushing. Maybe happy that he spoke to someone from another country.

There were people inside, it wasn't booked or anything. I couldn't find Jungkook or Unnie. Maybe they made a reservation somewhere secluded? I feel sad for a second and sit at the farthest table.

I'll get myself a coffee. I head towards the coffee section. That's when I saw my baby.

He was on his phone listening to something? Maybe Unnie is in the washroom. I quickly hide behind the nearest shelf.

"Let's pick a table" I hear Unnie.

I was praying they sit somewhere near my table and they did. I was mentally screaming at my luck.

I took the coffee and headed to my table.

They didn't even pay attention to me.

"So let's get this over with" I heard Jungkook.

"But why all of a sudden?" I heard Unnie say.

"We both know there's nothing here. We're wasting our time. And moreover I found someone-"

"Is it Tzuyu? Please don't say Tzuyu. She's not who you think she is" Unnie whisper yelled. But loud enough for me to hear.

"What no. But what's wrong with her?" Jungkook sounded suspicious.

"She's trying to control your life. I really cared about you so I did as she said. But since you are breaking up with me, she wouldn't mind I guess."

What is Unnie saying??? I didn't quite catch what Jungkook said.

"I always had a crush on you Jungkook. That's why I asked you out. Apparently Tzuyu wanted to do it as well, but she wanted you to realize that she's the one for you."

"She asked me to leave you alone in the beginning. But I didn't agree because I wanted to see how things would go with you and me."

Jungkook said something along the lines of humming.

"But then I realized I like Jimin. I wanted to tell you but then she called me and threatened me. She said there was someone else who is trying and wouldn't if I continue to be with you."

I sipped on my coffee acting to be in my own world. I guess it worked as Unnie continued.

"I knew it was all in her head but I couldn't convince her otherwise. She said she would destroy me if I broke up with you so I didn't."

"That's it?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't trust me?" Unnie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I do. Like I said I want to know the whole truth or I won't spare you"

So Jungkook threatened her? I guess that's why she's telling him everything.

"Well that's what happened. She keeps calling to check on you. It got annoying. And there's one thing-"

"What?"

"I don't know if I should" Unnie said.

"Say it for your own good."

"Jungkook! Stop acting like this! I'm telling you everything right?'

"Yeah I'm sorry please continue" I heard Jungkook.

"Yeah you remember Sana? That kiss and all that happened. It was all planned. Tzuyu planned it. I don't know the details. But she owns a huge percentage of JYP. I mean her mom so she gets what she wants."

"What shit" I heard an angry Jungkook.

"Please calm down. Yeah so Sana doesn't know about this. Tzuyu doesn't know I know either. Jimin just found out. Through some sources. Sana's career would be over if she didn't break up with you. Don't hate her" Unnie pleaded.

"I was so angry with her that she didn't tell me you two were together that I didn't even bother to check on her. I celebrated your breakup. I feel so bad and selfish. Tzuyu who was behind everything became the hero in Sana's eyes."

"I need to talk to Sana." Jungkook said.

"You should. I'll leave now, Jungkook. Take care of yourself. If you decide to stay with Sana, don't hurt my Lisa. I know for a fact that she likes you. Don't break her heart." Unnie said.

Unnie is looking out for me. And me? I was ready to go against her. I couldn't hold it anymore. I started crying. I couldn't hold it in. How could I even trust someone other than my own Unnie? What's wrong with me?

I totally forgot Jungkook was still behind me until I felt someone patting my back.

I looked up hoping it was the waiter but it was Jungkook.

"I knew it was you all along" he said with pain in his eyes. I felt guilty and sad. I felt disgusted with myself.

I stood up, "Jungkook i-".  I couldn't talk I was a mess.

"It's alright baby" he pulled me into a hug. He hugged me tight and I let out the mixture of emotions that were bottled up. His shirt was getting wet but he didn't seem to mind.

"Let's get out of here" he said taking my hand. I nodded.

As we got into the car, "Does this change anything?" I asked him.

"What do you mean Lisa?" He looked at me before starting the car.

"Sana and you" I looked down.

"She's my past. You're my future. But I need to set things right so I need to talk to her." I nodded in relief.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

"You look interesting" he broke the silence.

I laughed.

"You took so many risks for me Lisa. I'm so lucky to have you." He said with pain in his eyes.

"I'm the lucky one" I smiled.

"What did Tzuyu tell you when you met up? I'm guessing it wasn't just a casual meet up" he raised his eyebrows.

"Ahh I was curious to find out what's happening with Unnie" I confessed.

"You really are something" he said with a smile. I smiled and looked out if the window.

My instincts tell me Jungkook will fix everything. And that I can finally be happy with Jungkook.

This thought was enough to make me smile like a stupid monkey.

_____________________________________________

A/n

Heyyy I'm getting really nice feedback from you all! Thanks!!

And we're at 5k guysss I'm so happy!!

Ly all!!

We're getting close to the lovey dovey stuff!! Hold on just a little bit more!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.8K 27
"I said leave me alone. Why can't you understand that huh?" "I hate you. And today. I reject you as my mate." "Then we'll leave. Sorry." ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ W...
271K 9.9K 58
I hate him. He stole my father away. and now, I am scared he will steal the only thing I have. Go away, thief.
101K 3.1K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
59K 2.8K 50
For her, love is as hard to come by as if it were made in Heaven. For him, love is asking oneself whether he could win you, stubbornly love to lose t...