Battle Network: Rebooted

By echoranger7

Tari warps into the gaming world of Ultra Jump Mania. She meets Theo, the main protagonist, and the two make... More

OC: Fugikoto Ni Haturatsu
Viruses
Episode 1: Wrong Warp
Episode 2: Out of Bounds
Opening/Endings
Episode 3: Legendary Heroes
Episode 4: Bad Split
Episode 5: Resurrection
Episode 6: Sequence Break
Special: Tari's Live Stream
Episode 7: Amibot
Members of The Guardian Code
Episode 8: Game Plan
Episode 9: Project Lancer
Episode 10: No Clip
Episode 12: One Shot
Episode 13: The Missing Piece
Episode 14: Honor
Episode 15: The Run
Episode 16: Unlikely Alliance
Episode 17: Shutdown
Episode 18/Final: Farewells
Special: Fast Food Fight
Finish

Episode 11: Old Foe

74 1 0
By echoranger7

Everyone raced into the lab where Tari sees a giant machine with four panels.

Sofia: Let me introduce you to Lab Zero! 

Tari: Lab Zero?

???: Yep!

Tari screams as someone jumped on her from behind. She was met by two girls. One with a cat hoodie and another looking like a popstar.

Lamar: This here is Lynx and Blitz. They run the monitoring with T-AI during missions. They also happen to be the ones who've kept stealing my Choco Bars!

Lynx: You can't prove that! NYA! 

Lamar: You have chocolate all over your lips!

Lynx: That was from the pudding earlier!

Masa: Enough! 

Lamar: Right. Tari, the machine you see over there is what teleports us to Cyberspace. Just step on the panel and you'll be off.

Masa, Lamar, Sofia and Tari stepped in and were teleported to Cyberspace. They've made it inside a ship which was named the Codec

Stepping out of the Transfer Pods

and into the Control Module

They were locked in and blasted off towards the power plant. During the ride, Tari got a good look on the other's Guardian armor.

Masa being red, Sofia green and Lamar blue. Soon enough the team made it to the power plant 

as it was being overrun by Dark Locusts

Sofia: Ugh! Nasty.

Lamar: I'm guessing the big black one is their queen?

Masa: No doubt. Sofia, you go and stop that breach. Tari, you will provide protection.

Tari: Okay.

The Guardians descended from the ship and charged in. The locusts took notice and went for the attack.

Masa: Code Disruptor!

He took out one while Tari and Sofia went towards the breach.

Lamar: Alright, time for some bug splatter! Frag Fists!

The guys went to deal with some bugs. Sofia was working on the patch as Tari was providing from defense.

Right as the patch as nearly complete the girls were attacked by an unknown force.

Lamar: you guys okay?

Sofia: Y-Yeah... But what was-

Megabyte: Well, well. What have we here? 

Lamar: We're the Guardians. The next defenders of Cyberspace.

Megabyte: Guardians? You don't like Guardians to me. Nevertheless, destroying you will be most gratifying!

The team were flung back by an explosion caused by a energy ball. Back at the lab, Fugi walked in and saw what was going on. To his disbelief, he was frozen solid like everyone else in the room.

Blitz: There's no way...

Lynx: It can't be nya!

Fugi stepped into the digitizing station and enters Cyberspace before anyone could say a word. the Guardians were taking a beating and were outnumbered by the locusts.

Megabyte: *laughs* Your efforts are futile, Guardians. The four of you don't stand a chance. 

Just then, Megabyte was hit by a Charged Shot as Fugi jumps in.

Megabyte: So it is true. MegaMan.EXE still lives.

MegaMan.EXE: How the hell are you still here?

Megabyte: Wouldn't you like to know?

Download: CYBER SWORD

The two duke each other out while the others were dealing with the locusts.

Masa: We have to stop them before they could destroy the power core.

Lamar: right, let's move!

Sofia: Firewall!

Masa: Zipboard!

Masa took to the skies and deals with the incoming bugs. Fugi and Megabyte were still fighting as anger grew inside him.

Megabyte: How amusing. To think you would team up after what happened. Or are you going to let them end up like... oh what's his name? ProtoMan was it?

MegaMan.EXE: SHUT UP!

He delivered a devastating slash then kicks him back. 

Download: Gatling 

He blasted Megabyte with everything he got. Sofia was successful and sealed the breach, eliminating all the locusts in the process.

Lamar: Fugi, come on! We have to go!

MegaMan.EXE: No! I'm ending this, right here, right now! 

Before he could, Sofia knocked him out with an electric shock. The Guardians made it back to the Codec and took off. Megabyte recovers and watches the ship leave.

Megabyte: This is far from over, Guardians. 

The team arrived back at the lab as Fugi regained consciousness. Finding himself back he wasn't to happy.

Fugi: Why did you do that?! I had him!

Lamar: Dude, calm down!

Fugi: I could've ended him! Why did you stop me?!

Sofia: Calm down. You're out of control.

Fugi: I'M NOT!

Ami: Fugi!

Fugi clenched his fist and walked out. Ami followed after him as the others tried to collect their minds.

Tari: What now?

Masa: For now... Continue your training. The tournament is tomorrow, we need to be prepare. 

Lamar: Yeah, but now we have to deal Dark Codes, TAS Corp and Megabyte.

Masa: True, but still... We'll continue what we've started.

Back at the power plant, Megabyte was visited by the Fallen.

The Fallen: I see that you have failed, Megabyte.

Megabyte: Did I? Your cyberlocusts were given access. Is it my fault those dreadful Guardians got in the way? 

The Fallen: Is that so?

Megabyte: Just a new version of an old nemesis. 

The Fallen: And MegaMan?

Megabyte: Surprised to see him still holding his own after losing a dear friend.

The Fallen: Not for long. This Guardian code, I want them eliminated by any means. As for MegaMan...

He looks at a vile containing Dark Code behind him.

The Fallen: I have something in store for him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 8 9
Dingo and Raika go on an odd adventure where a Navi chip for Dr. Hikari's latest experiment could be stolen. Lan and Hub deal with the thief as Dingo...
8.8K 94 19
After the legendary hero, Zero is sent to another dimension(aka the real world), a human teenage boy,his girlfriend,and another friend help him and C...
6.3K 94 26
The sequel to MMZ:ADJ.Three months have passed since Zero, Kathy, and Denise helped the real Zero defeat Omega and Dr.Wily. The heroes soon decide to...
33 0 13
Aura, Ozone, Shade, Blaze, Kron, Drag, Ocean, Polar, RG, and Static, are given powers and blasted into a new universe. They are given a task, Rescue...