Barista (Ariana Grande)

By ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 4

11.4K 317 119
By ShennKordei

I prepare everything at the kitchen before Ariana woke up, I also cleaned up our mess before she saw it. I heard my bedroom door opened and it revealed a cute nugget wearing my shirt that is resting on her mid thigh and she is rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning." I told her softly, "I did some research and it says that you love oatmeal."

Ariana yawned and sat at the kitchen counter, "Good morning, babe."

Babe? I felt my heart flutters and softly melted with her soft voice. I wanna wake up everyday like this but I know that maybe after this day, it will never happen again.

"I bought oatmeal at the shop when I woke up." I told her and gave her a a bowl of oatmeal. I grabbed my toast and milk and sat next to her. Giving her head a soft kiss. She looked up and softly smiled at me, laying her head on my chest and hugged me.

"You're so soft." She mumbled against my chest. "Thank you. Where did you bought it?"

"Around the corner." I told her and sat next to her when she let go of me. "How's your sleep?"

"Good, it's so warm in your bed." Ariana said as she ate her oatmeal.

I nodded my head and finished my breakfast, "That's great."

"And you? How was your sleep?" Ariana asked and placed her hand on my neck, caressing her thumb to my jaw.

"Better than ever." I mumbled and smile gratefully, leaving a kiss on her palm. Ariana got back on eating her oatmeal and I stood up to put my dishes on the sink. I got back next to her as she scrolled up through her phone with her busy thumb.

I wish we could stay like this for a week or longer, or maybe for as long as I live. Having Ariana next to me makes me feel a lot better, something like an angel with an evil attitude sometimes.

I heard an opening and closing of a door and heard footsteps getting closer to us.

"Morning, Y/N. What's for breakfast?" Lauren stepped in the kitchen wearing a tight boxer and a tank top, stretching her arms and yawning loudly.

Ariana looked up and saw her, eyeing her from head to toe. She giggled as she glanced at me, Lauren has a morning wood.

I glazed at Lauren who has no idea that I had a visitor in my arms, she has her eyes half open rubbing the other.

"Lauren." I called her to get her attention.

Lauren finally got the message and looked at us, she widened her green eyes, rubbing it with her hand to see if its real. If I was her I would do the same too.

"Ariana?" Lauren asked surprised and confused.

Ariana giggled and said, "Good morning, Lauren."

"H-hi. Good morning." Lauren said stuttering, they were staring at each other. Ariana glanced at her lower region again and laughed at her. Lauren got the note and looked at her tenting crotch.

"Oh shit." Lauren put both of her hand on her crotch making us laugh and ran back to her room.

"Sorry about that."

"She's funny. Honest to god, y'all have some unbelievable genes." Ariana said raising her eyebrows and her eyes landed to my crotch.

I blocked it by my hand, "Hey!"

She shrugged, "I'm just saying, you have some huge family don't you?" She emphasizes the word huge as her eyes got bigger.

"Kinda." I replied with a smirk.

"Good morning again to the both of you." Lauren interrupted our chat and stepped in the kitchen fully clothed that doesn't show her morning boner. "Sorry about that, Ariana. But I'm Lauren Jauregui at your service."

Lauren extended her arms to Ariana formally greeting her. Ariana on the other side was giggling and accepted her hand, shaking it and she replied, "Ariana Grande."

"Honey, I know." Lauren said and she turned around to make her own breakfast. "Y/N didn't told me that we'll had a visitor today."

"I stayed the night unintentionally." Ariana replied.

Lauren showed me her famous smirked and said, "Oh, I see. That's why I heard some knocking shit on the other side of the wall last night."

"Lauren." I warned her and laughing at her foul mouth. For me, it's okay but I don't think Ariana will be comfortable with Lauren teasing her.

Lauren chuckled and ate her sandwich, "What?"

Ariana was smiling through our conversation, didn't show any annoyance at my cousin.

"Anyways, welcome to our apartment. Sorry about the mess, we usually don't have visitors here. It's just me and Y/N." Lauren spoke up comfortably.

"It's fine. I like it in here, it's so warm." Ariana simply replied. "Anyways, how are you an Jauregui and you a Y/LN?" She added pointing her finger to the both of us.

"Because my dad married my mom." I replied simply.

"So your mothers are sisters?"

Lauren nodded her as I hummed, "Exactly."

We shared some random conversation with all the silliness and teasing. Ariana was comfortable with us, she was laughing and smiling the whole time like she's with us for a long time. She didn't even show some negative statement and just go with the flow with our conversation. Lauren on the other side created much topic about music, which got Ariana more interested in talking to her. My cousin loves to write and Ariana is a writer, something sparked between them and it causes great bond.

Ariana phone vibrated in the middle of their conversation, "Sorry, I have to get this."

Me and Lauren nodded before she stood up and picked it up.

"Good morning, Scott. What is it?" We heard and she walked up to my bedroom to have a private conversation on her phone.

"Someone had a great night." Lauren smirked as she washed the dishes. I love how my cousin know me so well.

I grinned like a kid and sat the counter. Staying in silence guilty.

I was unforgettable. From the kiss to the intense staring to sex, it was fucking awesome and I wish it didn't end. I want more of that and I want more than that.

"Someone's guilty. Where'd you two go?" Lauren asked, standing beside me.

"Some bar and got some drinks. She picked me up at the shop." I replied.

Lauren clicked her tongue and shook her head, raising her hand like she's praising me, "You're unbelievable man. I wish I have your charm. You have that woman moaning in your arms last night."

"Hey! Stop it. She's not like any other girl." I said.

"I know. You're lucky she didn't freak out about you having it." Lauren pointed out to the point that we are different. Being intersex can freak out anyone.

"Ari is angelic and nice. But someone always have a sexy side."

I smirked as I reminisced some moments we had last night. Still remembering all those breathless moans on my ear made me feel something horny. Those nails scratching on my back gave me goosebumps.

We heard my bedroom door opened, Ariana gave us an apologetic smile and said, "I'm sorry guys but I have to go. I still have some work to do and Scott just called me about my rehearsal."

Lauren nodded her head, "It's fine, Ari."

"But Y/N can I borrow some clothes, I can't go out like this." Ariana giggled as she looked at her legs. Thank god that shirt is long that we can't see her underwear.

"Sure. Grab anything you like."

I went to my room and opened my closet for her. She grabbed a random sweatpants and a sweater and changed her clothes.

"Thank you for last night." Ariana spoke up when she finished changing. I looked up from my phone and smiled at her, seeing her in my clothes makes my heart feel good.

"Thank you for last night." I uttered and stood up, trapping her on my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I'll see you again." Ariana mumbled on my chest, I left a kiss on her head and nod my head.

After our moment, she grabbed her things from my table and her jacket. Picking up her keys made my heart shuttered, seeing her leave hurt so much knowing that she can't be back tomorrow or any day at all.

I watched her step out of my room and I followed her towards the living room.

"Nice meeting you, Lauren. Hope to see you again." Ariana said when she saw Lauren at the couch, scrolling through her phone.

Lauren stood up and goes next to me, "Nice to meet you too, Ari. I really hope I can see you again." Lauren offered her hand formally and Ari on the other side giggled and hugged her.

"Hugs can make you live longer." Ariana said as she broke their hug.

"Take care and make that ass safe for Y/N." Lauren teased and made Ariana laughed cutely.

I walked Ariana to the front door laughing at Lauren's silliness. Opening the door for her.

"You are really cousins." Ariana said.

I smiled and held her waist, "Take care, alright?"

Ariana placed her hand on my neck and I leaned in to kissed her. It was a short passionate kiss that might be the last one. I smiled against her lips when I felt her tongue teasing me. She left my lip and soft bite before kissing it softly.

"I'll see you soonest." She whispered on my lips and hugged me. I grinned and feel that moment with her.

Ariana got out of my hug and walked away. Before she hopped on her car, she turned around and waved at me. As soon as her car drove off our apartment, I closed the door and sighed. My happiest days are done. I might not see her again.

"Y'all are lovey lovey gross." Lauren commented at our sweet interaction.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "It's because you don't have a girlfriend."

Lauren smirked and looked up at me, "And you don't too."

Then it knocked me into the reality. Ariana is not my girlfriend and last night might be a one night stand for her but I think she's not like that at all. But to think about it, maybe all of this don't mean anything to her.

I walked in to my bed room to take a shower and I saw a note on my night stand.

text me (555) 555-1234 xxx

I quickly grabbed my phone and typed her number.

To: Ari🖤
I miss you already

I clicked send and went to have my shower.

Ariana didn't take long to reply and we exchanged message until the end of the day. The busy woman didn't fail to tell me how busy she is but she will make it up to me after all of work but in my side, I am busy too. From working to the shop and deciding if I am going to take the promotion from being a District Manager. By promoting means they can change the location of my job and makes it so hard to decide because I don't wanna leave Lauren alone since she was there in every moment of my life.

"Hi." Ariana said when I picked up the phone.

A couple of weeks passed when Ariana stayed in our apartment, and I couldn't believe were still in touch. Texting every day, even through our busy hours we still keep in touch with each other. My interest has been upgraded and I can help but fall in love with the human through the phone.

"Hello, Miss Ariana Grande." I teased as I played with the newspaper on the table.

"I miss you, I can't wait to see you again." She softly said, I swear those voice can make my heart melt it always gets me through the bones.

"I miss you too, baby." I mumbled and smiled through my words. We became friends to almost more than friends

"I've been busy about the album, the tour is few months from now and we're still planning then canvassing all the stuff, you know." Ariana said.

"I know and it's okay."

She's been telling me that all day, how busy she is, how she work her ass off for her fans and it made me adore her more. She's not thinking about herself, she thinks of the people around her, to the people who loves her and care for her.

"I fly back there when I'm free."

That's the thing, she's been flying back to LA and New York for her work. I don't know how is our thing gonna work if she's there and I'm her in Florida doing what makes me live, being a Barista.

"It's fine. If you want, I can go there." I blurred out.

I saw Lauren entered the kitchen with her sleeping attire, eyeing me weirdly.

"Plane tickets are expensive." Lauren spoke up as she make her coffee.

Ariana heard it and giggled, "Tell Lauren I said, 'Hi'."

"Ari says, 'Hi'."

Lauren took seat in front of me and placed her coffee on the dinning table and said, "Hey, sweetheart. Good morning."

I love how close Lauren and Ariana are. It's like you build a bridge from a land to another, and they get the vibes.

"I'll pay for your ticket when you make up your mind about it."

"Ari, it's fine. I can buy my own ticket."

"And I don't want you to lose your savings, just because I'm far away from you. You know how much I miss you."

"I can't take those kind of things from you. You're not even my mother." I joked, hearing her laugh makes me happy.

"If you don't then tell me when are you coming here."

Finally, her stubborn ass agreed with me.

"Probably next week, I need to plot my vacation leave before my day off so I can stay with you much longer."

I heard Ariana clapped her hand like a child having a candy and cheered, "Yey, you're amazing."

Then I heard a male voice in the background telling her that she needed to prepare for her interview, I sighed in defeat. It's gonna be a long hours again before I can hear her voice.

"I'm sorry I need to go, babe. I'll call you later, okay? Bye, Y/N. I miss you so much, I can't wait to kiss you again." Ariana rumbled.

My face soften hearing those words from her, "I miss you. I can't wait to see you."

"Bye." Ari said leaving a lot of kissy sounds before turning off the call.

"Lovers in paradise." Lauren mumbled as she looked up from the newspaper she's reading.

"You're annoying." I replied and smirked.

Lauren laughed, "I'm always annoying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.8K 37
Cleo's life turned 360 when she received the god-awful message announcing her ex-fiance's wedding. Looking for solace, she ran to her best friend's...
75.6K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
225K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
661K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...