The Proxy Girl (A Masky x Rea...

By Emmakitty2025

Slenderman's daughter, (Y/N), turned 17 and wants a new proxy or two. So Slenderman reluctantly agreed and... More

A/N
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~(Christmas Special)
~Chapter 19~
Untitled
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
I'm so sorry!!!
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
Alright!
OH MY GOD!!!
Preview Chapter for Next Book!
Alright so...
Part 37

~Chapter 12~

2K 37 8
By Emmakitty2025

Alright, so if you guys wanna feel helpful, I have another book, just so I can ask for advice. So if you want to give me advice on what to do with my life, just go to my account and click on the other book.

Jeff's eyes got huge when he saw the light. Masky took off running, despite his limping, toward (Y/N). Toby tackled him to the ground. Hoodie saw the creature that was now (Y/N) and shouted, "Shoot the thing!!"

"No!!!!!!" Toby screamed. "Why not?!" Hoodie asked. "That's *Y/N)!!" Masky screeched, prying Toby off. (Y/N) was consumed by light, tendrils were shooting out of her back, skin the palest Toby's ever seen it, her eyes pure darkness. Every inch of her clothing was darker. Jeff pulled out a knife. "We've gotta stop her from tearing down the woods somehow." He shrugged. Toby's eyes got huge. "When (Y/N)'s in her Dark Form, she doesn't remember anything but Slender!" He said.

"So go get Slenderman!" Masky screamed. Hoodie nodded and ran off into the trees. (Y/N)'s tendril shot out toward Jeff and pinned hi against the tree by his neck. "Dammit!" Jeff shouted, trying to reach the knife that was on the ground. Toby tried to grab (Y/N)'s hand, but got hit with a different tendril. Toby hit a rock, and the rock split in half.

"(Y/N) Slenderman!" A voice boomed. Everyone turned to look. Slenderman was standing there with Hoodie. "Haven't I told you before not to use your Dark Form for no reason?" Slenderman asked. The first tendril dropped Jeff, and he scrambled to get his knife. The other tendril slowly moved away from Toby. Color returned to her skin. Her clothes lightened. Her eyes regained their natural (E/C) color. And her hair seemed to lighten.

"I-I'm sorry, Dad..." She mumbled, dropping to her knees. "I didn't mean it.." (Y/N) sobbed. Toby and Masky crawled over to her, hugging her. "It's okay." Masky mumbled. "It's fine." Toby stayed silent. Slenderman came over and held out his hand. Masky and Toby let go, (Y/N) grabbed Slenderman's hand, and he pulled her up. She hugged him tightly. "T-Today's been such a l-long day.." She cried harder, beginning to cough.

"It's okay. I swear. Everything bad that could happen is over. Just as happy and fun things come to an end, so do bad and scary things."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 382 21
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
39.9K 939 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...
10.4K 395 24
Jeff is new in the Creepypasta world and Slendy says to make new friends. Ben has decided to try and make friends with him....Wish Jeff good luck you...