In Another World With My Smar...

By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Two young brothers were killed by an Accident. Who made the mistake? God! And now he wants to revive them int... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Harem
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19 (Finale)
Last Note
Extra Chapter (Fighting)

Chapter 1

26.2K 396 599
By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Chapter 1
The Twin Sisters Silhoueska!

(Y/N PoV)

"That's not what you promised!" Me and Touya heard a voice, coming from a dark alleyway.

When we arrived there we saw an exchange between two girls and two men.

"You see that scratch?" said one of the two men, while pointing to an antler, which had a little scratch.

"That's why you get only a silver coin." he said and threw a silver coin to the two women.

"Only one coin? Forget it, just give it back. I don't need your many." said the girl with the longer hair.

"No, that's ours now." said the other man.

"I'm sorry, do you have a spare moment?" my brother butted into the little argument.

"What do you want?" asked the man with hair.

"I'm sorry, but the business I have, is with the two ladies there." said Touya.

"Would you sell me the antler for a gold coin?" asked my brother.

"Sold!" said the seemingly more aggressive girl.

"Good." Suddenly Touya picked up a small rock and threw it onto the antler, breaking it in the process.

"What the fuck are you doing, you fucking lunatic?" asked one of the two men.

"Simple, just breaking my stuff." said Touya, with a slightly arrogant tone.

"Damn you!" yelled one of them, who took a knife and attacked my brother.

I quickly went infront of my brother, in a protective manner. Suddenly everything went into slow-motion, so I easily disarmed the man.

The other guy was defeated by the more aggressive girl.

Touya went to them, holding a gold coin.

"Here, the gold coin I promised." he said.

"Are you sure?" asked the girl.

"Of course, I'm the one who shattered it. Now take it." said Touya.

"Thank you!" said the girl with longer hair and took the gold coin.

"My name is Elze Silhoueska and this is my younger twin sister, Linze Silhoueska." said the girl, now identified as Elze.

"No problem, my name is Mochizuki Touya. This is my older brother (L/N) (Y/N), he took the name of his late father." said Touya while pointing to me.

"Mochizuki and (L/N)? That are rare names." said Elze.

"Oh, my name is Touya, Mochizuki is my family name." said Touya.

I decided, I should speak too.

"And my name is (Y/N), (L/N) is my family name."

She looked confused for a short amount of time, but then quickly caught up.

"Your family and given name are backwards? So that means you're from Eashen, right?" said Elze, with a slight glint in her eyes.

"Eashen? Well..." my brother as always, was slightly confused.

"So what are you doing, so far from home?" asked Elze.

I thought it was time to help Touya, yet again.

"Well for starters, we look for the Silver Moon Inn." I said, catching their attention.

"The Silver Moon Inn? That's were we stay." Said Linze.

(Timeskip: "Fine, I'll do it myself.)

We arrived at the Inn, and were greeted by a red haired lady.

"We would like to check in for a month." I said and payed for it.

"Finished?" asked Elze.

"Yes, everything is ready." I answered.

"Oh, you four know eachother?" the red haired lady asked.

"Yes, they helped us a moment ago." answered Elze with a smile.

"Oh, found yourself a man already?" asked the red head, with a lewd smile.

"NO, it's not like that!" she answered, red and flailing around with her arms.

After that little exchange, we went to sit by a table, to talk about why they took the job.

"I said, we should take a job from the guild. But you never listen to me." said Linze.

"You're right. Tomorrow we will go to the guild and go take a job." said Elze, proudly.

"If you wouldn't mind, can we come with you?" asked Touya, while referring to me and himself.

"Of course, that's the payback for saving us." said Elze and went to her room to prepare for tomorrow.

After that, Linze followed her and we went to our own rooms, to get enough sleep for tomorrow.

(Timeskip)

We were right now standing before the board with the jobs.

I can't read anything.

"Hey how about this job?" asked Elza, Linze while holding it before her face.

"Yeah." answered Linze quietly.

"Any good jobs on your side?" she asked.

He turned to her and said, "We can't really tell what's written there..."

"You can't read?" asked Elza, while nearing Touya, a bit too much. He just nodded and blushed because of the embarrassment, while I just had an stoic expression.

"How about we do this job together?" she asked.

"Alright." I said, with a cold tone.

She went to the counter to do something, while Linze stayed behind.

Suddenly she asked, "What weapons do you have?"

"Nothing, I suppose." I said.

"Huh?" she had a funny face.

After we took the job, which was killing 5 one-horned wolfs, we went to a blacksmith to get weapons.

Inside we saw many weapons, like swords, axes, spears, but what I was searching for was a katana.

And I found it.

A beautiful katana, which had a black sheath with a blue cloth wrapped around it, handle which was originally black but was bandaged to white with black squares, the end of the handle had a small dragon and the blade itself was white and slightly curved.

(You know what I'm going to give you.)

"How much does this cost?" I asked the blacksmith, while pointing at the katana.

"Ah that. It is a fine blade I've made, so I would say about 4 Gold Coins." he said with pride.

I handed him the 4 Gold Coins and took the katana.

Congratulations!

You have obtained Yamato!

What the hell?

We went out and I looked at the Main Log.

It had many uninteresting messages, so I switched to Quest Log.

Congratulations!

You have found a town!

400 Exp

5 Copper Coins

1 Skill Point

Congratulations!

You have saved the Silhoueska Twins!

600 Exp

5 Copper Coins

5 Silver Coins

1 Random Skill Book

2 Skill Points

Congratulations!

You have found an Inn

200 Exp

2 Copper Coins

1 Skill Point

Wow, either I have been blind or the chat was somehow blocked.

Wait what are my stats?

I looked around and saw Elze, Linze and Touya talking.

'I know! Stats!' I said in my thoughts and suddenly a big blue box appeared before my eyes.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 17

Race: Human

Title: The Gamer, The Saviour

Level: 4

Next Level: 200/500 Exp

HP: 400

MP: 200

STR: 11
(It means Strength. It shows how strong you are and how much damage you will do if you attack with a physical object. The points on Strength will be multiplied by 2 if you attack with your fists, if you attack with a sword, staff etc. it will be multiplied by 3)

END: 13
(It means Endurance, it shows how much you can withstand and how much stamina you have. The damage from the physical attacks will be absorbed by how much points this attribute has. So if the damage is 18 it will go down to 9)

AGI: 12
(This means Agility, your reflex and speed is based on this attribute)

INT: 13
(Intelligence, it shows your stragetic skills, thinking and improves a little bit mana control.)

WIS: 11
(This is Wisdom, this is very useful because it improves greatly your mana control and efficiency of your spells.)

LUK: 9
(Luck, it shows how lucky your are. If it's high enough you can have very good bonus rewards)

Points: 4
(Points, you can spend them on your Attributes)

Money: 12 Copper Coins, 5 Silver Coins

'So everything goes up by one, when I level up? Nice' I said to myself.

I realized that Touya, Linze and Elze were finished with talking, and coming to me, so I dismissed the whole boxes.

"Ready?" asked Linze.

"Yes." I said, with a stoic voice.

"Then let's go!" shouted Elze and ran towards the forest.

"My Kami, it will take much energy to get to her." I said, but nevertheless, started running to catch up with her.

Touya and Linze were right behind me.

After the mission, I will try out the Skill Books, so I hope I'll get a good Skill.

A New Quest Started!

5 One-Horned Wolfs!

5 One-Horned Wolfs were seen in the nearby forest. Get there and kill them!

Rewards:

300 Exp

6 Copper Coins

2 Skill Points

1 New Skill

Do you accept?

Y/N

I chose yes.

Hello, my ningens.

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I had many things to do, so I couldn't even start writing the new chapter. Today you'll get another Chapter for this book, and a new Chapter for the other book. That's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 262 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
230K 3.5K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
40.1K 538 16
Hello everyone this is my first story all images go to their respected owners. As the title sais you died and got reincarnated into another world. wo...
527 44 20
2 dumbass friends Died and got reincarnated into diffrent Anime universe. Their goal is to get back into their original world. it contains bad langu...