~ Zuckles x Reader ~

Von Hope_reads846

I decided to make this cause a bunch of people wanted me to! Mehr

~ o n e ~
~ t w o ~
~ t h r e e ~
~ f o u r ~
~ f i v e ~
yeet
~ s i x ~
~ s e v e n ~
~ e i g h t ~
~ christmas special ~

~ n i n e ~

586 13 5
Von Hope_reads846

so rn i have a fever, so sorry if something doesnt make sense or is spelled wrong. fevers make me act weirdly
—————

I woke up and stretched, but I didn't feel Mason beside me. I looked around, and figured he was probably downstairs. I closed my eyes and stretched some more and felt something fuzzy beside me.
"What...?" I looked at it and it was the pink teddy.
"Ewww!!" I quickly pulled my art back and wiped my hand on the blankets below me. I can't believe I just touched the std bear!!! Disgusting.

After about 30 minutes of just lying down, i decided to get up and take a shower. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind if i used their restroom.
I got up and walked outside Mason's room. I smelled the faint smell of weed coming from outside, and heard the laughter of the Misfits.
I walked over to the restroom and opened the door.
I guess I should have knocked...

I looked up and saw Mason peeing... and saw his.. uh... yeah.
After we made eye contact, I quickly closed the door again. How embarrassing!
I said through the door, "Sorry! I didn't know you were in there!"
"It's fine, (y/n)..." He paused. "I could tell you enjoyed what you saw,"
Icould hear him smiling when he said that. My face must've been red as a tomato, because when Mason opened the door again(with his pants on), he smiled and said, "Cute,"
I just turned away from him and said, "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"
"Can I join?" He said, and smiled cheekily.
"No!" I said, and blushed more. "Where do you keep you towels?" I asked, changing the subject.

He showed me where the towels were and told me I could just use Toby's shampoo, since it smelled "girly".
Once I was in the shower, I kept thinking about what happened earlier. I was still so embarrassed. But then again...
No! I can't be thinking dirty thoughts of him yet! We're not ready for that!

Or atleast I'm not.
——————-
thank you for reading. i apologize for the short chapter once again, but i still don't have my keyboard.
i hope you all enjoyed and are having a good day! :)
bye bb💞💞

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.2K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
94.1K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
17.6K 1.1K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...