Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Hayley's House

3K 91 1
By cloudyzaria

Sadly I didn't update on Saturday, because my laptop was being fixed. I got it back today and was in such a mood to write. Hope you enjoy this. And let me know if you want me to do more facts about myself so you can get to know me.

        Everyone was in their own conversations as Jax and I talked to eachother. His head was still on my shoulder. He felt like a giant bear by how he was cuddling me.

      "This is all your fault," he mumbled, "had me up all night."

"My fault? You said you were going to get off but stayed. I was really tired, but I love you so much I stayed on," I yawned.

      "Yeah, but you have to admit it was kinda fun. We talked about good things....and then some," he said with a sly smirk. Heat instantly went to my cheeks as I looked at my chipped finger nail polish, "Awe someone's nervous," he cooed.

"Please shut up," I groaned.

     "Ok, I'm going to take a quick nap," he replied pulling me closer,"I'm so exhausting I can't think straight."

        I watched as Jax was sleeping. Wow that sounds creepy, but I did. His eyelashes always rest agaisnt his cheeks and his hair was finally flat instead up being in a quiff. He was relaxed, considering he's always stressed about school and swimming.

I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hayley. She was gorgeous as usual.
"Yes?" I asked politely.

       "I just wanted to invite you to my party tonight since we don't have school tomorrow," she said with a smile. I didn't believe her at all. One minute she wants to kill me, the next she's inviting me to her house?

"I don't think I should trust you," I blurted out, "I'd probably fall into some stupid trap."

    "No no, Toni I want to make am mends. I want to be a nicer person actually and I'm over Jax. I honestly don't know what state I was in," she explained. She had a tight lipped smile and her hands behind her back.

        I frankly didn't believe her at all. I knew she was up to something, but why not just get over it. I don't want to hold a grudge and I haven't seen her mess with Jax in a while.

"Okay fine. Don't do anything stupid, because I'm just trying to do better. You can leave my presence now," I grumbled.

       "Okay great, here's my address," she squealed handing me a piece of paper, " and dress casual."

  "I'll make sure to have my best joggers," I joked. I heard her fake laugh as she walked away. Jax shifted on my shoulder and looked up at me. Anger was evident on his face.

      "Why would you agree to go to her house," he argued. I looked up at the rest of the table, seeing them all up in the conversation. 

  "Because I want to just get over this Hayley stuff. I mean she's had sex with Brendan so many times already and she said she's over you. She didn't give me any rude comments. I just want to get this over with. I'm tired of fighting," I explained. He nodded unsure and rested his head back on my shoulder.

     "Are you sure you want to go Toni? You know she's up to trouble," Zayne questioned.

  "Yeah and if she does anything I will beat her ass....again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I had on a black sweater and some simple jeans. It's a 'casual' party she said. Jax decided to tag along because he was worried for me. I had nothing wrong with it, but the entire time I was getting dressed he kept asking me if I wanted to really go.

        I gave him the same reply over and over:

  "Obviously I don't want to go, but I want this Hayley bitch to leave my life and maybe going to this stupid party will change it."

        She had an average sized house, but it was still bigger than most. Well, bigger than mine. I looked up to see Jax's jaw tight. He eyed the guys and blew out a breathe with a silent 'fuck'.

  "What's wrong?" I asked.

       "It's an all girls party. I recognize her friends' cars. This is great," he replied with full sarcasm.

  "They might've brought their boyfriends along you never know."

     "Can we please just go home. We can have more fun than this place," he said seductively. I looked up at him with wide eyes. I almost gave in, but he wasn't going to make me fall into his sexual trap.

"Nope, we're going to this party. And I know I'm being stubborn, but oh well. You decided to fall in love with me." I softly knocked on the door. Some tall Hispanic guy opened the door. I saw about eight other people behind the door.

    "Come in."

   "Oh Toni, I thought you would bail on me. I'm so happy you made it!" she exclaimed giving me a hug. I don't want to be touched by her at all right now. She could have a disease. Eww get the freak off of me," now why don't you guys get some drinks. It's going to get pretty wild."

   Yes, parties get wild when there are only like 10 people.

          I really wanted to make a snippy comment, but I just decided to ignore it. Jax was with the guys that he obviously knew. Isn't he popular. I didn't want to talk to any of the girls. If they hang with Hayley, they act like her. I settled with just a fruit punch and sat down on the floor, slowly suffering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I guess parties do get crazy with just ten people here. There was music booming and people making out on the sides. Some girl Tiff was currently giving her 'bestfriend' a lapdance. I could tell he was enjoying it from his faces.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked Hayley. She pointed up the stairs and I went through every door until I finally found it. Just as I was getting settled on the toilet, the power blew out. I was in so much fear, because I'm not good with the dark. I left my phone in my purse downstairs so I had no light. I finsished my business and searched for the door.

        It took me a while since it was so dark. After what felt like hours I found the door knob. I didn't hear anything downstairs. It all hit me that I shouldn't have come here. I knew that the reason I was invited was going to start in seconds, a minute.

        I felt a couple of hands pull my hands behind my back and cover my mouth. I screamed, but the hand blocked too much. I knew it was just Hayley's immature friends playing around. I tried to lick the hand, bite it, but it didn't leave it's spot.

        A flat surface soon met my rear and I was pushed back. My hands were tied with what felt like a scarf. 

      "Text and her and tell her to turn the power back on," I heard Hayley's voice command. Soon all the lights were on. Hayley's smirk was so big on her face. Her friends frankly seemed so satisfied with themselves.

 "Let me go right now!" I seethed.

        "Nope,"she said proudly. I spit in her face, leaving her gobsmacked. 

 "Jax! Jax!" I screamed as loud as I could. I heard his deep voice from outside come closer and closer to the door.

        "Exactly what I wanted," she mumbled to herself. She walked out of the door and her friends pushed a door in front of it, preventing anyone from coming in.

Jax's P.O.V 

        I heard Toni scream and decided to follow it, but only met up with Hayley sitting against the door.

"Hayley get out of my way, because I know she's in there," I argued.

    "Just come along with me and we can settle this once and for all Jax. All you have to do is dump her and date me," she replied pulling me down the hallway towards her room. A room I knew way too familiar.

        I ripped my arm away from her. My roughness shocked her but I didn't care.

 "Get over me. You're never going to have me ever again so why try? We had a thing and it's over. I'm with someone I actually care about now," I mumbled the last part.

        "Oh I see," Hayley darkly laughed,"you had sex with her didn't you? Now you officially have latched onto someone. You can keep her all you want Jax, go on ahead. But once it's over, you're never going to have her. This highschool couple thing won't last forever."

  "But you thought ours would?" I asked. She stumbled with her words, but I took that as a sign that she was wrong. I pushed past her and pushed on the door, but it wouldn't budge.

 Toni's P.O.V

        "Toni!" I heard Jax yell. The door moved plenty times. but the chair didn't move. Unfortunately I was still tied up.

 "Let me go. You're guys plan obviously failed so why not just let me leave. I could've stayed home tonight instead of coming to this stupid thing," I complained. 

       "Why should we?" Tiff taunted,"you and Jax are going to break up anyways?"

 "You guys need to stop listening to to Hayley. She's psycho and needs to move on with her life. She can't make Jax love her," I explained. Their faces showed that I was right and that they shouldn't be taking orders from Hayley anymore. But before the could untie me, the door broke down and I saw Jax rush towards me.

      "That's my fucking door!" Hayley screamed. All the other guys came upstairs with questioning looks.

      "What the hell is going on?" one guy asked, who's name I bothered to remember.

        Jax ignored his question and picked me and took me downstairs. He of course was mumbling several profanities as he left and nagged me like a parent. He sat me in the car, buckling me up. Dude, I can do that shiz myself thanks.

        He sat in the driver's seat and didn't even start the car. He just scolding me and rested his hands on the wheel.

    "I told you I didn't want you to go, but you ignored me. You could've gotten hurt Toni. Hayley actually could've hurt you and I would've blamed myself. Sometimes you just be so-"

 "What, stupid? You don't have to nag me like a parent Jax. I made a mistake but we're fine now so get over it. It doesn't matter. Let's just go to your house like we originally supposed to do tonight," I groaned.

        He smacked his teeth and sped down the road. 

     "I'm taking you straight home Toni," he stated. I snapped my head in his direction.

 "Are we going to watch movies at my house?" I asked.

     "No I'm taking you and then I'm going home obviously," he said blankly.

 "Can we hang out tomorrow," I whispered. He nodded and continued driving and didn't look at me again for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I got out the car, looking at Jax's face one last time. He still had that stone cold look on his face.

 "Love you Jax, I'll see you tomorrow."

     "Love you too," he mumbled out. I wanted to cry in the car, because he seemed to upset with me. I knew Hayley would do something and I shoud've listened to him, but I was so damn stubborn I didn't want to hear it.

     I woke up the next morning at around 8 a.m. with a pounding headache. I brushed my teeth and braided my hair.  Then slipped on some joggers and a sweater and walked down the steps. I was going to call Jax, but decided to just surprise him. He'd probably say no if I called anyways...

 "Hey mom, I'm going to Jax's. I need to make up to him," I explained.

     "Alright, be careful out there," she replied sitting back on the couch with Adam. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Oh hey Toni," Mrs. Henderson chipped," Jax is still sleeping."

 "Oh that's fine I wanted to surprise him," I stated. She let out and 'oh' as she let me into the house. I ran up the stairs and quietly opened Jax's door to see him shirtless in his bed. I lifted the covers, getting under and poked his cheek.

       "Mom leave me alone, I don't have school today," he groaned.

  "Jeez Jax you need a mint," I complained pushing his face away. His eyes widened as he pulled into his chest.

       "I'm sorry by the way. And I will blow my hot breath in your face Toni," he taunted, " and we have a baby shower we need to go to."

    I said I was goingt to update Saturday but I ended up updating the next Saturday how sad xD. But I hope you guys liked this shitty chapter. I'm not proud at all. And the next chapter is Tamara's baby shower. Most people don't know that her baby daddy Drake is black. I'm black hey black power. But if you don't ship the interracial couple get out of my trap house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 24
(Y/n) rose,a child who never been loved by his family,getting beaten by their sisters,or getting slashes from his mother,aunt,Dad and his uncle,But o...
719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
31K 1.9K 11
In which a couple decides to relax during summer vacation and rent out a cabin, which may not be relaxing at all.
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...