Life.

Від shawlinsky

After Natalie's mother dies in a car accident. She has no choice but to move back to Omaha, Nebraska with he... Більше

Life.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

3K 56 4
Від shawlinsky

Natalie's POV
Jack glares at Sammy and walks out the door.

~~~

Sammy just ignores what just happened and begins kissing me again. I stop him. Sammy looks at me confused.

"Are you friends with Jack? He seemed pretty mad" I say.

"Yeah, he's my bro. I don't why he's mad but whatever" he says annoyed.

"Okay..." I say unsure.

Sammy begins coming closer again. I slowly push him away.

"I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm just going to go find my friends downstairs" I say.

"Uh okay, but can I get your number?" sammy asks.

I give it to him and we both walk downstairs. Sammy's a cool dude. When we get downstairs, he hugs me tightly and we go different directions.

I go in the kitchen and grab another drink. I walk in the living room and see Shawn and Ariana.

"Ayeeee Natalie!!!" Shawn says waving to me.

"Natalie, come over here!" Ariana says gesturing for me to come over there.

I smile and walk over there. Then I notice, Jack is over there too. Shit.

"Where have you been all night?" Shawn says placing his arm around me.

Jack looks at me with a little smirk.

"Uh uh I was just walking around" I say.

"Bullshit" Jack says laughing.

"Why are you being such a dick?" I yell.

Shawn and Ariana just stare at us.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Jack says.

"I guess" I say angrily.

Jack and I walk outside where it's somewhat quiet.

"So what do you want?" I say annoyed.

"I wanted to say sorry for being an asshole. It's just...I asked you to come and you're in a room with one of my friends" he says trying to grab my hand.

I pull away.

"I was looking for you all night until I heard you were upstairs with Leigh" I say angrily.

Jacks face goes blank.

"Well shit" he says taking a drink of his beer.

"Um yeah bye Jack" I say walking away.

I go back inside and find Shawn. I spot him across the room. He's making out with Ariana. Damn, get it Shawn.

I go to the kitchen again and grab another beer. I'm already feeling a little tipsy. I walk over to Ariana and Shawn. They're completely wasted. Ariana and I get on a table and start dancing. I'm having a great time. Shawn brings us some shots to take, we take them and after that it's all a blur.

~~~~~

In the morning, I wake up in this unfamiliar room. I look around the room and I'm alone. I start to get out of the bed, not paying attention. I trip over someone and I fall.

"Ouch" I say.

It was Gilinsky on the floor, he woke up and started laughing.

"Are you okay?" He says in a sleepy voice.

Holy shit I can't.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I say getting up.

He stands up and lays in his bed.

"Why am I in here?" I say unsure.

"Because you got wasted last night and I wasn't going to let you drive home." he says looking at me.

"So I carried you upstairs and put you in my bed while I slept on the floor" he says.

Maybe he's not a complete asshole.

"Oh, well thanks" I say and smile at him.

"It's no problem babe" he says.

I nod and start walking to the bathroom.

"Natalie, I really am sorry." Jacks says with a shaky voice.

I turn around and say "it's fine jack."

"Come here" Gilinsky says placing his hand on the bed.

I walk over there and sit down beside him.

"Sammy is my bro. I guess I was just...jealous that he got you before me" he says looking down.

I lift his head and say "he didn't get me"

He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and it feels so right.

"Promise not to be mad at Sammy" I say holding out my pinky.

He laughs a little and says "I'll forgive his dumb ass just for you" and wraps his pinky around mine.

"My act was out of jealousy, I'm sorry" I say and kiss him on his nose.

He places his forehead on mine and smiles.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

94K 1.1K 36
Jasmine Gomez. Just a 17 year old going 18. You think her life is perfect. Not really. Her Dad died when she was 15. And her Mom doesn't care for her...
545 1 19
Alexa Rodgers has been through some bad things in her life. Her mom died when she was 11 her dad doesn't care about her at all and beats her. Her sis...
159K 2.9K 36
|| Slow Updates || "J-Jack I'm Preg-Pregnant" "What?!" "I'm pregnant and It's Yours" "No It Can't Be Mine, I'm Going For The Tour It'll Ruin Things!"...
How to save a Bad Boy✔️ Від Georgina

Підліткова література

3.3M 65.1K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...