She Kissed the Damned

By _nevermore_x

Aurora Faye is fragile, just by her name shouts out innocent and sweet. Not to mention she is half fae (fairy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 'Him'
Chapter 6 'Mine'
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Forever....
Escape
Little Kanina
To my Readers <3 !!!

Chapter 14

5.2K 145 39
By _nevermore_x

**********RECAP*********

Logan eyed at her in the mirror, "Stop denying it, you will feel free with facing the truth,"

She only hiccuped from crying, "The truth?"

He looked at her dead in the eye, everything around them went completely quiet, she could only hear her own heartbeat.

"You are my mate Aurora,"

She felt her ears ring from his words. Everything hit her like a brick wall. Why she felt like she did, why she had those warm feelings in her chest. Her eyes went wide with shock, felt like she was about to faint with all these emotions and reality coming at her at once.

Aurora's breathing went pitch. She stood there, her whole body just felt numb. The heaviness in chest ached somehow stopped, but the memories of all the things he did to her kept on repeating in her head, over, and over, and over.... yet she couldn't hate him. Because he was her mate. She could never leave. Never go back home. Never see her family again.

She was forever stuck. Stuck in this prison. In this nightmare.

Stuck with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora felt Logan's arms around her were like chains. Chains keeping her from her freedom, from her life, from her family. She could feel the last hope of escaping shattering inside her, any type of fight within her was quickly disappearing.

It felt like someone had poured gasoline into the spark of fear in her stomach. The words he said... they scarred her thoughts and mind deeply. The thought of escaping was now the last thing on her mind. Any kind of thought she had was blocked by fear, the surprise, and shock that came with his words.

Her eyes hopelessly raised up to the mirror again, her lifeless eyes connecting to his possessive gaze. The feelings she had for him she knew that it is not her own. But by force, the force of the mate bond, the force of the mark he gave her. She had the choice of rejecting this man. But by this mark, they are bonded till death.

All this realization hitting at once it made her want to throw up. Overwhelmed tears came pouring out down her cheeks. The room kept on spinning and she couldn't control it. It felt like there wasn't enough oxygen, and her own thought, those awful memories from this horrid man, they were making her feel like she was going to shatter like glass. This fear was going deep into her bones. This was the kind of fear that she had never experienced. Her skin felt almost numb by shock, and the tiredness was making her whole body weak, faint. It was that kind of fear you can only witness when you have a nightmare.

But for Aurora, this was a nightmare she could never awake from. It was her reality.

A light gleamed to her eyes from the sink made her slightly snap out of it, making her looked down.

There laid a silver straight razor.

"Accept this..." he murmured in her ear, "Understand who you belong to."

Those words made her snap. With the last ounce of strength she had left, she lets out a cry pulling herself out of his arms and quickly grabbed the straight razor and pointed it at him.

He eyed the blade than at her.

The only thing that could be heard was the rain quickly becoming heavier, almost hailing slamming against the glass of the windows.

Tears pouring down her red cheeks and her breathing accelerating, she pointed the razer at him taking steps back away from him out of the bathroom, wanting to be far from this man as possible.

Her breathing was pitch, whole body shaking as she pointed it to him.

Logan cocked his head to the side, "Are you gonna kill me Aurora?" in a somewhat taunting manner, taking steps closer to her.

Hot tears fogged up her eyesight, anger boiled in her chest, wordless cries escaping her lips. As soon as she screamed a sharp lightning bolt shoots across the black clouds and a strong roar of thunder.

Logan looked out the window, seeing before his eyes the weather changing quickly, dark gray clouds forming over the sky. It was an enchanting sight.

"Interesting...," he spoke, thinking out loud.

She held her ground, the only thing she wanted in life at this moment is to get her mind together. She hated him, that she did not need to think twice about. These feelings she had for him weren't her own but by the mate bond. She remembered by secretly reading about it in her father's studies. As with every dark thing on this earth, her father did what he could on her staying clear about their family history of werewolves. Aurora remembers tiptoeing out of her room in the middle of the night, learning how to pick her father's office lock, and would read as much as she could about werewolves with the books she found in father's office library.

If anything she felt like an idiot by not realizing sooner. These feelings for him, the toll he had on her by just thinking about him, the bite mark... it was all textbook! She just refused to believe it, the answer was always in the back of her head but she was too afraid to see it.

Logan just eyed her with interest and a dash of bewilderment. He could sense a spark in her, a gift that he did not know anyone could possess. And it was enticing.

He took another step closer to her, which made her only take more steps back, "Stay away from me!" she screamed, angry lighting lit up the dark bedroom as well as strong thunder rumbling the beneath their feet. Rain began to hammer down in buckets with howling winds shanking the windows.

That terrible familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach, it began to creep up her chest causing her heart to beat faster. Not knowing what this feeling was or what she was causing but it was clouding up her mind.

Again he looked out the window, seeing the clouds going darker, the lighting was striking closer.

"What exactly are you attending to do?" he asked, "Suppose you do kill me, or perhaps harm me severe enough with that small blade of yours for you to leave this room," he began, walking around her, but she made sure she was facing him as he circled her.

"Then what?" he continued, "You believe you can vanquish a whole pack? There are others in this house besides me. And once they catch you... you better believe they will not show mercy on the person who tried or did kill their Alpha."

Aurora gripped the blade tighter, he could see her trying to think and saw her eyes dart at the window that leads to the balcony.

"You won't make it far," he said, already knowing what her naive mind was thinking.

She quickly looked back at him, taking a step back.

Logan shook his head, "Not that I would try to bring you back here since you would have killed me by then. But those wild rogues are not the only dangerous thing out there," he pointed out.

Aurora felt her body shake, hating the fact his words were getting into her head.

"There is no salvation for miles from this point," he continued, seeing that she was loosening her grip on the blade, "People die out there from just the harsh winters."

He continued to circle her, but she didn't try to face him this time. He could see her trembling, deep in her thoughts on what she should do.

He had her cornered.

"You are far away from home Aurora," he added, getting closer to her from behind.

She left a lump in her throat, trying to swallow it down, "How far?" she forced out, not sure if she wanted the answer.

Logan was close enough to lean to her ear from behind and answered, "Scandinavia, my little mate."

That answer made her spin to him, but at just the right time Logan stopped her hands from going any further with the blade. His one paw-like hand gripped both her small wrists tightly.

Her eyes were full of hot tears, wanting so badly to make him feel the same pain he caused her. Her breathing escalated refusing to let go of the blade, with it no more than an inch away from his chest.

His eyes locked with hers in the most taunting kind of manner. It only brought more fuel to the anger inside her. This man forced something on her, forced a life she did not want, these emotions for him she will never want to have. Every scratch, bruise, and pain was caused by him. The world she was pushed into taking more rage out of her than fear. Never has she hated someone so much. If anything these emotions were quite new to her, being a fae it was almost impossible for her to hate any living soul. But Logan Crane had no soul from what Aurora believes.

He stood more straight causing her to raise her neck up to stay in eye contact with him. His height was practically towering over her, but she didn't dare to show submission. Maybe it was the mark on her neck that was causing her anger emotions to rise through her, but she did not care. Right now she was tremendously pissed off.

His hand still gripping her wrists, he pulled her closer, eyes boring into hers, "You are playing a dangerous game," he voice laced with warning.

Aurora's blood boiling, she had nothing to lose at this point. This man had taken everything away from her that she cared about. Already did the worse to her by stealing away her freedom and her dignity. Forcing himself on her and claimed her as not his mate but as his toy.

He saw she was not backing down. Making him raise an eyebrow, "Does your child-like mind really think a little razor is enough to harm me?"

She remained silent, her gaze not leaving his.

His grip around her wrists slowly began to tighten, "The very thought insults me..."

Aurora flinched from the pressure.

His eyes snapped to hers, leaning closer to her, "Have you ever killed someone, Aurora?"

She felt her blood go cold by such a question, not to mention the way he looked at her. It was almost psychotic.

"Have you ever seen the dark warm blood flowing out of a vessel," he continued, "Seeing life slowly leaving the eyes, hearing the gurgling of hopeless please for savior.." his eyes darkening with this sickening lust.

Aurora's bodying couldn't stop trembling. This man was crazy.

"No," he answered for her, "You know nothing of it," squeezing her wrists tighter, making her scream out in pain.

"Suffering, pain... I welcome them with a warm embrace," ignoring her cries, "I exist in this vile world to show their meanings, they are my dominion."

"I had bones broken," he continued, "My body dangled from hooks through my skin, I have been stabbed, shot, even hung by my neck," bringing more pressure on her wrist.

He saw her emotions were mixed with pain and shock, and he only gripped her wrist even tighter making her let out another painful cry.

"Quite easy to break bones," pulling her closer to him, she tried to move her face as far from him as possible, "With the right amount of pressure," gripping her even tighter, making her scream louder, "They can snap like little twigs,"

The pain was too much, she felt the tips of her fingertips go completely numb and was working its way up. Couldn't stand the pain, Aurora allowed the blade to slip from her fingers.

Once the razor hit the wooden floor Logan released her.

As soon as his grip loosens Aurora ripped away from his grasp, having her falling to the ground.

She felt that familiar despair feeling in her chest was slowly disappearing, her mind began to get more clear. Holding her sore wrists to her chest, she was trying to think more straight. But admittedly felt mentally drained.

Logan looked at the window, proving his theory was right, the clouds began to lighten as with the rain. He could sense that anger pressure fading.

Picking up the razor, he stood above her shaking body, could tell this kind of magic was something she was not used to or something she realized she possessed.

She was absolutely astonishing. And she was his.

Still standing above her he brought his hand under her chin and made her look up at him. In which she did without a fight, all she wanted was sleep. Whatever happened took a lot out of her.

He began to bend down closer to her, motioning his thumb on her cheek, tilting his head slightly, as if he was looking for something.

Aurora could only stare back at him, not liking that his touch was soothing her. Even his face was beginning to soothe her thoughts. Dominating with those sharp and handsome features, she knew there was, in fact, a monster behind those deep oak green and gray eyes. He proved her right from each word he spoke. This man was sick, he lives to bring pain to others and enjoys doing so...

All of this only gave her mixed feelings that rattled her brain. These emotions were overwhelming for her, to the point she couldn't concentrate on what was going on. Aurora couldn't concentrate on reality cause she couldn' figure it out herself. It was almost impossible to push back these feelings, sudden emotions dominating her entire well-being, yet she could not fully understand them either.

All this information he gave her on why she is feeling the way she does was way too much for her to fully absorb in such a short amount of time, it made her ears ring.

Everything about this situation was purely toxic. And Aurora could not run from it, the poison is slowly eating her alive, making her go mad. No matter how much she fought or screamed his grip on her only grew tighter and more impossible to escape.

Yet she somehow managed to look back at him. Starring at the eyes that held two different colors of green and gray, unreadable, dull, mistrusting, and dangerous.

The oracle was right. She did resemble a baby rabbit... a little kanina. Her big terrified doe-like eyes staring back at him, almost hypnotizing his corrupt mind. The more he looked at her the more he could see the resemblance.

Watching her fearful eyes looking back at him. He never thought he could witness something so sensational and magical from someone so fragile and delicate. So much power in such a little body... she could very much die if this kind of power isn't under some kind of control.

It came to him on why this little fae was so sheltered from her past life, to protect her from her own self. Surely she must have nearly killed herself from trying to obtained such power as just an infant.

Already causing so much trouble for being a small thing. Crossed him already too many times than anyone else.

This baby rabbit needed to be trained, he does not have to physically harm her to get his point across. He has other ways to get her naive mind to understand that he was not playing games.

"You keep on testing my authority," he finally spoke, "It's time I show you what happens when you cross me, little kanina,"

Aurora creased her eyes by that name and by his words.

He went down on one knee and guided her closer to him by the firmness of his grip on her shaken chin his eyes harden, "You need to see what happens when you disobey me," his grip on her chin tighten, "To understand the fault of your actions," moving the small blade lightly down her cheek.

The way he stared at her made her go cold. His eyes looked psychotic and mad, they held no emotion. Her eyes widen at his words, feeling the coldness of the blade against her skin made her whole body shudder.

"You will learn that your careless actions do have consequences," it was almost as if he was speaking to her as if she was a child, his voice was slow and soft... yet so distant and cold. It terrified her.

Before she could say anything there was a hard knock on the door.

It took a while for him to finally release her eyes from his by standing up straight.

Aurora, still on the floor, felt too numb to move any part of her. Whole-body shaking, she could not imagine what worse punishment he could do to her that he had not already done.

But her deep thoughts were broken by his simple words, "Bring her in."

Suddenly the door slammed open causing her to jump and to quickly turn around.

Walking into the room where two men were practically dragging this girl that was crying hysterically deeply not wanting to take another step closer.

The two men still had no trouble bringing her closer in the room, ignoring her cries.

Instead, once they came close to Aurora and Logan they made her go to her knees to his feet.

Nausea crept up Aurora's tongue, confused and terrified of what was going on. Then she got a better look at the women, looked oddly familiar, couldn't really see her face. Her long red hair seemed to have been in a braid was halfway mangled that it covered her whole face. But could see she was wearing a maid uniform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3K 45
Paige Diana Morgan was considered the best in her class. She had a fierce quality about her. And why not she was one of the toughest nut to crack. S...
143K 4.5K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
623K 13.7K 35
"You will be coming to my pack with me." he said grabbing me by my waist, "No." I refused. "No?" he asked. "No." I answered, nervously. "Fine then...
268K 8.6K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...