met you in a book sale.

De Lost_Blink_of_Blinku

-𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧- "One kiss, One book." Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

507 25 3
De Lost_Blink_of_Blinku

Author's POV:

Jennie got home, ruffling her hair with a groan. "Ma, I just send Jungkook to school. Where's my 200?" Jennie went towards her mother who is cooking in the kitchen, humming to her favorite song, you are my sunshine.

"Here you go sweetie. Spend it on your books." Her mom gave her the money without looking at her, "What's for lunch?" She asked sniffing beside her mother, "Some steak and vegetables, I send Soujie to buy some groceries. And you're father is helping Jack to find a job that he could work for." She said, humming to the song again.

"Well, can I go shopping? For my shelves?" She asked, wanting permission like a good kid. Jennie might look like a bad kid but she ain't it, everyone in the town loves her. She's friendly to everyone, and will always be a good hand if you need some help.

"Again? But you already have designed it beautifully." Her mom asked, "But mom. I need some fake flowers to make it more beautiful, and some candles that can make my room smell better you know? And besides, I have been doing a good job at online schooling. I'm trying hard, and for this whole day, I won't be doing anything but to just lay in my bed. Doing nothing — okay maybe to read books but still. Pleaseeee!" Jennie stopped talking, tired of continuously continuing her sentences.

"Fine, use you're own money okay? And don't get late. Pick Jungkook up at 4, asap." Miss Kim had done cooking and grabbed some plates, putting the food to it. "Are you going now? Or have you changed you're mind?" She asked staring at Jennie who is spacing out.

"Never mind, I think I'll just spend my day to the library and read some couple of books..." She mumbled and walk away, not saying a word as she head upstairs.

Damn, what's happening? She asked herself. Why do I suddenly lose energy? And I have been spacing out lately, I didn't even sleep! I mean — I didn't read a book or something.

Should I just sleep and cut my plans for today? I feel so tired, I mean obviously I didn't even miss a blink last night. Just staring at the moon. I have to admit, my room is pretty cool to stare at when its night time. The fairy lights are twinkling and my shelves shines when the moon gets brighter at each minute.

She put on her shoes again and head downstairs, "Mom. I'm off to the mall!" She yelled, with her purse and motor keys. Her boobs slightly bounce when she skip the last stair, she head straight towards her mom who is watching Netflix.

"Oh you're going now?" Her mom asked, well that's quick. She thought.

"Yeah, I have changed my thoughts. But oh well, see yah later. I'll be back as soon as I can." She then left with her putting her purse to the small bag and put on her helmet, she hopped in and start the engine.

Her motorcycle roared when she twist the grip a couple of times, Jennie saw her mom waving goodbye at her right by the window. She waved back and drove off, with the roaring sounds of a lion behind her back.

She didn't expect her motorcycle to make such noise, she turned left and got even faster. Almost reaching her limit at speed.

She goes sideways in the road, not wanting to face the slow alike turtle cars on her way. She wants it speed.

Jennie had reached the mall and park her vehicle at the right parking, she takes her helmet off. Fix her hair and herself.

And out of nowhere, someone had cat called her. "tsk." She mumbled when the man just whistled at her, she rolled her eyes and flip her hair. "Oo la la." The man hummed, licking his lips while looking at the gal.

She saw it. She fucking caught it. Jennie grabbed her helmet, walked towards the man and hit him with the helmet hard. Not caring if something broke in his face, "Creep." She mumbled and kick his private area, she sighed and flip her hair again before walking away. "Psych bitxh." She called the elder.

She was lucky cause everyone doesn't know her or identity her as Jennie, the 'good' kid of the Kim's family. Jennie would only be comfortable at the place if no one knows her, she would be feeling free like a bird. She can finally fucking curse.

Fuck. Shit. Bullshit. Son of a bitch. Bastard. Fuck you. Damn. Bitch. Asshole. Dick head. Piss off. Cunt. Bollocks. Bugger. Bloody Hell. Choad. Crikey. Rubbish. Shag. Wanker. Twat.

What else? Does she miss something?

She would gladly at her honor scream that in front if everbody. But. Not now.

She head inside the small with an innocent smile, let the guard check her bag and sigh when he lets her in. Obviously, luckily though, she had earlier put out her knife.

She then start to shop, buying some beautiful fake flowers. Jennie went to Candles bath and body works, buying multiple of candles that could fit to her rainbow shelves.

After that, she ended up going to the book store. "These are all trash..." she mouthed at herself, her lips are formed in a disgusted way, showing the books some attitude.

"I mean, not trash but they don't look good for me to read them." She said, talking to herself, and the books — yeahhh totally normal.

But then her eyes caught a book, "Frozen 2? Is that you?" She asked and smiled, she grabbed the book and her eyes widen. "Ew, deckled edges? No thank you." She puts the book back but had second thought, should I take it? Or not? She asked herself.

Customers from the book store were looking at Jennie weirdly, she was putting the frozen book back and forth. Repeatedly. She doesn't really know if she would take it or not.

I mean, who even likes deckled edges anyways? She asked herself. Whats with the point of adding that to the book? To make it look older? Detailed? Whatever what the reason is to have the book some deckled edges, I would think it will be very stupid.

She then bought the frozen book and was happily carrying it around with her.

Jennie then spend some of her time to a restaurant, looking at what she bought. Her nails were making clicking sounds as she continuously tap her nails to the table, waiting for her receipt. She looked at her watch, it was almost 4 and they still hadn't give her the receipt.

What's taking them so long? She asked herself. Taking a sip at her Starbucks ice coffee.

"Miss here's your receipt and have a nice day." Thank god its here, goodness. What happened? Did they just arrive from hogwarts?

She grabbed her stuff and walk out, quickly heading outside and to her motorcycle where she store her stuff to a leftover space that is inside her vehicle. She lets her stuff get fit to the small space and head off.

Time to pick up Mr. Jeon. She thought and smile.

Jennie then makes her way to his school, which didn't took her a long time.

Just speeding through her limit and going sideways to the road.

She looked at her watch again. Too early? She thought. The bell then rang and she waited for Jungkook to get out. Swinging the extra helmet for him.

"Is he kidnapped or what? Why isn't he getting out?" Talking to herself again, she slowly scanned the students. Goodness, where is he!?

She got off her vehicle and start walking towards the gate where a guard stopped her, "Who are you miss?" He asked, not looking good at his uniform. "A lady. Name is Kim Jennie, came to pick up Jeon Jungkook." She said and his eyes widen and immediately let her enter.

Okay, where are you bunny boy?

She walked inside the building and gulp. So this is what a school looks like? She thought.

Jennie slowly walks around, not wanting to get lost until someone bumped into her. "Ouch!" She hissed, she was about to fell forward but someone caught her in time.

"Whoah, you okay Jennie?" That voice, she lift her head up and it was Jungkook. "Crap. There you are, I was looking for you — oh god! Miss, are you okay!?"

Jennie could literally won an Oscar right now, I mean seriously. Earlier she literally just hit an old man with her helmet, calling him 'Psycho bitxh' and then she's her being nice and all to a girl.

"Look, I'm very sorry if I bumped into you. I was just being a crackhead, that's all." Jennie laughs and scan the girl, red hair, and — . She looks like a chipmunk. She thought.

"Oh its okay, I think I'm the one who should've apologized but I forgive you...name is Rosé as Rosé not Rose like the flower." The girl introduced. Her voice is soothing and unique, she thought and smiled.

"Jennie, just call me Mandu." She introduced herself again, she takes a step backwards and look at Jungkook, pointing at Rosé. "Girlfriend?" She asked, his eyes widen and immediately denies it.

"Ew! I will never ever have a girlfriend — and besides all of my friends are taken." Jungkook explained, Jennie just shook her head smirking. "Well thats sad, don't worry. You will find someone sooner." Jennie then start to walk.

"Hey! I told you, I would never ever want a girlfriend." He shouted as he hop in to her motorcycle, putting on his helmet. Jennie scoff underneath and twist the grip tight, "Bye Jungkook!" She heard someone yelled, it was a girl, beautiful face, and probably had the same height as the gal.

She looked at Jungkook behind, "Bye IU!" He yelled back, but his cheeks were red. A scoff released from Jennie, "Yeah right." She rolled her eyes and drove off.

"Are you sure about what you're saying Jungkook?" Jennie yelled laughing, they turned left and Jungkook just yelled back. "Look, IU is just a friend of mine." He said.

She was stunned when a cat appear on the road, "Shit!" She cursed and quickly turn the front to the right, "Jump off!" She yelled to the lad who quickly followed what she said, Jennie turns sideway, but she didn't expect to go downhill.

"Gah!" She yelled in pain, when she and the vehicle had hit the truck that is parked. She heard some of her bones cracked when her back bend when it hit the wheel of the truck.

Jennie cursed under her breath, she didn't bother to get up nor pick up her motorcycle. She looked at the cat and sigh, whew! Thought I had hit you, she thought and chuckle.

She doesn't even feel a little bit of pain — okay. Maybe a little, just a little bit though. Just the moment when her head meet the concrete road, probably made a bruise or a scratch. That hurts and when her back bended.

"Jennie, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, concerned while walking towards the gal. Everyone surrounded them, asking them if there hurt or not. "Do I look okay?" She asked him, but he just shrugged his shoulders. She groaned in annoyance and look at him. "I'm so happy that you actually listened to me." She smiled, but forced.

"Y - Yeah." Jennie handed her hand, silently asking for help. Jungkook grabbed her hand and carefully raise her up to her feet, "Ah!" She screeched when she got up, her head aches. "Whoah, slow down." Jungkook said, holding her by the waist.

Jennie realized on how close there faces is, so she slowly step backwards pointing an index finger at him. "Way too close dude." She said and lay her back at the truck.

"Sorry." He mumbled, the driver of the truck then came up to them. "Are you guys okay?" He asked, "Do we look okay?" Jennie asked back, but with an attitude. "Jennie. Sorry about her, but were fine." Jungkook smiled, the driver eyed Jennie in a disgusting way.

"Tsk!" Jungkook picked the vehicle up and sigh, "Well at least my baby is fine." Jennie smiled and hold her motorcycle in a caring way.

"Here a bandage." The driver popped out of nowhere, passing it to Jennie who just looked at him weirdly. Who needs bandage? She asked herself.

"And why?" She asked, pissed. "You have a bruise." The driver said, pointing it out which is in her elbow, cheekbone — if she had one. And her chin.

"No thanks, I'm good." Jennie smiled and hop in to the vehicle, "Are you sure? You're elbow is bleeding." The driver said, pointing it out again. "Don't worry sir, I'll handle her. Thanks for the help anyways." Jungkook smiled and hop in the back. "Are you sure you can drive?" He asked, looking at Jennie by her state.

"Dude. I could drive even though my head is snapped on the side, okay?" Jennie turns on the engine, putting her helmet on aggressively. "Whatever you say." He mumbled.

Jennie then drove away with people staring at them intensely, mom would be pissed if she saw me in my state. She thought and chuckle at her imagination, already imagining what will happen. The reaction on her mother's face just made Jennie giggle and shook her head.

What is she laughing at? Jungkook asked himself.

They arrived home safely, "Are you hurt?" The gal asked randomly, turning around to look at Jungkook who shook his head no. "Why?" He asked, "Nothing. I just don't wanna be a fried nugget when my mom finds out you're hurt as well." She smiled and put her vehicle inside the garage.

"You can go inside the house now, don't waste a time waiting for me." Jennie chimed, grabbing her shopping bags. "Oh. Okay then." Jungkook then went inside the house just to meet his parents and Jennie's.

"How's school?" His dad asked with a smile on his face, "Good. Made some friends." He smiled, "Well thats good." His dad said, smiling like a creep. "How about you? Why are you smiling like that?" He asked curiously.

"Just found a job. Thanks for Minhoji's help." He looked at Jennie's dad with a smile. Patting him in the back. "Well, that's great."

Silence.

"Where's...Jennie?" Jamie asked, looking behind Jungkook but to just see no Mandu.

"Umm..outside." He said nervously, should I tell them we got into accident? He asked himself. Jamie noticed that Jungkook was nervous and stare at him intensely when he slowly head upstairs. Having second thoughts about it.

Maybe she can handle it — but should I help her? I mean she saved my life. He thought as he closed his door. Putting his bag down the floor beside the doorway.

He head downstairs after a quick change of comfy clothes, he then saw Jennie entering the house.

"Jennie — what happened to you!?" Her mother almost yelled in disbelief as she saw her daughter with bruises and a bleeding elbow, "Just an accident." Jennie shrugged, putting the bags down to the floor. Ready to talk with her worried mother.

"Accident?! To where?" She said, in concern but she didn't notice that she had raised her voice.

"The highway, but I'm fine mom. Just a few scratches and bruises over there and over here." Jennie assured, but her mom wasn't having any of it. She was ready to kill someone who had hurt her daughter.

"Who caused this? I'm gonna ducking kill that ashole." Jamie said in anger, Jennie can't help but to just snort. Mom be like not wanting to curse : Fucking - Ducking Asshole - Ashole

"Mom its a cat who caused this accident. Okay? It crossed the road but I don't wanna just drive over it, I'll flippin' sacrifice my life for it. And don't worry Jungkook is all...good." She said.

"Can I check you first if you're really alright?" Jamie asked nicely, Jennie sighed. "Mom, I'm fine okay. Now I'm going upstairs to take a bath." Jennie then meet Jungkook at the stairs, "You good?" She asked looking at the lad who just nod. Weird, she thought.

She got up, went to her room and close the door. Drop her things and jump over the bed, she lay there. Doing nothing.

"I'm way to lazy to design my shelves." Jennie said, speaking at herself and sigh. She closed the windows and put the curtains together, stripping herself off and head to the bathroom.

She filled the tub with warm water and drop a bath bomb, winter wonderland. Her favorite, she dips her feet to the tub and slowly put herself in the tub. A sigh of relief released from her.

Her heart jumps when someone knocks into the door, "Fuck." She whispered at herself, she held her bare chest. Trying to breathe slowly.

"Who is it?" She yelled, "Jungkook! Can I come in?" He yelled back.

A smirk appeared on Jennie's face, "Okay! Come in!" She yelled again, she heard the door creak open and closed. "Where are you?" He asked and open the bathroom door where he nearly fell from what he just saw, naked Jennie on the loose. "Fuck!" He cursed and cover his eyes, his back slides to the door.

"Shit shit shit!" He cursed again, tightly closing his eyes. Jennie just laugh and close the shower curtain, "What is it?" She asked giggling, oh god his reaction is so cute. She thought.

Jungkook catch his breath and cleared his throat, "For earlier. I quickly head to Miss Walter's book store and bought you a book. Cursed by...Thomas Wheeler.." Jennie saw a flying book and grab it, "What is it about?" She asked, spinning the book and her eyes widen.

"I don't know what — .
"It had deckled edges."
"So?"
"I hate deckled edges. Throw it away, it burns my skin!" Jennie then 'accidentally' throw the book but Jungkook caught it, his eyes were still closed. Not wanting to see the Naked Jennie in the tub.

"Don't be a brat and just accept the book."
"I ain't a brat. But seriously, I hate books with deckled edges. I mean who even like those."
"The moment I bought this book, I thought you were one of them."
"One of who?"
"The people who like books with deckled edges."

Jennie scoff and shook her head in disbelief, smiling.

"Well you thought wrong dude."
"I did so."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9K 293 14
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL || J. JJK || ♡ A Mafia romance ♡ •Some ideas, taken from other books ♡ •All the pics from Pinterest ♡ •It is just a work of ficti...
18.1K 157 28
It's all about Jenkook in this one shots. Please support my other story, as well as this one.
67.5K 2K 82
y/n: i regret loving you jungkook: i regret not loving you on first place
11.7K 170 14
[ongoing] Book of oneshot for Vkook... Just mere thoughts ↝Oneshots © fugitivescore |2020