|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

15 ~ Behind The Veil ~

13.7K 973 150
By Mamree

15 ~ Behind the Veil ~

Dedicated to psuhuna, unitysuperior, BSRaizada, Ananya_malik,

and to all my readers and friends.....

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

RM....

The Ray mansion was blasting with happiness. The colour of Holi has coloured everyone's heart. Devyani Ray along with Manorama and Manohor were greeting and attending the guests. Akash and Payal were the in charge of food and other entertainment. Not only were the members of the house but the guests too enjoying their heart out. Aman and his wife Kuhu were the centre attraction in the dance floor.

On the other side of the brightness, there is Subhadra Mallik is engrossed in her plan with her son Arunodoy and would be daughter in law of Mallik, Sheetal. Surprisingly Veer was seen engrossed talking with the Ray. And Kamini Mallik did not come due to her ill health. But there are two unexpected guest came with Sheetal, they are Garima Basu and Lavanya Basu.

The centre of attraction of today's Holi were the three person, Khushi, Advay and Arnav. Khushi was looking like a bright butterfly in her yellow attire, Where as Arnav is dashing in his while shirt and black trouser. But everyone was in awe looking at the little Advay in kurta pajama, which was specially designed by his dada and the way Advay was roaming around in the garden area among the guests, sometimes dancing and clapping and not to forget eating his favourite "jabi" ( jalebi) is too adorable. But Khushi has to face a hard time. She is literally running behind the little prince who is making his angel exhausted.

While Khushi was busy with Advay and other family members, Arnav was in his high alert mode. His eyes were continuously on Subhadra and her teams. Surprisingly instead of two, three persons arrived in RM for the custody verification. And if Arnav is not wrong, among the three members , one person is already has been "purchased" by the Mallik. The way the person was asking about Arnav and Khushi's marriage, their marriage certificate and all, it was clearly visible in Arnav's businessman eyes, that the person will favour Sheetal and Veer.

While Arnav's eyes were scanning the Mallik's and their moves, specially Arnav did not missed the cunning smile of Sheetal, someone offered him a drink.

Without looking at the person Arnav asked, " What is this?"

" It's thandai.. Khushi Bhabi has sent it for you." Listening Khushi's name without uttering a further question Arnav takes the glass. The moment Arnav took the glass Sheetal smirked a little.

"You will be destroyed thoroughly Arnav Ray and I will love to snatch your dignity infront of everyone." With the thought Sheetal turn in her heel, gesture to a lady in the garden to follow her and took small but hurried steps to enter in RM.

After entering in the living room Sheetal finally turn towards the girl and said, "Go to the first floor, right turn in the first room and wait.. Your pray will come soon. You know what you have to do. And I do not want any mistakes."

*********************

The moment Arnav was about to drink the "thandai" in his hand someone holds his hand. Looking at the intruder Arnav frown and asked irritated, "What do you want Veer, leave my hand."

Smirking Veer almost snatched the glass from Arnav's hand yelling " You will thank me in near future for this." And before Arnav could realise anything Veer was gone. Arnav was about to go behind Veer but a sudden phone call caught his attention. It is from his new client and Arnav went to the terrace to receive the call.

20 minutes later....

"Where is Mr Ray, we are searching for him for long. Mrs Ray, where is your husband gone suddenly, leaving his wife and son in the middle of a party among all the people? Is this his responsibility?" A person from the selected group member point out clearly annoyed.

" He was here only, wait I will find him out." Khushi told politely while handling Advay in Kuhu's hand.

" I have seen AR to go inside the mansion with a lady and not to forget both were drunk." Sheetal's loud voice stops Khushi in her track.

" That's not possible..Stop talking rubbish Ms Khanna." Khushi snapped immediately.

" Sorry Mrs Ray, to burst your bubble but your denial will not change the fact that your husband is a womaniser. And at present probably he is banging someone in your very bedroom." Sheetal smirk a little looking at Khushi's state.

" JUST SHUT UP... DOES NOT UTTER A SHIT AGAINST MY HUSBAND." Khushi roared in her place and already Akash and Aman had came there providing their support to Khushi where as besides Sheetal, Subhadra and Arunoday were present and smirking.

" We does not want to hear all your arguments. Where is Mr Ray? How he can leave his family and vanished in thin air when he knew today is so important for the custody case?" The same person, Mr Joshi from the custody team member point out again while making silent eye contact with the Mallik's which was noticed by both Aman and Akash.

" Mr Ray is a very busy person, may be he is engage in some business call. We should not make any haste conclusion in his absence. He was here only few moments ago." Another member, Mr Malhotra replied in support of Arnav.

" If you does not mind, please listen to me once. I had seen in my eyes that Arnav went inside his bedroom with a lady wrapped all over him just few moments before. Why don't we go and check?" Sheetal insisted.

" No...you can not put this kind of blame on my brother Miss Khanna.. I will file a case against you for degrading my brother." Akash yelled finally losing his come but Khushi's next words make him wonder.

"Let's go inside...I know whatever allegations Miss Khanna is putting on my husband is baseless but it's not about my believe, but the custody members should clear their confusion. You want to visit in or bedroom, then come.." Khushi gesture them to come inside the mansion while leading them on. Not only the three custody team members , but Sheetal, Subhadra and Arunodoy along with Akash and Aman too followed Khushi.

The moment they all came near the room of Arnav, some noises heard from outside. It's just not some noises but someone's moaning sounds were clearly heard by everyone from the outside. It was so loud and clear.

" So, Mrs Ray , you are still supporting your husband?" Mr Joshi mocked a little looking at Khushi's face while Sheetal face covered with evil smile.

" Off course, the door is closed. What is there behind the door who knows?" Khushi replied straight looking at the eyes of Mr Joshi. It was now clear to Khushi, Akash and Aman that Mr Joshi is already been purchased by the Mallik.

" Don't waste your precious time arguing with this middle class girl, let's knock the door and reveal the true face of Arnav Ray." Arunoday smirked while looking at Khushi.

" Arnav was so right about you Mr Mallik. You are not his father but just a mere sperm donar." Khushi spat looking at Arunoday. Her anger was clearly visible in her face. " Don't you utter all those words against my husband, otherwise next time I will forget that you are elder to me."

" Shut up, you BITCH... don't you utter a word against my son." Subhadra raised her hand to hit Khushi while Akash and Aman were too shock to react. Khushi closed her eyes in reflex but when did not felt anything for few seconds, she opened her eyes and the scene in front her took her breath.

There standing her husband with all his glory spitting fire in his eyes while holding the hands of Subhadra. "Apni biwi ko chhune ki izazat maine kisi ko nehi diya, haat uthana to bahat dur ki baat hai Mrs Subhadra Mallik ( I did not give anybody a right to even touch my wife. Slapping her? Not a nice choice Mrs Subhadra Mallik ) ." Dropping her arm with a jerk he just engulfed Khushi in a bear hug forgetting about the surrounding.

" Tum Thik ho? ( are you alright?)" . Khushi smiled in between her tears, this few words and she knew how much her husband cares for her. Every time he asked this question Khushi can feel the hidden concern, care and deep emotions behind the words. But today was something different. Though KHUSHI had faith on Arnav but standing outside the room while hearing the moaning sound making her weak, she was really scared. But now, Khushi knew her husband will now take care of the Malik.

" You are here? Outside?" the surprise voice of Mr Joshi being backs Khushi in the reality and Arnav too broke the hug.

" Why? This is my house, I can go anywhere I want. And by the way why all of you are surrounded right before my room and what kind of sounds is coming ? Who the hell intruded in our bedroom?" Arnav shouted the last part making the Mallik specially Sheetal flinch in her place.

" Ohh.. AR, actually the Mallik's specially Miss Sheetal was trying to convince everyone that you are doing ahem.. ahem... but without Khushi Bhabi...and look Mr Joshi almost accepted that. Is not it SIR..." Aman looked at Mr Joshi who was already sweating profusely. He never thought that situation will turn like this.

" WHAT THE.... how dare you all? I will drag you all to court for your's this act. And Mr Joshi, not at all a good move." Arnav looked at the man shooting dagger .

" Let's leave from here.. We.. we found Arnav so..." Subhadra Mallik tried to divert the situation but now Khushi cut her off,

" No.. We should know who is the intruder in 'our bedroom'."Khushi Looked at Arnav and before anyone's understanding, Arnav just push the door which was already a little ajar. The scene in front of their eyes make someone shocked, someone disgusted and someone embarrassed.

There, in the middle of the room, Lavanya Basu and Veer Mallik were kissing each other like two hungry animals. Lavanya's moans and Veer's groan were echoing from the every corner of the room.

" VEER......" Arunoday shouted drawing everyone's attention. Unwillingly Veer broke the kiss and looked at his father annoyed. " Hello dad, you should have knocked."

" Shut up...JUST SHUT UP....YOU..." Arunoday was about to take some steps towards Veer but he halted hearing a voice,

" Enough of this drama..Are you Mr Veer Mallik? The fiancée of Ms Sheetal Khanna? And if I am not wrong you are another prospective couple who demanded Advay's custody?" Mr Malhotra said irritatingly.

" Well.. Look Mr.. Malhotra.. there must be some misunderstanding.." Mr Joshi tried to prevent the sinking ship of the Mallik but failed hearing the voice of another member of their team,

" Please Mr Joshi, no more defending act. I was a silent spectator all along. I watched how you were continuously trying to defame Arnav Ray and now, why are you saying different opinion about Veer? Besides I have observed keenly the two couple and Advay. Mr and Mrs Ray are so caring and protective about Advay and the little kid is just so comfortable with them. I specially say, Mrs Arnav is an ideal mother for Advay. Today in the presence of all guest and within all family members, while performing all her duty, she never for once neglected Advay.. I have watched everything...Where as Ms Sheetal does not even know how to hold Advay properly and about the incident, when Advay accidentally spill the sweet on her dress, the way Ms Sheetal shouted on the poor boy, is just unimaginable. I thought Mr Veer will be a little mature observing him in the ground but I am wrong..His recent act proves he has no commitment. What's you say Mr Malhotra?" Mr Trivedi the senior member of the team finally spoke making MALLIK froze in their places.

"Absolutely right Mr Trivedi. I does not think Ms Sheetal and Mr Veer are at all able to take any responsibility forget about a kid's responsibility. Now do you have anything to say Mr Joshi?" Mr Malhotra asked straight towards Mr Joshi who literally had no words to say.

" We will take your leave now Mr Ray. Though I can not say anything right now, it's a legal matter but Mr Ray , you, your wife and your family are taking very good care of Advay.. We are impressed. " Mr Trivedi said while Mr Malhotra nodded his head in agreement.

" Thanks all of you. But everything is possible because of My wife, the bond she shares with Advay is just un imaginable." Arnav declared proudly while holding Khushi by her waist protectively.

The team members left the place escorted by Aman and Akash. Now there is only Arnav , Khushi, Subhadra, Arunodoy , Sheetal outside the room and Veer is inside the room with a clinging Lavanya all over him.

" Would you need a special invitation to leave our bedroom Mr Veer and Ms Lavanya?" Khushi's sharp voice makes the Mallik uncomfortable. They all were still shocked seeing the way their game backfired. Sheetal's face was red like a volcano watching her fiancée making out with the girl whom she had hired to spoil Arnav's image.

" And Ms Khanna, this is the last warning from my side. If I find out next time that in any way you are coming in My Husband way, no one will save you from my worth. And don't waste your time poking in our marital matter while your fiancée is sleeping around. Think... Ms oh so intelligent Khanna.." Khushi mocked looking at Sheetal while she left the place hurriedly followed by the Mallik and a smirking Veer and an unsteady Lavanya.

" So, Veer had intentionally did this? Looking at Veer it's clear he did not drank but Lavanya is drunk. Then did Veer handed over the glass which he snatched from me? That means the drink was spiked to defame me? and Veer knew it? But most importantly, Did just Veer Mallik help us to get Advay's custody?" Arnav thought amused. " am I thinking too much? Is this all are co incident?" But the moment Arnav looked at Veer he just winked at him and Arnav got his answer. Veer Mallik actually helped them. Arnav remember Veer's words, " you will thank me near future." And it's true, today Veer not only do a favour in custody case but also protected Arnav's reputation.

Though it's unbelievable but it's true like a day light that Veer Mallik had helped his step brother Arnav Ray today.

" How many more secrets is present behind the veil?" Arnav thought absentmindedly while pulling Khushi towards him more....

To be contd....

**********************************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Fifteenth chapter of this story.. Hope you are enjoying...

Did you expect the twist? More is coming with every part.. Holi has just started...stay tuned.

Expecting your response ....

If you are liking " Beauty and the beast", then you should try my new SS " Sweetheart"...It's a Romantic comedy...

My other works name, " Another chance" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

05.12.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 538 8
A second chance at love
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
79.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
721K 36.4K 81
✔️First place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction category❤💕💝 ✔️First place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour category❤💕💝 ✔️Third p...