"Feelings"

Af Story_Writerz

This is a 1D and 5 seconds of summer book hope u enjoy Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Authors note
SORRY!!! ANOTHER A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
NEW STORIES!!
Chapter 25 *The End *
Epilogue
IMPORTANT!!
Authors Note

Thank You

36 5 0
Af Story_Writerz

So GuYs!!! We FINISHED THE BOOK!!!!! We are sooooooooo happy!! Thank you everyone for your support, votes and comments!!! We really appreciate that!! It means a world to us!! The thing we know for sure is scrolling down your "Create" page and see that actually finished a book! We are like OMG!!! ;* But we are not finished!!! We started to write a new book called "Cupid" go and READ IT!! It's about a girl that was born a cupid. Nothing interesting in her life. Boring day after a day. Helping people find their love and stuff ........................until she meets her and her life changes..
So did you like? I hope you did cause we enjoyed thinking of what to write and coming up with this idea. Cheers!! Luv Ya Story_readerz!!

P.S. You can ask us a question if you didn't get something and send us requests for the imagines book!!! I know it's on slow updates but we will try our best to update it as soon as possible!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.9K 314 15
You'll just have to read and see..
2.2K 244 26
"Grandmother, what big ears you have." Chuckling at my own joke, I looked down at the wolf when I felt his tail tapping on my wrist and was met wi...
2.9K 109 30
Sometimes there is more to the world than what meets the eye.