Barista (Ariana Grande)

Autorstwa ShennKordei

"Cloud Macchiato for Ari." I smiled as I shouted her famous frappe with her famous name. I sometimes miss cal... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 3

12.4K 371 265
Autorstwa ShennKordei

She drunk the whole glass of champagne after our kiss ended, she has a smirked plastered on her face and I felt her hand squeezing my thigh.

"Finish the whole bottle before we go." Ariana husked out, her eyes piercing like it's reading the inside of me.

I felt my lower region twitch when her palm squeeze my thigh and her eyes looked at me like I'm naked.

"How the hell did switch from cute to sexy within a minute?" My hand stayed on her thin smooth waist inside her top, drawing circles to make her feel comfortable. She bit her lip slowly and shrugged as a reply. She gave me my last glass and I pour it all in my throat without hesitancy.

I was grinning and staring at her the whole time, why the fuck am I with this woman? Did we just make out? There was a lot of question in my head but there is one thing that I know, it feels so good.

Ariana showed me a devilish smile before leaning in to my neck. I felt her pair of lips pressing under my ear putting so much pressure in it and I squeezed my hand to avoid moaning. She was giving my neck some slow open mouth kisses which made me frustrated more, I can feel my penis straining out of my pants.

"Ugh. Fuck me." I groaned lowly when she sucked and licked my pulse point. I bet she's enjoying herself turning me on. She almost brought me heaven with those kisses.

I squeezed her waist then she trailed her kisses from my neck to my lips, giving it a soft peck. Her palms were getting closer to my crotch and before she can have her surprise I grabbed it and placed it my neck. Taking her to a hard and deep kiss. Her lips fits to mine and our tongue bought war in our mouth.

Again, Ariana left my lip a soft bite when she ended our kiss before saying, "Thought you wanted me to fuck you?"

I guess she wasn't an angel at all.

"We should step out of this, it's getting late." I said to pass through her question.

Without a doubt she stood and I grabbed her belongs, leaving some cash before we get out of the place. I looked at the time and I wasn't surprise when I saw that its almost midnight.

I have Ariana Grande holding my arm and her belongings to my other. By the way she walks, I can judge that she's drunk.

"Can I get your keys?"

Ariana nodded and pointed on her purse. "Wait, do you know how to drive?"

When I found her keys, I took her to the passenger seat giving her head a soft peck that showed her angelic smile.

"My dad bought me a car once but there's a time I needed money for my studies." I explained.

I started to drove off the place. Ariana was leaning in to my arm, never thought that she would be with clingy. She pressed the play on her radio then it started to play her playlist. Her singing voice never fail to amaze her, when she open her mouth it sounds like heaven and I know her mouth feels like heaven in my mouth too but I bet it will bring me to death when I have her mouth on me.

"What is it?" I asked when I felt her staring at me.

"Nothing. You're just really cute."

I smirked and looked back at her, she was looking at me from head to toe.

"What's that?" I heard her ask. I glanced at her and saw that she was staring at my semi hard penis due to the teasing she did earlier.

"My phone." I defensively blurted out.

"Your phone is here." Ariana said before lifting my phone from the side of her.

I guess, I'm screwed.

I stayed silent because I didn't know what to say. Should I be honest or should I just pass through that question again.

When I'm about to make the next turn, she slowly moved forward and touched my crotch.

"What the hell?" I jumped in surprise. I quickly removed her palm and kicked the breaks. "You can't just do that."

Ariana chuckled and bit her bended index finger, "You didn't answer my question."

I sighed and met her eyes, "It's my private part, you can't just do that."

"You still didn't answer." She said but I knew she know what it is, by the look on her eyes she was just asking for an confirmation if it's what she think it is.

I groaned running my hands to my head, "I'm an intersex. I have a penis."

"Cool. That's interesting." That's all she said then stared at me. I smiled and shook my head, this woman is really making me insane.

I started driving again when the air is thinner inside, I kept glancing at her who is just looking at me.

"What is it again?" I asked.

"Is it hard?" She suddenly asked again without any doubt or anything. She has this smirk glued on her face.

My eyes got shy to look back at her because it's somehow true, she gave me a semi hard penis because she put her tongue on my neck. Before I can reply I felt her soft palm on my crotch again and this time I didn't remove it but she did within some few seconds.

I stopped the car in front of my apartment and looked back at Ariana who is silently giggling.

"Why is it hard?" She said between giggles.

I shrugged and said, "You were basically making out with my neck, what do you think it will make me feel?"

Ariana laughed and pulled my body close to her, I will never get enough of these kind of moments. She wrapped her arm around my neck as I put mine in her hips. "I don't care about it, if that's how you build then be it." She said and kissed my lip slowly.

"Is it workin' though?"

"Duh."

She laughed then I got out of her car, bringing my bicycle at the porch. When I turned around she's already out of the car.

"I'm still kinda dizzy."

The beats in my heart doubled when I heard her words, I froze there looking at her.

"Wha-what-" I stuttered still wondering what to say. But then I blurred out some unexpected works, "Do you wanna stay?"

Ariana smiled adorably holding both of her hands tightly that looks like she's hugging someone. "Do you want me to?"

"I-" I shrugged, she stepped closer to me and both her arms around my neck. Then I whispered, "If you want to."

"Hmmmm." Ariana played her thumb on my neck, tracing lines. I bought my face closer then I felt her breath on my lips, I smirked.

"It's just Lauren is really messy." I mumbled.

Ariana pulled her face and looked in my eyes confusingly, "Who the hell is Lauren?"

"She's my best friend and apparently my cousin too." I grinned as I felt the jealousy out of her face. I pulled her back to me and held her waist tightly.

She leaned in, pulling my lips by hers. I captured her lips and her lips moved in sync with mine.

"I think, we should go inside. Someone might recognize you, you don't want our pictures flying over the internet." I mumbled, let go of her hold.

We entered our apartment that I didn't expect it to be that clean and organized. Lauren must've been cleaning. It was dark and it tells that my cousin must've been asleep by now. We entered my room, neutral room with just random frames of art that I bought and random pictures that I had from my family to my friends.

Ariana scanned my whole room and sat on my queen size bed.

"Sorry, I don't have time to get this mess done." I mumbled as I put her things on my table.

"It's really warm in here." She mumbled. "Who's this?" She pointed at the picture of two little people laughing and naked.

"That's me and Lauren."

"So, Lauren is also intersex?"

"Yeah, I guess it runs in our blood." I shrugged and turned around to go to my closet.

"You have some interesting genes." I saw her taking off her shoes and comfortably lay on my bed.

"I know. Do you want to change? I can let you borrow my clothes, so you can get comfortable." I asked as I find anything she can wear. Actually she can wear anything because it's all just t-shirts and some blouse.

"I don't think I can. I'm exhausted." She said through grumpiness.

I giggled as I took off my clothes without turning around to inform her. I wore some cozy boxers and shirt, taking off my bra.

"Nice ass." Ariana said when I turned around fully clothed. I smirked and shrugged.

"You have to change." I threw her my newest shirt before grabbing my phone and flopping beside her, resting my back on the headboard.

She groaned and without saying anything, she stood up and right there at her spot she took off her shirt and leggings. Seeing her sculptured body, now I realized why god is a woman. She put on my shirt, its quite big for her, which looks cute on her.

Ariana laid her head on my thigh and it made me feel uncomfortable knowing that she's inches from my dick. I just wanna shove her into my crotch so she can give me a fucking blowjob. God, these thoughts in my head making my dick feel something.

"Where's your parents?" Ariana suddenly asked, I put down my phone and turned my focus to her.

"I have a broken family so, my mom is with Lauren's and my dad is in LA with his own family." I explained.

Ariana nodded her head, making me groan silently feeling the pressure in my crotch. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, I'm used to it. My sister is with my mom back home."

Ariana got up and excitedly said, "You have a little sister?"

"Yep. She's annoying, but she's grown up now."

"I wish I could met her." Ariana mumbled and drawn some circles on my thigh. I hummed as a reply.

I gazed at this woman in front of me and I never thought in my million like that I will have Ariana Grande in my apartment with my clothes, in my bed.

"You're staring again." She mumbled and looked up to me, wearing her white smile.

I smiled back at her, "I know. You're gorgeous and I can't just believe you're here with me."

Ariana let out a chuckle and moved closer to me. She husked out, "You can't?"

I bit my lip as I felt my sexual frustration going up to my head, "Yeah."

Ariana leaned in and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, having her lips on me starting to feel more usual. I shoved my tongue on her mouth and massage hers, I felt her palm caressing my inner thigh and had a feeling that my boxer is starting to tent. She broke the kiss and trailed her kiss to my neck, giving it some extra kisses.

"I don't think that a great idea." I whispered when I felt her hand an inch closer to my cock.

Ariana stopped her kisses and looked at me, "I just wanna see if its working."

I bit my lip and looked down at her palm, her thumb was almost touching it. I returned my eyes to her, she has her mouth a gape as she stared at me.

"If it doesn't?" I mumbled against her lips.

She smirked and whispered, "I doubt."

I took her lips right after I felt her hand grasping my cock. I groaned deeply when her soft hand continued to massage it.

"God. That's so hot." Ariana moaned against my lips, running her hand to now, my fully hard cock.

"I never thought that I would have your hand on my dick." I whispered and pressed some wet kisses on her, laying my arm on her waist.

Ariana gave it a soft squeeze and replied, "Yeah?"

"Fuck. Don't do that." I groaned as I gripped her hip. I pulled her on my lap, "C'mere."

She placed both of her arms around my neck and I gave her neck some slow wet kisses. Giving it some swipe of my tongue and bitting it. She grasped my hair and moaned, "God."

I slowly played with the hem of the shirt she is wearing and drive my hand inside to touch her bare skin. She just had an underwear and my shirt on, which is really fucking hot. Continuing my kisses on her neck, I pulled her closer and felt her pelvis touched mine making us both moan. I can feel her warm pussy over my hard cock.

I met her lips whose searching for mine and we shared a hard kiss. I felt her fingers grasping on my hair tightly and it made me feel more turn on. Without thinking, I thrusted my hips upward and her nails started digging on my shoulder.

"Fuck." Ariana moaned.

I bought all my strength to stand up and lay her back on my bed without breaking our kiss. Her clothed center under my cock feels so hot, I couldn't even imagine what it feels to be inside. I started to thrust my hips slowly, giving her lip a bite and looked at her. She was bitting her lips hard with her eyes closed. I placed my head in her neck and continue to teased her.

"Take it off." She said under her breath, it gave me so much turn on.

I did. I slowly took off her underwear without breaking our eye contact. I whispered, "You sure you wanna do this?"

Ariana rolled her eyes and whispered, "You already took it off."

I let out a low laugh and gave her forehead a peck before untucking my hard forgotten dick off my boxer. I moaned when I felt her wetness on the tip of my lower head. I touched her pussy making her gasp, feeling all those wetness made my cock twitch. I rubbed her clit slowly, sucking on her neck.

"Shit. You're fucking soaked." I moaned lowly, she held my neck tight digging her nails to my scalp. "Fuck."

Ariana breathlessly moaned right on my ear when I slipped a few inch of my penis in her pussy, "Fuck, Y/N."

I put my hand inside her shirt and touched her breast, playing with her nipples. I pulled back for a few seconds and pushed it back all the way in, her hand gripped my head tightly.

"You alright?" I asked as I thrust slowly, looking in her eyes. She has the most hottest expression, looking at me with a sexy smile.

"More than alright." She mumbled and took me for an intense make out. I returned her kiss, thrusting my hips in a slow phase.

I picked up the phase and our kiss got more sloppy, I put my face in her neck as she breathlessly moaning on my ear. Our hips moved in sync and my hand continued to massage her breast.

"So fucking good." I mumbled when I felt her tight muscles squeezing my cock. I continued to push in a fast phase, hearing my bed knocking on the wall.

Ariana moaned, "Yes baby."

Our body synchronize in every way as my thrust goes faster like a train. Her hails digging on my back deeper and loudly moaning on my ear.

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop."

I felt her pussy tightly on my cock and her body shaken, I continued to move my hips faster. She came on her high and her nails dug deeper in my back . "You're so fucking hot."

I felt my blood rushing inside of me and I pulled out jerking my penis, shooting my thick ropes at the sheets.

"Oh my god." I groaned lazily, leaving a soft kiss on her cheeks. I rolled on her side and breath heavily, grinning from ear to ear.

This is gonna be the best sex in my life.

a/n: hiiiiiiiii 🌹

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

659K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
5.4K 82 13
Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n before starting this story, due to me sto...
17.8K 871 13
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...
27.9K 430 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...