I'm having his baby?! And I'm...

By White_Creyon

|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly to... More

Prologue
Don't ignore this.
Nowadays
Birthday
Are you okay?!
Lets stay together.~
Dad?!
Pregnant?
Surprise!
You mean the world to me.
Sirens.
Valentines day.
St. Patrick's Day.
School is hell.
Smile for me?
Relief with a Slice of Hell
Crazy.
Heart Breaking News.
Who am I?
Stress.
Not an Update!
Date Night!
Birth.
So Many Reads! ❤️❤️
SEQUEL.

Why do things happen?

29.2K 924 272
By White_Creyon

Chapter 1. - Ashton Herings.

November 19th 2014

{ The name will be after the chapter number to show whose P.O.V it is. Cursing/Cussing in this chapter. }

( A/N: Photo is of Ashton! )

I was bleeding once more from my behind. "Dammit not again!" I complained as I felt my hair which was a mess, everything around me was like a part of hell, and I didn't wanna be near it. I then made my way into the bathroom. "Jeez not again, and this doesn't even happen for one day it's usually for a week, every 2 months." I said complaining as I applied what the girls called it, a pad? I would question everything starting my morning routine

Just as I was brushing my teeth, my phone would go off signling it was just about 6:30 in the morning. "Fuck the bus will be here soon." I thought just then a knock on my door would be heard from my bathroom. "Ashton? Hurry up your breakfast is getting cold!" My sister voice November, would enter my room, as the sounds of her feet left my door. "Alright!" I screamed, finishing my teeth, exiting my bathroom.

Entering my closet I wondered what to wear. Khakis? No. This? I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans there were a light acid wash color, slipping them on grabbing a plain white t-shirt, my xxl dinosaur sweater, forgetting my normal white socks and converse half-way out my door.

After finally getting situated with my whole wardrobe, I made my way outside, noticing Fernando, who was just stepping out of his house with his car keys. "A man who can drive nice." I said loudly, covering my mouth, just then Fernando had made eye contact with me which caused me to look down to the ground in panic. "Hey neighbor what a nice day right?" Fernando said flashing his smirk, at me which caused butterflies to eat at my stomach, seeing the bus turn the corner looking back to Fernando direction, seeing he was gone causing me to slightly frown as the bus pulled up.

"What a man." I said to Lin who was on her phone, playing angry birds at the moment, cursing up a storm. "Fuck, fuck stupid ass pig, oh hey Ashy." I wouldn't be surprised at her cursing instead I would take out my phone, putting my headphones in my ears, listening to my various music taste, closing my eyes taking a quick rest.

Waking up to breaking sound, but with a quickened pace, slamming my face in the chair in front of me as I began to rub my face the rude bus driver turned to me, or the rest of the school bus but I felt like it was me more. "Get." He paused for dramatic effect, which I then rolled my eyes "Out." He said the words rudely, which caused me to bite my bottom lip and hold my tongue from letting him have it, stepping off the school bus I would notice Fernando and his jock friends, causing me to quickly make my way into the school.

"Jeez, can he be anymore irresistible." I thought biting into his bottom lip noticing that Lin wasn't near me, or anywhere to be found. "Must be nagging Ryan." I chuckled as I talked to myself out loud.

"Well what do we have here? Oh yeah guys it one of those Faggots." A meaty voice rang in my ears, as I was shoved forwards, slamming my head into my locker. "What the fuck!" I would snap quickly not realizing who he was talking to but, he didn't care he was cramping and moody, but the 5'9 giant overshadowed Ashton.

"What did you say to me?" The boy who Letterman jacket read Big boy, scared the living hell out of me at the moment, I was lifted up before realizing it. I struggled for a bit, kicking the guy straight in the dick, causing him to groan, dropping me with this I ran so far not watching where I was going, ending up bumping to Fernando."S..sorry!" I didn't look up instead I tried to go around the figure which deemed impossible. "Going somewhere so fast?" The sound of a Spanish accent hit my ears, I know that voice! I looked up to see Fernando, while just behind me the group of guys, one holding his crotch in pain rounded the corner. I took this opportunity to hide behind Fernando.

"Is there a problem here?" Fernando deep voice alarmed me, but I was enchanted caught in his trance now, everything around me was a blur, his of smell strawberries with a hint of manly cologne caused me to feel a tightening in my pants, I was now moody, irritated, cramping, and horny off my ass. "N..no." I snapped back to hear the sound of a scared person, when I returned fully I saw the boys running, I smiled walking out from behind Fernando.

"Hey Ashton, do you like want a ride home or something?" Fernando would ask, seeing as it was just the beginning of the day but I could tell he was already thinking about it ending, I sighed. "Sure.." With that word I dived into the nearby crowd of kids, making my way to first period, where Lin & Ryan sat in wait.

"Hey guys..." I slid into my sit, setting my book-bag down by the under the seat, looking at the two bickering, "I'm in safe territory." I thought to myself not to break there argument.

Periods zoomed by, before I knew it.The lunch bell rang, everyone favorite time of day, except mine I hated lunch, but I trudged behind Lin who was just telling me about another thing Ryan did. "Yeah, he totally kissed her in front of me! Like ew, I might catch it airborne." I would roll my eyes, my cramps got worse, throughout the day.

In the lunchroom was pure chaos, I usually packed lunch so I exited outside while Lin & Ryan made there way into the line, we all sat by the bleachers, me and them, but while they were getting there lunch I went alone to begin on my own meal, I noticed the football team was doing early practice, my eyes caught Fernando in his spandex." There's goes that groin pain again." I complained to myself. as Lin and Ryan made there way over to me.

"Your still not obsessed with that Jock are you?" Ryan chimed in before Lin could get a word out. "Of course he is, just look at the way he idolizes that man." Lin would utter taking a bite of her sub, I just nodded returning my gaze to the man on the field.

Moments later a ball would clock me upside the head, landing on top of my juice cup, dirtying my pants, causing me to jump with such anger. "WHO THE FU...?!" I would stop in my tracks, seeing Fernando make his way towards me, as I just began to mini-panic, he finally go closer. "Sorry about that." Fernando said flashing me the smile, that would cause me to just babble a bit like an idiot. Babble? What the? I just now looked at him. "So we still on for that car ride right?" I just nodded as he grabbed the ball. "Cool." Making his way back to the field, I just stared at his ass, biting my bottom lip, basically chewing it. "Jeez, he is like a dog..." Lin would say rudely causing me to snap out of it. "Jee, bitch much?" I would say sarcastically, as she smiled to me, and I just rolled my eyes, as the bell for lunch, signaling it was over rang, I made my way down the stairs, by accidentally bumping into Fernando once more, even sweaty, he smelled manly, as well as tempting. I tried not to get lost in him once more, so with a pinch of my arm I kept it truding making my way towards my last period of the day. "Finally." I thought to myself, as the teacher began to lecture us, on some type of part of world which I drowned out by the thoughts of the ride home with Fernando today. I grabbed my phone out and texted my mom. "Don't worry about picking me up today, love you don't reply, bye." I said inside my head as I wrote it. The bell rang just as I sent it, wow was I that out of it? I quickly gathered my things making my way down the hallway towards the main doors to exit.

Just as I got outside, I noticed Fernando from anywhere, his build, his sleek black hair, which wasn't my favorite feature, my favorite was him. I made my way over to him with a light smile.

"I'm here." I tapped his back, since I barely could reach his shoulders, he turned to face me with the smirk that drove me insane, it was just so perfect white, the teeth were even, I admired his sharp canines craving his bite, but I shook my head of those thoughts, making my way into his car before he could say anything. "Ready to go?" Fernando got into the car, asking me just as my phone went off, just a text message from Lin. "DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!" I read to myself, putting the phone back in my pocket ignoring the text. As he pulled off, I put the music on so it wouldn't be awkward.

I was wrong, so wrong. It was awkward on the way home, I just sat looking out the window, finally the music was cut off, and he looked at me. "So how is school for you, like anybody?" He asked. "YOU! YOU! I LIKE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH TAKE ME NOW!." I thought loudly, but instead I just shook my head yes. "Y..you?" I was nervous, butterflies began to dance in my stomach, as he nodded his head yes. "W..who." Just outside of my house, he would lean over to me, placing a gently kiss on my forehead, this began to blur everything around me, as I began to feel my cheeks burn. "You." I was speechless, up until now I thought the perfect boy who I liked was straight. "You ok?" His voice was deep, but instead of a reply my instincts acted up, I placed a kiss on his cheek, realizing what I did, I grabbed my stuff shutting the door before he could form a word.

I ran towards my house, hearing the car drive off behind me, but in a normal way not an angry way, I sighed hoping he enjoyed the kiss on the check, before I left, I remember catching a glimpse of him blushing, I bit my lip entering my house, heading to my room, taking a nap.

Waking to a knocking on my window, I looked over to see Fernando, at the window without another word I jumped opening it up. "What bring you here." I would giggle lightly. what the? I looked at him, he was a bit sweaty. "God take me please." I thought to myself, as he sat on my bed edge. "I came to tell you, your left your cellphone in my car, it fell out of your pocket." He says placing it down on my bed, heading back to my window, but just before he did, I noticed the sly smirk on his face as he turned to me. "Yes?" Without another word, he lunged placing a light kiss on my lips, it felt so right, I went to go wrap my arms around him, but he had escaped, making his way down his make-shift latter, making his way down the house towards his street, I stared at his ass the entire time, once he was gone into his house, I closed my window, looking at the time. 10:00p.m. "Fuck why couldn't he just take me." I said to myself a bit angry laying back in bed, falling asleep, dreaming of me and Fernando.

----------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it, sorry for how lengthy it is, I'm a big explainer kind type.

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every 1-3 days, or sooner who knows? This depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

15.1K 527 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
593K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
11.2K 314 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
16.4K 1K 22
| Cover by Sunkissedmuffin | Eric didn't choose or really want to be gay, it just kind of happen- something that just happened, he can't even rememb...