Life With Magcon (H.G)

By HighWithHazza

This is a sequel to 'Touring With Magcon' so if you haven't read that- go do so now!๐Ÿ’œ How is life for Ariana... More

Sequel๐Ÿ–ค
1. Oh yeah i'm blonde now
2. Yes. Yes we did.
3. Vibin'
4. No tears left to cry
5. Happiana
6. Heart Strings
7. Fake Smile
8. What Do You Mean?
9. Just a little bit of your heart
10. All Your Charm
11. WDYM
12. Tour day One
13. Tour day two
14. Vogue
15. Matthew
16. I quit
17. Black Eye
18. Dwelling
19. Tour day three
20. Tour Day Four
21. Oh shit
22. My Bitches
23. Sad Bitch
24. Shade
25. Nominations.
26. 7 Rings
27. Rehearsals
29. Billboard Awards (2/4)
30. Billboard awards (3/4)
31. Billboard awards (4/4)
32. Ambulance
33. Surgery
34. Awoken
Please Read :)
35. Cancelled
Important READ
Important Read 2
36. We need to talk
37. Dont cry
38. One last time
39. Strawberries
40. Rest Please
41. Pancakes
Sorry!!!!
42. Sushi
43. So, what happened?
44. Will you stay ?
45. Get Well Soon
46. Moving On
47. Everytime
48. Her
49. Hair down
50. The hoodie
51. H/Jariana
52. Dangerous Woman
53. Mascara stains
54. Hariana
55. Magcon.
56. Wedding
55. Sweetener World Tour
56. Luna
Thank You๐Ÿ–ค
57. The End.

28. Billboard Awards (1/4)

458 8 5
By HighWithHazza

(Ariana's POV)

Today was the day.. the billboard awards! It was currently 10am and me and Justin were getting ready with our Fashion and Makeup artists. Erin and Matt would be coming too.

"You both look so hot..." Erin smiles and takes a photo of us. I smile and look at the photo "OMG that's so cute Justin look!" I smile

"Can I post?" Justin smiles as Erin airdrops the photo to him.

@JustinBieber:
See you soon. 🖤 @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, HayesGrier and 385,739,937 others.
*comments have been disabled*

I smile and like the photo. I absolutely loved my dress and felt so confident in it.

"Are you ready?" Justin smiles and kisses my hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I smile.

Justin takes my hand and we make our way to the limo with Erin. We all looked amazing!!

(Hayes POV)

We had just arrived to the Billboard Awards. I was wearing a plain black Tuxedo and Maggie was wearing a pink plain dress. I had a pink tie to match.

As we were all getting out of the car we were being blinded by the bright lights and camera flashes.

We all stood together to get some group photos. As we all were very known individuals we were best knows for being a group.

Me Nash and Cameron get called over to an interviewee and we happily walk over.

"Hey! Nice to see you all here! You all look lovely" the woman smiles.

"Thank you" Nash smiles.

"Who are you most looking forward to seeing tonight?" She asks.

"I personally am really excited to see Ariana perform" Cameron smiles.

"Yeah me too! And Billie Eilish!" Nash smiles.

"And you Hayes?" They ask

Ariana. "Uhm probably Ed Sheeran! I love his music" I smile. And lie.

"I see you both are up against each other for another year for best Male Youtuber?" She laughs.

"Yes we are" Cameron laughs looking at me.

"We honestly don't mind who wins. We're family at the end of the day so if I don't win the only other person I'd want to win is Cameron!" I smile.

"Hayes Maggie over here!" A paparazzi called.

She smiles at me and we walk over to the carpet and start taking photos.

As we start posing together I notice all of a sudden the attention turned off of us as another car approaches.

"Ariana and Justin!!!!" Someone shouts.

Oh. That's why. I was excited to see how she looked.

"Ariana over here!!!!"

I see her beautiful face smiling widely. It didn't help that I was in the middle of taking a photo with Maggie and all you can see is me staring the other direction as maggie looks at me... oops!

Oh and matts here. I really missed him! I wanted to walk over and hug him. We all feel awful about things were left off.

god she looked gorgeous though. She walks out individually as does Justin to take their separate photos.

@BillboardAwards:
@AriMendes is here everyone!😍

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, AriMendes and 89,827,939 others.
@AriMendes: 🙊🖤
@Arianator18: she looks like a queen
@AriFan016: SHES SO STUNNING

(Ariana's POV)

I had just finished taking photos individually and I hadn't noticed how close magcon were to me until I realised why Erin was pulling faces at me. Hayes and Maggie were a few celebrities down to my right. However most the attention was on me due to me opening the show!

I made eye contact with Hayes at one point but I acted like we didn't. I saw Shawn and the rest of the boys and I was starting to get nervous. I call Justin over to calm me down.

"Jariana smile!!!" Someone yells.

@CelebNews:
Our favourite couple #Jariana look absolutely gorgeous tonight! @BillboardAwards

Liked by AriMendes, JustinBieber and 109,828,929 others.
@Hariana: that should be Hayes..
@JustinBieber: look at her 🤤
@JarianaFan: my heart💔
@PrincessAri: we've missed happiana!

@AriMendes:
I love you.

Liked by JustinBieber, HayesGrier and 333,666,777 others.
*comments have been disabled*

I smile and take a few photos with Erin as Justin was called over for an interview. I was told strictly I wasn't allowed to do any interviews until after the show due to me performing so I need to get in quickly to prepare.

I was so excited to get on stage and sing! I was more excited to see everyone's reaction as I had definitely changed as an artist. Not loads but my music definitely has !

"Ariana time to get into hair and makeup" scooter smiles at me.

"Good luck baby!" Justin smiles and quickly comes over to kiss me.

I smile and hug him back smiling.

"Good luck bitch!" Erin smiles.

Matt walks over and gives me a huge hug "go kill it miss sassy" he smiles

"I will Matty!" I smile and hug him back.

I smile and hug her and me and scooter walk past all the cameras and I had to walk past the magcon boys and Hayes. They were all staring at me and Matt but oh well I didn't care!

As me and scooter were walking into the building I realised I had forgotten to take my medication. Fuck. Oh well! Let's wing this!

I smile and walk into the building and go straight to hair and makeup. I was going to be wearing all pink and extremely High heel boots with my signature pony tail.

"You'll be on stage in half an hour max!" The producer smiles.

"Get me my pony tail!" I laugh.

// thanks for reading part 28!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 161 19
COMPLETED after 4 years, ariana has finally gotten over luke, her ex. she got onto her feet, ready to renew her life and crack her knuckles cause she...
14.5K 192 30
โ I'M STARTING TO THINK, I'M STUCK IN A DREAM CAUSE WE'RE YOUNG AND WE DON'T KNOW BETTER โž in which an upcoming musician gets thrown...
53.4K 590 97
Ariana Mendes is the younger sibling of Shawn Mendes. Although they're relationship isn't the best, Shawn will try to gain his sisters trust back. Ma...
302K 11.2K 53
[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. _______________ lowercase intended g!p you COVER...