The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Its time for a REAL boss fight

1.1K 16 8
By GodofWrath19

As the new day arrived and you knew today is going to be a hard day. You know that Yang is going to be framed also loss a arm and Pyrrha and Penny are going to die. So today you're going to save lives also help Yang out by saving her arm and put on a awesome boss fight so lets begin... one final time.

Wolf(Y/N) POV

Right now I just woke up and I'm still in Blade Wolf form because when Ruby and I got back she decide to sleep on me. By that I mean she slept on my back as I'm still in Blade Wolf form and right now I can't move because of her. So in the meantime I checked on Amber.

Y/N(mind): Hey! Amber you there? I want to talk to you about something.

Amber: What the matter?

Y/N(mind): Well.. so I'm ask of you when I save my friend Pyrrah also Penny I want you to go in Lily soul to be safe. Plus I think I found a way to save Yang's arm there's a magic item called "The Totem of undying" it saves he/she from the blink of death, but with my semblance I can change it so that any fatal damage that would cut or severed a body part it would stop it. Right now... if I do this... I'll die... so I'm asking you.. take care of Ruby for me also Lily when I'm gone.

Amber was shocked by what you said, but.

Amber: Okay, but before you go make sure to make Ruby happy before that happens okay. Plus I'll tell Lily what your going to do.

Y/N(mind): Thank you.. Amber I know this maybe hard, but I need to save and make people happy also don't worry about the good byes. I made sure one of the people that are going to live to deliver recorders in a package to everyone so that when I leave. They get to listen what I thought of them before I go... to the other side. Oh! forgot to mention its Roman and I hope you can make everyone not to either hurt or kill him okay.

Amber: .... You know Y/N... you do sound like a hero to this story.

Y/N(mind): I do get that a lot thanks.

After that I got out of my thoughts and its about to be a good and last morning I'll have. So to kick it off I'll try waking up Ruby.

Wolf(Y/N): Ruby.. its time to get up.

Ruby(sleep talking): No... five more hours.. 

Wolf(Y/N): *Sigh*

Ruby(sleep talking): Go catch... the ball ... Y/N..

Wolf(Y/N): ......What am I going to do with you after this? I said as I was moving my head back and forth.

(Time skip to Ruby riding on Wolf(Y/N) like she some short of Hero from a fairy tale book as everyone was taking pictures of them)

Right now I'm back to my body and Lily is using Blade Wolf I called Ozpin about your IDs and soon after I called him Goodwitch came by and gave Lily and I our cards. We were happy also before I end the call with Oz I ask him if I can be the announcer the opponents for the final rounds. He accepted it and we've got to wait for the final rounds so for the time being I'll go to Yang and call Roman so.. when the storm comes then I'll be ready for the fight. I got out my scroll and called Roman.

Y/N: Hey, Roman do you have the stuff ready? also did you tell Will to be with you o the airship of yours?

Roman(scroll): Yup its all good to go. So this is it then huh?

Y/N: Yup.. as soon as hell breaks loose a another virus will come into play. It will destroy all of your actions also Neo in all of the four Kingdoms you two will be ghosts. After that take care you'll need all the luck you need after this so be ready for the "Back stab."

Roman(scroll): ...Thanks... you're one of a kind you know.. if I found you when I was young maybe.. I could've been something in this world.

Y/N: Right... see ya Roman.. and meet you there.

Roman: Be strong Nerd.

As he hanged up I look at the time and its almost there.. for Yang's fight. So with my semblance I took a "short cut."

Yang POV

It was almost time for the One v One fight to begin I was about to do a bit of push ups. Until Y/N shows up out of nowhere I jumped and said.

Yang: For the love of Oum!! Y/N!? next time don't teleport like that! I almost punch the lights out ya.

Y/N: Oh.. sorry! but guess what I'm the announcer for the final fights.

Yang: Wow! so your going to announce the fighter then! SWEET! I'll hope you give me a strong opponent Y/N.

Y/N: Sure, Yang what ever you say, but do you want a bit of a SNAP before the fight?

I snickered at his pun I then see Y/N pulling out what's some kind of green beans? 

Y/N: Here try some its really good. 

I took up the offer and took about two and ate some and I got to say its not bad. I look over to Y/N who seemed alright then he said something that almost made me choke on on the green bean.

Y/N: You know? Lily got a little crush for you.

I was red also coughing what he just said right now.

Yang: What!?

Y/N: Its like this she swings the other way around and she likes the strong and flirty types. So I'm asking you if she EVER confesses to you tell me right now.

It took me for a moment for me to answer Y/N, but said.

Yang(red): Yeah.. I would accept her and besides.. I also like her as well. When you and Ruby ran off Lily and I started to talk to one anther about how we lived, play, or even about some good times. She talks about you if she was your little sister and let me say I think that was the spark that led me to liking her. 

Y/N: You got my blessing Yang also treat her well. He said with a warm smile at me.

Yang: Thanks for everything Y/N.. you know I did had a crush on you, but now I have a crush on Lily now. If this works then hell you think adoption is the way to go if we want kids?

Y/N: ....Damn already for that question huh? for the answer yes. Anyways I should get going and announce the fighters so be ready Yang don't let me-

Yang/Y/N: Yanging!!

We both laugh our butts off and I see Y/N to the arena to announce who's going to fight who.

Yang: I wonder what were those green beans that I just ate?

Ruby POV

I was sitting at my seat and right next to me is Y/N's best friend Lily, but she was in Blade Wolf form like Y/N was. As we waited for the announcer so in the mean time I'm was talking to Lily .

Ruby: So Lily what was Y/N like? I mean like in your world.

Wolf(Lily): Let me see.. well like now.

Ruby: Huh?

Wolf(Lily): *sigh* Ruby, he's didn't change one bit even when he came to here. He's just your gun nut, video game boy, demon/human, and boyfriend.

This made me turn red when she said that, but something hit me and my heart tightens what I was about to ask of her.

Ruby:  Lily.. did you love Y/N?

This made me feel bad because I knew that Y/N was in love with her, but he didn't know how she felt about him. My heart feels like someone was tightening it and what I heard from her just made it worse.

Wolf(Lily): ...Yes.. I was in love with him even when we first met I was in love-

My heart was about to burst from the what she said, but when she continued my heart loosen. But something else surprise me and it made me feel happy.

Wolf(Lily): But after the "event" I was sad and also angry of myself what foolish thing I did that day. So after I was inside the necklace of what I was about to give Y/N I saw me go through many things that made me sad as a person. But when I look at Y/N he would always put on a smile even in the worse of times as time move on we've made here together. We met your uncle, dad, sister, friends, and most of all we met you Ruby I can feel it in his soul that he fallen for you. But you know he wasn't the only one that fallen in love with someone.. Ruby may I ask of your blessing even thou I'm in a Cybernetic Wolf body. So that I can... be with your sister... Yang.

When she said that I gave her a big hug also with a big smile.

Ruby: Of course! Yang would love that! plus didn't Y/N said that he can build a body for you? so if that happens then you become my sister-in-law!

When I said that I can see in her robot eyes that they were pink. I can tell that Lily is glade what I said, but it ended quickly when we see Y/N in the middle of the stage.

Y/N: HELLO!! Ladies and Gentleman!! Boys and Girls!! we have about three matches today also a surprise show of the end of the fights!! SO! if you want to know who's going to be our first fight of this tournament MAKE.SOME.NOISE!!!

Ozpin POV

When Y/N said that all of the people in the stadium went wild they were hype for the matches for today. I chuckled from what just happen, but I was worry about Glynda for what he did, but when I look back at her she smile.

Glynda: That fool does put a smile on my face and knows how to make everyone happy.

She then turns to me and she turn red and turns away from me quick.

Ozpin: Don't worry I won't tell, but that was entertaining sight from you.

Glynda: You better... Ozzy boy. She said with a smirk on my face.

I let out a big sigh and look at her.

Ozpin: Did Y/N told you that dumb nickname?

Glynda: Yes, yes he did also it fits you perfectly.

Ozpin: It does not fit me and don't you ever said that to anyone.

She nodded and we went back to see what Y/N will tell the crowd.

Third POV

Y/N: Okay! the first match of the finals will be Yang Xiao Long Vs Mercury Black and after that will be Pyrrha Nikos Vs Penny Polendina!! So may the first fighters come to stage please!

As you said that the two fighters came in to the arena and they both look at each other. You look at them, but before you leave you said.

Y/N: Alright! If the two fighters ready when I count down to three the fight begins. 3..... (They both get to a stance) 2.... 1... FIGHT!!

(Time skip to Yang beating Mercury[Arthur: Couldn't find a video of them fighting sorry])

As the fight was over you came out of nowhere and said.

Y/N: AND!! that's it!! Yang Xiao Long moves to the final round!! so in the meantime a tiny break until the next battle!!

You then see Mercury look over to Emerald and she stands up you can tell shes using her semblance, but...

Yang: Better luck next time. She says as she walks away from Mercury on the ground.

After a few moments I can tell that Mercury and Emerald were in shock what just happen right now. But then you felt a surge of pain came into you, but just in case you use your semblance to use Alex Mercer prototype abilities to nullify the pain. It work for a bit, but the pain was still there.

Mercury got out of the arena and made his way to Emerald with a confused face.

Mercury: The fuck was that!?

Emerald: I don't know.. it was like her mind was being protected by something I couldn't get into her head!

Mercury: Whatever, but don't mess it up with Pyrrha or Cinder won't be very happy.

Emerald: R-right.

When Yang was in the clear you made your way to her.

Y/N: Well done Yang!! also here's your prize.(mind) Hope this will protect you from Adam's attack if this work like the snap seed then.. my work is done.

I then handed to her a Totem.

Yang: Uh... Y/N what's this?

Y/N: Good thing you ask! this little guy has a special ability, but you got to find that by yourself so take care! 

You then see her put in your pocket.

Yang: Sure Y/N, but thanks for the prize. She said with a smile as she walks away.

After she left you called Lily.

Y/N: Lily.. its time switch.

Wolf(Lily): Okay, on my way.

Lily looks at Ruby while getting up.

Wolf(Lily): Ruby I need to go somewhere so I'll be back okay.

Ruby: Okay, but tell Y/N to hurry back.

Wolf(Lily): Okay I will! Shes as she runs off 

As Lily runs off to meet Y/N, Y/N announce the next fight and when he left the stage they switch. Now Lily is controlling your body and your controlling Blade Wolf body. As you were running you see Mercury then you pounce on him he was scared shit less what just happen. You then use your mechanical tail to grab Mercury back collar and you proceed to drag him.

Mercury: What the hell!? what are you!?

Wolf(Y/N): You don't need to worry about that right now, but you do into worry where we're going and what We are going to do with you.

This shut him up as we began to head to the arena where Penny and Pyrrha are.

Lily POV

I was on top of the stadium I can see the two about to fight, but I came down with my Battle Ax(DMC) between the two. As I landed while pulling up my battle Ax I can see both of the fighters stopping and looking at you.

Pyrrha: Lily? what are-

Lily: Ladies and gentlemen!! can I have your attention please I would like to show you something!!

As I said that I see Wolf(Y/N) dragging Mercury to me. Everyone got a bit scared, but this was only the beginning.

Lily: Now watch and be AFRAID!

Wolf(Y/N) tosses Mercury and I lifted my Battle Ax and slice off both of his legs off. The crowd gasps, some ran off, and some have screamed in horror, but it wasn't enough I need to show them more FEAR.

Lily: If you want to live and not to die like him!! YOU BETTER START RUNNING BEFORE I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!

The people started to scream and stated to run also the cameras turn off. Y/N runs towards me and we switch bodies.

Y/N: WELL CINDER! YOUR PLAN IS FALLING APART LEFT AND RIGHT I HOPE YOUR FOR A BAWL!!

Cinder(Speakers): I don't know what you're planning!! but we'll be advancing our plan early. I HOPE you're happy because YOU DID THIS!! (The speakers cut off)

The siren goes off and everyone knows whats going on.

Siren: Alert, incoming grimm attack please seek shelter in a clam and orderly manner.

As the audience now fully aware of whats happening they all started to leave. A Nevermore screeches and attempts to break the arenas shield.

Y/N POV

Penny: Y/N? what's going on?

Y/N: Penny! you need to leave now! make your way to Ironwood or somebody from Atlas for god sake's NOW!

Pyrrha: What's happening right now? Why did Lily do that to Mercury?

Y/N: ...They're the bad guys in this story.. they were planning to hallucinating you to kill Penny. This isn't just an act for who's behind this we need to take her down. So are you with me?

Pyrrha: I-

Y/N: ARE YOU WITH ME!?

Roman POV

As we're on the airship Neo passes me the dagger that Y/N gave us. Now I see what I did wrong with my life and with that I'll help Y/N take down this prick.

Neo: Are you ready to take down him?

Will: Oh hell yeah!! I been waiting for this for longest time Y/N DIES TONIGHT!!

Neo(mind): Oh don't worry somebody is going to die and its not going to fall into your hands.

Roman: Okay! lets go kid we need to do our job.

Back to Y/N POV

I see Ruby rush over to Penny with a big hug.

Ruby: Penny! you're okay!

Penny: Of course I am! but everyone is sacred. What do we do?

Siren: Waring! safety barriers failing!

Y/N: Penny! you need to go now!

Penny: Why can't I fight?

I then go up to her and gave her a big hug and said

Y/N: I promise that we'll see you again my friend!

Penny: Just promise to take care of Ruby! She says as she hugs back.

Y/N: Have I ever failed before? no right I always be with her.

The Nevermore breaks through the shield and dives toward the arena. I then pull out Scathe and pointed at the Nevermore with a full charge bullet as I pulled the trigger I see Emerald dragging away Mercury away. As shot hit the Nevermore head it went down like a duck in "Duck Hunt." As I took down the Nevermore I turn around to see everyone in there dramatic poses dumbfounded by what I done.

Pyrrha: Y/N? what happening? why did Lily cause a panic? both of you attracted the grimm!

Ruby: This isn't Y/N or Lily's fault!

Jaune: Ruby's right it was that women on the microphone. They're the ones that did this and we have to make sure they don't try to take anyone else.

Y/N: Pyrrha she the one... the one that attack Amber.

Pyrrha: You mean..

Wolf(Lily): We're out of time.

Ruby: What are you talking abo-

She then notice the pain that I'm in shes knows that the effect of my semblance is kicking in. 

Y/N: Well.. isn't it obvious? we take names and kick ass!!

Some Griffons lands on the arena and let out some roars and everyone readies their weapons.

Ren: Griffons.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Y/N: Well its time to break loss of your chains Scathe..

Wolf(Lily): I knew that wasn't your first weapon!

Ruby: What!?

I then open up my gun-blade cylinder and pullout a bullet, but this bullet was different it was red also black. As soon as I take out the bullet my gun-blade turn into broken pixelated pieces like a mirror shattering into pieces. As I hold the bullet I clinch my hand and a loud *CRACK* was heard from everyone they all turn turn to me. Then it appeared on my right hand a sheath of Black and I removed the bade from it amazed by everyone. The blade was cover with red also with a red electricity on it with a black and grey on the Tsuka.

(Just imagine the sheath is black)

Y/N: THIS is the true form of Scathe! its name is "Gai." Also Ruby turn around if you may.

As she did she see her locker inbound and lands on the ground. As she tires to go to it a Griffon lands on her locker and roars, but it short live when I ran up to it and slice off its head.

Y/N: Next one to that get close to her(Points at the griffons with Gai) DIES.

Ruby smiles and grabs her Crescent Rose and Ruby and I regroup with everyone. Also Port and Oobleck showed up.

Port: Students, I believe it's best for you to leave.

Ruby: But we can help! 

Oobleck: Ms.Rose! this day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer if my students could live to tell about it. Also Y/N what are you going to do?

Y/N: Well..

I then sprout out my wings and scoop up Ruby to my arms and said.

Ruby: AH!

Y/N: To take down the trouble makers who did this!

I then flew away with Ruby in my arms.

Ruby: Where are we going!?

Y/N: To Roman's airship!

As I flew I was dogging the incoming grimm that were flying all over the place, but as I flew I felt more pain before. I then realize that in this scene Ruby fights Roman then Yang losses her arm, but now it changed if I feel this pain now then Yang's arm was saved by me. As we made it to Romans airship I landed and I can see all the grimm flying everywhere. I put down Ruby and she got out her scythe out and for me well I have my Gai already for the easy fight I ever been in.

Y/N: Come on out you basters!! I'm here and I'm ready for the fight!

As Ruby looks around she see Roman, Neo, and the baster that was beat the shit out of me that day Will. Roman and Neo wink at me and Ruby looks at you confused.

Will: Well! look do we have here! once again we've made it!

Y/N: Yeah. but this time things are about to change.

Will: Oh REALLY! let me say this I have absorbed so many grimm that I don't care! if I turn into one HAHAHAHAH after I kill you Ruby will have a ni-

He couldn't say anything when both Roman and Neo stab him on the back with the daggers I gave him. As he let out a painful scream he went down to his knees because of the paralytic toxins on the daggers.

Will: AAAARRRRHHH!! What!? you basters!! 

Ruby: WAIT WHAT!? why did you do that!? I mean isn't he your-

Y/N: They're on our side Ruby. I gave them a choice if I help them they join us and if they did they need to stab Will on the back.

Ruby: Wait! for real!? I mean that awesome and all, but-

Y/N: I'll explain why they do it later, but I'll tell you this.. they did it to survive. Anyways its time to end this go with Neo she a good guy now.

She then runs over to Neo and Roman.

Neo: Don't worry lets get in before anything else happens. Okay?

Ruby: ... Okay and thanks.

Roman: Don't thank us thank Y/N he's the real hero of this story.

Y/N: Hey! take her inside also.. Roman! do you have it?

He then lifted a big suit case to show it to me.

Roman: I do! it already to go!

Y/N: Okay, go inside I need to finish this.

All of them went into the airship with that Will and I are now alone together.

Will: So... you planned it all of this... you mother-

Y/N: Its over and when I slice your head off well your dead. Oh almost forgot if your thinking of Salem will save you that's not going to happen. Because This blade has a little trick.

I then lifted my sword then it transform into.... The Mortal Blade. As Will see this he became frightened of the blade and look at me trying to convince me to spare him. But I look at him with dead eyes and said.

Y/N: You made this choice.. this is not mine to take... but yours.

I brought down my sword and slice off his head and sheathed my katana. As I turn to him he turn into dust and blew off to the wind. I then made it back into the airship and I get stares from them because they see me glitching out.

Ruby(scared): Y/N!! what is- nononono! this can't be happening! you didn't te-

Y/N: Look Ruby! this is not the time to be freaking out! we need to protect Vale so lets make our way down. (mind) This curse is getting stronger by the second not even the prototype fast regeneration ability is helping me now!

I then turn to a window and look down through it and I can see everyone fighting off the Atlas bots and grimm. I also see Yang and her arm is okay, but I need to make my way to Cinder and Pyrrha. I turn to Ruby with a sad smile as I hugged her for the final time.

Y/N: Thank you.. Ruby.. you have given me so much so when we get down tell everyone about Roman and Neo that they're on our side.  For now... I love you my love.

I kiss her lips passionately and she kisses back. Tears drop down both of our faces and after we separate I teleported to where Pyrrha is now.

Third POV 

Pyrrha: Do you believe.. in destiny?

Cinder: Yes.

She pulls back her arrow, but I came to save her life.

Y/N: That's not happening on my watch!(mind) Amber leave and go to Lily now!

Amber: Right... thank you Y/N... for everything you done. she say as she goes to Lily's soul to be safe.

I pull out Gai and slice the arrow that was targeted to Pyrrha's heart.

Pyrrha: Y/N?

Cinder: UGH! I should have-

Y/N: Oh! you think that we fought? sorry, but let me say that two of your allies switch sides. Because I promise them a better life then this so everything you build up till now was all of my plan to being with. With that your plan has FALLEN and I saved my friends!

Cinder: ...You... ARE GOING TO DIE Y/N!!!

She then summons her swords and swing them at you. You block it with your Katana she flies back she swings another once again you block and you went in for a slash. She blocks it, but as she blocks it you push down your blade down to he swords, but then she gets a forms shard glass. She then proceeded to throw a lot of them at you, but you tried to defect as many as you could. But some landed on you and you got some cuts here and there, but the she goes for a gut punch it was fine until you feel a VERY hot cessation from her fist. You notice she used her semblance to heat up her fist You let out a full out pain and before anything else happens she kicks you violently. As you fall down to the ground she forms a pistol and aim it at your head Pyrrha see this and gets up also tries to push her, but Cinder knocks her away into some debris.

Cinder: Never liked using these, but the things YOU have done now... its acceptable. Did you honestly believe you can defeat me?

You then started to chuckled and look at her.

Y/N: Pretty much.. I was just using way to much on my semblance. But in the end were all weak like you and me and besides I can't let such power go to weakling like yourself huh? I said with a smirk on my face.

She then got mad and kick you in the gut REALLY hard that you spout out blood.

Cinder: ME!? WEAK!? I now have the full powers of the fall maiden! and you know something else? we won't need your future information NO MORE! so.. any final words.

You look at her and weakly stand up from the ground with a smirk on your face.

Y/N: How's your master?

She then shots you on the chest and you fall over. As you look the right side of your eyes you see Ruby gets to the top of the tower and Cinder smirks.

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N: Rose...

Ruby: Y/N...

Cinder: Such a mor-

Y/N: Get.. Dunked... on..

Cinder: Wha-

Ruby: Y/N!!!!!

Your vision gets fuzzy and you blacked out.

(Time skip to once again the blank area that all began)

Back again to Y/N POV

As I wake up I see that your in the same place as last time. I look to my left and see... God.

Y/N: I guess I died huh?

God: ...

Y/N: Cinder didn't kill me the Grimm Reaper came by and snatch my soul. So... where do I go... heaven?

God: Y/N... I need to speak with you and its very serious.

Y/N: What happen?

God: Well the show says that they're going to die, but now after what you done they all live.... but.

Y/N: What?

God: Ruby she became more.. blood lust she changed after your death. After you were gone she became more.. violent and brutal.. after the years she became know as the Blood Rose and-

Y/N: ....What's the deal?

God was bit surprised by that, but he look at my face and he can tell that I'm worry.

God: If you can make her the way she is back then.. I'll bring you back with out no consequences of you revealing any future information but there is a catch to do this..

Y/N: ...

God: If you achieve this then I must erase you from your original universe. I'm sorry-

Y/N: Okay.

God: What?

God once again was in deep shock that I made that decision so quick. I then explained to him why.

Y/N: Okay.. if.. it must be done then do it. "A hero need not to speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

God was silent for a moment he saw me as... true hero that will save a world even of it coat me my life. After a few seconds he spoke once again.

God: Very well this portal will led you to the future and when a week has pass then I'll pick you up and send you back to the living. He says as a portal opens up beside him.

I walk up to the portal, but before I go to the future I look back at him.

God: Don't worry you'll still have your stuff, but your blade will be with Ruby. So good luck you here.

Y/N: Thanks I won't let you down.(mind) Did my death really made you this.. crazy..... Ruby? don't worry a old friend and love is coming to save you.

As I said that I went into the portal.

(Arthur: The next few chapters will be bonus chapters)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 72 32
Hi I'm Conner, I used to be a normal teenager, with a somewhat normal life and a normal best friend. The only thing is I'm gay and my parents aren't...
246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
253 30 10
I'm just a normal teenage girl... My name is Nicole Sparrow. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm at the top of my class. Everything was completely nor...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...