Double Bladed Romance [Ryuko...

By Luigitails789

Ryuko Matoi, a young girl who's on a quest to solve the mystery of the murder of her father. She strives to H... More

[Chapter 1] - A Hero's Arrival
[Chapter 2] - Mono el Mono
[Chapter 3] - Causing a Racket
[Chapter 4] - Explanations and Expositions
[Chapter 6] - End of No-Late Day
[Chapter 7] - The Needle Man
[Chapter Intermission] - Someone Special
[Chapter 8] - Delight, Defeat, But Bittersweet
[Chapter 9] - Best Friends Forever
[Chapter 10] - Social Darwinism
[Chapter 11] - The Elite Four (First Half)
[Chapter 12] - The Song Of Destruction
[Chapter 13] - An Avenger's Hero
[Chapter 14] - Kiryuin Clash
[Chapter 15] - The Tri-City Tyranny
[Chapter 16] - The Blue-Eyed Blade
[Chapter 17] - Fibers Of Fate
[Chapter 18] - A Legitimate Alien Invasion
[Chapter 19] - The Hero Switching Sides
[Chapter 20] - Fighting Against a Worthy Foe
[Chapter 21] - The Power of Friendship
[Chapter 22] - Against Skittles Bitch
[Chapter 23] - Honnouji Academy's Onslaught
[Chapter 24] - Returning The Favor
[Final Chapter] - Beginning of a New Era
[Bonus Chapter] - Little Itty-Bitty Fluff

[Chapter 5] - (Y/N) vs Satsuki

12.9K 147 488
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): You crossed the line for jeopardizing my friend's life Satsuki, and for that I just ask you. Are you ready?

Satsuki's smirked into grew wider as she was finally about to have a real fight with you.

Satsuki: You're something else, (L/N). You'll do anything for Matoi's sake, and here you are, trying avenge for her.

She then nods at you as you gripped Blue Buster.

Satsuki: I am ready.

(Y/N): Then prepare yourself, Satsuki Kiryuin!!!

You jumped into the air and dived towards Satsuki, ready to strike.

(Y/N): Pyre Blade!

You slammed Blue Buster onto Bakuzan, generating a heatwave that knocked a few students off their feet. The Elite Four was watching from a distance, closely inspecting you on your battle tactics.

Sanageyama: You're catching all of this, Inumuta?

Inumuta: Of course, this will give us information on what (L/N) is capable of.

Nonon: I guess I'm kinda excited to see what (L/N) is going to do too.

Back to you, Satsuki has a giant smirk on her face. She slashes you, making you jump back and rushing at her.

(Y/N): Infinity Slash!

You swiped your sword in multiple directions towards Satsuki. However, she blocks all of the hits with Bakuzan with ease.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: She's fast... I have to break her guard somehow...

Tatsumatsu: You have elemental powers right? How about attacking her at a longer range and let her approach you.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Good idea.

You took a strong swing of Blue Buster before jumping backwards a few meters. You then stuck out your left hand as it radiates large amounts of heat.

(Y/N): Triple Fireball!

Three soccerball sized fireballs shot out of your palm as they all flew towards Satsuki. She kept her composure as she ran up to you, quickly dodged the fireballs, and engaged in another sword fight.

Satsuki: This battle is very thrilling. You're a challenging opponent to fight against.

(Y/N): Same for you. I could barely make a scratch on you.

Suddenly, you used both of your hands to grip your blade as you pointed it in Satsuki's direction. You began spinning as you became a human beyblade.

(Y/N): Whirlwind!

Satsuki quickly blocked your fury of attacks with Bakuzan, but she was clearly getting hit by the attack. You finally slowed down go a halt and tried to get your bearings and not fall on your ass for getting dizzy.

(Y/N): Fuck... I love that move but it makes me super dizzy...

Tatsumatsu: Please try not to do that again.

Satsuki was panting while some small cuts were visible on her skin. The Elite Four was surprised to see Satsuki actually having a fair fight.

The camera cuts to Ryuko, who was still weak on the ground. However, the pain felt numb as she was too amazed to be even feel weak at the moment. She was witnessing you in the actual fight for the first time, showing all of these flashy moves that are actually doing some small damages to Satsuki. You were technically fighting Satsuki when she couldn't herself.

Ryuko: Holy hell... He's putting one hell of a fight against her. Just how strong is he?

(Y/N): DORYIAH!

The camera cuts back to you as Blue Buster clashes onto a defending Bakuzan. Your shirt had a medium sized cut and had a red stain on it. Satsuki was laughing maniacally in excitement.

Satsuki: This power is amazing! You really are something else (L/N)!

(Y/N): Hah! You just got a lucky hit! I'm not even sure how to feel about you in that fucking exhibitionist get up!

Satsuki: Exhibitionist? Nonsense!

You both clashed blades again, except this time you were both next to Ryuko, who was looking at you in astonishment.

Satsuki: This is the form in which a Kamui is able to unleash the most power! The fact that Matoi was embarrassed the masses only proves how small she really is!

Ryuko glares at Satsuki, but you were pissed off.

(Y/N): Don't you DARE talk about Ryuko like that, YOU MOTHERFU-

(stop music)

HALLELUJAH!

Mako suddenly comes out of nowhere and stands in front of Ryuko with her arms out.

Mako: Get naked, Ryuko-chan!

Both you and Satsuki backed away from eachother and stared at Mako.

(Y/N): W-Wha...?

Mako then proceeds to go on about how Ryuko's chest size was way better than Satsuki's, and how she should just strip to bare. I wouldn't agree with her, but I kept my mouth shut for Ryuko's sake.

Ryuko: Get... Naked?

Satsuki looms all three of us with pure annoyance and anger in her eyes.

Satsuki: What nonsense is this?! Your immaturity causes people to spout garbage! You have disappointed me utterly, Matoi!

She charges at Ryuko, ready to end her life as you knew it. Thinking fast, you ran in front of Ryuko just in time to pull out your sheild.

(Y/N): INVINCIBILITY!

(BOOM!)

The pure hit of Bakuzan hitting Invincibility caused a blast of wind that knocked more students off of their feet. As you were blocking though, Ryuko slowly got up while grabbing her Scissor Blade.

Ryuko: It's not... Nonsense...

Satsuki: What?

Ryuko: It's not nonsense at all!

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko: Yeah!

With a swipe of the Seki Tekko, a flash of light brightened the area. Strings surround her body as her Kamui begins to take form once more.

Ryuko: I finally get it now. I need to get naked. Putting on Kamui means becoming one with you! It means you becoming my skin! That's what it means to master wearing you! Isn't that right, Senketsu?!

Senketsu: Yes! That's exactly right!

Finally, the light fades, revealing Ryuko in her synchronized form once more. She calls out to Senketsu, finishing her transformation.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

KAMUI SENKETSU

Everyone was staring at Ryuko with astonishment, as she finally takes her uniform to a completely different level. You retracted your sheild as you smirked at Ryuko.

(Y/N): Ah, finally ready to kick this bitch's ass?

Ryuko: Hell yeah I am! Now let's get her!

(Y/N): Let's fucking do this!

Y

ou both charged at Satsuki at blinding speeds. Satsuki was barely able to counterattack both of your fury of slashes as you two unleashed raw power onto her.

Ryuko decided to spin into a tornado, kinda like your Whirlwind, but in a completely different form. You smirked as you saw Satsuki struggling to keep up with the attack.

Ryuko: Senketsu!

Suddenly, her Scissor Blade extended to a longer, yet deadlier sword.

Ryuko and Senketsu: Scissor Blade! Decapitation Mode!

SCISSOR BLADE
DECAPITATION MODE!

(Y/N): Holy fuck!

Ryuko: RAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Ryuko slashed her sword at Satsuki, and it barely missed by a mere inch. However, a print on the wall appeared where Ryuko initially slashed. This indicated that it was so powerful it created a fucking crater on the wall! Satsuki only smirked as she just got back up from a near death experience.

Satsuki: This fight is REALLY going to be interesting!

(skip to 1:00)

All three of you gripped onto your weapons, Kamui prepared to attack. You three charged at eachother as dust scattered into the air. Swords clashed, sparks flew, and focus unbroken. By the mere clashing of the blades caused quakes into the Earth, making students fly off of their feet.

Ryuko: Tell me everything you know, Satsuki Kiryuin! Was it you who killed my father?!

(CLASH!)

Satsuki: What good will knowing that do you?

(BAM!)

(Y/N): Knowing that the person you loved and cared about is gone, of course you wanna know why! Now stop being a stubborn bitch and tell us!

You pulled your fist back and striked Satsuki with all of your might.

(Y/N): ORA!

(BAAAAAM!!!)

A crater appeared in the wall behind Satsuki as you landed a strong ass punch. Satsuki shrugged it off as she went for a counterattack.

Satsuki: I have nothing to say to someone as devoid of aspiration as you two are!

Satsuki then went in and kicked you in the stomach with her high heels. And believe me when I say that it's not a good thing to feel.

(CLACK!)

(Y/N): G-Gahh!

Like Satsuki, a crater appeared behind you as you stumbled back a few feet. Ryuko, already pissed off as all hell, saw you got hurt, and it made her VERY ANGERY.

Ryuko: You fucking BITCH! Just for that, I'm not going to show you any mercy!

Satsuki: That is totally fine by me!

(Y/N), Ryuko, and Satsuki: RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(KAAAABOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!)

You and Ryuko's blades clashed onto Satsuki's, which caused a giant gust of wind to EXPLODE onto the battlefield! All the students got sucked in only to be completely blown away by said explosion. The Elite Four, excluding Ira Gamagoori, struggled to stay on their feet as they have witnessed the entire fight go down.

(stop music)

Finally, the dust disappears as it reveals you, Ryuko, and Satsuki in the same position when the blades clashed. The wind howls quietly as the three of you stayed in place.

...

...

...

...

...

Tatsumatsu: You know it's slightly unhealthy to hold in your breath, you know that right?

Ryuko falls to the ground onto her butt as she glared at Satsuki while breathing heavily. You on the other hand just stabbed your sword into the ground as you panted, since the fight really took alot out of you. Satsuki took a few steps back to catch her breath as well.

Ryuko: I'm going to crush them...

Satsuki: Huh?

Ryuko: I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm gonna take all that lofty crap you spout about ambition and aspiration and crush every past one of them!

Ryuko smirks as you gain a slight smile.

Ryuko: That ought loosen your lips a little, don't you think?

Satsuki glares at Ryuko before putting her sword back into its sheath while chuckling.

Satsuki: Heh... Your going to crush my ambitions, are you? Honnouji Academy is my kingdom! If you say you will topple my hopes and dreams, then I accept your challenge! Beginning tomorrow, all clubs will be after your heads. Do you think you can win?

You walked up and wrapped your arm around Ryuko's shoulder. Ryuko gained a small blush as you answered to Satsuki.

(Y/N): You bet your ass we are! No stupid little club will stop (Y/N) Motherfucking (L/N) with Ryuko by my side! We will beat every last club you have until Ryuko gets answers!

Ryuko's blush stayed, but a smile of determination was seen on her face as she turned her gaze onto Satsuki.

Ryuko: That's right! You will tell me everything you know once we beat your club's sorry asses to a pulp!

Satsuki: Very well, then defeat each and every student who comes after you two. If you do, then you two and I will face once more.

Satsuki walks up her little staircase as she sinsiterly looks down on you two.

Satsuki: It's settled then.

(Y/N) and Ryuko: You're on...

On the windowside of Honnouji Academy, Mikisugi looks down onto the three of you as he readjusts his glasses.

Mikisugi: Setting up every student to go against those two? What the hell is this lady thinking?

(scene break)

After that entire dispute, all you wanted to do is eat, fall asleep, and never get up for school tomorrow. You and Ryuko were walking the streets to go to Mako's house. Mako would've been with you two, but she realized that she could help you two by helping her dad make a large dinner for the both of you.

Kind of her to do so, since it just leaves the two of you alone while Ryuko was in her normal get up again.

(Y/N): Hey Ryuko, how are ya holding up?

Ryuko: I'm doing okay, better than before to say the least.

(Y/N): Yeah, as long as you're alright.

Ryuko: What about you? You did took a pretty big hit in your chest area.

(Y/N): I'll just heal it up with my Water Elemental, so don't worry.

Ryuko: What about your shirt?

(Y/N): It'll be patched up in the next timeskip.

Ryuko: The next... What?

(Y/N): Ah don't worry about it. That was an awesome sword transformation you did.

Ryuko: Oh that was nothing. You did the most work out there. You basically just soften her up for me.

(Y/N): You did amazing too! I mean that tornado move you did dealt alot of damage to her.

Ryuko: Hehe... Yeah.

Ryuko was silent for a moment before asking an unexpecting question to you.

Ryuko: Say (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Hmm?

Ryuko: Where DID you come from anyways?

(Y/N): Well... Umm...

You were debating whether to tell her your ultimate secret or not. Shaking your head, you knew it wasn't the right time to reveal such a huge thing to her. So, you decide to give just a pinch to what you were actually doing.

(Y/N): I guess you can say I came from a faraway land. A place so close, yet so far away.

Ryuko: (raises an eyebrow) Okay? Well, why are you here? You never actually told me why you came to this school exactly. You didn't actually enroll here at the last second didn't you?

(Y/N): (sighs in defeat) No... It was technically the only way to bypass time here, since I'm pretty much an adventurer with nothing to do. I'm actually glad Satsuki never kicked me out of the school by now. Well anyways, I'm on a lifelong mission, so might as well do stuff while I have the chance to do so.

Ryuko: What is that mission anyways?

(Y/N): I'll tell you in a later time, besides, we're here.

As Ryuko looked up, you were right. You both arrived Mako's house in no time at all. I opened the door as I let Ryuko in.

(Y/N): After you, milady.

Ryuko: You trying to make me look like Satsuki?

(Y/N): Nah, you deserve some respect after all.

Ryuko: (smiles) Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): Anytime.

(timeskip brought to you by Satsuki playing as Lucina in Smash Ultimate)

The cool wind blows as the night lingers. It's about four in the morning while everyone is having a good night's sleep. Well, that is until Ryuko. Who was wearing Mako's orange bunny pajamas, woke up from a nightmare about Senketsu being sliced up to shreds.

She sighs to herself as it was just a dream, but it didn't last long as a alarm was blaring across the city, awakening everybody from their slumber. Mako awakens, and she was already in a state of panic as she was trying to brush her teeth, eat, and put on her uniform at the exact same time. Don't ask how, it just works.

Mako: Ahhh!!! We're late, we're late, we're late, we're late! (Y/N)-kun, Ryuko-chan! Hurry up get dressed!

(Y/N): (yawns) Mako why the hell are you being so worked up at... Four in the morning?!

???: Help me!!!

You and Ryuko headed over to the laundry room and saw that Shukuyo was scrubbing Senketsu and Tatsumatsu in soapy water. You both just stared at her wide eyed as both of your Kamuis were technically being tortured.

Senketsu: I'm being murdered!

Tatsumatsu: IT BURNS!!!

Shukuyo: Mako, your lunch is ready and waiting in the kitchen! Oh, good morning Ryuko and (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Good morning... Wait, that's my uniform!

(Y/N): And my warm and stylish jacket!

Shukuyo: They were filthy from yesterday, so I'm giving them an extra thorough cleaning!

(Y/N): I'm pretty sure I could just dry them up with my Wind Elemen-

Shukuyo: No! What is the duty of the student? Going to school! What is the duty of the housewife? To do laundry!

Shukuyo hangs both if your Kamuis up on a drying rack and starts hitting them to remove the water.

Shukuyo: Now, hurry up and eat breakfast! You both will be late for school!

Ryuko: But I can't go to school without that uniform...

She still continues to hit our Kamuis on the drying rack until Mako suddenly ran up to us, still in a panic.

Mako: Guys! Today is the big day!

Ryuko: Big day?

(Y/N): What are you talking about Mako?

Suddenly, Mako gains some superhuman adrenaline by pushing both of us towards the entrance of the house, while Ryuko was still in her PJs.

Mako: You're fine in your pajamas, let's go!

Ryuko: H-Hey!

Barazo: We'll drop off your uniforms later!

Mataro: Don't worry about a thing!

Senketsu: Ryuko! (Y/N)! You're only ones who could hear us!

Tatsumatsu: Get us out of here! Don't leave us!

Shukuyo then proceeds to iron both Senketsu and Tatsumatsu.

Ryuko: Are you ok Senketsu?!

Mako: "Senketsu"? What's that? You gave your uniform a name? Boy, you must've been really lonely to do that!

(Y/N): Mako, it's not like that. It's- Woah!

Mako then grabs both of us while running down some stairs to the main road.

Mako: It's another reason o go to school! Theres lots of friends there!

Ryuko: There's nothing but enemies and you know it!

You three eventually went into the ocean of students, which was an unpleasant feeling to be feeling at the moment. As a solution, Ryuko and Mako sat on top of the Scissor Blade case while you expanded Invincibility and sat on it.

(Y/N): Mako, please tell us what the fuck is going on and why I'm not having the rest of my three hours of beauty sleep?

Mako: There is a day when all of the Honnouji Academy No Stars put their entire youth in the line when they go to school. The day has dawned! Today is that day! No-Late Day!

...

...

...

(Y/N) and Ryuko: Eh?

???: I SEE YOU ARE CONFUSED, TRANSFER STUDENTS!

Ira Gamagoori then crashed through some No Star houses with this ship he was standing on. Ryuko now looks slightly pissed off at the sight of him.

Ryuko: You're that Elite Four jerk-

Ira: Disciplinary Committee Chair and one of Honnouji Academy's Elite Four! Ira Gamagoori!

You sighed to yourself as you already got a headache of his voice booming so early in the morning.

Ira: Allow me to explain! No-Late Day I'd a school event that causes once every semester in which the Disciplinary Committee springs surprises on slacker No-Star students to whip them into shape. When the siren goes off in the slums at 4AM, No-Star students must evade the traps that the Diciplinary Committee built with all the technology at our disposal and make it to school by the time first period bell rings at 8:30AM! And as for the people who arrive late, they are expelled on the spot, so-

Ira just noticed that Ryuko was still I'm her pajamas and his eyes just widen in shock.

Ira: WHAT THE HELL?! What manner of slacker outfit is that?!

Ryuko: (blush) My Kamui's in the laundry! It'll be dropped off soon!

(Y/N): (raises hand) Same.

Ira: Spare the excuses. Leaving for school in a slovenly outfit like that is a mortal insult to both the academy and Lady Satsuki!

Mako: Is it really though?!

Ira: Hmph?

Mako then goes on in an explaination of the importance of wearing pajamas. You just cracked your neck and readjusted your glasses while Ryuko yawned while sitting down.

Mako: Second Year Class K, Mako Mankanshoku! The pattern on my favorite pajamas is the one with Mt. Fuji, two hawks, and three eggplants!

Ira: Mankanshoku you say? I'll remember this. Matoi! I now couldn't care less a out what you're wearing right now! But do you think that you and (L/N) will be able to reach the school without your Kamuis?

He then presses a red button, which revealed two giant staircases which led into the obstacle course. Mako's eyes widen in shock, Ryuko gritted her teeth in anger, and your eyes just narrowed in annoyance.

Mako: There's only three hours to go before out first class!

Ryuko: Heh... The people at this school sure love to hear themselves talk. Alright, fine. You're on.

(Y/N): Aight, bet. This obstacle course is nothing compared to the other challenges I had to go through! Let's fucking do this shit!

Ryuko's eyes looked at you in confusion for a mere moment. She still needs to figure out what your backstory was if you said something like that. Shaking her gaze off of you, she pulls out her Scissor Blade and points it at Ira.

Ryuko: We're gonna bust through every last one of the traps you bozos made!

You summoned Blue Buster as you got yourself ready.

(Y/N): You got that right! No trap is gonna stop us from getting to school on time, Gamagoori!

Ira: As you wish! Students, commence commute! Foward, march!!!

As he said that, all of the students started riling up the stairs. You, Ryuko, and Mako started going up with them as it started to become crowded. Suddenly, the steps disappeared! Most of the students started sliding down the now ramp towards the beginning of the course. However, you and Ryuko stabbed your swords into the ramp and held on for dear life, while Mako held on to Ryuko.

Ryuko then proceeds to throw Mako upwards to the top of the ramp, activating the first checkpoint. You followed suite as you propelled yourself upward while grabbing your sword back as you pulled Ryuko up. Ira just laughs as he was on some sort of cable cart.

Ira: Congratulations on passing the first checkpoint! Obey the rules and stick to the prescribed route! (laughs loudly)

(Y/N): (sighs) This is a pain in the ass at 5AM in the morning.

Mako: There's nine hundred ninety nine checkpoints?! That's more that usual!

Ryuko: He's just screwing with us. Come on guys, let's go!

Just as she said that, someone bumped into her while crying out in pain. A red-eyed brunette wearing glasses and a cast, laid on the floor while holding her left arm.

???: Owww! That hurts so much!

Mako: Ryuko-chan! (Y/N)-kun! This is our classmate, Maiko Ogure!

MAIKO OGURE

Ryuko: Are you okay?! Your arm is hurt!

She slowly sits up while still holding her injured arm and stares at the three of you.

Maiko: Why, it's Mankanshoku! And you're Matoi and (L/N), the transfer students! Yeah, I hurted my arm from the trap just now... But I'll live! I can't give up over something like this!

She struggled to get up while almost falling back onto the floor.

(Y/N): Hey hey take it easy! Don't overextend yourself!

Mako: Guys, since Maiko is here, let's take her with us to school!

(Y/N): I mean I honestly feel bad for her. She seems like she didn't want to give up despite her injury.

Ryuko: I guess you're right. Alright let's help her.

Ryuko hoisted her upwards and wrapped Maiko's arm around her shoulder.

Ryuko: Hold on tight, we're gonna get to the school together.

Maiko: Thank you Matoi, (L/N).

(Y/N): I like your determination Maiko. I feel like we could be good friends.

Ryuko: Yeah, I don't hate girls who push themselves to be strong.

Mako: Look guys! Isn't that the next checkpoint up ahead?!

You three looked forward... Actually, upwards since the next checkpoint is beyond a giant Sonic-like loop going upwards.

(Y/N): This is gonna be a long fucking morning...

(scene break)

We got passed the loop, along with a bunch of other traps. Swinging logs, lava pits, Indiana Jones boulders, alligators, rope swings, even a cartoonish basket trap. You all eventually reached another checkpoint where you see a One-Star bus going through a minefield unfazed. Maiko explains that the One-Stars get special treatment for this type of situations.

Mako: That's so unfair! I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride!

(Y/N): ...

Ryuko: ...

Maiko: ...

You, Maiko, and Ryuko looked at each other as you smirked.

(Y/N): Yall thinking what I'm thinking?

Maiko and Ryuko: (nods)

Maiko proceeds to throw herself onto the road where the bus screeched into a halt. A One Star appeared and started yelling at Maiko.

One Star: Dammit No-Star! Get out of the road! Hurry it-

(BAM!)

Ryuko slammed her Scissor Blade case at the back of the One-Star's head, knocking him out instantly. You high fived Ryuko in astonishment.

(Y/N): Nice job Ryuko. And good stall Maiko.

Ryuko: Thanks. Alrighty all aboard!

All of you entered the bus and kicked all the One-Stars out of the bus.

Maiko takes the drivers seat, which kind of confused you. Before you can ask Maiko on how she could drive with a broken arm, Ryuko interjects.

Ryuko: Maiko, you have a license right?

Maiko: Honnou Town is the private property of the Kiryuin family. If she has Lady Satsuki's permission, even a student can drive! I don't want to lose either! I want to show that even No-Stars have their pride!

Ryuko: You're pretty badass Maiko, you know that?

(Y/N): She really is. Anyways enough about that, one way stop to Honnouji Academy motherfuckers!

She then drives off into the next area, with her still broken arm. You look at Maiko suspiciously.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: I'm gonna keep an eye on you Maiko. Driving with a broken arm is not normal.

Suddenly, the bus was getting barraged by bullets! People at the two star apartments are shooting machine guns at the bus from all directions. Ducking for cover, everyone started to panic.

Ryuko: What the hell is going on?!

Maiko: I guess they were alarmed that we stole one of the One-Star buses, which now they're shooting us!

(Y/N): Good thing this bus can handle a fuck-ton of bullets!

Maiko: We're gonna counterattack!

Ryuko: How?

Maiko: With this!

Using her broken arm again, she pressed a button that activated a turret that Mako was conveniently placed on. She soon started to fire in multiple directions at the people shooting. This was going well until an old lady shot a rocket launcher.

Maiko: RPG!

Ryuko: Retract turret!

(Y/N): Hit the fucking deck!

Maiko lowers the turret, but unfortunately Mako kept firing the gun, causing the three of you to duck in cover of all the bullets she was firing. Eventually the roof of the bus finally came off due to Mako shooting at it. To make matters worse, two people fired two rocket launchers at the bus!

Maiko: RPGs from both sides!

Ryuko and (Y/N): FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

You and Ryuko slammed on the gas as the rockets blasted under the bus, sending you four at the entrance of the school.

(Y/N): Ha... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We actually fucking did it!

Ryuko: Maiko, without your help, we couldn't have made it! I'm seeing you in a whole new light!

Maiko: Nonsense, you two did all of the hard work. I'm glad you think so though.

(Y/N): You're officially our new best friend Maiko.

Suddenly, Guts was running over with both Senketsu and Tatsumatsu on his back. Mako calls out to both of you to grab your uniforms. However, Maiko took this as an opportunity to kick guts in the face and grabbing the uniforms, having a sinister smile on her face.

Ryuko: M-Maiko?!

Maiko: Hehehehehe... You both letted your guards down. I've been waiting for this moment for ages! This injured No-Star classmate was just a fake identity! My true identity is Maiko Ogure, Disciplinary Committee Head of Trap Development!

HEAD OF TRAP DEVELOPMENT, MAIKO OGURE

(Y/N): I had a fucking feeling something was off when she could handle driving a bus with only one arm.

Maiko: That's right! A shadowy figure who remains undercover among the common students, spying in their behavior and developing traps! But I have grown sick of that life. However, when I heard Gamagoori talking to you two through the security cameras, I knew it was my time to shine!

Ryuko's eye was twitching while you had your arms crossed as Maiko continued.

Maiko: I would steal the Kamuis that went toe to toe with Lady Satsuki! Using these uniforms might not only rise above the Elite Four, but even surpass Lady Satsuki herself! It would be then I'll be able to enjoy all the luxury that they all have to offer!

Hearing just about enough, your eyes turned to a dark shade of blue as you summoned Blue Buster. Ryuko opens her case to pull out her Scissor Blade with a very pissed off expression.

Ryuko: Maiko you really had everyone fooled, haven't you?

(Y/N): You really had the balls to play with my feelings of you being our new best friend? You really are something else Maiko.

Mako then interrupts us by trying to convince Maiko to give up Senketsu and Tatsumatsu, but she wasn't budging by one bit.

Maiko: Ah yes, the transformation. "Life Fiber Synchronize", was it? I have to try that for myself right away!

She then proceeds to take off her clothes just to put on Senketsu. She then swiped the Seki Tekko, which allowed her to transform Senketsu.

Ryuko and I was sort of shocked to see her in a synched Senketsu while also wearing Tatsumatsu.

Ryuko: No way!

(Y/N): You have got to be shitting me.

Maiko: I can feel the power coursing through my veins! Kamui Senketsu! Kamui Tatsumatsu!

===========================

Author's Note:
Cut! Okay that's gonna do it for this part of this story hope you guys enjoyed! Not much to say in this author's note other than to see you guys in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 9
Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made island known as Honno City where the young re...
3.9K 118 39
Embark on a new journey with Ryuko Matoi, set five years after the first KILL la KILL. The Life Fiber Sickness plagues 1/5th of humanity, including R...
6.1K 245 5
What is the mysterious (Y/N) (L/N)'s objective? How does he know the Kiryuin family when Satsuki has no idea who he is? How will Ryuko react knowing...
23K 341 17
In Honor of the 15-year long show Supernatural I have decided to write this story After being humiliated by the boxing club captain Ryuko Matoi retr...