[Chapter 8] - Delight, Defeat, But Bittersweet

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Your POV)

Ryuko: Finishing move...

Jumping into the air, we prepared our swords to deliver he final blow.

(Y/N) and Ryuko: Fiber Lost!

(BOOM!)

Sanageyama: Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Sanageyama's uniform exploded as we stood triumphantly of our victory. Senketsu regenerated the missing piece Ryuko cutted off.

(Y/N): Fuck yeah! Great thinking outside the box, Ryuko! You really saved our asses there.

I could see Ryuko's face turn a slight shade of red as she gave me a thumbs up.

Ryuko: It was a quick thinking decision, but it worked out perfectly!

Mako: (Y/N)-kun, Ryuko-chan, you did it! You bested one of the Elite Four already! You guys are amazing, so fast, and awesome!

Sanageyama: No! It isn't over yet!

Me, Mako, and Ryuko turned our heads towards a naked Sanageyama, holding his sword at us. Mako was emphasizing how small his little "sword" is, while I'm just sitting there not to burst out laughing.

Sanageyama: I can still fight! Come at me!

A few whips came from above, striking Sanageyama in every direction. Ira Gamagoori glares at Sanageyama as he held his whip.

Ira: Don't be pathetic, Sanageyama! You're have disgraced the Elite Four!

I dissipated my Fire Elemental as I used my Water Elemental to heal our bruises. It was kind of hard since it used a bit of energy to heal both of us.

Ryuko: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem. (smiles)

Mako: That was amazing! You guys were super fast that my eyes were having trouble catching up!

(Y/N): (sheepishly) Ah come on, Ryuko did most of the work. I was just there to support her.

Ryuko: I mean you did help me think of a plan to beat him, so thanks.

(Y/N): No problem. Now can we get out of here? I actually DON'T want to stay in school right now.

Ryuko: (giggles) I guess you're right. Let's get going.

Leaving the Elite Four to discipline Sanageyama, the three of us left the school. Sighing to myself, I stretched my arms to relax the muscles that were tensed up from our battle.

(Y/N): Ahhh... That feels good. Hey guys, you wanna go to that ice cream shop over there?

I pointed over to a ice cream parlor named "Sandy's Sweet Dream". Mako's eyes widen as she started jumping up and down from excitement.

Mako: Oh my gosh! I always always always wanted to try their ice cream! I could never get it though because I'm a No-Star!

Ryuko: Do you even have money for Two-Star ice cream? And even if you do, how the hell are you gonna buy it without being kicked out?

(Y/N) used main character hax! It's super effective!

But seriously, I pulled out my wallet that CONVENIENTLY has money in it. I showed it to both Ryuko and Mako, and Ryuko's eyes widen in both confusion and shock.