[Chapter 2] - Mono el Mono

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/B) - Sibling

===========================

(Author's POV)

Isshin and Ryuko Matoi's Residence

The rain was pouring down on the face of the Earth. Any poor soul outside will face the wrath of the relentless thunderstorm.

Well, except for one person. The camera hovers over a house that burnt down probably a few years ago. The reason why they haven't demolished it yet, not too sure. A lone figure stands in the middle of all the wreckage.

Ryuko: ...Father...

Flashbacks rushed through her head of her father's death. The blood, the tears, the silhouette of her father's murderer. It hits her like an emotional wave as she stabs her scissor blade into the ground.

Ryuko: I'm sorry father... Just when I had a clue to your killer's identity in reach, I...

Tears started to streak down her face, fueling only Ryuko's dispair.

Ryuko: If only I had more power!

...

...

...

???: So that's what this was all about, Ryuko.

Ryuko: H-Huh?

Ryuko turns around to see a familiar face holding a small, red umbrella. It barely is covering them both, but he was covering more of Ryuko.

Ryuko: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I'm sorry Ryuko. I had no idea you were going through this... I'm very sorry.

Ryuko: You... Don't need to be.

You two stayed like this for about a few minutes in the rain. You were getting slightly wet, but it doesn't matter as much.

(Y/N): Was this your house?

Ryuko: (slowly nods)

(Y/N): Well this house has seen better days. You said your father was killed by the other half of your scissor blade right?

Ryuko: Yeah... He was.

(Y/N): Don't worry Ryuko. (pats her shoulder) You're a strong young woman. You'll be able to find your father's killer soon.

Ryuko: You really think so?

(Y/N): Of course I do. In fact, I'll help you find them and kick their fucking ass.

A malicious grin appeared on your face to emphasize my determination. Ryuko on the other hand gains a small smile as she thanked me.

Ryuko: Thanks (Y/N). I guess I really needed to talk to someone about my problems.

(Y/N): We all have those types of days Ryuko. Besides, what are friends for?

Ryuko: Heh... I guess you're ri-

Suddenly, the floor between us split into two, like a trap door. We both yelled in fright as we Ryuko latches on to me.

(Y/N): Hold on Ryuko!

You ball up your fists as they air around you became visible.

(Y/N): I call upon Wind!

Wind surrounds your palms as you shot small bursts of wind below you to slow your fall. Eventually, you both reached the bottom of the pit without taking too much fall damage. Ryuko slowly let's go of you as you snapped your fingers to deactivate your wind elemental.